Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,078 members, 7,867,092 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends (5086 Views)

Nairaland Should Have A Confession Section / HAPPY NEW Month!!!say Ur Shoutout To Your Nairaland Friends / I Have A Confession. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by tRoOE(f): 3:10am On Jul 22, 2008
ROTFLMFAO oh lard wetin I no go read 4 nland
Well am not surprise since 98% of nalanders tell lies, so no shaking osis
ahahaha grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by HCH3COO: 3:13am On Jul 22, 2008
OMO EKO! Na you be this shocked
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by tRoOE(f): 3:14am On Jul 22, 2008
yes oh, na me be this grin grin

between, who be this? It seem everyone just dey change username
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by dreeldee: 3:25am On Jul 22, 2008
lies lies lies, when will people ever confess to telling the truth tongue btw TroeOE that is an acid grin
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by omoge(f): 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2008
Queenisha,

well done o, i go still contact you o when my papa door bell start to dey ring still. u must be one fine mommy wink
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by Queenisha: 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2008
tRoOE:

ROTFLMFAO oh lard wetin I no go read 4 nland
Well am not surprise since 98% of nalanders tell lies, so no shaking osis
ahahaha grin grin grin

Yes Omo eko.
You were the one that called me an unfruitful tree, little did you know that I was already married and fruitful at your age grin kiss
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by shuppie(f): 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2008
there re times we dont have the chance to talk about our families, it doesn't mean you were trying to deny them, there is no reason for you to feel bad that you dont get to talk about ur family more often.
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by shuppie(f): 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2008
u dont really owe anybody any explanation you know. smiley
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by Gamine(f): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2008
LOL

this is just like a sex-tape scandal

it could make or break you.

i really think another person may not have been successful at this confession stunt

i always knew maram osisi had kids undecided
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by JeSoul(f): 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2008
This has been eating me up but I want to get it off my chest.
I gave the impression that I went home recently to get married.
I lied about the getting married part,I was in Nigeria alright.
I wanted to keep my family life private
I've been married a while to a wonderful man,the love of my life,the most romantic man ever and we are blessed with a few children.
Please find it in your hearts to forgive me especially my friends on this forum.I came clean offline to almondjoy whom I still communicate with in another forum and I wanted to set the records straight here.
But I will not tell you how long I've been married and how many kids we have.
I will still keep that part of me private.

I know I'm opening myself up for all sorts of name callings but I'm a big girl.I can take it.
The most important thing is that my conscience is finally clean.

Let he/she who has never lied cast the first insult. . . grin

Queenisha, you still be correct woman for my book jo. As a christian, this is applaudable. Now I know some will say it's just a forum, its the internet, who cares etc but we don't stop being christians just becos we're online, and we must still act in a godly manner no matter where we are.

Now go and sin no more . . . cheesy grin cool
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by topup: 2:44am On Aug 08, 2008
Lol , conscience is clear, wow you're conscience is very effective!!

I don't see anything to be ashamed of anymore, that is not the worst thing you could have said, and anybody who is wise knows not to believe everything everybody on this site say.
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by tpia5: 2:05am On Nov 04, 2013
hmph.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Get 100,000 Facebook Likes In 15mins / The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl / Hi. Nairalanders, Tell Us What You Do For A Living.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.