Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

I Am In Love With A Married Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Married Woman (3377 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by albridge(m): 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2008
magun? does that thing really exist? undecided
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by A40(m): 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2008
@albridge
Go and figure grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by albridge(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2008
Go and figure

go figure what?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by Abuseay(m): 10:31am On Jul 31, 2008
The Guy , he should beware f thunderbolt oo, well i pity him, He needs God in his life, simple as A B C, tell him to go see his PAstor,
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by segzicres(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2008
if he's the one that tore the nylon away then he has a chance, if not then he should forget about it.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by albridge(m): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2008
if he's the one that tore the nylon away then he has a chance, if not then he should forget about it.

as far as i am concerned its not wether or not he has a chance thats the issue its that i dont think he should bother himself with her anymore. she is married and recently had her first child for her husband undecided
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by thejedi(m): 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2008
olboy leaf person wife go find your own oo! na trouble you they take play soo!!! no talk sey i no warn you ooo!!!
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by A40(m): 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2008
albridge:

go figure what?
Asko Iberre?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by ssRhino: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2008
God and find out and come back to tell us abuot it.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by albridge(m): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2008
God and find out and come back to tell us abuot it.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by SOJ(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2008
na so dos gal fine reach! haba! dis NL'ers sef undecided
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by origina9ja(f): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2008
SOJ:

na so dos girl fine reach! haba! this Nairaland'ers sef undecided

thank u ooo undecided
na waitin me i dey think aswell
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2012
Rehan4you: I can understand his feeling well to b frank the same thing happned to me my girl loved me more than anything even we had sexual relation we were going vry well but suddenly oneday she got married to som1 else i was too shocked to hear that nd even i wanted to kill myself but couldn't at the end though,i thought i would never b able to forget her i even stopped eating sleeping all the daily activites but u knw wht hppnd? passing some days i finally succeeded to get her out of my mind and now i dnt even remember the the days we passed together not even by mistake, Time is the healing medicine,Time will wash away all ur pain,
na ur fault,u bn dey wait make she propose?naija guys dem dey make m vex...r u stl sngle,cs i dnt mynd sm1 nt eatn cos of me cheesy
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by Finestchocolaty: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
drwhopl: guy your issue is no issue at all.i don't know why some people are wasting their finger typings on this topic.what i will tell you from the 10 commandments "thou shall not commit adultery".gbam
seconded
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by laberry101(m): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
albridge: Well not me, actually its a friend of mine. He dated this girl whom he was in love with and due to a little misunderstanding he broke up with her and started another relationship. now he believes that he can never love another woman the way he loved the girl he broke up with but she is now married to someone else and has a child for him. I told him the best thing for him to do was to forget her but he says that he loves her too much. What do you think about this guys situation.

Meet Nigerian singles here http://something4singles.com, make friends and connect!

Tell him that is if you are not the one oh!
Wife Snatcher!

And it's his loss,
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman by Lexusgs430: 12:49am On Sep 22, 2012
Tell him to use the website you are advertising, to search for a single lady!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom / Why Marry? / Recipe: How To Make Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.