Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja (34670 Views)

Gunmen Fired Shots At Governor Amaechi In Rivers State / Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Waspy(m): 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
Na craze world we dey o , Craze World
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Codedrock(m): 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
THE WOMAN IS RIGHT AFTERALL
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by ckkris: 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
Alikaxon: Who could be those after her life?
The same people that want her removed from the Aviation ministry

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by yunglykmine(m): 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
fijiano202: I couldnt stop myself from laughing for the past 10mins after reading this,do they think we are f̶u̶l̶l̶s̶ fools ,any one that believes this political script should be stoned to death,they are trying to justify their crime
Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Tuntheycr7: 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
That madame is a joke.
And some mango heads blivs dis sh.it ?
Too much of nollywood de worry dem.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by DisGuy: 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
Oya order three more cars jare!!!
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Decryptor(m): 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
Alikaxon: Who could be those after her life?

Ndi Yoruba

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by priscaoge(f): 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
Is she dead No offence ☺º°˚˚°ºo0 na question I ask
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by donphilopus: 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
theoctopus1:

Yes I think you are a foool!
On what basis?? Stop being a nitwit.

22 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by theoctopus1: 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
berem: Action packaged drama. I don't buy this at all! grin

When she is dead, I know you will buy it then and still even accuse her of faking her death abi? I pity you and your gang

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Decryptor(m): 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Now, I see why she wanted the bullet proof cars. LOL!!!! grin
She has been Vindicated cheesy

Last Words for you.. Madam, Resign jeje.

@Bolded...that's yesterday's news
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by mike404(m): 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by theoctopus1: 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
donphilopus: On what basis?? Stop being a nitwit.

On the basis that he is trivializing the death threat on a fellow human being just because of partisan and tribal hatred. Very sad disposition and mindset

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Bright2(m): 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
Am sorry,the gun men didn't do the needful grin
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
pls when is the part 2 coming out

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Italiano1: 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
Funny asss people grin grin grin

I thought they said Madam Stela Ole Ofon went to University? Biko nu stop playing on our intelligence. They must really think Nigerians are dumb heads. Assassination attempt kwa?- on top wetin na grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by donphilopus: 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
theoctopus1:

On the basis that he is trivializing the death threat on a fellow human being just because of partisan and tribal hatred. Very sad disposition and mindset
So you had to call him a fool, just because of Stealer Oduah?? Not good

18 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Darejyde(m): 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by firstolalekan(m): 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
theoctopus1:

Yes I think you are a foool!

lwtmh
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by gbadexy(m): 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
Dem wan test the bulletproof car na.
I'm a bit skeptical though if the attack wasn't staged to justify the purchase of the said cars.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by honprof1(m): 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
The minister was not in the car when the shots were allegedly fired.

The FCT Police Command on Monday in Abuja confirmed that gunmen fired shots at the car of the Minister of Aviation, Ms Stella Oduah in Abuja.

The spokesperson of the command, Altine Daniel, told the News Agency of Nigeria that the incident occurred at about 10 p.m. on Friday.

She added that the minister was not in the car when the incident took place.

Ms. Daniel, a Deputy Superintendent of Police, however, said that the incident was reported to the police on Monday at about 5:30 p.m.

According to her, some metal objects were found in the vehicle which do not look like the conventional bullet.

“The objects will be subjected to ballistic test,” she said.

According to her, investigation into the incident has begun.

Also confirming the shooting, the Special Adviser to the minister, Joe Obi, said that the attack took place at the Ministers’ Hill, Maitama in Abuja.

“Fortunately, the minister was not in the car at the time the attack took place.

“An official report has been made to the police and the police are currently investigating it,” Mr. Obi said.

Mrs. Oduah has been in the news recently over her roles in the controversial inflated purchase of two bullet proof cars by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, NCAA, for N255 million; with many Nigerians calling for her sack and prosecution.

President Goodluck Jonathan on Sunday confirmed that he had received the report of a three-man committee set up to probe the role of the minister in the scandal.

(NAN)

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/150323-gunmen-attack-aviation-minister-oduah-police.html

Rubbish. ! So she forget that the common men are sensible to believe this ploy film show ?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
i laugh in chinese.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Briel33: 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
one babalawo been tell her say make she use bullet proof vehicle because him don for c dis one
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by agbameta: 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
Nollywood okporoko story....these villagers no go kill pesin I swear...lmao.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by kingChijioke19(m): 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
:-XI don't know which to believe....everything is just so cropped up....or maybe she planned it or Yoruba mafians are after ha life....
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Italiano1: 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Tinubu and Buhari e-warriors truely want our dear Stella Oduah DEAD. Imagine the comments that have been made so far? These heartless fellows have already dismissed the alleged attempts on her life with a wave of the hand. By implication, until they see BLOOD gushing out from the side of Stella Oduah or she is pronounced DEAD and they see her DEAD body, they will not believe. Some people have indeed sold their soul to the DEVIL because of politics

You are one of the most pathetic sycophants I ever seen- even Ofonagoro and Chukwumerije will shake their head in shame

Haba! Dont you have a moral compass to curb your excesses?

22 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by bishop4APC: 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
theoctopus1:

Stella is under probe for messing up the aviation mafia. She has been under threat for a long time now. Did you not read ffk's write ups? She is not guilty of anything but her transformation of the aviation sector. She did not inflate anything. She did not embezzle any money. The same people that want her out now want to snuff her out because the blackmail ploy has failed. They will surely fail
What has this woman done in aviation sector? I dnt think you ever step ur foot into any of Nigerian airports.

The good for nothing imbeci1e has never done jerk in the aviation sector.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by shadowdude: 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
hope this is nollyhood movie.......awa goo gan ni
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by adonisvg(m): 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
A delibrate attempt to fool us and justify the purchase of those bullet proof cars....i dont buy this ''staged assassination play''
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by atlwireles: 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
This country will definitely not pass 2015, you people are about pass your boundary . If you don't like the woman go home and beat up your wife or mother or STFU

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by solarj05(m): 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
Na wa for this country o.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by dameddy(m): 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
This na set up by d woman herself.she did dat so dat people will reason with her 4 spending Nigeria's fund on bulletproof cars. She be mumu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West / 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run / Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.