Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja (34674 Views)

Gunmen Fired Shots At Governor Amaechi In Rivers State / Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Lilimax(f): 8:24am On Nov 26, 2013
hotwax: Ete (a yoruba woman) committed fraud, Obasanjo (A yoruba man) dealt with her.
Tafa Balogun (a yoruba man) committed fraud, Obasanjo (a yoruba man) dealt with him.
Bode Jugde (a yoruba man) committed fraud, Obasanjo (a yoruba man) killed/dealt with him.
Ribadu a hausa man messed up, Yaradua dealt with him.

It is now the turn of an igbo woman, suddenly she must have immunity.

My fellow igbos on nairaland, based on the above stated premises, which tribe is bigot and tribal in Nigeria?

A primary school student can answer this.

Lets reason logically and not sentimentally.

Some claimed she is polishing avaition industry whereas her tenure recorded the highest number of plane crashes in the history.
She is not doing anything jor.

Regards to my ibo brothers.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Eneze1(f): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2013
seriously this got me laughing, attempt on her life. the incident happened on Friday and it was reported on Monday, something is definitely fishy somewhere
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by airfinance(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2013
zeelo2014:
THe same way the assasins got Dora abi?
Guy she should have been in that car,this is just a childish ploy to justify her action. Dora's case was totally different, the good works of dora and the prayers offered by almost every nigerian was her grace,when you see the car which was shot at u'll know it was an amateaur displayed of deception.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by omenka(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2013
I'm really impressed by most of the coments i've read so far. Indeed nigerians are getting wiser! She couldnt even risk being in the car when it happened. Even jonathan sef go undstand this one. Lol!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2013
wirinet:

You sure say your name go dey for INEC register? or dem go count your vote?
Is that the new plan: disenfranchising some people in areas believed to be the stronghold of the opposition? You did it to Chris Ngige.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by 1oracle(m): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2013
donphilopus: It's unfair na! Why did she hire people to come and do something to cover up her sinful nature?? This reminds me of a Governorship candidate in Anambra who kidnapped himself just to be popular.

Odikwa! Serious! grin
So you mean Kudirat Abiola hired the people who killed her? Or Dora Akunyili also hired those who fired at her and missed?
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by donphilopus: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2013
1oracle:
So you mean Kudirat Abiola hired the people who killed her? Or Dora Akunyili also hired those who fired at her and missed?
This' quite different.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by jeddyMay(f): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2013
ba7man: This Nigeria sha, why is it the period that she's under scrutiny over the inflated purchase of amoured cars that somthing like this has to happen.

Its almost as if its a ploy to justify the purchase of the vehicles.

Not buying it.

PLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we now know why she needs the "armoured car" ...............mtcccheeewww!!!!!
There has never been report that her car/convoy was attacked, how come the attackers just grow up from no where cos of the armoured cars is purchased 4
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Sirsijo(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2013
ODUAGATE SEASON 01 EPISODE 02...... all of a sudden now the spokeperson and co are talking to the media angry
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 26, 2013
We are pencils in the hand of the creator cheesy
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Iykopee(m): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2013
jeddyMay:

PLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we now know why she needs the "armoured car" ...............mtcccheeewww!!!!!
There has never been report that her car/convoy was attacked, how come the attackers just grow up from no where cos of the armoured cars is purchased 4

APC hired assasins realised the president isn't willing to relieve her of her duty, they decided to give her life a hot chase. However she stays and continues with her transformation agenda in d aviation sector.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2013
pcnwamadi:
my brother don't mind d jobless idiots. if it was there mother on dat position, will dey ask her to resign? I keep saying d problem wit Nigeria is not the bad leaders, but the worst citizens of dis country. Cowards. Saying wat dey can neva do

u r so confused. if it were in developed countries, u shld have been in asylum

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by ettybaba(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2013
fyneguy: Jim Iyke and Emeka Ike fired the shots
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin I thought it was Segun Arinze.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by tojj: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Now, I see why she wanted the bullet proof cars. LOL!!!! grin
She has been Vindicated cheesy

Last Words for you.. Madam, Resign jeje.
WE CANT BE DECIEVED,WAS THE BULLET NOT HER PLOY.WE DON WISE MADAM
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by shegz1(m): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2013
See politic, madam Stella u don't plan it well, why ar you not in the car. The plotting will not justify the armour car you buy. Try another thing that can justify it
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Ferrari1014kip: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:

Ms. Daniel, a Deputy Superintendent of Police, however, said that the incident was reported to the police on Monday at about 5:30 p.m.

According to her, some metal objects were found in the vehicle which do not look like the conventional bullet.

“The objects will be subjected to ballistic test,” she said

abi na native bullet ni #utaba
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by emmydee(m): 8:43am On Nov 26, 2013
This one na WASH!
Like say dem kill am, we for know say na true. "
If hit men wan hit big fish, dem no dey miss target o."
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by tdade(m): 8:44am On Nov 26, 2013
ndu_chucks: Orchestrated for sympathy. Ineffective usage of wool to cover gullible eyes.

If hit man wan Hammer big fish, dem no dey miss target.

We tank Allah for protection.
I couldn't have put it better myself.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by chamboy(m): 8:44am On Nov 26, 2013
wirinet: This Oduah saga has made me lose respect for all Nigeria's so called business men and women. With all the noise of how successful Oduah was in the oil and gas business, one would have thought that she would resign and go back to her business once there is any stain on the reputation she had built over the years, like Barth Nnaji. But alas, she is ready to commit suicide to remain a minister. It obviously shows she is making far more money as a minister than in her Sea Petroluem and Gas cmpany. If I may ask, what has become of SPG since Stella Oduah became a minister and what will she do once she stops being a minister.

This Oduagate scandal only shows that All successful Nigerian business men feed on government money to survive and would do anything to remain relevant in government.
Bro most of dem ooo. I dnt even bliv ders any clean billionaire or tycoon in nigeria
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by muzzol: 8:45am On Nov 26, 2013
With this kind of story coming from our government cycle, surely, i have a dream, that one day, we will have a FEC of Mr Ibu, Zebrudaya, Osuofia, Baba Suwe, Mr Latin, Ali Baba, Basketmouth etc piloting our affairs. And to imagine that the people that imagined and believed this are also creatures of God? Comity of Jesters all
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Iykopee(m): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2013
shegz1: See politic, madam Stella u don't plan it well, why ar you not in the car. The plotting will not justify the armour car you buy. Try another thing that can justify it

If she had been on d car, ur next question will be 'why was she not killed or hit by direct bullet'.

Bro think anoda tin to blog.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by fuke(m): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2013
Sunny_bobo: The Yoruba mafia at work.

No, it is the insatiable, all-for-me Igbos at work.

She wants to justify the purchase of her bulletproof cars.

This will not gel. She has to go.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by hypercyc: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2013
Habakus: It's simply a pity what most Nigerians have turned to...I read some above malicious comments,and i wanted to puke in disgust.what a shame! How can we,fellow Nigerians,sincerely think that this attempt on Oduah's life was deliberately Ochestrated? Let me ask again,what are the crimes of this woman? Were the cars bought in her name? Has it been proven anyhow that some money was paid into her accounts from the purchase of the cars? If she were to leave that position now,would she go with the cars as her property? What is wrong with Nigerians?? Why do we allow ourselves to be used and deceived by cabals who have sworn to hold this Nation in Captive? It's all too obvious to discerning Nigerians;people who can still read in-between the lines,that some cabals(same people who have held down the progress of this Nation) want this woman out of office because of her competence and intolerance to mismanagement in the sector,and would do anything to intimidate,libel,and even terminate her,just to get things back to the old days of indiscriminate vagrancy and lootings.However,as long as this nation remains one,some of us are committed to seeing a genuine positive change in it.Hence,we encourage Princess Stella Oduah,and tell her to continue in her strides in making the aviation sector better,for posterity will be the judge of all Men.

My brother don't be swayed by this film trick. It was designed to appeal to the emotions of gullible Nigerians like you. All due process in the procurement of the said vehicles were flouted. The evidence presented to the public during the House rep probe were very incontrovertible. Non of your argument is based on fact but on sentiments and that is why Nigeria remained the way she is today. Check out Ghana - a public official only declared an intention to amass public funds but got the boot immediately but here we celebrate and pamper corruption. In a more civilized society, she would have honorably resigned in defence of her reputation but the contrary is the case. SHAME!!!!! angryjavascript:void(0);

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Originalsly: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2013
Hmmm.....Friday 10 pm minister's car attacked...no reports of gunfire...no reports of how many attackers or if they were on foot, car or bike...no witnesses....no account of damage to the car .... an assassination attempt on the minister that should be immediately reported and handled by the SSS ... was instead investigated by the minister and her close advisers for more than 65 hours....evidence collected, inspected and concluded to be unconventional...then finally a report is made to the local police and press...on Monday 5:30 pm. Most important...not to capture the attackers...but to get ballistic tests...of what benefit would the results be? Car attacked and pieces of metal found inside the car? If this report is true...the minister and her inner circle should all be thrown in prison...and given hard labour...for their blatant and public disrespect and disregard for the intelligence of all Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by AkpanUnanam(m): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2013
ba7man: This Nigeria sha, why is it the period that she's under scrutiny over the inflated purchase of amoured cars that somthing like this has to happen.

Its almost as if its a ploy to justify the purchase of the vehicles.

Not buying it.
don't mind that woman,she only fool herself not Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by chamboy(m): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2013
[size=14pt]when house cleaning starts in nigeria it's not only corrupt politicians that will b flushed out their blind supporters too will follow. Fools I don't know y a so called educated nigerian would believe this tale [/size]
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Elgaxton(m): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2013
I think they were testing the car for the bulletproof integrity wink wink
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Jalal(m): 8:54am On Nov 26, 2013
In other news...... Patrick Jane finally unmasked Red John!! Wow!
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 26, 2013
Habakus: It's simply a pity what most Nigerians have turned to...I read some above malicious comments,and i wanted to puke in disgust.what a shame! How can we,fellow Nigerians,sincerely think that this attempt on Oduah's life was deliberately Ochestrated? Let me ask again,what are the crimes of this woman? Were the cars bought in her name? Has it been proven anyhow that some money was paid into her accounts from the purchase of the cars? If she were to leave that position now,would she go with the cars as her property? What is wrong with Nigerians?? Why do we allow ourselves to be used and deceived by cabals who have sworn to hold this Nation in Captive? It's all too obvious to discerning Nigerians;people who can still read in-between the lines,that some cabals(same people who have held down the progress of this Nation) want this woman out of office because of her competence and intolerance to mismanagement in the sector,and would do anything to intimidate,libel,and even terminate her,just to get things back to the old days of indiscriminate vagrancy and lootings.However,as long as this nation remains one,some of us are committed to seeing a genuine positive change in it.Hence,we encourage Princess Stella Oduah,and tell her to continue in her strides in making the aviation sector better,for posterity will be the judge of all Men.
I marvel at your ignorance sad so you need an angel to tell you that that 'movie' was directed by Oduah, produced by her adviser, cast by Oduah's kins men? You need to understand politics indept; drama is part of politics oga

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by lebienconnu: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2013
ce commentaire est mon premier sur nairaland. réjouissez-vous avec moi.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by smithsammy(m): 8:55am On Nov 26, 2013
baby_123: hahaha, action film. Someone is trying to justify why she needs the bulletproof car. She was conveniently not in her regular car. She should just resign and stop all the shenanigans make we hear word. I was actually expecting such a movie from her. This confirms that the people advising her are just too local. grin grin grin
u have said all that which is on my mind. Her advisers are local. Cheap ploy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tribunal Judgment: Festus Keyamo Congratulates Buhari At Home (Photo) / 79.6% Students Fails Again In Waec Exams / Jimi Agbaje At Campaign Rally keja Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.