Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Dear OBB Readers: Is This Applicable To Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear OBB Readers: Is This Applicable To Marriage? (545 Views)

Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? / No longer Applicable / Signs Of Lost Of Interest In Me (applicable To Other Guys Too) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear OBB Readers: Is This Applicable To Marriage? by bobonicez: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
From a OBB reader

I believe so much in this Chinese proverb: “No matter how far you have gone in the wrong direction, as soon as you know, turn back." Progress means getting nearer to the place you want to be. And if you have taken a wrong turning, then to go forward does not get you any nearer.
If you are on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. (Is this applicable to marriage? What do you do when you realize you have been with the wrong man or woman?)

source[url]Olokunbolablessing..com/2013/11/dear-obb-readers-is-this-applicable-to.html[/url]

Re: Dear OBB Readers: Is This Applicable To Marriage? by Mynd44: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
That's why we have divorce lawyers. I don't believe there is a point of no return. Why wait for a man to give you HIV or turn you into a punching bag?

And why should a man allow a woman turn him into a philosopher?

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Take On This Wedding? / Best Gift Ur Lover Has Ever Given You / The Women Gender- Who Is She?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.