Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? (1364 Views)

Why Do We Allow Religion Dictate Who We Spend The Rest Of Our Life With? / 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life / Is The Rape Law Applicable In A Non-legalised Marriage(no Court Wedding) (2) (3) (4)

Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? by delectablegyal(f): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
Who brought education to nigeria sef?

Na wa oh.
Re: Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? by jaymejate: 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
Na some people nau...
Buh naija don take Education personal...
That's why oga DiBu of Jamb de vex f**k everybody i guess.
Re: Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? by divinehand2003(m): 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
Abi you wan go back to the stone age?
Re: Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? by ClassCaptain(m): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
So as to boost our Reflex Action

Re: Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? by delectablegyal(f): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
divinehand2003:
Abi you wan go back to the stone age?

shut up if u dn't have anything reasonable to contribute.

Hw hs putting pen to paper developed dis country?

The educational system of speaking english.

Re: Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? by kestolove95(m): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
delectablegyal:

Na wa oh.
dat man should who d dss should arrest not kanu, cox dix school no gt meaning
Re: Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? by delectablegyal(f): 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
kestolove95:
dat man should who d dss should arrest not kanu, cox dix school no gt meaning

express ur vexation abt school in nigeria jare, we dey hear u.
Re: Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? by divinehand2003(m): 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
delectablegyal:

shut up if u dn't have anything reasonable to contribute.

Hw hs putting pen to paper developed dis country?

The educational system of speaking english.

Keep silent you ungrateful homosapiense, I wonder how u would look and where u would be, if not in the zoo, without education.

Re: Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? by chomytex(f): 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
And the purpose of this thread is?
Re: Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? by delectablegyal(f): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
divinehand2003:

Keep silent you ungrateful homosapiense, I wonder how u would look and where u would be, if not in the zoo, without education.

ok. Cn u leave my thread nw?
Re: Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? by IamLEGEND1: 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
abeg who dey watch arsenal match
Re: Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? by Rapmoney(m): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
delectablegyal:

Na wa oh.
Why did you bring this issue here? I tire for you!!!
Re: Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mayb yu spent four years learning watz nt applicable......ur mentality isn't applicable to everyone

Re: Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? by delectablegyal(f): 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
Harbosede02:
Mayb yu spent four years learning watz nt applicable......ur mentality isn't applicable to everyone

i.diot. What did u study? Tell me.
Re: Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
delectablegyal:

i.diot. What did u study? Tell me.
just as I percieved! Bae u've lost it....get lost and don't expect anymore replies frm me.

Re: Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? by divinehand2003(m): 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
delectablegyal:

ok. Cn u leave my thread nw?

with all pleasure my dear because I see no use of being in such a senseless thread
Re: Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? by delectablegyal(f): 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
Harbosede02:
just as I percieved! Bae u've lost it....get lost and don't expect anymore replies frm me.

r u nt an i.diot? If u r nt, den u should
buttress ur point.

What did u study and hw did what u learnt helped u in real life?
Re: Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? by Marleek(m): 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
Re: Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? by bosco9: 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
Harbosede02:
I guess he/she went through school, but school never went through him/her
Re: Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? by delectablegyal(f): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lalasticlala, m sorry, I nvr knew u r so nice.
Re: Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? by cooljoe(m): 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
delectablegyal:

Na wa oh.
wit ds ur luks and a Lil education, u'd go places.
Re: Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? by KlaireKlement(f): 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
ClassCaptain:
So as to boost our Reflex Action
Lwkm...@reflex action.I think I know where that came from.BTW I love your story
Re: Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? by Futureviz: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
delectablegyal:

Na wa oh.
na ma great grand father angry angry

Any question for him, mak i ask am, the old man is still alive wink
Re: Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? by ClassCaptain(m): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
KlaireKlement:

Lwkm...@reflex action.I think I know where that came from.BTW I love your story

Thanks .I love your dimples and sparkling white teeth too
Re: Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? by Maximillian1: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Loool...e be like say jamb Bleep op up
Re: Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? by faith551(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
Op sorry but how old are you?
Are you an undergraduate or something?
Cause only a daft human being, wakes up, register for a course you know nothing about, and then go ahead to ask such question
Re: Why Do We Spend 4years To Learn What Is Not Applicable In Real Life? by KlaireKlement(f): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
ClassCaptain:

Thanks .I love your dimples and sparkling white teeth too

How To Talk About Sex With Your Partner / The Longest Kiss In Africa Lasted 10mins(photos) / 10 Ways 9ja Nepa Could Frustrate You