Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death (34163 Views)

Man Stabs Friend Over 200 Naira Burial Levy In Onitsha...(graphic Pictures) / Man Stabs Landlord To Death In Lagos (pictured) / Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
slightlyMad: when i get 2 huge jugs wey i dey find person wey go help me fall am, ehn! some men wicked o cry

TF? Slightly mad indeed grin
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by 3treelong(m): 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
If its an act of self defence I dnt blame g guy, okoye wants 2 use his big tin 2 spoil his life.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Dannylux: 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
--
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Swiftboy(m): 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
slightlyMad: when i get 2 huge jugs wey i dey find person wey go help me fall am, ehn! some men wicked o cry
your search is over,now that am here! Hmmmm! Oh! Its a pity! That boy never should have taken law into his hands...but gay guys should becareful its actually disgusting to be asked out by a gay when you're not.not to mention getting raped.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Ishilove: 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
aManFromMars:
Yes, Allah keeps the virgins for the suicide bombers.
You dey find ban abi? grin
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
I assume poverty made u take the risk of going back again. Thanks to the mother of our economy.....madam okonjo!

There is nothing like self defence to the Nigerian police; let your family start hustling for money! Or............
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Capnd143(m): 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
And One f.uckin David cameron and bloody obama would be asking us to accept Gay rights? Nigeria can never be ripe for LGBT rights so i say "jail the gays"!
#TeamJailTheGays

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Oludrex(m): 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
peppy luv: Yea!waste d mudafucker! Don't pity 'them'
Rather than look for their kind,they look for straight guys to destroy especially the disgusting transgenders. sons and daughters of lucifer! angry

Not supportin Homo bt I won't be surprise if this mumu is a lesbian.. Hypocrite Oshi
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by dj187: 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
We live in a society that works against nature. Its been that way for quite some time so homosexuality shouldn't come as a surprise. We eat like we hate our bodies and salvage the earth like we hate God. We are completely disconnected from the source...SMH

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Onyenna(m): 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
So after escaping the first time, He decided to go back to the same man in that same house again!!! He ain't saying the truth.....maybe his Oga didn't fulfil the promises he made.....#just saying#

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by mariong(m): 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
Things gone bad for the gay. Too bad it ended this way for him.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Okijajuju1(m): 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
This guys story sounds funny..

He r|aped you the first time, gave you 5000 and you left..
Then he calls you to come again, you return and kill him..

I don't believe this story.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
ddippset: I wonder how a man could opt for the rear hole instead of the front hole! It beats me.
Is the female rear hole an exception to your wonder? I'm curious, not a homosexual.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Oludrex(m): 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
Truckpusher: This is exactly the problem .

This guy just took a bold step and i admire his courage .
It's better to go prison and die than to live your life knowing that somebody took advantage of your predicament and defiled you.

Strong boy,sleep tight in jail at least you stood up for yourself in this country where injustice is now the order of the day.

Call me a coward bt I prefer to sleep tight in my father house
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by kstyle2(m): 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
Dat man shld b set free...he did what evry right thinking person would do...gay dudes shld b killed,maimed,lynched....dey hav no place in our society...gayz and terrorist shld b treated alike...

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by gothrones(m): 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
But there is a problem: how do we know he is telling the truth? If they let this man go, then any man can subsequently use this excuse. Why do Nigerians always judge without evidence? I would hate to be accused of any offense in Nigeria, because people will automatically assume that I was guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by bebe2(f): 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
see nigerian pple mindset!!

mehhhhhhn dis country has a long way to go.

who died and made the id-iot king?

if we all start killing each other for one crime or the other who will be left?

smh cry cry

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by elrony(m): 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lwkmd!!!! grin grin wink cheesy grin
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by GetGuide: 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
lord have mercy
end time tins
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by vislabraye(m): 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
Homosexuality is wrong and barbaric. No right thinking man will engage in such.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by bastien: 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
Kill dem all
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by unmask: 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
Traders suddenly becoming homos... Why do I suspect money making rituals?
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by ellagal(f): 12:02am On Nov 28, 2013
cry cryPoor boy..
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by wasak(m): 12:05am On Nov 28, 2013
unmask: Traders suddenly becoming homos... Why do I suspect money making rituals?
don't tell me you don't know cultism is involved in homosexuality?

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 28, 2013
GOsh
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 28, 2013
Onyenna: So after escaping the first time, He decided to go back to the same man in that same house again!!! He ain't saying the truth.....maybe his Oga didn't fulfil the promises he made.....#just saying#

poverty is a bastard. What do you say of girls who stand at midnight waiting for unknown men to pick them to God knows where ?

Or what do you say of boys who take the sahara desert route to italy or spain Poverty !!!

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by kosoko00: 12:14am On Nov 28, 2013
rafhell: Na wa oooo. Do these things happen?

Loool!!! Welcome 2 d new generation!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries / Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday / Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.