Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death (34164 Views)

Man Stabs Friend Over 200 Naira Burial Levy In Onitsha...(graphic Pictures) / Man Stabs Landlord To Death In Lagos (pictured) / Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Rayvene(f): 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sunbellar:

I know you are a girl but I don't completely agree it happens in prisons. Do you believe we have guys who have given their lives to Christ and faithfully serving God in detention. The dude may repent in prison not otherwise.

It happens in prisons,bruv smiley
Yeah,I believe some people get born again and all that while in prison.I'm talking about those who don't.

Even if the dude repents in prison,the unrepentant ones are still going to drill his butthole whether he likes it or not grin
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by emmahoney(m): 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
The fadafucker should look for their modafucker for their fucking synergy and stop luring the inocenter into their modafucking act. This is the best for this modafucker (rip fadafuckr).
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by StevenJay01(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
Would gladly do the same.I will stab him in the neck,Tommy, then finally cut off his manhood
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
Steven Jay01: Would gladly do the same.I will stab him in the neck,Tommy, then finally cut off his manhood
and eat
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by khaleb(m): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
All I know is everything works for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Klinee: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
This is type of gay news that we like to hear. The boy wait so long before killing him, he would have kill him on the first day. We know gay is not natural nor physical but ritual. If u see such a person pls kill the person. They should pls release and give the boy award so that people can emulate him. Homosexual is evil. Keep killing homosexuals they deserve it
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Klinee: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
Rayvene:

Yeah,I believe some people get born again and all that while in detention.I'm talking about those who don't.

Even if the dude repents in prison,the unrepentant ones are still going to drill his butthole whether he likes it or not grin
mumu which prison ar u talking about? Have u been in prison before? If u enter prison and try such an evil act believe me the prisoners will burn u alive that day. Forget about those false articles u read online just go and face reality and confirm by yourself. Homosexual is not a common act as u think many hate it and they can never allow such a thin around them. It only thrieve online becos nobody will attack and kill them. Instead of praising the boy for job weldone u are wishing evil to him, devilish gay-woman!
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by beryl04(m): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
pazienza:

There is hope after all, heaven bless your brain and add more substance to them, humanity will never lack a lone wise voice in a multitude of ignorant ones.

And I'll say Amen to that.thanks for pointing that out,with people like him there's indeed hope afterall .God bless the 2 of you.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
Klinee: This is type of gay news that we like to hear. The boy wait so long before killing him, he would have kill him on the first day. We know gay is not natural nor physical but ritual. If u see such a person pls kill the person. They should pls release and give the boy award so that people can emulate him. Homosexual is evil. Keep killing homosexuals they deserve it
hahahahahahaha
Funny!
btw how many gays have you killed yourself ?
You sound very weak yet you encourage others to kill gays & risk life imprisonment like that young man? Do things a coward like you can't do ?
There are more than 10 million gays in Nigeria only, so don't tell me you haven't seen any to kill.
Weakling!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by nagoma(m): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
I admire his courage , but he will face dozens of gay attacks in prison , perhaps on a daily ( nightly) basis. Poor boy.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by nagoma(m): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
I admire his courage , but he will face dozens of gay attacks in prison , perhaps on a daily ( nightly) basis. Poor boy!
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
Klinee: mumu which prison ar u talking about? Have u been in prison before? If u enter prison and try such an evil act believe me the prisoners will burn u alive that day. Forget about those false aticules u read online just go and face reality and confirm by yourself. Homosexual is not a common act as u think many hate it and they can never allow such a thin around them. It only thrieve online becos nobody will attack and kill them. Instead of praising the boy for job weldone u are wishing evil to him, devilish gay-woman!
Archaic man
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
nagoma: I admire his courage , but he will face dozens of gay attacks in prison , perhaps on a daily ( nightly) basis. Poor boy!
And he'll be haunted by the spirit of the man he murdered on cold blood when he's not facing gay attacks!
No
rest for him.
Poor boy
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Rayvene(f): 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
Some people on NL make shivers run down my spine.
God knows I wouldn't want to come across some peeps here in a dark alley...praising the guy for a job well done undecided

Lawd have mercy.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Rayvene(f): 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
Klinee: mumu which prison ar u talking about? Have u been in prison before? If u enter prison and try such an evil act believe me the prisoners will burn u alive that day. Forget about those false articles u read online just go and face reality and confirm by yourself. Homosexual is not a common act as u think many hate it and they can never allow such a thin around them. It only thrieve online becos nobody will attack and kill them. Instead of praising the boy for job weldone u are wishing evil to him, devilish gay-woman!

Ummm hello?Could you take a stroll into the 21st century?Into the real world?
Homosexual acts aren't common?Dude,you're a complete joker undecided

Since you obviously think the guy did well by killing his boss,why don't you just kill the next gay dude you come across?Of course you'll end up in prison cheesy.
Then you'll understand what I'm talking about undecided

Dammit you must be a complete caveman undecided.Attack and kill them?Jeez Whiz.See a shrink or something,bro.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by kaylistic: 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
5points:
ur d real gay here, i can bet my life on it, ur gay or bisex. Hypocrite
. You guys are realy funny! What's the fight for? God knows am not gay! Shikina
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Klinee: 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
Johnpaul88: hahahahahahaha
Funny!
You sound very weak yet you encourage others to kill gays & risk life imprisonment like that young man? Do things a coward like you can't do ?
There are more than 10 million gays in Nigeria only, so don't tell me you haven't seen any to kill.
Weakling!!
fool! If that gay is been written on your face i would have kill u since. No sane person will see gay and ignore. The normal and natural reaction of any sane person toward homosexual is to kill the person involve. Now u devil see! I dont want u to quote my post again! Foolish idiot! My pray is that God will expose u so that u can go and see your father(satan) in hell then u will know that i mean everything i say here. Imagine commonising homosexualism "10 MILLION NIGERIANS ARE GAY" may God help us. May tunder strike u to death there!
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by beryl04(m): 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
Klinee: fool! If that gay is been written on your face i would have kill u since. No sane person will see gay and ignore. The normal and natural reaction of any sane person toward homosexual is to kill the person involve. Now u devil see! I dont want u to quote my post again! Foolish idiot! My pray is that God will expose u so that u can go and see your father(satan) in hell then u will know that i mean everything i say here. Imagine commonising homosexualism "10 MILLION NIGERIANS ARE GAY" may God help us. May tunder strike u to death there!

You're d one that deserve to die, prolly struck by thunder cuz u lack common sense.well,in Nigeria common sense is not common these days and that's why neanderthals like u still roam free.ur misplaced hatred is really not going to change anYthing other to highlight your ignorance.just so that u know,ur the only devil here and u belong to the hottest part of hell.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by flyforall: 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
wonders shall never end
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by iamdsam: 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
The daft shouldn't have gone back to the man after been defiled by him. He later took an action which solved the situation but put him in bigger problem forever. Na he luck!
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
Klinee: fool! If that gay is been written on your face i would have kill u since. No sane person will see gay and ignore. The normal and natural reaction of any sane person toward homosexual is to kill the person involve. Now u devil see! I dont want u to quote my post again! Foolish idiot! My pray is that God will expose u so that u can go and see your father(satan) in hell then u will know that i mean everything i say here. Imagine commonising homosexualism "10 MILLION NIGERIANS ARE GAY" may God help us. May tunder strike u to death there!
Guy you talk out of sync & very outdated! Gush! What cave did you emerge from ? I can't believe you know how to use the internet!
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
Funny!
Weakling!!
he hates gay cos his head boy foorkd him in sec schl
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by 2sa2: 4:39am On Nov 29, 2013
Funny!
Weakling!!
10 million u say, hehehe, you are delusional. I personally have not strangled any cos I have never seen any, u only exist online. Let's start from you, do your friends know u are azz faggg, no cos u are scared of their reaction. Your parent kpa kpa, you do not have the nerve to tell them, u are here calling someone a weakling. Shame on you, u stink. U all come to a faceless forum to say what you dare not say in the real world.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by 2sa2: 4:55am On Nov 29, 2013
Rayvene:

Ummm hello?Could you take a stroll into the 21st century?Into the real world?
Homosexual acts aren't common?Dude,you're a complete joker undecided

Since you obviously think the guy did well by killing his boss,why don't you just kill the next gay dude you come across?Of course you'll end up in prison cheesy.
Then you'll understand what I'm talking about undecided

Dammit you must be a complete caveman undecided.Attack and kill them?Jeez Whiz.See a shrink or something,bro.

we live in the 21st century so what? accept an anomaly? celebrate deviance? embrace men who choose to live a life of unlawful perversion? This is the 21st century and guess what? Russia just passed a law against homosexuality. I don't know where u are based, but as far as Nigeria is concerned, homosexuality is unacceptable, it's against everything we as a people represent. this abnormality called homosexuality is as a matter of fact an offence. Man and woman were created for a purpose, any attempt to ridicule the original design shall be resisted vehemently.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by 2sa2: 5:03am On Nov 29, 2013
5points:
you this mad and confused homosexual, what's it with you and head boy and rape? Today u are female, the other day u were male. Sometimes you are a fagggot some other times u advocate that all gays should be killed. Your madness ehhhhnnn, no be here. I. Won't be surprised to know that you are posting all these your inconsistent and incoherent posts from yabaleft. Pls try to take your drugs regularly.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Sunbellar: 7:11am On Nov 29, 2013
Rayvene:

Yeah,I believe some people get born again and all that while in prison.I'm talking about those who don't.

Am a guy dear. Those things are not as possible as you think because prisons are guarded by people. Btw, why should people be keen in drilling shit hole?
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 29, 2013
5points:
Was that what happened? Too bad!
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by luluosas(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2013
He alleged that on the day of the incident, Okoye had attempted To Molest him.

Explaining the events that culminated in Okoye’s death, the suspect said he was a dancer and was lured to Lagos by a friend, Chukwudi, under the guise of doing music business only for the friend to introduce him to homosexuality.

He said he had gone to report the matter to his friend’s boss but his friend’s boss Molested him twice and he reported the matter at the FESTAC Police Division.

He said the matter was transferred to the Zone 2 Police Command and the case was turned against him after which he spent two weeks in detention
This really make me sick. Anytime a victim shows up to the Police for refuge, they are termed criminal in the long run.
I admired the bravery mentality of this young man even though life was lost in the process.
Homosexuals and lesbians in Nigeria and here on Nairaland, your judgment day approaches. Be warned right now because Nigeria is an anti gay nation. Don't say you weren't told.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
2sa2: you this mad and confused homosexual, what's it with you and head boy and rape? Today u are female, the other day u were male. Sometimes you are a fagggot some other times u advocate that all gays should be killed. Your madness ehhhhnnn, no be here. I. Won't be surprised to know that you are posting all these your inconsistent and incoherent posts from yabaleft. Pls try to take your drugs regularly.
i wish i could rapeeee u. U stupiddd bisex!
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by 2sa2: 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
5points:
i wish i could rapeeee u. U stupiddd bisex!
U r next to be stabbed to death.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
luluosas:
This really make me sick. Anytime a victim shows up to the Police for refuge, they are termed criminal in the long run.
I admired the bravery mentality of this young man even though life was lost in the process.
Homosexuals and lesbians in Nigeria and here on Nairaland, your judgment day approaches. Be warned right now because Nigeria is an anti gay nation. Don't say you weren't told.

Your hatred should go towards molestation of all kinds, whether that involving straight people or gay people and the police people that were probably unconcerned about the situation, and not other gay people who have no business molesting people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday / Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries / Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.