Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death (34166 Views)

Man Stabs Friend Over 200 Naira Burial Levy In Onitsha...(graphic Pictures) / Man Stabs Landlord To Death In Lagos (pictured) / Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Benny95(m): 12:14am On Nov 28, 2013
slightlyMad: when i get 2 huge jugs wey i dey find person wey go help me fall am, ehn! some men wicked o cry
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by sweetguy10(m): 12:21am On Nov 28, 2013
Same thing I would do , send the gay mur'fucker to hell . Bloody ar$e phorking pervert , may his soul roast in the dark dungeons of hell and get gang banged by red eyed , dread lock wearing , pitch fork carrying demons. Bloody bastards

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by snthesis(m): 12:32am On Nov 28, 2013
wasak:
don't tell me you don't know cultism is involved in homosexuality?
kindly explain
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by snthesis(m): 12:34am On Nov 28, 2013
unmask: Traders suddenly becoming homos... Why do I suspect money making rituals?
sum1 dat thinks out of d box wink
very good observation watson
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by 50calibre(m): 12:34am On Nov 28, 2013
My question to all homosexuals is what the hell do you see in a man's butt? Guys have very strong butts, it can't be fun for anyone, mine is as hard as a brick.

What make a person abandon something soft for something hard, what type of insanity is that

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Richy4(m): 1:17am On Nov 28, 2013
That's one side of the story right?
The dead don't speak to defend themselves; do they?

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 28, 2013
50calibre: My question to all homosexuals is what the hell do you see in a man's butt? Guys have very strong butts, it can't be fun for anyone, mine is as hard as a brick.

What make a person abandone something soft for something hard, what type of insanity is that
woow, my bf loves hard ass to bang, can i intro u to eachoda? U must be sweet on bed for him cheesy
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Jomark(m): 1:51am On Nov 28, 2013
bebe2: see nigerian pple mindset!!

mehhhhhhn dis country has a long way to go.

who died and made the id-iot king?

if we all start killing each other for one crime or the other who will be left?

smh cry cry
Babe that homo thing is different. How will you feel if someone raped you? Won't you feel like stabbing him to death? Same to us straight guys... If a gay approaches me I feel so painful talk more of molesting me. If you killed a man who tried to rape you, it's simply self defense. So, if this guy is telling the truth, let them release him after investigation though I feel he is lying
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Jomark(m): 1:54am On Nov 28, 2013
5points:
woow, my bf loves hard ass to bang, can i intro u to eachoda? U must be sweet on bed for him cheesy
So your bf is gay or something?
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by JerryJones(m): 3:04am On Nov 28, 2013
As dead as a dead cork! Let him homo on d other side. He'd be getting a fire cork down he's ass.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by CyrusLevi(m): 3:42am On Nov 28, 2013
First off the story is sketchy more like a Nigerian version of Bad Romance.

Has anyone noticed that this is the second occurrence of an homosexual stabbing being investigated by the same Yaba SCID Police,there was a banker earlier this year.
Seems many homosexuals living in that jurisdiction undecided

The dancer knew of the deceased sexuality after a first attempt,ask yourself deep down,would you go back the second time for a business you aren't sure of knowing fully well that you may be dancing with the devil soon as the deceased may try the act on you even forcefully

What can I say,molestation is a strong,the assailed has the right cause to defend against defying his body.The deceased deserved the death IMO but more ways could have been done to avoid killing him,a few injuries to the assailant is suggestive if possible.

:News like this fuel unprecedented hate in many,remind yourselves one thing-This is a case one against the many millions Molestation by Heterosexuals,its not enough to judge homos by this articles,its a strike for the gay,A hundred for the heteros

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 3:53am On Nov 28, 2013
Criminal Ibos: Ibos are barbaric people,,i hate eboe many innocent soul've been killed by dis barbaric set of people angry
so ibo's are your only problem on earth. Idleness an poverty, brings hatredness and bitterness. Igbo's are not the cause of your misfortune in life. Guy have a life for once. St*pid f**l!!

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by ijezie4: 4:18am On Nov 28, 2013
go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=qVwcYc6AdD8&feature=em-upload_owner and enjoy video
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Swiftboy(m): 4:37am On Nov 28, 2013
There's no point in this tribal war of words! Not to take side with him but how you take know sey im na Yoruba?
wasak:
Shut up.... my neighbour Mama chisom is Ibo and she's far better than many of my Yoruba neighbours... nonsense... tribe this tribe that...
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Movicq(m): 5:14am On Nov 28, 2013
Eyah y na e for no stab m cry e for......
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by rezzy: 5:23am On Nov 28, 2013
Im impressed. The police are doing their doing job. I read the story sometimes ago. Continue till you get to the root.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 28, 2013
Very good for him..
Old Swine
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 28, 2013
Ok i just read d story..
Emmanuel Is a murderer..demon n fool..
I want his head..

Imagine saying they stole his virtues cos of his inability to impregnate his gf..
When he's not working @ 22

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 28, 2013
Okija_juju: This guys story sounds funny..

He r|aped you the first time, gave you 5000 and you left..
Then he calls you to come again, you return and kill him..

I don't believe this story.

My thoughts too. Claiming to be molested twice. Seriously??

Either a case of a bad lover or there's something he's not telling us. He can say anything cos the deceased can't talk.

This is not to dispute the fact that some gay guys can go to the extreme though.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by coolzeal(m): 5:50am On Nov 28, 2013
I wonder how a man could abstain from the gentle touch, soft skin, succulent and juicy part of a woman to find pleasure in another man. It beat me to death.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 28, 2013
Cyrus Levi: First off the story is sketchy more like a Nigerian version of Bad Romance.

Has anyone noticed that this is the second occurrence of an homosexual stabbing being investigated by the same Yaba SCID Police,there was a banker earlier this year.
Seems many homosexuals living in that jurisdiction undecided

The dancer knew of the deceased sexuality after a first attempt,ask yourself deep down,would you go back the second time for a business you aren't sure of knowing fully well that you may be dancing with the devil soon as the deceased may try the act on you even forcefully

What can I say,molestation is a strong,the assailed has the right cause to defend against defying his body.The deceased deserved the death IMO but more ways could have been done to avoid killing him,a few injuries to the assailant is suggestive if possible.

:News like this fuel unprecedented hate in many,remind yourselves one thing-This is a case one against the many millions Molestation by Heterosexuals,its not enough to judge homos by this articles,its a strike for the gay,A hundred for the heteros

True.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by kingthreat(m): 6:01am On Nov 28, 2013
Crazy story. I dont blame the guy. However he shouldnt have fled immediately. PRevious police report on the case might as well save his life if true. But am I the only one noticing it, why is it majority of homosexuality crime cases have Ibos involved?
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Rayvene(f): 6:15am On Nov 28, 2013
Truckpusher: This is exactly the problem .
They mistaken tolerance for acceptance ,Here in Nigeria they cunningly pretend to be helping innocent poor boys with uncertainty in their future while sleeping and fuccking away their young life.

This guy just took a bold step and i admire his courage .
It's better to go prison and die than to live your life knowing that somebody took advantage of your predicament and defiled you.

Strong boy,sleep tight in jail at least you stood up for yourself in this country where injustice is now the order of the day.

Oh dear.You have NO idea what goes on in prisons,do you?undecided
That dude hasn't seen anything yet.Trust me,he'll meet bigger,more desperate homos in prison grin.By the time he gets out,his butthole'll be wider than Russia on the world map grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by badmeat(m): 6:18am On Nov 28, 2013
Good for him!e remain Denrele!tongue
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by babybuzx(f): 6:21am On Nov 28, 2013
Its d police fault. D suspect had reported to d police b4 and he was d one locked up instead of d criminal. He did wot he did cos d police could not protect him and he had to protect himself. And y dem dey vex self he has helped eradicate one of d agents of homosexuality in nigeria. They shd be happy
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Sunbellar: 6:31am On Nov 28, 2013
slightlyMad: when i get 2 huge jugs wey i dey find person wey go help me fall am, ehn! some men wicked o cry

If they 'll understand.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Sunbellar: 6:33am On Nov 28, 2013
babybuzx: Its d police fault. D suspect had reported to d police b4 and he was d one locked up instead of d criminal. He did wot he did cos d police could not protect him and he had to protect himself. And y dem dey vex self he has helped eradicate one of d agents of homosexuality in nigeria. They shd be happy

But why should the guy go back to the victims house?
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Yazmin: 6:35am On Nov 28, 2013
Mujah1deen: Good riddance and thumbs up for the young man.
This is why Sharia is needed

Why do you have to make statements that are clearly unnecessary and would bring people to ridicule and mock your beliefs.
Atimes, we are the cause of the way people downgrade our values.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Sunbellar: 6:36am On Nov 28, 2013
Rayvene:

Oh dear.You have NO idea what goes on in prisons,do you?undecided
That dude hasn't seen anything yet.Trust me,he'll meet bigger,more desperate homos in prison grin.By the time he gets out,his butthole'll be wider than Russia on the world map grin

Are you talking out of experience?

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Chiefpriest1(m): 6:38am On Nov 28, 2013
peppy luv: Yea!waste d mudafucker! Don't pity 'them'

Rather than look for their kind,they look for straight guys to destroy especially the disgusting transgenders. sons and daughters of lucifer! angry

That's the spirit,sister!
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Caseless: 6:40am On Nov 28, 2013
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker / NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans / EFCC Arraigns 606 Autos Babafemi Sarumi Samusideen For N207.1M Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.