Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death (34165 Views)

Man Stabs Friend Over 200 Naira Burial Levy In Onitsha...(graphic Pictures) / Man Stabs Landlord To Death In Lagos (pictured) / Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Sunbellar: 6:40am On Nov 28, 2013
coolzeal: I wonder how a man could abstain from the gentle touch, soft skin, succulent and juicy part of a woman to find pleasure in another man. It beat me to death.
That's what the bible calls Inordinate affection. Men of corrupt mind cursed by the devil.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by LivingSoul34: 6:42am On Nov 28, 2013
As we are talking now there are gays and lesbians reading and even commenting on this thread... What does a man gain by sleeping with a fellow man or a woman sleeping with a fellow woman?...This highly disgusting and abominable act that is very common in the our entertainment industry has become rampant today... Its bad enough for a man to sleep with a woman that is not his wife and vis a vis but a man sleeping with a fellow man or a woman sleeping with a fellow woman is the height of disregard for God and abuse of humanity and any decent culture...Every one that is involved in this abominable act have repent or get ready to die like Okoye...

5 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Rayvene(f): 6:52am On Nov 28, 2013
Sunbellar:

Are you talking out of experience?

I'm a girl,bruv cheesy
Obviously I was referring to dudes.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by bizfirst: 6:52am On Nov 28, 2013
Self defense exonerates completely. I would have done more if I were in the young man's shoes. Who was the first idi.ot to turn his affection to a man? We need to kill home twice. Nonsense!!
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by khaleb(m): 6:55am On Nov 28, 2013
My two posts has made front page in under three days........cool
, going for a hatrick
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Caseless: 6:58am On Nov 28, 2013
this young man, is my man of the yaer! cool grin
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by ssultana(f): 7:00am On Nov 28, 2013
aManFromMars:
Yes, Allah keeps the virgins for the suicide bombers.
it is clear you are just a trouble maker
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by wasak(m): 7:03am On Nov 28, 2013
Swiftboy: There's no point in this tribal war of words! Not to take side with him but how you take know sey im na Yoruba?
kindly point out where I mentioned that he's Yoruba? I'm only making an emphasis on the fact that virtue is not a thing of tribe, it is individual in nature! plus I'm Yoruba!

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by KolaShangOne(m): 7:09am On Nov 28, 2013
faggits everywhere
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by kaylistic: 7:11am On Nov 28, 2013
Like seriously?? I was once a victim! Is it now a crime to be handsome?extremly handsome o
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Xyge(m): 7:14am On Nov 28, 2013
lertee: If only the dead could talk....
If the 'Dead dude' talks (as regards this story), he'ld only defend and justify his atrocious act....
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Xyge(m): 7:16am On Nov 28, 2013
[quote uthor=kay listic]Like seriously?? I was once a victim! Is it now a crime to be handsome?extremly handsome o[/quote]
Bros, please do us all the favor of uploading a photo of yourself. Let's see how 'EXTREMLY' handsome thou are...
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Originalsly: 7:19am On Nov 28, 2013
That guy should be charged for murder. He been agreeing to give up his a$$ in exchange for something promised and the victim never held up his end of the bargain.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 28, 2013
slightlyMad: when i get 2 huge jugs wey i dey find person wey go help me fall am, ehn! some men wicked o cry
Bring am come make i help you, i be proffessional for dat kin thing grin
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Jomark(m): 7:33am On Nov 28, 2013
wasak:
kindly point out where I mentioned that he's Yoruba? I'm only making an emphasis on the fact that virtue is not a thing of tribe, it is individual in nature! plus I'm Yoruba!
...Bro, please ignore that swiftass or wateva he called himself. He is just an edifice of tribalism. Imagine Osama calling person terrorist.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Sunbellar: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2013
Rayvene:

I'm a girl,bruv cheesy
Obviously I was referring to dudes.

I know you are a girl but I don't completely agree it happens in prisons. Do you believe we have guys who have given their lives to Christ and faithfully serving God in detention. The dude may repent in prison not otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Jomark(m): 7:35am On Nov 28, 2013
kay listic: Like seriously?? I was once a victim! Is it now a crime to be handsome?extremly handsome o
You mean your butthole has no catcher now? Bro, I pity you o. #TeamDeath to the butt hunter
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 28, 2013
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by busterr(m): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2013
aManFromMars:
Yes, Allah keeps the virgins for the suicide bombers.
hahaha!
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by neneslim(m): 7:48am On Nov 28, 2013
slightlyMad: when i get 2 huge jugs wey i dey find person wey go help me fall am, ehn! some men wicked o cry
am interested in falling those jugs. . . Pm me make wey start na. . . Hehe i they wait.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 28, 2013
It's very wrong to molest people. It's very distasteful! If the story is true, i suppose the gay man deserves all he got & more!
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Micron21(m): 8:00am On Nov 28, 2013
the accused is dead. we are forced to believe the molested. by the way. would a village boy travel to lagos to b a dancer?
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by herquleez(m): 8:17am On Nov 28, 2013
Always sad when lives are lost. But wait o, why would a guy wanna stick his pole in another man's anus? Homos nEed help...some kind of psychiatric evaluation...coz I'm like babes don finish ni?
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by shinkafimoon(m): 8:18am On Nov 28, 2013
Bro don't worry..i am planning a prison break for you just incase naija police eff up..yu deserve a merit award..wish every nigerian would be like this..kill them all!!!!!! angry
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by bootlegaz: 8:20am On Nov 28, 2013
Criminal Ibos: Ibos are barbaric people,,i hate eboe many innocent soul've been killed by dis barbaric set of people angry
You have reasoned like a true Yoruba thug. An IQ less than 1. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by bootlegaz: 8:22am On Nov 28, 2013
Nigerians should stop pretending. There are millions of downlow homosexuals in Nigeria. People are just been hypocrites.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by boss1310(m): 8:24am On Nov 28, 2013
Truckpusher: This is exactly the problem .
They mistaken tolerance for acceptance ,Here in Nigeria they cunningly pretend to be helping innocent poor boys with uncertainty in their future while sleeping and fuccking away their young life.

This guy just took a bold step and i admire his courage .
It's better to go prison and die than to live your life knowing that somebody took advantage of your predicament and defiled you.

Strong boy,sleep tight in jail at least you stood up for yourself in this country where injustice is now the order of the day.
:
in jail he will face a bigger problem
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by 2sa2: 8:27am On Nov 28, 2013
fatwallet: the killer should be sentenced to 4 years in prison to be released in 2 years on good behaviour

anyone who practice jungle justice or kill gays and lesbians should be sentenced to 1 year in prison
you bloody corrupt ,greedy,paedophiles,closet gay hypocrites !! is Nigeria a libertarian democracy or autocracy? Every human has the free will ,right and liberty of sexual orientation.
all judgemental hypocrites who practice jungle justice must be imprisoned for human rights violation.

verdict accepted -YES MY LORD!!
There is right of liberty but in Nigeria there is nothing like liberty of sexual orientation. Homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria which attracts 14 years imprisonment. This is not jungle justice but self defense, once the case gets to court it would be thrown out, The bastard would have died for nothing.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by wasak(m): 8:28am On Nov 28, 2013
Jomark: ...Bro, please ignore that swiftass or wateva he called himself. He is just an edifice of tribalism. Imagine Osama calling person terrorist.
Thanks bro!
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 28, 2013
5points:
woow, my bf loves hard ass to bang, can i intro u to eachoda? U must be sweet on bed for him cheesy

Introduce him to me...nd watch how his death news will be on nl frontpage
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 28, 2013
kay listic: Like seriously?? I was once a victim! Is it now a crime to be handsome?extremly handsome o

Xyge:
Bros, please do us all the favor of uploading a photo of yourself. Let's see how 'EXTREMLY' handsome thou are...

Gay alert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday / Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries / Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.