Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Am Dying Help Me-bank Statement - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Am Dying Help Me-bank Statement (3457 Views)

Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help / Can I Use My Bank Statement Instead Of My Payslip?please Advice. / How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Dying Help Me-bank Statement by oyewolejos(m): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2008
pls i want to applied for a whm visa and i have met all the requirement but the ECO just told me to get another bank statement on or before friday 25 july or i should froget the visa. am a young school leaver,can someone help me with THE contact number of those who trade with bank statement who i will give money and give my a good bank statement.i need it very urgent.you can call me on 08083973968.
fellow nairalander pls help me dont allow me to lose this visa.i wolud have notified you before now but someone promised me but has failed to deliver.am dying inside.anyone you know that does such business give me his Phone number.Foreign based nigerian, those who help you to get your can also help me.
Re: Am Dying Help Me-bank Statement by ayomifull(f): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2008
These are the type of things that make people go through stress in the hands of visa issuing officers. Remove this thread and look elsewhere please. Sorry if it hurts but this is not something to be posted here.
Re: Am Dying Help Me-bank Statement by jaybee3(m): 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2008
Why not try getting into a good uni in naij, give yourself a better chance 'cos your mindset is already flawed.
Re: Am Dying Help Me-bank Statement by dnative(m): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2008
viviko is your friend  grin

1 Like

Re: Am Dying Help Me-bank Statement by smile4kenn(m): 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2008
nothin person no go see 4 nairaland
Re: Am Dying Help Me-bank Statement by kingdong(m): 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2008
Ha guy as yu can see, yu no go get help here. This is where angels thread. GO AWAY!
whispering to oyewole, guy i for direct yu to my guy for oluwole but since dem demolish d place i loose im contact. yu no get person for bank wey yu fit settle?anywaysgoodluck o!
Re: Am Dying Help Me-bank Statement by guseman(m): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2008
@oyewole jos

contact vikiviko.search for a thread with the name:volunteer or voluntary workers , He is the poster and he claim to be a travel agent. all the best.
your time is running out.d email is vikiviko2002@yahoo.com

But wait oo,i thought BHC no dey collect application again because of the change in the immigration rules. When did you submit your application??
Re: Am Dying Help Me-bank Statement by promise2(f): 6:08am On Jul 24, 2008
yes contact vikiviko, the email above is right, he is real. he has helped someone i know. if he didnt respond, mail me i will give you his number via mail. my email nnemise@yahoo.com. you have to do it fast time is not your friend now.
Re: Am Dying Help Me-bank Statement by vvvjustice: 7:59am On Jul 24, 2008
oyewolejos:

please i want to applied for a whm visa and i have met all the requirement but the ECO just told me to get another bank statement on or before friday 25 july or i should froget the visa. am a young school leaver,can someone help me with THE contact number of those who trade with bank statement who i will give money and give my a good bank statement.i need it very urgent.you can call me on 08083973968.
fellow nairalander please help me don't allow me to lose this visa.i wolud have notified you before now but someone promised me but has failed to deliver.am dying inside.anyone you know that does such business give me his Phone number.Foreign based nigerian, those who help you to get your can also help me.
Are you one of those who believe that travelling abroad is a do or die matter?
Honestly, i wonder which ECO would advise someone to produce another bank statement, i suppose they're too busy to help an applicant rectify application errors, their usual behaviour is refusing a visa for the most feeble of reasons rather than help to make corrections.
Vikiviko has proved himself genuine, i'm impressed that many people testify positively of his dealings. Though i never asked for his help, but i maintain a correspondence with him, he's a decent sort of chap, a gentle man to the call. I like him. But remember, he's just a human, don't expect visa miracle from him.
Re: Am Dying Help Me-bank Statement by kadman(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2008
I hate people with their holy than thou attitude, silly hypocrites,the person opened his thread,and is asking for help,you saw the title of the thread and still jumped in only to start trashing him,if you can't help, Look away & mind your business. I'm sure you've asked for / done something worse this week.

@ poster yeah vikiviko should be your man, his email is vikiviko2002@yahoo.com. Contact him,but the BHC will be more through with the statement of account you bring this time.
Re: Am Dying Help Me-bank Statement by promise2(f): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2008
Thanks man KADMAN, i do not like people who castigate and discourage people that need help, instead of given help to this young man.they started telling him all sort of things.
Pls we should help our fellow men no matter how small it can be, you never can tell.
Re: Am Dying Help Me-bank Statement by ayomifull(f): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2008
oyewolejos:

please i want to applied for a whm visa and i have met all the requirement but the ECO just told me to get another bank statement on or before friday 25 july or i should froget the visa. am a young school leaver,can someone help me with THE contact number of those who trade with bank statement who i will give money and give my a good bank statement.i need it very urgent.you can call me on 08083973968.
fellow nairalander please help me don't allow me to lose this visa.i wolud have notified you before now but someone promised me but has failed to deliver.am dying inside.anyone you know that does such business give me his Phone number.Foreign based nigerian, those who help you to get your can also help me.

And you think this is good enough for a secret site like this? Yeh keep encouraging the guy to waste his money paying someone to provide him fake statement and feeding fat on him
Re: Am Dying Help Me-bank Statement by kadman(m): 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2008
Live by example your quote on your profile says The best excercise for the heart is bending down and lifting people up.
Lift people up with helpful advice,it's not today this is happening in Nigeria,so quit the holier than thou attitude. As i said before if you didn't have anything helpul for the guy move to the next thread.
Re: Am Dying Help Me-bank Statement by promise2(f): 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2008
AYOMIFULL,
I do not encourage the guy to go for fake statement of account but i know someone out there might help him. If you cant help why discourage him? Allow people to follow their dreams.
Re: Am Dying Help Me-bank Statement by vvvjustice: 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2008
kadman:

I hate people with their holy than thou attitude, silly hypocrites,the person opened his thread,and is asking for help,you saw the title of the thread and still jumped in only to start trashing him,if you can't help, Look away & mind your business. I'm sure you've asked for / done something worse this week. . .
kadman:

Live by example your quote on your profile says The best excercise for the heart is bending down and lifting people up.
Lift people up with helpful advice,it's not today this is happening in Nigeria,so quit the holier than thou attitude. As i said before if you didn't have anything helpul for the guy move to the next thread.
promise2:

AYOMIFULL,
I do not encourage the guy to go for fake statement of account but i know someone out there might help him. If you can't help why discourage him? Allow people to follow their dreams.
   I think Ayomifull advice/remark was perfect, she's doesn't deserve to be rebuked for her flawless contribution, i just read through all posts in this thread, i can't really see any one that's hostile to the poster. Remember, everyone can not have same opinion with you.
Re: Am Dying Help Me-bank Statement by folarina(m): 1:40am On Jul 26, 2008
O boy i get Original bank statement for sale , N1m cash no bargin !

Jokes apart i will advise you that life abroad as an illegal immigrant is not easy o .

What kind of visa did you apply for visiting i guess,as a visitor in any country you cant work .

Listen to advise from people that have advised you earlier and just drop the idea of buying a bank statement ,if you

cant afford to travel abroad drop it .
Re: Am Dying Help Me-bank Statement by IncaGold(m): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2008
hmmm, i can give u my bank statement if u want.

(1) (Reply)

A Nice Hotel In Ikenne / Is It Possible To Travel Abroad By Sea? / How To Establish Contact With Other Young Nigerians In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.