Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

I Need A Gay Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Gay Friend (6533 Views)

Need A Gay Friend In Kaduna / I Need A Gay Friend / A Gay Friend Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 06, 2013
gommex: don't u think u r a disgrace to ur dad n mum
Being a disgrace to myself will be much worse! That's all everybody in this world is trying to avoid. Those who trys to please other people including ones parents almost always fail. It's impossible!
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by tpapi: 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
Johnpaul88: Being a disgrace to myself will be much worse! That's all everybody in this world is trying to avoid. Those who trys to please other people including ones parents almost always fail. It's impossible!
dat means ur dad n mum r not proud of u as being their gay son
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
tpapi: dat means ur dad n mum r not proud of u as being their gay son
Assuming they know, their opinion is hardly important to me at this point.
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by 2sa2: 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
Johnpaul88: Assuming they know, their opinion is hardly important to me at this point.
Preparing to live a life of alienation, all in a bid to satisfy your satanic perversion.
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
2sa2: Preparing to live a life of alienation, all in a bid to satisfy your satanic perversion.
You are seeing everything from a wrong perspective!

You always do!
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
Johnpaul88: You are seeing everything from a wrong perspective!

You always do!
ow did dis evil spirit enter ur system
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
gommex: ow did dis evil spirit enter ur system
I have no evil spirit in ma system.

If you cannot understand & accept that some people are born this way, to love & fall for their fellow guys that is, then there's nothing further to explain to you.
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Sagamite(m): 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
Johnpaul88: Don't mind haters, honey ! Let's hook up . But i'm not up to 30. I'm sure it won't matter anywayz

AIDS-fest. undecided
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sagamite:

AIDS-fest. undecided
hehe
So you don find me come here?
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
Johnpaul88: I have no evil spirit in ma system.

If you cannot understand & accept that some people are born this way, to love & fall for their fellow guys that is, then there's nothing further to explain to you.
if u claim gays r born dat way,then y r some gays stil fukin girls
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
gommex: if u claim gays r born dat way,then y r some gays stil fukin girls
It's often to maintain there cover, to show off among their friends, that is.

While some others are not really gays per se. They could be people in need of money in schools or thereabout. Bound by their greed, they hook up with rich men that are willing to give them lots of money in exchange for sex.
But they do not forget the taste of their girls.

Good for them, they get it both ways. They could have their cake and eat it!
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 08, 2013
Johnpaul88: It's often to maintain there cover, to show off among their friends, that is.

While some others are not really gays per se. They could be people in need of money in schools or thereabout. Bound by their greed, they hook up with rich men that are willing to give them lots of money in exchange for sex.
But they do not forget the taste of their girls.

Good for them, they get it both ways. They could have their cake and eat it!
dont u think u shd start maintainin ur cover because u cud b lynched to death if found out
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 08, 2013
gommex: dont u think u shd start maintainin ur cover because u cud b lynched to death if found out
Laughable!

Thanks for your concern! But I'll be fine. No one is gonna lynch me.
U sure sound very ridiculous. Don't you? You talk of lynching as though you do that everyday to gays? Why would any body or group of bodies wanna kill someone who pose no danger to them in no way at all? That's insane & barbarious!

Btw covering doesn't change anything. Having sex with Ladies cannot change me to straight. Nothing can! I'll never enjoy it as much .
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Sagamite(m): 3:37am On Dec 08, 2013
Johnpaul88: Laughable!

Thanks for your concern! But I'll be fine. No one is gonna lynch me.
U sure sound very ridiculous. Don't you? You talk of lynching as though you do that everyday to gays? Why would any body or group of bodies wanna kill someone who pose no danger to them in no way at all? That's insane & barbarious!

Btw covering doesn't change anything. Having sex with Ladies cannot change me to straight. Nothing can! I'll never enjoy it as much .

Just don't carry your filth to the streets of Nigeria otherwise you will know what lynching is.

So, as the guy said, maintain your cover.
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 08, 2013
Sagamite:

Just don't carry your filth to the streets of Nigeria otherwise you will know what lynching is.

So, as the guy said, maintain your cover.
See who's talking
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Sagamite(m): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2013
Johnpaul88: See who's talking

Dirty person, don't carry your filth to Nigerian streets.

Take that as life-saving advice.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
Sagamite:

Dirty person, don't carry your filth to Nigerian streets.

Take that as life-saving advice.
Stop chasing me around all over nairaland, will you? There are so many other interesting topics in this forum, but you just can't allow someone drink water & drop cup? Follow follow!

Go get a life, kid!
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by ayolatun(m): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
The force is strong with this one. Oga u be Christian or Sapona worshipper? I am not going to judge you but if don't desist from such act. The end is destruction.
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Sagamite(m): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
Johnpaul88: Stop chasing me around all over nairaland, will you? There are so many other interesting topics in this forum, but you just can't allow someone drink water & drop cup? Follow follow!

Go get a life, kid!

What a moronic person.

Do you always pull opinions and conclusions from your stinking, bastardised arsse?
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
ayolatun: The force is strong with this one. Oga u be Christian or Sapona worshipper? I am not going to judge you but if don't desist from such act. The end is destruction.
Please judge me. Let's see how bad you could be
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
Sagamite:

What a moronic person.

Do you always pull opinions and conclusions from your stinking, bastardised arsse?
But wherever they came from, they were nothing but truth.

Just park well!
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by ayolatun(m): 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
Johnpaul88: Please judge me. Let's see how bad you could be

I am not to judge. When you die (certainly), you will stand before the JUDGE. Dude its Heaven or hell. The choice is yours.
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
ayolatun:

I am not to judge. When you die (certainly), you will stand before the JUDGE. Dude its Heaven or hell. The choice is yours.
And like you'll not be judged ?

This holier-than-thou attitude have led many astray. When you concentrate on the 'faults' of others, you run the risk of ignoring yours!

To be flank with you, God created me this way! I think he'll judge me harshly if i live another life. God also created you the way you are. If you wake up tomorrow and decide to be gay, he'll not smile at you at all in the last day.

It's only proper that you live your life the way you see it. Control the ones you can control & consider the rest you can't, the way it ought to be ab initio! This way you avoid the negativities that comes in the wake of poorly spent life!
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
Johnpaul88: And like you'll not be judged ?

This holier-than-thou attitude have led many astray. When you concentrate on the 'faults' of others, you run the risk of ignoring yours!

To be flank with you, God created me this way! I think he'll judge me harshly if i live another life. God also created you the way you are. If you wake up tomorrow and decide to be gay, he'll not smile at you at all in the last day.

It's only proper that you live your life the way you see it. Control the ones you can control & consider the rest you can't, the way it ought to be ab initio! This way you avoid the negativities that comes in the wake of poorly spent life!
point of correction, God never created anybody 2 b gay, nobody wz born natural gay, is jus a choice u av gladly decided to make n live wit
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
gommex: point of correction, God never created anybody 2 b gay, nobody wz born natural gay, is jus a choice u av gladly decided to make n live wit

Did God whisper that into your ears?
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Sagamite(m): 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
Johnpaul88: But wherever they came from, they were nothing but truth.

Just park well!

The truth from an AIDS-infested head.

Johnpaul88: And like you'll not be judged ?

I am sure paedophiles can also claim God created them that way.
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
gommex: point of correction, God never created anybody 2 b gay, nobody wz born natural gay, is jus a choice u av gladly decided to make n live wit
Well, you're never a gay. So you can talk only as an outsider. No blames here!
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
Sagamite:

The truth from an AIDS-infested head.

I am sure paedophiles can also claim God created them that way.
You're quite incurable! I give up on you.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Gay Friend by realdude88: 12:18am On Dec 09, 2013
....Critics, it's ur time to talk.

On ur mark, get set, Go oooooo!....lol
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 09, 2013
masonkz:

Did God whisper that into your ears?
if ur system wz runnin normally , u wud av understood me beta

1 Like

Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 09, 2013
realdude88: You can PM if u don't mind, am new here...
Cheers!
wats ur status, gay or straight
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 09, 2013
Johnpaul88: Well, you're never a gay. So you can talk only as an outsider. No blames here!
d mere fact dat u pple stil sleep wit girls has completely countered ur self acclaimed belief dat u r created dat way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused / Friends With Benefit / I Am Young Handsome And Desperate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.