Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

I Need A Gay Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Gay Friend (6535 Views)

Need A Gay Friend In Kaduna / I Need A Gay Friend / A Gay Friend Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Gay Friend by realdude88: 9:26am On Dec 09, 2013
gommex: wats ur status, gay or straight
Stop following gay threads if u re not one...mtchew!
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 09, 2013
gommex: d mere fact dat u pple stil sleep wit girls has completely countered ur self acclaimed belief dat u r created dat way
You must understand that in life, nothing's entirely absolute!
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by tpapi: 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
realdude88:
Stop following gay threads if u re not one...mtchew!
r u one of d abnormal guys on nland
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
Johnpaul88: Laughable!

Thanks for your concern! But I'll be fine. No one is gonna lynch me.
U sure sound very ridiculous. Don't you? You talk of lynching as though you do that everyday to gays? Why would any body or group of bodies wanna kill someone who pose no danger to them in no way at all? That's insane & barbarious!

Btw covering doesn't change anything. Having sex with Ladies cannot change me to straight. Nothing can! I'll never enjoy it as much .

if i arrange a hot wet lubricated puzzey to you and you refuse to shaft it...

i will take it as a civic duty to lynch you
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
rigormortis:

dat guy don already sign his soul n spirit into gayism, d deal, contract n deed has been sealed, there is no goin back accordin to d baga
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
rigormortis:

hahahahahahaha
you're very very funny !
Lol @hot wet lubricated puzzey!
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by realdude88: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
tpapi: r u one of d abnormal guys on nland
See who's talking here....always commenting in all d gay threads on NL.
Pretending bloody gay like you! Don't quote my comments again cos I will neva even reply ur PM if u try to send.
Rubbish!
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by MRSANITY(m): 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
realdude88:
Pretending bloody gay like you! Don't quote my comments again cos I will neva even reply ur PM if u try to send.
Rubbish!
Shut up bloody homosexual! Someone is saying the truth then you try to shut HM up by calling him gay. Are u not abnormal? If u were normal u would be attracted to the opposite sex.
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 10, 2013
realdude88:
Rubbish!
I asked u a simple quest, r u one of d abnormal guys on nland
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Sagamite(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2013
realdude88:
Rubbish!

You are a person!

This is a NIGERIAN forum, take your faggotism to a forum for countries catering and embracing deviancy and perversion.

You will get a pat on the back there and a hug. Over here, na condemnation.
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by realdude88: 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
MR.SANITY:
Shut up bloody homosexual! Someone is saying the truth then you try to shut HM up by calling him gay. Are u not abnormal? If u were normal u would be attracted to the opposite sex.
U must be a big fool! What's ur biz with our conversation.....did I quote ur comment or refer to u? U beta mind ur business bro...
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by realdude88: 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
gommex: I asked u a simple quest, r u one of d abnormal guys on nland
Sorry I hadn't answered ur question.....
If u care to knw.....I aint abnormal bro, I'm 100% normal. That settles it...
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by realdude88: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

This is a NIGERIAN forum, take your faggotism to a forum for countries catering and embracing deviancy and perversion.

You will get a pat on the back there and a hug. Over here, na condemnation.
Better stay mute if you've got nothing to say.
Bloody gay!
And mind you, its beta u don't quote my comments here again cos I'm not ready to respond to such foolish talk of urs.....#NoOffense#
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
realdude88:
Sorry I hadn't answered ur question.....
If u care to knw.....I aint abnormal bro, I'm 100% normal. That settles it...
pls educate me, ow normal is it 4 a man to insert his pricck into a faeces compartment
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
Johnpaul88: Thanks for the compliments! Hehe!

I'm also thankful that you don't know me in person. Few people do!

I would like to know you!!!
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
Homo this, Homo that!!!

Argh!!!!

Enough already!!! Whew!!!
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
olusolami:

I would like to know you!!!
hmmm
Well, if you'll like to know me, we'll see that it's arranged!
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
olusolami: Homo this, Homo that!!!

Argh!!!!

Enough already!!! Whew!!!
Do you still mind them? I have since given up on them. They've proved quite incurable. There's nothing anyone will say to them that will make them change their mind.
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by MRSANITY(m): 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
Johnpaul88: Do you still mind them? I have since given up on them. They've proved quite incurable. There's nothing anyone will say to them that will make them change their mind.
listen young man, u are the one who needs cure, and needs to change, homosexuality is evil.
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by realdude88: 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
gommex: pls educate me, ow normal is it 4 a man to insert his pricck into a faeces compartment
Quote where I made mention of d activity u just described up there.....

There's an adage that says tha "one understands d business he/she does better than any oda person who's not into d same business".

From wat you just described u there, I see that's wat u do...pls educate us more on how "u insert ur prick into d faeces compartment" cos am sure u knw very much about that......BiG FoOL!!!
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
realdude88:

There's an adage that says tha "one understands d business he/she does better than any oda person who's not into d same business".

From wat you just described u there, I see that's wat u do...pls educate us more on how "u insert ur prick into d faeces compartment" cos am sure u knw very much about that......BiG FoOL!!!
Guy, leave 'em! Replying them is actually dignifying them. Don't grant them such privilege again. Whatever someone makes of anything, let it be for him.
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 14, 2013
realdude88:

incase u did not understand d quest,let me simplify d quest, describe ow u fuk ur fellow man
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by realdude88: 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
Johnpaul88: Guy, leave 'em! Replying them is actually dignifying them. Don't grant them such privilege again. Whatever someone makes of anything, let it be for him.
Oboi!....you re so right. Silence is d best answer to such peeps. Thanks bro for reminding me that.
Silent mode activated!
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
@johnpaul and realdude, ur pricks r both smellin of faeces, ffffffFfmmmmmm
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
gommex: @johnpaul and realdude, ur pricks r both smellin of faeces, ffffffFfmmmmmm
I'll refer you to the title of this thread. It's actually for guys who need gay friends.

Be bold to tell us that's it's really your interest. Your efforts to deny this all this while, have been your undoing. Stop fighting yourself! It'll make you feel worse.

A candid advise!
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
Johnpaul88: I'll refer you to the title of this thread. It's actually for guys who need gay friends.

Be bold to tell us that's it's really your interest. Your efforts to deny this all this while, have been your undoing. Stop fighting yourself! It'll make you feel worse.

A candid advise!
if ur system wz runnin normally, u wud agree wit me dat nothin can b compared to sweet ppuussyy
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by MRSANITY(m): 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
gommex: if ur system wz runnin normally, u wud agree wit me dat nothin can b compared to sweet ppuussyy
unfortunately, his system is running abnormally, so he wouldn't understand.
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
gommex: if ur system wz runnin normally, u wud agree wit me dat nothin can b compared to sweet ppuussyy
Please kindly refer again to the title of this thread. When you do, you'll discover again that you're in a wrong thread, saying all the wrong things to the wrong people.

Well, that makes you what now? A normal guy? I sincerely doubt that!
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
Johnpaul88: Please kindly refer again to the title of this thread. When you do, you'll discover again that you're in a wrong thread, saying all the wrong things to the wrong people.

Well, that makes you what now? A normal guy? I sincerely doubt that!
pls kindly refer again to my last comment
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
gommex: pls kindly refer again to my last comment
It makes absolutely no difference where i refer to because i am where i want & have to be.

But can we say the same thing for you? Hell no!

You are where you don't have to be, saying what you don't need to say to people who don't really care about what trash you're talking about .

And that makes all the difference.
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Sagamite(m): 1:02am On Dec 17, 2013
realdude88:
Better stay mute if you've got nothing to say.
Bloody gay!
And mind you, its beta u don't quote my comments here again cos I'm not ready to respond to such foolish talk of urs.....#NoOffense#

Fagggot person!

So even your sick poof self feek that calling someone a fagggot like you is a high grade insult? grin

Johnpaul88: I'll refer you to the title of this thread. It's actually for guys who need gay friends.

A candid advise!

Another sick fagggot person that knows it is degrading to be fagggot!

Johnpaul88: It makes absolutely no difference where i refer to because i am where i want & have to be.

But can we say the same thing for you? Hell no!

You are where you don't have to be, saying what you don't need to say to people who don't really care about what trash you're talking about.

And that makes all the difference.

person, fagggots like you have no place to be on a Nigerian forum. Google fagggot forums and that is where you want and have to be.
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by khaleesi(f): 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
@Johnpaul. I am a female and very straight bt I do ve a lesbian friend. I dnt believe in being judgmental of her lifestyle cos I felt its pretty understandable for a girl to be attracted to another girl..there are a lot of attractive elements in the female body..bt I dnt understand how a guy gets attracted to another guy, I jst can't understand the psychology behind it and I will really like to understand. Hoping to ve a real gay friend someday that help me understand this things. But then I ve a question for u..what do u tink abt a guy that date and enjoy having s*x with women..however, once in a while he goes to s*x guys..note; he doesn't get romantically involved wt d guys, he doesn't kiss or do bjs with them. He jst s*x them, and never see them again. He believe he's nt gay and that he's nt s*xually attracted to guys..he jst ve normal urges. He said he's nt born this way and only picked up the habit 3 yrs ago. Is such a guy gay or straight? And can such a person stop having s*x with men?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused / Friends With Benefit / I Am Young Handsome And Desperate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.