Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

I Need A Gay Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Gay Friend (6538 Views)

Need A Gay Friend In Kaduna / I Need A Gay Friend / A Gay Friend Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
khaleesi: @Johnpaul. I am a female and very straight bt I do ve a lesbian friend. I dnt believe in being judgmental of her lifestyle cos I felt its pretty understandable for a girl to be attracted to another girl..there are a lot of attractive elements in the female body..bt I dnt understand how a guy gets attracted to another guy, I jst can't understand the psychology behind it and I will really like to understand. Hoping to ve a real gay friend someday that help me understand this things. But then I ve a question for u..what do u tink abt a guy that date and enjoy having s*x with women..however, once in a while he goes to s*x guys..note; he doesn't get romantically involved wt d guys, he doesn't kiss or do bjs with them. He jst s*x them, and never see them again. He believe he's nt gay and that he's nt s*xually attracted to guys..he jst ve normal urges. He said he's nt born this way and only picked up the habit 3 yrs ago. Is such a guy gay or straight? And can such a person stop having s*x with men?
To ya questions, if you do not understand how a guy will begin to feel attracted to another guy, i don't really know how to make you understand! Like me, if i see a beautiful girl with all her endowments & curves & bossooms, my heart doesn't skip as much as when i see a nice cute guy, having all i luv to see in a guy. I'm sorry i do not know the psychology behind it. I don't even think there 's any! But it's just me.

Concerning a guy who likes to have sexx with guys once in a while, but he's not emotionally interested? He could either be a ritualist or he's lying to ya. If you are only observing him but he didn't tell ya anything, intensify your watch. I guess there's more for ya to see. I do believe that bisexuals are more gay than straight. They only involve in straight relationships cos of the societal pressure. A straight guy has no business with fuccking guys. It's disgusting to them!
I'll conclude by saying that the guy in question is gay but he cannot admit it. That he goes back to it once in a while is enough testimony. It's my belief that if he finds a nicer & cuter guy than all he's been with, he'll kiss him & allow bj (that's if he's not already doing it).
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by khaleesi(f): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
Johnpaul88: To ya questions, if you do not understand how a guy will begin to feel attracted to another guy, i don't really know how to make you understand! Like me, if i see a beautiful girl with all her endowments & curves & bossooms, my heart doesn't skip as much as when i see a nice cute guy, having all i luv to see in a guy. I'm sorry i do not know the psychology behind it. I don't even think there 's any! But it's just me.

Concerning a guy who likes to have sexx with guys once in a while, but he's not emotionally interested? He could either be a ritualist or he's lying to ya. If you are only observing him but he didn't tell ya anything, intensify your watch. I guess there's more for ya to see. I do believe that bisexuals are more gay than straight. They only involve in straight relationships cos of the societal pressure. A straight guy has no business with fuccking guys. It's disgusting to them!
I'll conclude by saying that the guy in question is gay but he cannot admit it. That he goes back to it once in a while is enough testimony. It's my belief that if he finds a nicer & cuter guy than all he's been with, he'll kiss him & allow bj (that's if he's not already doing it).

Thnx for replying..no he is definitely not a ritualist and he told me abt it. He said he hates it and its disgusting..that he is not sexually attracted to guys bt jst do ve normal sexual urges. And sleeping wt guys was cos he got adventurous and wanted to do somtin crazy. I can't say he date girls out of societal pressure, cos his past actions wt ladies don't say so. I dnt knw if he is lying or not. Pls I sent u a dm, reply
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
khaleesi:

Thnx for replying..no he is definitely not a ritualist and he told me abt it. He said he hates it and its disgusting..that he is not sexually attracted to guys bt jst do ve normal sexual urges. And sleeping wt guys was cos he got adventurous and wanted to do somtin crazy. I can't say he date girls out of societal pressure, cos his past actions wt ladies don't say so. I dnt knw if he is lying or not. Pls I sent u a dm, reply
I don't like people making a kindda adventure in things like this, things that could change their life forever. Anywayz if he's not a gay, then it's easy to stop it i guess. If he's into a healthy relationship with a lady, then whatever he may have learnt from his adventure will wear away with time. Well if it doesn't, i don't know what else to say.
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
Johnpaul88: hmmm
Well, if you'll like to know me, we'll see that it's arranged!

Still waiting... smiley
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 07, 2014
mizzthang: ,

Still waiting... smiley
Well are you?
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by JadeWilliam(f): 11:15am On Jan 07, 2014
ayolatun: Blood of Jesus!

*Pours Holy water in thread *

grin grin grin grin grin Laughs&falls from chair.
U funny die mehnnnn
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 08, 2014
Johnpaul88: To ya questions, if you do not understand how a guy will begin to feel attracted to another guy, i don't really know how to make you understand! Like me, if i see a beautiful girl with all her endowments & curves & bossooms, my heart doesn't skip as much as when i see a nice cute guy, having all i luv to see in a guy. I'm sorry i do not know the psychology behind it. I don't even think there 's any! But it's just me.

Concerning a guy who likes to have sexx with guys once in a while, but he's not emotionally interested? He could either be a ritualist or he's lying to ya.

WTF ? Since when did people start having sex with men for "ritual" purpose?

Any person that is doing that is on a loooooong thing.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 08, 2014
Johnpaul88: I don't like people making a kindda adventure in things like this, things that could change their life forever. Anywayz if he's not a gay, then it's easy to stop it i guess. If he's into a healthy relationship with a lady, then whatever he may have learnt from his adventure will wear away with time. Well if it doesn't, i don't know what else to say.

Some people are just like that. They'd deny all they want that they are not gay and not really attracted to guys, but deep down, they know it's a lie as they can't just ignore a drop dead gorgeous guy, especially when the person is gay. Chances are the person is bisexual, nothing wrong with that. Just that some end up being homophobic in public and wild animals in bed with other guys.

I wonder what would make a straight guy wanna try out sex with another guy. oh well. To each his own

Reminds me of the gay relationship in the series, LA Complex. perfect example.
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by tartar9(m): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
diz my number whatsapp me:08123456789
Re: I Need A Gay Friend by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 15, 2014
tartar9: diz my number whatsapp me:08123456789
Are you alright?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Friends With Benefit / I Am Young Handsome And Desperate. / I'm In Love With Hotstepper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.