Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men (19676 Views)

Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) / The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by mirajune: 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
fckyourman: Don't mind nigerians girls, they like forming too much. Oyinbo girls are much better than nigerians girls.

Oyibo gals abi? After treating you like a king,one day she will ask you nicely, ''sweetheart, can you pls wash my panties and bra[lingerie] while you are in d laundry room''? cheesy Don't complain that she doesn't respect you o. They can give all these special treatment but respect lacks in their dictionary.

1 Like

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Danhumprey: 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
lynpetra: Am sure all the guys here are having a happy day with this thread cheesy cheesy
Yes o! But the moment she create a rejoinder thread that hurt the guys' ego,trust me,they won't take it lightly with the OP. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by mirajune: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
World_War3: wink yeah,treat mii like a god,pamper mii with gifts,cook for mii anytym anyday...above all give mii your pomoh to chop...

This is example of the type of men that make some women not to respect them and treat them like the ''ATM'' that they are.
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
Danhumprey: Yes o! But the moment she create a rejoinder thread that hurt the guys' ego,trust me,the won't take it lightly with the OP. cheesy
I go soon create my own grin cheesy.Make I first shack well well
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Agybabe(f): 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
xynerise:
Aint we treating you like queen before you call us ''mugu''?
wrong number you go press
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by 190: 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
lynpetra: ....besides ,I always dust his bombom with powder... cool.190 can testify to that tongue
grin grin

yes true . . she dust my arse with dusting powder morning and evening after bath embarassed

2 Likes

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by xynerise: 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
Agybabe:
Una network dey always get problem
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by xynerise: 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
Agybabe:
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Ninilowo(m): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
Tualeeeeeee.........
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
Wey all those grls wey no sabi cook for their man. Abi dem go talk say dem no go buy anything because e no be dem future husband.

"i can't cook for him cos am not going to marry him"- wen will you start so he can see you as wife material.

"i cant buy him things cos he's not my future husband"[b/]- but you want him to help you financially.

[b] "please NLanders help me another grl just stole my man*sobing*
- aunty u neva start to cry. Don't help him and he won't help you.

Mtcheeew. You neva texted him even for a day but you offer him sex everyday. And you want to be an asset. My dear, you're just an option.

7 Likes

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by plendil: 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
@OP, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE ON MY KNEEEEESSSS BEGGGING. . .

[size=17pt]MARRRRRRRRRY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]!

5 Likes

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by iknopro(m): 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
CocoLoca: i need to first find a man before i pamper him, abi no be so? undecided

Am here add me let's talk, I need a woman in my life too, so since you are searching and I am too, let's hook up. Waiting for your add dear
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by iknopro(m): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
CocoLoca: i need to first find a man before i pamper him, abi no be so? undecided

Am here add me let's talk, I need a woman in my life too, so since you are searching and I am too, let's hook up. Waiting for your add dear. Add me on bbm 28302FEB
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by JustGuy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
lynpetra: Am sure all the guys here are having a happy day with this thread cheesy cheesy
Of course!!!! But dat's d truth; isn't it?
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by ocholawealth(m): 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
Most naija ladies mistake relationship with sex..., infact they tot by sleeping wif their man they've cared for him..... I must advice, guys will enjoy d sex offered to the point of dump.... Show u care by doing other things rather than opening ur legs.

3 Likes

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2013

So u never find a man? Abeg enter market now now go find am before it's too late. Begin to draw some men on thier shirts and say "you must be my man today or else" lol.
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
Op this is lovely.

I really like to pamper my man, there's this joy that accompanies doing that but knows when to draw the line lest I be taken for granted.

2 Likes

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by candor4(f): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2013

Na so
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Danhumprey: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
lynpetra: I go soon create my own grin cheesy.Make I first shack well well
Lol....make sure say you arm yourself well o,because the insults and the blows wey you go recieve eh,you might even faint! cheesy

1 Like

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by divex(f): 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
abegiiiiii give a man all that and he will still Bleep up infact he will feel like he can do anything to u. #truetalk
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
JustGuy:
Of course!!!! But dat's d truth; isn't it?
Yea. It is
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
divex: abegiiiiii give a man all that and he will still Bleep up infact he will feel like he can do anything to u. #truetalk
Sis, though you have a point but the truth is not all of them are that way. It is also important to know when to draw the line so one won't appear desperate or clingy.

3 Likes

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by troy20(m): 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
a deeply loving relationship produces magic.you give and only give without hoping to recieve but you do indeed recieve 10 fold.i always look out for such union or nothing.if you are damn sure your woman loves you and she sure of you, then every little show of love is sure rewarded.my relationships have been far and few course i court patiently and for love too all for that one price.and i sure did live like a king.just home in on a kill and if the emotion are nothing but mutual, you'll be wearing your crown in no time.

1 Like

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
Danhumprey: Lol....make sure say you arm yourself well o,because the insults and the blows wey you go recieve eh,you might even faint! cheesy
Dem don dey abuse me ooo cheesy ;DYou warn me oo
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Danhumprey: 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
lynpetra: Dem don dey abuse me ooo cheesy ;DYou warn me oo
Thank God say I warn you! cheesy
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by HisRib(f): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
divex: abegiiiiii give a man all that and he will still Bleep up infact he will feel like he can do anything to u. #truetalk

Dear, no person is perfect. People mess up and will continue to mess up. That is why forgiveness in a relationship is very important. Another thing, there are bad men out there who use & abuse women, but there are good ones out there as well. A good man won't take your love for granted. Again, I'm not saying he won't mess up, I'm saying he will never take your love for a joke.

1 Like

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by UjSizzle(f): 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
Awwwww dem guys are in cloud 9 grin
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by izzbaby22(f): 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
OP nice 1 but some guys take their gf 4 granted u hear some saying crazy tins and not all guys treat dier gf as a queen most of dem pretend outside i mean in public, treat me like a Queen then i ll treat u like a King, yes it should be reciprocated #dropsmic
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by HisRib(f): 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
izzbaby22: OP nice 1 but some guys take their gf 4 granted u hear some saying crazy tins and not all guys treat dier gf as a queen most of dem pretend outside i mean in public, treat me like a Queen then i ll treat u like a King, yes it should be reciprocated #dropsmic

I agree with you dear, but the goal of my thread was to encourage African women to start doing things for their men instead of always expecting things.

If you go beyond the norm, which is giving him sex, and try to do other sweet things, you might be surprised to see how his attitude towards you will change.

1 Like

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
Chillisauce: Abeg na Nigerian man you wan pamper?

grin grin grin

Make I go laugh come....

Na iron hand fit them tongue

Thank u for this comment, pamper who I dey even find who go pamper.
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by izzbaby22(f): 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:

I agree with you dear, but the goal of my thread was to encourage African women to start doing things for their men instead of always expecting things.

If you go beyond the norm, which is giving him sex, and try to do other sweet things, you might be surprised to see how his attitude towards you will change.
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by izzbaby22(f): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:

i understand sis but if a guy is not all dat romantic should u as a girl start doing all dos tins like is it gonna change his heart or something, most girls give back wat dey get 4rm their guy u get me, am nt saying its bad 4 a girl tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. / Is Long Distance Relationship Worth It? / Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.