Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men (19677 Views)

Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) / The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Okijajuju1(m): 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hmmmmm!!!

Interesting

Ladies... The best way to learn is to practice. And where best to practice pampering than on Motherless babies and orphans.

Nairalands The e-Helpers Network are having the second edition of their annual end of year Charity flight and need your support to be able to bring some joy, happiness & pampering again to the lives of Orphans across Nigeria this christmas.

To pamper an Orphan this Christmas, click here Nairalands e-Charity thread
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Boss13: 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
Very true indeed. But you have to be sure that he is the one so you don't feel you are wasting your effort.

This gesture also make a man feel guilty if he intends to cheat cos his woman treats him so right why should he try another that is just around for the money.

2 Likes

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by ichommy(m): 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
Tell them o, Awon Aunty.
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Mubby4luv(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
So on point.

1 Like

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by JustGuy(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib: I have spent quite some time on the romance forum & as a certified relationship counselor, I have given a few of you advice. But one thing I've come to notice is the number of times I have had men writing to me for advice because their women treat them poorly.

Ladies, if you claim to "love" your man, please act like it. Why must it always be him that has to initiate every call or text message? Why must he always be the one that needs to plan every date?

Would it kill you to send him a cute message that reads, "Hey babe, Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you."? Would it kill you to surprise him to a sweet romantic dinner? If you don't have the money to take him out, you can simply cook a delicious meal for him. Make the evening special in your own way.

Once in a while, if you have money, you can stop by the mall and get him a nice shirt or something you think he would like.

A few years ago, I learned the secret to keeping my man happy: Whenever I can, I do sweet things for him. I plan romantic outings, date nights, couple nights (an evening where we gather with all our "couple" friends), and I buy him little gifts whenever I can. Not just on his birthday, but whenever I can. Above all, I gave him the most important thing to a man: RESPECT. In return, I get treated like a QUEEN. My man goes above and beyond to put a smile on my face. Making sure I'm happy slowly became a priority for him. He gets me everything I want on his own will. I've never had to ask for a thing.

I know our African men like to act hard and tough, but deep down inside they just want a woman who will genuinely love them. Not one who will love with words, but a woman who loves with actions.

If you have a man who is not acting right, just start loving him the RIGHT way and watch him change.

So ladies, send your man a cute text message today. Surprise him with a cute and sexy message. He will love it.

This goes to the married women as well.

**Disclaimer: I'm not telling you to spend all your money on this man o. Neither am I asking you to become his sugar mama. Just pamper him once in a while.**

I'm loving this woman already!!!!! I'll share on facebook; wait to hear all the insults from 'guilty ladies'!!!!
Nice and true write up ma'am!
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Chibest2000(m): 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
CocoLoca: i need to first find a man before i pamper him, abi no be so? undecided
so na women u bn found b4 abi? U b lesbi.. ni?
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by WorldWar3: 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
wink yeah,treat mii like a god,pamper mii with gifts,cook for mii anytym anyday...above all give mii your pomoh to chop...
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Lilimax(f): 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
Well said!
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Truckpusher(m): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nice write up, but just wait for those blind ego-driven life-battered feminist dumb heads to show up and tell you otherwise .

People don't even realize that it takes one simple event with show of genuine innocent affection and care for that man with a hard heart to come crying to you saying how sorry he is for all that bullshiit he's been giving to you and change for good.

I wish people could realize and harness the power of positive attitude....smh

1 Like

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by chairman: 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
When a girl realy loves a man, she doesn't need any advice or pushing to do all those great things for her man, same for some good men too, I am talking from experience. Women are more caring than men, so the woman who is not doing her best for her man is the one who doesn't have it or the one who doesn't love the man

2 Likes

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Lilimax(f): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:

A few years ago, I learned the secret to keeping my man happy: Whenever I can, I do sweet things for him. I plan romantic outings, date nights, couple nights (an evening where we gather with all our "couple" friends), and I buy him little gifts whenever I can. Not just on his birthday, but whenever I can. Above all, I gave him the most important thing to a man: RESPECT. In return, I get treated like a QUEEN. My man goes above and beyond to put a smile on my face. Making sure I'm happy slowly became a priority for him. He gets me everything I want on his own will. I've never had to ask for a thing.

Oshe!
Well said! smiley
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by HisRib(f): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
Boss13: Very true indeed. But you have to be sure that he is the one so you don't feel you are wasting your effort.

This gesture also make a man feel guilty if he intends to cheat cos his woman treats him so right why should he try another that is just around for the money.

You're right, but it's not even about making him feel guilty. You can rest assured if he does mess up, he'll come running back because he won't find another woman who will treat him that well.
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by exqusite: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
First to comment. Dancing SKELEWU
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by shegzi(m): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
I wish every Nigerian women, girls can read this, it is not that there are no good guys out there it is your attitude towards us that makes us change

2 Likes

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Raxxye(m): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nice one,OP; I hope all the ladies read and do these!
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by HisRib(f): 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
chairman: When a girl realy loves a man, she doesn't need any advice or pushing to do all those great things for her man, same for some good men too, I am talking from experience. Women are more caring than men, so the woman who is not doing her best for her man is the one who doesn't have it or the one who doesn't love the man

One would think so, but I have been receiving mail from men seeking advice that prove otherwise. African women always want to be on the receiving end. They claim to love a guy, but refuse to initiate calls or messages. They don't plan any outings or dates. They always want things being done for them.

I think our men deserve better than that.

3 Likes

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by vislabraye(m): 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
I'm happy its a female who opened this thread. It shows that she's objective. A lot of women as well as men are not objective. Some women believe its their right to have it all. They believe so much in their beauty and neglect other parts of their lives.

2 Likes

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Okijajuju1(m): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib: I have spent quite some time on the romance forum & as a certified relationship counselor, I have given a few of you advice. But one thing I've come to notice is the number of times I have had men writing to me for advice because their women treat them poorly.

Ladies, if you claim to "love" your man, please act like it. Why must it always be him that has to initiate every call or text message? Why must he always be the one that needs to plan every date?

Would it kill you to send him a cute message that reads, "Hey babe, Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you."? Would it kill you to surprise him to a sweet romantic dinner? If you don't have the money to take him out, you can simply cook a delicious meal for him. Make the evening special in your own way.

Once in a while, if you have money, you can stop by the mall and get him a nice shirt or something you think he would like.

I know our African men like to act hard and tough, but deep down inside they just want a woman who will genuinely love them. Not one who will love with words, but a woman who loves with actions.

If you have a man who is not acting right, just start loving him the RIGHT way and watch him change.

So ladies, send your man a cute text message today. Surprise him with a cute and sexy message. He will love it.

**Disclaimer: I'm not telling you to spend all your money on this man o. Neither am I asking you to become his sugar mama. Just pamper him once in a while.**

You sound just like my wife..

What you have said here is the hard bitter truth.. Enjoy your man my dear. Its obvious you have pressed his mumu button. He will love you for life as long as you keep true to this write-up.

5 Likes

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by simplynola(m): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
Thats a little big secret you just let out. Those romantic words ladies dont know counts though men wont show it cuz of their stubborn nature but alas its a magic wand

1 Like

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by fasho01(m): 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
Well said op!

This is the secret to a healthy & lasting 'never ending' relationship. Just hope the ladies will take this in & stop trying to rationalise it

1 Like

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
You got mails from men who married the wrong women!!!!!!!!!
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
Well said butsome men sabi abuse privilege undecided kiss
If u treat them like kings,they might treat you like subjects
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Tallesty1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:

Lol! If you don't have a man, this clearly doesn't directly apply to you. But, it's great to keep this mind for when you finally meet "Mr. Right.'
And who said there is "MR RIGHT" just drag the man wey dey left come right. Case Solved.

1 Like

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
....besides ,I always dust his bombom with powder... cool.190 can testify to that tongue
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by HisRib(f): 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
lynpetra: Well said butsome men sabi abuse privilege undecided kiss
If u treat them like kings,they might treat you like subjects

Men, especially African men, tend to be very prideful that's why it can be hard to win them over. Most fear that if they show a woman too much love, she will take them for granted. So, they just stick to their toughness.

But if you create an emotionally safe atmosphere and give him all the love in your heart and show him just how much you love him, you will win him over. He will soften up with you & in the process make you a very happy woman.

2 Likes

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Adex097: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
*Bookmarks page for my future GF*
grin

1 Like

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:

Men, especially African men, tend to be very prideful that's why it can be hard to win them over. Most fear that if they show a woman too much love, she will take them for granted. So, they just stick to their toughness.

But if you create an emotionally safe atmosphere and give him all the love in your heart and show him just how much you love him, you will win him over. He will soften up with you & in the process make you a very happy woman.
well said.
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
CocoLoca: i need to first find a man before i pamper him, abi no be so? undecided

What I tell young ladies like you every time I get the opportunity is this: there are many guys around you who are your friends and brothers, begin to do for them what you hope to do for your man (within the scope of non-compromise of course) so that when you get your man, those things would have already become a part of you. There won't be any struggles.

4 Likes

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:
Above all, I gave him the most important thing to a man: RESPECT.

nuff said.
Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
Am sure all the guys here are having a happy day with this thread cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men by Danhumprey: 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
True talk! I hope these naija girls would learn from it! Stingy set of human beings! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. / Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? / For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.