Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK (30560 Views)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube / Nigerian Husband Crushed By Lorry After Storming Out Of Car After Row With Wife! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by neway: 7:09am On Nov 30, 2013
armyofone: Taking CC you cant use in nigeria with you kinda funny to me. Im sure she got little ones and knew oga leaving the card will help them somehow. Men should stop trying to win argument with their women, i mean just give it to her. Something like babes, mind how you spend or dont empty the card and give it to her just for peace sake. No it is my way mentality as usual.
For peace sake hug and make up and continue your journey. Peace at home and peace in nigeria.
Well uwa di egwu, RIP man.

Many men avoid arguments with their wives, the problem sometimes is that you are followed even when you run. Beating you into submission, with words, is a target for some women.
The man may be taking the card knowing fully well he had made enough arrangement for the homefront and probably to also prevent the woman from squandering the funds in the account before his return.
All these are speculations, may God accept the man's soul
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Burger01(m): 7:13am On Nov 30, 2013
whaoo! You peeps don't sleep! After going through the arguments for and against the man and the wife one can rightly deduce that the man could have avoided his death at the expense of missing his flight by staying put in the car and really give the woman the talk of her life (that's if he didn't develop heart attack). Women can be pushy.
The woman!? She could have been a bit understanding and let the man travel with the card. Still they could have agreed on the amount to be waxed on the card while the hubby is away. She was jealous and paranoid and could be thinking the hubby was going on a spending spree in naija. Women should please take things easy. Things women can't try in Nigeria they try in UK because the system favours them. Now, the hubby is dead.. what next

To the bro that lost his life, tell God you tried your best and ask Him why He gave you the woman you had as a wife. ...RIP bro sad

Menh! nlanders can argue!

Happy weekend to all.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
coogar:

let's hope she can live with killing her hubby..

she parked her car on M25 thereby putting herself, her husband and other road users in danger. i am sure she asked her hubby out of the car in the heat of their argument - why would a man get down on M25 hoping to hitchhike to heathrow? this is a very selfish woman - the type to be avoided.
man with wicked minds like yours should be avoided too undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Ilekokonit: 6:21am On Dec 01, 2013
babyosisi
Mr Nicholas was being driven to Heathrow Airport by his wife at 4.30am
Let's even assume she kicked him out unto a hard shoulder, you mean she would have left a man who had a flight to catch on the roadside that early morning? I hope his relatives read this commentary. That woman killed your brother and son

Coming from a Naija woman, the above gives us men a flicker of hope that there are still a few educated Nigerian women who still hold on to their humanity in spite of their education.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Ilekokonit: 7:02am On Dec 01, 2013
Niseamaka
I personally witnessed a situation where a nigerian wife, in a heated argument, told her husband: are you talking back on me?, are you talking back on me?, you are leaving this house now. She then left the house and called the police, the police arrived in less than ten minutes and asked the husband to leave the house. The man stayed away from the house for one week. A wife is always right in the western world, the law always back them.

Sooner or later only the blind sperm banks will agree to go near Westernised Naija women.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Ilekokonit: 7:40am On Dec 01, 2013
neway:
Many men avoid arguments with their wives, the problem sometimes is that you are followed even when you run.

This is so true. I remember leaving home to avoid an argument with my Ex some years ago and after having had a not so sound sleep at a Bed & Breakfast, I came back home on a Saturday morning in the hope that she will at least let me catch a few hours more sleep. But she wasn't having it and wanted to continue the argument from where we left it the previous night. These UK Naija women sef. Its like this UK brings out the hidden witchcraft tendencies in Niaja women.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by troy20(m): 7:40am On Dec 01, 2013
Ilekokonit:

Sooner or later only the blind sperm banks will agree to go near Westernised Naija women.
you can imagine why they despirately encourage feminism here too.honestly with the way it is, if it gets half a chance here then every man who defies the new order might have his head on a spike in his gate half a century from now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Niseamaka(m): 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
chaircover:

That is a rather unfair statement bro. A woman/man has it within them to be whoever they choose to be regardless of location, it just manifests in different ways. A woman calling cops on her husband in the UK, will not call cops in Naija, but she will sure do something as damming. Is it not Naija that i hear of women smashing windscreens and dropping TV's off the balcony's?

Dont taint us all with the same brush. Look at the foundation and lifestyle of the men/women that you want to date. People are who they are; its an individual thing, not an environmental thing. A good or bad woman will be who she will be regardless of where she resides.

Irrespective of foundation and lifestyle, the society we live in greatly influences our behaviour. Women in the west generally, not only 9ja women, are manipulating with impunity the very laws put in place to help protect them from abuses. Couple of years ago, a work colleague of mine, white, was thrown out of his house by his wife. This woman with whom he had a daughter, was unemployed. The man works full time and pays the mortgage alone. He rented a small portacabin close to our place of work and still pays the mortgage. His wife now liveS alone in the house he labours to pay for. Their five years old daughter visits him once a week, on sundays. This scenario left the man a very broken person. He became an emotional wreak. One sunday, when their daughter came for her weekly visits, he strangled her and killed himself. What kind of society will evict a man from the house he bought and mandates that he continues to pay the mortgage while the wife lives there alone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by funnyx(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
Niseamaka:

Irrespective of foundation and lifestyle, the society we live in greatly influences our behaviour. Women in the west generally, not only 9ja women, are manipulating with impunity the very laws put in place to help protect them from abuses. Couple of years ago, a work colleague of mine, white, was thrown out of his house by his wife. This woman with whom he had a daughter, was unemployed. The man works full time and pays the mortgage alone. He rented a small portacabin close to our place of work and still pays the mortgage. His wife now live alone in the house he labours to pay for. Their five years old daughter visits him once a week, on sundays. This scenrio left the man a very broken person. He became an emotional wreak. One sunday, when their daughter came for her weekly visits, he strangled her and killed himself. What kind of society will evict a man from the house he bought and mandates that he continues to pay the mortgage while the wife lives there alone.
Very pathetic, this is one of many instances where women have manipulated laws to punish men unjustly. Sometimes I wonder what kind of devil lives in the heart of some of these women.
However, some men are even worse; this reminds me a case of one guy who practically enslave his wife just because she has immigration issue. One of his friends went to see him and witnessed this yeye man slapped his wife over a minor issue, his friend slapped him back in annoyance and even threatened to beat him up.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Rafaell(m): 7:03am On Dec 02, 2013
na im village pple remote-control am.. d man wey him send money to dey build hse 4am 4naija, & wey don chop de money all wthout buildin any hse, don go visit ba'lawo as he hear say him dey com naija. tori abt town say d man in questn na him junior broda, I no kno oo.. If U ask me, na WHO I GO ASK
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 3:43am On May 09, 2015
all am saying brah is, if that happened to me i would just stay in the car and try to reason with her. if she disagrees i would say ok take me home. i would reschedule the flight. and the next time my flight is scheduled, i would take the card and use a cab from home to heathrow. but getting out of the car in the dark at 4 am with cars zipping past at alarming speeds hoping to thumb down a lift out of blinded anger and rage. see he was too angry and enraged to think rationally. he is a strong headed fellow as much as she is cheesy

i agree with you 100%

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage / Check Out This Adorable Four Generation Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.