Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK (30557 Views)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube / Nigerian Husband Crushed By Lorry After Storming Out Of Car After Row With Wife! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by coogar: 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
ileobatojo:
Oh please stop being dramatic. He got down from the car because the wife stopped moving. If he wanted to avoid GNP, he should have cut off the argument long ago. He contributed to his own death by distracting the driver. They both should have been more responsible.

contributed to his own death? christ!!!
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
Larai Boluwaji:
I agree wit u sir, even though I think you sound like you are high on marijuana half the time.
smdh undecided grin
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
ileobatojo:

Oh please stop being dramatic. He got down from the car because the wife stopped moving. If he wanted to avoid GNP, he should have cut off the argument long ago. He contributed to his own death by distracting the driver. They both should have been more responsible.

He is dead remember?
Can anyone believe words from the mouth of a woman that will practically kick her husband out of her car in the wee hours of the morning by / on the freeway
How did you hear his own side of the story?
Is it possible he didn't even utter a word ( like many men do) and that infuriated the witch more and and she argued with herself the whole time
It is obvious this man is mild mannered
Some husbands would have physically yanked her off the drivers seat after she stopped the vehicle and driven themselves to that airport to catch their flight
You can be sure this witch would have called the police and accused him of violence when all he was doing is try to catch his flight.
Poor man
Hopefully he is now at peace

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
babyosisi:

He is dead remember?
Can anyone believe words from the mouth of a woman that will practically kick her husband out of her car in the wee hours of the morning by / on the freeway
How did you hear his own side of the story?
Is it possible he didn't even utter a word ( like many men do) and that infuriated the witch more and and she argued with herself the whole time
It is obvious this man is mild mannered
Some husbands would have physically yanked her off the drivers seat after she stopped the vehicle and driven themselves to that airport to catch their flight
You can be sure this witch would have called the police and accused him of violence when all he was doing is try to catch his flight.
Poor man
Hopefully he is now at peace

If he kept mute while she was arguing with herself, he would have seen the signs and would not have gotten out of the car.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by coogar: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
ileobatojo:

If he kept mute while she was arguing with herself, he would have seen the signs and would not have gotten out of the car.

and it didn't occur to you he got out to avoid being late for his flight? it didn't occur to you that whether he got out or not wouldn't have stopped the accident?

ileoba, come on - this is not the time to blame the dead. the woman confessed she didn't feel comfortable driving again & she parked. whose responsibility was it to spot the road signs? the driver or the passenger?
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
coogar:

and it didn't occur to you he got out to avoid being late for his flight? it didn't occur to you that whether he got out or not wouldn't have stopped the accident?

If he got out despite seeing the signs onto the middle of the highway at 4am in the morning, then he's wholly responsible for his own death.

For the second part of your question, the woman was in the car and still had an accident but didn't die. I never said staying in the car would have prevented the accident.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
anyone got pictures of the couple in fact let me google

okay the mans middle name is okafor so he is igbo. so he married a yoruba woman ? now i can see why igbos and yorubas on this forum hate each other. even married they cant get along grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by coogar: 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
ileobatojo:
If he got out despite seeing the signs onto the middle of the highway at 4am in the morning, then he's wholly responsible for his own death.

he's a passenger in the car, his responsibility isn't watching out for road signs. the only question here is why did the wife stop? why was she trying to delay her husband? why did the wife(a licensed driver) fail to watch out for the road signs? why did the wife park in a spot that endangered the other road users?

For the second part of your question, the woman was in the car and still had an accident but didn't die. I never said staying in the car would have prevented the accident.

who knows what would have happened if the man didn't get out of the car? remember the woman moved the car some few metres before she got hit by the truck after the man got out? if the man didn't get out, the original position could have been more fatal or less fatal. no one knows....

however, if the roles were reversed with a woman storming off with her suitcases & getting hit by a truck, everyone would pass the blame to her husband. accusations of physical/verbal abuse, threat to life, etc would be levelled against the man. the driver(the woman) was 100% responsible for the death of her husband.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
coogar:
however, if the roles were reversed with a woman storming off with her suitcases & getting hit by a truck, everyone would pass the blame to her husband. accusations of physical/verbal abuse, threat to life, etc would be levelled against the man.

This is a delusion. Or a deliberately concocted falsehood.

The rest of your post has already been addressed.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by coogar: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
ileobatojo:
This is a delusion. Or a deliberately concocted falsehood. The rest of your post has already been addressed.

how is it delusion?
a man that was supposed to be dropping his wife suddenly stopped at the wrong side of the road. the wife stormed off, went to the trunk & took her suitcases & was walking alone around 4am on M25 & later died - i can assure you the hubby would be in prison by now. it's the perfect case for UK judges to prove marital abuse.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
coogar:

how is it delusion?
a man that was supposed to be dropping his wife suddenly stopped at the wrong side of the road. the wife stormed off, went to the trunk & took her suitcases & was walking alone around 4am on M25 & later died - i can assure you the hubby would be in prison by now. it's the perfect case for UK judges to prove marital abuse.

Another bold faced lie.

You mean in the UK where there is cctv recording of everything? Please, spare me.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by TV01(m): 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
The only reason this woman has not been charged with manslaughter and the lesser charge of driving without due care and attention is exactly that. Because she is a woman, a beareaved woman and consideration is been given to any offspring.

The UK always takes a benign, if not blatantly favourable appraoch to women - especially in domestic affairs.

It's easy to imagine extreme malevolence on the part of the woman, but we don't know that for sure. I would personally like to think that whatever the case, she didn't intend her husband to come to any real physical harm.

It may well be that the dynamic between them made her feel she could be a little bit "extra" (stubborn/aggressive) in getting her own way.

This is a bereavement, let's respect that.

It's worth noting that low-level conflict characterises many marriages, and although it's not optimal, it does not actually do that much damage and still remains the best setting for kids.

It's also worth noting that even where there is abuse in marriages, it is typically triggered by a life-changing/stressfull event. Money troubles are always at the fore of such events, and that was apparently in view here.

Condolences to those who have lost a loved one.

TV

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by coogar: 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
ileobatojo:
Another bold faced lie.

You mean in the UK where there is cctv recording of everything? Please, spare me.

CCTV would prove verbal abuse & threat to life? grin cheesy grin

The only reason this woman has not been charged with manslaughter and the lesser charge of driving without due care and attention is exactly that. Because she is a woman, a beareaved woman and consideration is been given to any offspring.

The UK always takes a benign, if not blatantly favourable appraoch to women - especially in domestic affairs.

you are being too generous - the UK favours women all the time. female prisons would soon be closed in the UK cos they have concluded no woman is deemed dangerous enough to be locked behind bars.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Hourglass4real: 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
Lmao@d responses here from naija men,not jst a man buh many of them... It means they hav been aggrieved for long yet bottled it all up,d unfairness of our ladies who before 'I do' presents themselves as angels nd use as litle opportunity as living in d western world to expose their true colours.
These men are on here today defending their fellow man who had to die so far away because we want to bcom whiter than white... Whoa! r our naija men pissd? The bitter truth is that some might actualy be speakng frm experience... May Mr. Nicholas soul rest in peace... Amen

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
coogar:
it's the perfect case for UK judges to prove marital abuse.

coogar:

CCTV would prove verbal abuse & threat to life? grin cheesy grin

Please be consistent with your arguments, first it was marital abuse, now it's 'verbal abuse and threats to life'. Pick one argument and stick with it. How would this case be a way for UK judges to prove abuse unless the video records the visible abuse going on in the car? If all they see in the video is someone getting out of the car of their own free will, how does that prove abuse?
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by praisehim(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
Yeahhhhhh,enough moni for d lady to enjoy and flex around ,enough designers bag.shoes clothes .I hope d man did not die in anger ooo becos that na automatic hell fire
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by coogar: 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
ileobatojo:
Please be consistent with your arguments, first it was marital abuse, now it's 'verbal abuse and threats to life'. Pick one argument and stick with it. How would this case be a way for UK judges to prove abuse unless the video records the visible abuse going on in the car? If all they see in the video is someone getting out of the car of their own free will, how does that prove abuse?

if a husband verbally abuses his wife, is it not marital abuse? is it not verbal abuse, can it not be variated to mean threat to life & what not? you need to go to court & watch how the CPS prove their case. this is the UK....men get screwed all the time.

you don't get this, do you?
it's completely criminal for anyone to be male in the UK. the court would want to know why a woman finds it more comfortable getting out of the car to walk alone in the wee hours of the morning. it must mean what she's running away from must be more dangerous than walking alone with suitcases all by herself. if a man reports his wife to the cops that he's physically abused, he would be lucky not to be arrested. women can use loads of excuses to get away with murder, at the end of the day, her hormones is another reliable excuse.

the laws don't just create any safety net for the man. when 2 people of opposite sex drink to stupor & have sëx, the man cops a rapë charge, the woman walks free. even if the man reports he was held down against his will by the woman, she can only get sëxual assault cos technically a woman cannot räpe an adult man in the UK. the law is criminally biased towards the women & everyone knows it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by dayokanu(m): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
At least she now has the bank card to spend to her fill

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Niseamaka(m): 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ilekokonit: This Death was Avoidable if the Man had Divorced the Woman the Minute she shows her true colour as a Poison Tongued Demon

The argument became very aggressive and his voice changed,' she said.

Why wind up your man to the point where the argument becomes aggressive ?

Mrs Olokun-Ola told how things were tense at home due to financial problems.

Typical Nigerian woman in the UK. They always respect the man when he is financially buoyant BUT once his fortunes change for the worse, then he will see their nastier side. Guess our women were not listening on their wedding day when the Pastor said "For Better for Worse" / "For Richer for Poorer"

She no longer felt comfortable driving and pulled over to what she thought was the hardshoulder. The stretch of the M25 where the accident happened was unlit.

The guy obviously knew what was coming and knew the woman was going to tell him to get out of what was possibly her car BUT which demoness in her right ming stops the car on an Express road just to prove her power over her husband

The fight started because she wanted their bank card while he was away.

Never open a joint account with a Westernised Nigerian woman.

Now she has succeeded in hounding the man to death, she can now go and marry her bank card after killing the man who stupidly opened a joint bank account with the cantankerous devil.

'I got out the car and at first I was angry because he didn’t come running over to see if I was okay,' she said. 'I initially couldn’t see him anywhere.'

You have just hounded your husband to death and one of your first thoughts is that he didn’t come running over to see if you were okay !!! Who the hell do these UK Nigerian women think they are that they expect their men to come running at their beck and call ??

Left to me, ALL Nigerian women in the UK will remain single until they come down from their high horses and stop dragging power with men.

You can now see the mindset of a UK based Nigerian woman that accounts for the reason more smart Naija guys in the UK are literarily postponing marriage indefinitely instead of marrying these demons.

it is better to reside in a small corner of the roof than live with brawling woman in a mansion

Now the poison tongued hen pecking husband hounder has to forever live with the fact that she contributed in no small part to the death of her childrens father

What is a hen pecked husband ??

A hen pecked husband is a man whose wife never stops picking on or criticising him.

To try to dominate or harass (one's husband) with persistent nagging

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_means_henpecked_husband

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnHO7TeXJBRxNwQQMBv4bHaTjMOlKWXPugQXuIncVVDZABO4Pl[/img]

They are not dragging power from their husbands, they are really the bosses, they wield enormous power. i personally witnessed a situation where a nigerian wife, in a heated arguement, told her husband: are you talking back on me?, are you talking back on me?, you are leaving this house now. She then left the house and called the police, the police arrived in less than ten minutes and asked the husband to leave the house. The man stayed away from the house for one week. A wife is always right in the western world, the law always back them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
To all of you complaining about the western world pro women laws and policies, who sent you to go and be living in oyinbos man countries, the white man suffers from something called the victorian complex and theres nothing you can do to change that, his culture is different from yours.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by coogar: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
femmyb: To all of you complaining about the western world pro women laws and policies, who sent you to go and be living in oyinbos man countries, the white man suffers from something called the victorian complex and theres nothing you can do to change that, his culture is different from yours.

even their men are complaining so what's your point?
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by dayokanu(m): 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
Niseamaka:

They are not dragging power from their husbands, they are really the bosses, they wield enormous power. i personally witnessed a situation where a nigerian wife, in a heated arguement, told her husband: are you talking back on me?, are you talking back on me?, you are leaving this house now. She then left the house and called the police, the police arrived in less than ten minutes and asked the husband to leave the house. The man stayed away from the house for one week. A wife is always right in the western world, the law always back them.

I once witnessed one A man and woman got into an argument apparently the guy was winning and the woman said she would show him that "America yi Ilu Obinrin ni", Called the cops and started crying on the phone. When the cops came she showed them the "omorogun" that he was using it to beat her.

The guy had to flee
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
femmyb: To all of you complaining about the western world pro women laws and policies, who sent you to go and be living in oyinbos man countries, the white man suffers from something called the victorian complex and theres nothing you can do to change that, his culture is different from yours.

Tell them to go back to Naija where they will have 100% control! dem no go gree cheesy.
At topic, RIP man. Very sad indeed.

Next time y'all should have separate account and a joint account for family.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
coogar:
it's completely criminal for anyone to be male in the UK. the court would want to know why a woman finds it more comfortable getting out of the car to walk alone in the wee hours of the morning. it must mean what she's running away from must be dangerous than walking alone with suitcases all by herself. if a man reports his wife to the cops that he's physically abused, he would be lucky not to be arrested. women can use loads of excuses to get away with murder, at the end of the day, her hormones is another reliable excuse.

the laws don't just create any safety net for the man.

I understand this and I agree that some of these issues need to be reassessed. But, I am yet to see a good reason why bias is a factor in this particular case.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
dayokanu:

I once witnessed one A man and woman got into an argument apparently the guy was winning and the woman said she would show him that "America yi Ilu Obinrin ni", Called the cops and started crying on the phone. When the cops came she showed them the "omorogun" that he was using it to beat her.

The guy had to flee

Can someone shout hallelujah grin
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by coogar: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
ileobatojo:
I understand this and I agree that some of these issues need to be reassessed. But, I am yet to see a good reason why bias is a factor in this particular case.

because the death of any woman in what may seem as spousal abuse is taken very very seriously. the CPS will take the case up & build a case around it. they would bring up e-mails from 1999 if they have to just to prove the man had a motive.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Niseamaka(m): 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
coogar:

if a husband verbally abuses his wife, is it not marital abuse? is it not verbal abuse, can it not be variated to mean threat to life & what not? you need to go to court & watch how the CPS prove their case. this is the UK....men get screwed all the time.

it's completely criminal for anyone to be male in the UK. the court would want to know why a woman finds it more comfortable getting out of the car to walk alone in the wee hours of the morning. it must mean what she's running away from must be dangerous than walking alone with suitcases all by herself. if a man reports his wife to the cops that he's physically abused, he would be lucky not to be arrested. women can use loads of excuses to get away with murder, at the end of the day, her hormones is another reliable excuse.

the laws don't just create any safety net for the man. when 2 people of opposite sex drink to stupor & have sëx, the man cops a rape charge, the woman walks free. even if the man reports he was held down against his will by the woman, she can only get sëxual assault cos technically a woman cannot räpe an adult man in the UK. the law is criminally biased towards the women & everyone knows it.

On point. A popular sportsman in the country where i live went clubbing, hooked up with a girl, both got drunk and headed home in the wee hours of the morning. They showered, went to bed and did the obvious. The next day, she claimed they did it against her wish and the guy was arrested, detained and charged. If not that he is very popular, rich, well connected and can afford a very good lawyer, he wouldn`t have emerged from that encounter a free man. As you pointed out, the law is CRIMINALLY tilted in favour of women. A man is almost always wrong. You may even end up in jail for doing it with your own wife so long as she claims she said no and you insisted on doing it.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
These are the kinds of women that beat up their husbands for opening 'their' pots of soup.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by dayokanu(m): 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
Niseamaka: [/color]

On point. A popular sportsman in the country where i live went clubbing, hooked up with a girl, both got drunk and headed home in the wee hours of the morning. They showered, went to bed and did the obvious. The next day, she claimed they did it against her wish and the guy was arrested, detained and charged. If not that he is very popular, rich, well connected and can afford a very good lawyer, he wouldn`t have emerged from that encounter a free man. As you pointed out, the law is CRIMINALLY tilted in favour of women. A man is almost always wrong.
Man and woman hook up both drunk have sexx

Next morning its rapee

Because a drunk woman have no power to stop herself but a drunk man should have such powers
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by soulglo: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
dayokanu:
Man and woman hook up both drunk have sexx

Next morning its rapee

Because a drunk woman have no power to stop herself but a drunk man should have such powers

Drunk or not. If she was passed out and could not consent then it is definitely rape. If she was not passed out and did not say no then it was not rape.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by isalegan2: 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
coogar: female prisons would soon be closed in the UK cos they have concluded no woman is deemed dangerous enough to be locked behind bars.

For where? They never heard of Karla Hormulka. shocked
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by dayokanu(m): 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
soul_glo:
Drunk or not. If she was passed out and could not consent then it is definitely rape. If she was not passed out and did not say no then it was not rape.
Did you see pass out in Niseamakas story?

She didnt pass out both man and woman drunk. and not every drunk person pass out. It could be the man that passed out and the woman mounted him

Yet its always the mans fault

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? / If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.