Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja (21130 Views)

PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba / Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others / Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Chrisx1x(m): 6:56am On Nov 28, 2013
PDP !!!your days of rekoning is gradually drawning near..ur past evil is gradually caughing up wit u.
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by cesil92: 7:09am On Nov 28, 2013
Are this people schooled at all.. Leave PDP go join another party una no gree, remain for PDP una no gree.., oya form ur own party and leave PDP alone, una no gree...

All I see, their aim is just to bring down the umbrella, cos its obvious they Baraje led faction are just clueless with just 1 aim of tearing the umbrella and then moving to APC

The expulsion is just the best way out
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by sasifo(m): 7:17am On Nov 28, 2013
After expulsion what next?
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Adindupeter: 7:26am On Nov 28, 2013
Baraje-led PDP splitter group denies merger
with APC

Abuja - The Alhaji Kawu Baraje-led Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) splinter group said it
had not formally merged with the All
Progressives Congress (APC) as reported in
the media.
The National Publicity Secretary of the group,
Chukwuemeka Eze, denied the merger when he
spoke with newsmen in Abuja on Wednesday.
According to him, the group is still open to
reconciliation, what happened on November 26
is a declaration of intent to merge.
“The parties in the alliance have just set up a
committee to work on the conditions of the
purported merger. Can we merged without
conditions,” he asked.
Eze said the event which took place at Kano
Governors' lodge in Abuja was misrepresented,
adding that the parties involved were yet to
sign the memorandum of understanding (MoU).
He said the report of the committee would be
submitted to the steering committee on Dec.
26, adding “it is only after we have signed the
MoU that you can say we have merged.”
The spokesman of the splinter group said
Baraje’s first phrase was that “we have agreed
to work together, but it was Chief Bisi
Akande, who insisted on the use of the word
merger.”
“I want to tell you that the matter is not
concluded. We have to share positions.”
“We have to agree on what will go to us, and
what will go to us, is what the committee is
still working on, nobody has signed the MoU,”
he said.
The publicity secretary said the splinter group
would attend the December 1 peace meeting
called by President Goodluck Jonathan, adding
that “all options are still on the table.”
“If the president agreed to our conditions, if
we have agreements on issues that created the
crisis, then we will not sign the MoU with APC
on Tuesday.”
“So, from now till Tuesday, anything is still
possible. If we meet on Sunday and our
conditions are attended to, then the merger
won't go ahead.”
“If Governor Amaechi is returned as NGF
Chairman, if the structures are returned to
the governors of Adamawa, Kano and Rivers,
then our leaders will look back and stop signing
the MoU.”
He, however, said that the splinter group was
not desperate.
“It was the way we are being treated that is
making everybody desperate. Who will not be
desperate with the way we are being treated,”
he said.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports
that the Baraje-led splinter group had in a
communiqué, after a meeting with official of
the APC on November 26, agree to merge.
The communiqué was signed by Akande, the
interim National Chairman of the APC and
Baraje, on behalf of the splinter group
The PDP National Disciplinary Committee
headed by Dr Umaru Dikko, had recommended
the expulsion of Baraje, Olagunsoye Oyinlola
and Sam Jaja from the PDP.
- NAN
http://m.news24.com/nigeria/Politics/News/Baraje-led-PDP-splitter-group-denies-merger-with-APC-20131128
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Adindupeter: 7:26am On Nov 28, 2013
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Micyril: 7:28am On Nov 28, 2013
achigo-goggle:
Thats wotsup ....They should go to the other party that are ever ready to eat "the crumbs from PDP's table"...
just like PDP will eat the crumbs frm APC if the reverse were the case.
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by kennytidistar(m): 7:33am On Nov 28, 2013
ziccoit: Where is Ebora of owu? The baba Iyabo himself. What is the role of obj in this saga. JEG missed the road the moment he started throwing dirty punches at obj. Obj that singlehandedly destroyed ever potent political dynasty of Northern empire would not blink an eye to force GEJ on his knees.

by now you should understand the strategies behind the identification loyal members within an organization this is politics those rebels are mercenaries and the ignorant ones are victims, put your finger cross like this and watch as things unfold APC is close to crash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 28, 2013
NAgoMA: poolish feofle! expelling feofle who are no longer in the party. sad the may then go ahead and expel Tinubu , Umaru Yar Adua, Buhari and the Oba of Benin , emir of kano , the Pope and Obama.
whats this bovine hoofie mooing about? who told u they aint in da party no more,didnt some of those cowardly grunts come out shivering like tail'in'pup,crying that they not party to da deffection? isnt that persona non grata in his own hood,oyinwhatever,still whinning that his arsse still belongs to da pdp nat sec chair? those confused confusionists,troublemischief makers had it coming n got what they bloody deserve. it does appears some nomadic education dropout truant stands headlong n do da reading for ya,otherwise u'll not bring ur arsse on here n start practising how to blow da trumpet with it,got that?
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by KolaShangOne(m): 7:39am On Nov 28, 2013
The PDP is shaken. The APC is strengthened.5 govs at once is not a small political earthquake. Bamanga Tukur and Jonathan are pulling PDP apart all because of their stubborness. follow me on twitter @kolashangone
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by pglobal: 7:42am On Nov 28, 2013
KayEnn: Jonathan stands unshaken in all...Gaskia!!!
this is a big shock to PDP not only Jonathan. the time is now for him to play real politics and stop chasing shadow.
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Adindupeter: 7:42am On Nov 28, 2013
Rad1cal:

They are already in the APC bros. Wake up grin
.. It's you that need to wake up.. If he is in APC why insist on his PDP position?... For your info they re yet to sign MOU with APC hence they are not members yet...
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by yemmit90: 7:46am On Nov 28, 2013
dayokanu: So would PDP present a candidate in Osun State when their main man Oyinlola is in APC

Every party in the merger have a right to present its candidate in accordian with sharing formula adopted by the party.
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by fiizznation: 7:49am On Nov 28, 2013
cheesy
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by pglobal: 7:49am On Nov 28, 2013
[quote author=ayusco85][/quote] the name PDP will soon be a history, if they escape 2015 it will not last to 2019
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by eluquenson(m): 7:49am On Nov 28, 2013
How does this issue solve the unemployment rate in this country sad
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 28, 2013
nijanigga:
"...Pres. Jonathan, but I give him kudos for holding Nigeria together during the toughest times..." really? ok, plus the ogogoro he drank in Addis Ababa and London.
You APC e-rats don't stop amazing me! Where is it stated that d president of a country should not be given wine? Has taking wine stopped his duties as the president of Nigeria? Maybe u should shut the f*ck up and take a look at d photos of the president of the most powerful nation in d world drinking! Goon!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by fiizznation: 7:57am On Nov 28, 2013
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 28, 2013
SAHARAnation: dood don't get too emotional. Dnt get heart attack,that killed my father,over Jonathan,a fellow daft like my father n grandfather. Am sure u dnt want to die bcuz of jonathan. Chill chill chill...ITS GEJ ALL D WAY TO 2019!!! grin

bring ur damm trumpetting talking viral arsse on,am already on da Las Vegas canvas,scratchface
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Billygee2u: 8:10am On Nov 28, 2013
ehis010: hmm, expulsion..... pdp is gradually falling away like a pack of cards.... expect 2 see dem in apc if expelled.

PDP does not care about any party they join. They can go any where they like. ok?

1 Like

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by tashan: 8:12am On Nov 28, 2013
great1: Analysing this situation carefully, Jonathan Waited too Long to make this decision.. Putin is the don mafia of politics....
He should have used Oyinola as a scape Goat to send a message to Baraje.. I think Jonathan is under estimating the havoc these packs culd cause to his re-election bid..

Oyinola could have been given the bode george treatment, for daring the power that fed him... With Baraje, the best thing to do with him is to make him Irrelevant..
Its all about taking over the structure of PDP in their states... Baraje can only make noise in Sokoto or wherever he's from...

Amaechi really is just playing for his own pocket.. Nothing else...

Babaginda Aliyu will toll the path of Jonathan, and settle for a ministarial route..knowing fully well the APC will not save the political career of these so called political "gladiators" .....

Finally, let the truth be told, there will always be corruption, and we should focus on other infastructural development Jonathan's tenure had put in place....when Obj was in power he couldn't tackle our light problem when he knew the solution deepdown...

I would rather prefer a Jonathan Regime come 2015 than to embed the destiny of this country in the hands of Undemocratic Psychos who destroyed our democracy in 1986 all in d name of POWER....

Let alone, I'm not here to campaign for Pres. Jonathan, but I give him kudos for holding Nigeria together during the toughest times...

Do you understand the meaning of these two words; accountability and good governance?
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2013
Rexxie:
bring ur damm trumpetting talking viral arsse on,am already on da Las Vegas canvas,scratchface
hahahahahaha! U're such a brilliant chap guy. D way u turned his own comments against him, he won't even dare again. Nice job bro! Dat serves him right.

1 Like

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 28, 2013
fiizznation: dood don't get too emotional. Dnt get heart attack over Jonathan. Am sure u dnt want to die bcuz of jonathan. Chill chill chill !!! grin and obama is drinking a confirm wine/alcohol and not ogogoro
There u go again, Obama is drinking confirm wine made in the USA just as our able president is drinking made in Nigerine wine. In all, ther r both drinking wine made in their individual countries, so wot's d irk? *in Prof. Wole Soyinka word, "Hippopotamus and an Ignoramus"*

1 Like

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by fiizznation: 8:20am On Nov 28, 2013
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Billygee2u: 8:24am On Nov 28, 2013
I am not a politician and never support politics,but I am well convinced now that, PDP will still rule Nigeria till 2019. This noise making party APC is just out to strengthen PDP.
Congrats to PDP.
KUDOS To JONATHAN { KTJ )
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by fiizznation: 8:34am On Nov 28, 2013
cheesy
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 28, 2013
fiizzSAHARANIGER REPUBLICnation: dood unlike u, am nt an e-warrior. So plz u shd also stop taking ogogoro like i so much love to do every morning vigoriously.remember my popsman,it ll either kill u or make u impotent like my uncle johnBULL cheesy

i must have stuck that syringe too deep up ur pennywhistling talkin arsse...whoa! never knew da effect would be this immediate...ungraded olodo,if u term ur pres as daft,just d same way u do ur poor dada,use ur sponge brains for once n figure out what u bloody are as a supposed responsible n matured citizen..
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Bright2(m): 8:36am On Nov 28, 2013
Honestly irrespective i am not a PDP member but i really love this part,show them they are nothing to the party so that others will learn ! Time when people think PDP will cry that is when PDP is laughing. I like discipline no matter what. What's the noise all this while when they don't want to join other party.
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by fiizznation: 8:46am On Nov 28, 2013
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 28, 2013
fizSPONGEBRAINSnation: Hic! hic! Dnt u even dare hic! compare obama with jonathan.hic!.he can drink what so ever he wants hic! 2 drink nd dat won't affect his job
hic!
Ur clueless jonathan is dumb hic! and dull combined together hic! like my father and yet he keeps drinking hic! locally made hic! drink everywhere he goes like i nd my hic! grandpapa do everymorinhic!g and gets too hic! intoxicated to the point of nt hic! knowing what hic! to do like my idle worthless miserable self. He hic! did that in

1. Ethopia
2. London
3. New-york
4. Kenya
i do mine in
1.apongbon under bridge
2.cassava farm
3.mushin olosa
4.gbola
5.hic! hic! hic!
Hw hic! can a sane president kehic!ep expelling hic!hic! his party members jst hic! b4 the presidential hic! election if he is nt insane hic!and hav been COLOnized hic! by the ogogoro hic! he keeps drinking hic! like a retard that he nd me,my papa,hic! nd my grandpapa is. Dnt hic! quote me again hic!hic!HIC! God,i for don marry,o...
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by LeStylo: 9:06am On Nov 28, 2013
How do you expel someone that already expelled himself from the party? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Vivipedia: 9:08am On Nov 28, 2013
Tell those "MEN" that Nigeria is not a personal property. Every citizen deserves real democracy. Visit: www.vivipedia.com
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 28, 2013
fiizzSAHARAnation: dood keep modifying my comments, it only shows hw jobless u r. Modifying my comments won't make ur jona my president till 2019 any dumber.. Ur ogogoro comments won't hit a single nerve in my alcohol riddled system . Hahaha grin I hope u won't get a heart attack this morning??
Am just reeling with laughter cos i hav lost count of da # of times uve made mention of d word OGOGORO..n i do know its morning time over there! yeaa,i know ur sponge brain is trying hard to think n savvy that! but i hope u not in some market place,pants down..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion / Kuje: DSS Provided Information That Could Have Stopped Attack – Mike Ejiofor / Bayelsa State Governor, Alamieyeseigha, Arrested In London!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.