Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja (21132 Views)

PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba / Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others / Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by fiizznation: 9:20am On Nov 28, 2013
[quote author=Rexxie][/quote] grin what a frustrated fellow
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by ritux: 9:23am On Nov 28, 2013
1.We have left PDP and merged with ACN.

2. No I was not part of agreement to merge. I am shocked my name was included.

3. we have not merged. Akande changed the wording

4. I joined ACN to save Rivers

5. We still open for negotiations

A cacophony of noise and confusion. Please all of you including IBB go into ACN as GEJ will not give in to any one of your demands!

# In OBJ's voice.....I just dey laff
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by fiizznation: 9:26am On Nov 28, 2013
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 28, 2013
tashan:

Do you understand the meaning of these two words; accountability and good governance?

bro, come to analyze this government closely, there are certain factors which we all agree is lapsed such as effective security and hanging corruption cases and excessive looting.. however its time to stop waiting for the president to take action... Perhaps we the citizens its time to make the roads uncomfortable for these crooks to pass through...
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by 7sperovs(m): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2013
Ex-PDP govs, APC seal power-sharing deal

The New Peoples Democratic Party said on Wednesday that it had signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the All Progressives Congress.
When and where the MOU was signed as well as its content were not made public by the National Publicity Secretary of the New PDP, Chukwemeka Eze, in a text message he sent to one of our correspondents.
The PUNCH however learnt in Abuja that both sides agreed that the five PDP governors who defected to the APC on Tuesday, would control the structures of the party(APC) in their states.

And some people would call themselves progressive, when the same ones u called rogues yesterday because they were in PDP are now in control of APC structure. People WAKE UP. With APC, it is going to be Hell for nigeria.
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 28, 2013
fiizznation: nonsense.. Dnt u even dare compare obama with jonathan.. Obama can drink what so ever alcohol he wants to drink and dat won't affect his job as the president

Ur clueless jonathan is dumb and dull combined together and yet he keeps drinking locally made drink everywhere he goes and gets too intoxicated to the point of nt knowing what brought him there in the first place. He did that in

1. Ethopia
2. London
3. New-york
4. Kenya
5 etc etc

Hw can a sane president keep expelling his party members jst b4 the presidential election if he is nt insane and hav been colonized by the ogogoro he keeps drinking like a retard that he is. Dnt quote me again ?
As long as u keep on displayin ur ignorance in public, I'll always do my best 2 correct u as a concern citizen dat i am, unless maybe wen ur situation gets out of hand, den I'll recomend a Psychatrist! As an APC member, i was expectin u'll be happy and praised Jonathan's supposed drunkenness 4 givein u guys members! He has done u guys a favour yet u can't praise him, dat has actually expose ur nature, "unappreciative." u call PDP a party wit impunity, yet u scramble 4 it's left-overs! How wise are u fools?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2013
fiizzSAHARAnation: grin@rexxie.. Plz when u r done modifying all my posts, endeavour to come to my house were I ll give u a job as a garderner. Ode

o yeah,i do know its somewhere in apongbon under bridge,ur crib..no problemo,but keep da dos n donts guide uve been using n sweating ur parched arsse under da sun on,on fasholas flower fields under every bridge down,huh..bloody spongebrained arsse talkin agbero
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 28, 2013
fiizzNUTSnation: grin what a frustrated fellow

arsse pennywhistler seems free of da alcohol merry go round but now he is brooding n whinning like a kid whoss lost his lollipop..boots to da butts
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 28, 2013
vedaxcool: London ogogoro still dey shak oga jonajona grin

Is PDP a personally property of Jonathan? GEJ can decide to Join another political party tomorrow and still win under them. This is strictly PDP affairs and not Jonathan affair
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 28, 2013
Now that Baraje and Rotimi Mohammedu Amaechi are no more members of PDP, I hope they enjoy the "progress" in APC and allow the Presidency to concentrate with the mandate of governance instead of unnecessary political rigmarole.

1 Like

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Olaolufred(m): 10:20am On Nov 28, 2013
Billyonaire: Now that Baraje and Rotimi Mohammedu Amaechi are no more members of PDP, I hope they enjoy the "progress" in APC and allow the Presidency to concentrate with the mandate of governance instead of unnecessary political rigmarole.

I ALSO HOPE HE CANCEL THE G2 MEETING SLATED FOR THIS SUNDAY SO AS TO CREATE MORE TIME TO DELIVER THE DIVIDENDS OF DEMON-CRACY.
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 28, 2013
Olaolufred:

I ALSO HOPE HE CANCEL THE G2 MEETING SLATED FOR THIS SUNDAY SO AS TO CREATE MORE TIME TO DELIVER THE DIVIDENDS OF DEMON-CRACY.

Granted there are no skeletons in political cupboards of the G2, there is always forgiveness for prodigals, so they could be forgiven, if they sincerely apologize and promise to follow the dictates of democratic norms. PDP is the epitome of Nigeria's Democracy, and APC should have been a great opposition only if her founding members are not known sympathizers of Islamists Massacre and cataclysmic fraud and now some Judases and modern day Iscariots are infiltrating the ranks and files of APC. Amaechi is a known tear on armor plates, he will tear APC apart, that's my opinion. I respect that you are knowledgeable enough to accept these known facts, and in the event that your emotions override your sensibility, Rest in Peace

2 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 28, 2013
@^earlier post it must have been a horrible time for da cool headed president,having series of meetings with those insignificant idle grunts n he ought to receive some nuts for that,i must say. times with helmsmen like #1 citizens aint for frivolities,aint for tabling n sharing lollipops ideas..they are precios times meant for possitive development..those npdpedoefartingphiles hav n had been jetting their bloody idle arsses up n down,wasting tax payers funds,much adoing about da winds n ogogoro merry go fuuckinrounders like that fizzdumbnation,that loves blowing da pennywhistle from da arsse,competing with da hyenas to da who laughs loudest drunken game would bring their arsses on here n start learning how to blow da sax on it. da pres has got loads of work to do n those expelled moles shud start rubbing arsses at their brand new port..summary:good riddance to bad rubbish long overdue.
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Orikinla(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2013
OFFICE OF THE NATIONAL PUBLICITY SECRETARY NEW PDP
NO. 4, OYI RIVER CRESCENT, MAITAMA, ABUJA
E-MAIL-npdpnigeria@gmail.com & npdpnigeria@yahoo.com
TEL: 08038199163
27-11-13

PRESS RELEASE

APC, NEW PDP MERGER A DONE DEAL, MOU SIGNED *Defecting lawmakers' seats safe

It has been brought to my notice that a statement denying the merger between the New Peoples Democratic Party (nPDP) and the All Progressives Congress (APC) has been credited to me and my office. I was quoted as saying that the MOU between the two parties is yet to be signed and because of this the merger is yet to be effected.

I wish to state that no such statement was at any time issued by me or my office. Instead, I wish to reiterate that the MOU between us and APC has been duly signed by both the nPDP National Chairman, Alhaji Abubakar Kawu Baraje, and the National Chairman of APC, Chief Bisi Akande.

In this regard, the general public should disregard any statement from whatever source which tries to give the impression that the merger between us and APC is in danger. The truth in that the merger is waxing stronger by the day and that our resolve to save our fledgling democracy is unshakable.
As we stated in our press statement of yesterday, President Goodluck Jonathan and the PDP leadership should come to terms with the fact that PDP is now an opposition political party and Jonathan should start writing his handover notes as APC is fully set to take over the Aso Rock Presidential Villa in 2015 so as to give Nigerians the dividends of democracy they have been yearning for.

Meanwhile, we have read reports that members of the National Assembly that follow us to APC will lose their seats. This cannot happen as it will be at variance with the relevant sections of our Constitution and Electoral Laws that guarantee members of the National Assembly safety once their parent party is in crisis as PDP is at the moment.

For the avoidance of doubt, there is no danger of their losing their seats as made clear by sections 68(1)(g) and 109(1)(g) of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended) in relation to the status of members of a legislative house (state and national) who defect from the political parties from which they were elected to join another political party.

The wordings of the aforesaid sections are in agreement with those of sections 64(1)(g) of the 1979 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria given judicial interpretation by the Supreme Court in the case of FEDECO Vs Goni (1983) FNR 203. This case was argued by the best legal minds of that era (Chief FRA Williams SAN and GOK Ajayi SAN). The court held that such a member keeps his seat if his defection is as a result of a division or split in his party.

In this regard particularly now that we have the majority in the National Assembly our members in the National Assembly should express no fear as they are well protected and covered by the Constitution of the Federal Republic seeing that Alh Bamanga Tukur and his cohorts have succeeded to split the PDP into old and new PDP and are free to join any party of their choice

Long live NPDP!

Long live Nigeria!!!

Chief Eze Chukwuemeka

National Publicity Secretary, NPDP
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by SBJoji(m): 11:38am On Nov 28, 2013
Aah I love Nigerian polity more than my galfrnd sef
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by peruso: 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
[quote author=KayEnn]Jonathan stands unshaken in all...Gaskia!!![/quote

I don't knw weda to cry, laugh, or jump when I see people still live with this level of ignorance and illusion.
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by 1freshdude: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
Billyonaire:

Granted there are no skeletons in political cupboards of the G2, there is always forgiveness for prodigals, so they could be forgiven, if they sincerely apologize and promise to follow the dictates of democratic norms. PDP is the epitome of Nigeria's Democracy, and APC should have been a great opposition only if her founding members are not known sympathizers of Islamists Massacre and cataclysmic fraud and now some Judases and modern day Iscariots are infiltrating the ranks and files of APC. Amaechi is a known tear on armor plates, he will tear APC apart, that's my opinion. I respect that you are knowledgeable enough to accept these known facts, and in the event that your emotions override your sensibility, Rest in Peace

Nice and articulate, but its interesting to know that you care what becomes of APC (your masters nightmare). cheesy[quote author=Billyonaire]
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by MacLovington(m): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
I dey laff o. cheesy
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by kolamilan(m): 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
GEJ will definately not attend anything related to ASUU at this period.
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by sweetaanu: 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
Barajes version are vry nana.
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by nagoma(m): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
Rexxie:
whats this bovine hoofie mooing about? who told u they aint in da party no more,didnt some of those cowardly grunts come out shivering like tail'in'pup,crying that they not party to da deffection? isnt that persona non grata in his own hood,oyinwhatever,still whinning that his arsse still belongs to da pdp nat sec chair? those confused confusionists,troublemischief makers had it coming n got what they bloody deserve. it does appears some nomadic education dropout truant stands headlong n do da reading for ya,otherwise u'll not bring ur arsse on here n start practising how to blow da trumpet with it,got that?

If you ever interfere with my post again you will regret ever been born. You Sonofabich , how dare you edit my post? Are you authorized to do that you Illiterate bustard ? You, just like all the animals you call you brothers will never get the creek mentality out of your ogogoro heads If you have no points to defend the dummy we have as president, why don't you shut up? You pig shocked
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by nagoma(m): 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
And the president remains confused as usual.
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by nagoma(m): 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
fiizznation: grin@rexxie.. Plz when u r done modifying all my posts, endeavour to come to my house were I ll give u a job as a garderner. Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here / PDP Stakeholders Accuse Jonathan, Turnah, Others Of Anti-party Activities / Sunday Igboho Won’t Return To Nigeria Until Buhari Leaves Office – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.