Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja (21129 Views)

PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba / Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others / Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by vanstanzy(m): 12:31am On Nov 28, 2013
Which Oyinlola? The one that has joined APC or the one that's in APC already?
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by vislabraye(m): 1:03am On Nov 28, 2013
[quote author=ayusco85][/quote]

Hahahaha
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by vislabraye(m): 1:04am On Nov 28, 2013
Enemies from within ; saboteurs.
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 28, 2013
Soon, the brooms will sell more than the umbrellas. Watch out
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 28, 2013
If you want to change the world, change it while single because when you are married, you can't even change television channels without explanation! wink

5 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by akinladejo: 2:04am On Nov 28, 2013
[quote author=careytommy]i guess this makes oyinlola a baskard! grin
he denied joining apc earlier today.[/quote
Na that oyinlola I pity. Dem drive am frm PDP shame no let am near APC cos of d way he handled osun state b4. u need to see how osun became a construction yard under Aregbesola.
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Mogidi: 2:05am On Nov 28, 2013
Oyinlola maintained that he remained the national secretary of the PDP and that his expulsion cannot stand.

Biko which party is Oyinyola in at the moment?

Does Oyinlola think APC can't win hence his relutance to leave PDP?

1 Like

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Nobody: 2:53am On Nov 28, 2013
Analysing this situation carefully, Jonathan Waited too Long to make this decision.. Putin is the don mafia of politics....
He should have used Oyinola as a scape Goat to send a message to Baraje.. I think Jonathan is under estimating the havoc these packs culd cause to his re-election bid..

Oyinola could have been given the bode george treatment, for daring the power that fed him... With Baraje, the best thing to do with him is to make him Irrelevant..
Its all about taking over the structure of PDP in their states... Baraje can only make noise in Sokoto or wherever he's from...

Amaechi really is just playing for his own pocket.. Nothing else...

Babaginda Aliyu will toll the path of Jonathan, and settle for a ministarial route..knowing fully well the APC will not save the political career of these so called political "gladiators" .....

Finally, let the truth be told, there will always be corruption, and we should focus on other infastructural development Jonathan's tenure had put in place....when Obj was in power he couldn't tackle our light problem when he knew the solution deepdown...

I would rather prefer a Jonathan Regime come 2015 than to embed the destiny of this country in the hands of Undemocratic Psychos who destroyed our democracy in 1986 all in d name of POWER....

Let alone, I'm not here to campaign for Pres. Jonathan, but I give him kudos for holding Nigeria together during the toughest times...

10 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 28, 2013
PDP is being purged and the bad eggs are thrown out to APC, where they truly belong.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by MsNas(f): 3:50am On Nov 28, 2013
Ghen Ghen!! The Umbrerra party is at it again! I no just understand these people.

Let's sit back and watch the superstory cool
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by koligs: 4:06am On Nov 28, 2013
@OP, expels Na secondary school? *confused
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:25am On Nov 28, 2013
I sense Olagunsoye Oyinlola's claim of he remaining in PDP is to destabilize it. With the court's order that he be reinstated as secretary, he will use it to fight PDP legally. Oyin ni o.
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by nijanigga: 4:28am On Nov 28, 2013
great1: Analysing this situation carefully, Jonathan Waited too Long to make this decision.. Putin is the don mafia of politics....
He should have used Oyinola as a scape Goat to send a message to Baraje.. I think Jonathan is under estimating the havoc these packs culd cause to his re-election bid..

Oyinola could have been given the bode george treatment, for daring the power that fed him... With Baraje, the best thing to do with him is to make him Irrelevant..
Its all about taking over the structure of PDP in their states... Baraje can only make noise in Sokoto or wherever he's from...

Amaechi really is just playing for his own pocket.. Nothing else...

Babaginda Aliyu will toll the path of Jonathan, and settle for a ministarial route..knowing fully well the APC will not save the political career of these so called political "gladiators" .....

Finally, let the truth be told, there will always be corruption, and we should focus on other infastructural development Jonathan's tenure had put in place....when Obj was in power he couldn't tackle our light problem when he knew the solution deepdown...

I would rather prefer a Jonathan Regime come 2015 than to embed the destiny of this country in the hands of Undemocratic Psychos who destroyed our democracy in 1986 all in d name of POWER....

Let alone, I'm not here to campaign for Pres. Jonathan, but I give him kudos for holding Nigeria together during the toughest times...
"...Pres. Jonathan, but I give him kudos for holding Nigeria together during the toughest times..." really? ok, plus the ogogoro he drank in Addis Ababa and London.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by dayokanu(m): 4:28am On Nov 28, 2013
So would PDP present a candidate in Osun State when their main man Oyinlola is in APC
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by agbameta: 4:35am On Nov 28, 2013
Talk about medicine after death. Awon oponu worthless and incompetent people...lmao...
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Ad4(m): 4:42am On Nov 28, 2013
When APC came out,I looked at them and was delightful though I did not like the sight of Tinubu.The recent turn of events has really surprised me.Why is a party that came out and told us that its mission was to oppose PDP and wrestle power from them to change the system still injecting the same PDP members into its fold?
Today Amaechi is a bad man because he is in PDP, tomorrow he is a good man because he has moved to APC.This is all political confusion.APC is a confused party!After you sign an agreement with these formal PDP members will they not be part of your governing system?It is the people that make a party not the party that makes a people,so how and where will the change come from?
PDP is passing through a transformation process and I believe they will be stronger after this.They are throwing all their confused elements to APC so I think APC is the confused party.
I will rather remain a supporter of PDP and uphold the Jonathan's administration.

10 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by size38: 5:05am On Nov 28, 2013
All we read on social media everyday is "PDP Expels this person or that person" for anti party. When will this same PDP expel the speaker of house of representatives that attends opposition functions before their own very eyes? Abi some people face dey fear some people?

1 Like

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Movicq(m): 5:18am On Nov 28, 2013
free2ryhme: d die has been cast!
oryean
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by kwondraper(m): 5:20am On Nov 28, 2013
shocked so hw does dat consern ASUU strike...metchewwwwwwww.
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 28, 2013
PDP APC wahala! Na moni all of una dey find meanwhile, check out my post. www.nairaland.com/1533496/funny-facts-tasued-students
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by azimibraun: 5:51am On Nov 28, 2013
" The PDP is one big family, we wll rule for 100yrs sorry 60 yrs I mean to say" make una liv dem o! Shei all dis while wen u talk dem go reply u say dia matters na" family affair" make dem handle dia matter in dia family affair ways o! Me jst dey watch them.who is decieving who? A party losing its Assets everyday and still trying to convince us say " nothing dey happen" I jst wonder d kind og bungalow brain wey dis pdp ppl get. Completely nothing upstairs. Politicians in Nigeria only took advantage of our ppl because of of hunger, tribalism, religious diff and illitracy not like dey are sm very smart guys o! Jst opportunists dem.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by brofula(m): 6:20am On Nov 28, 2013
Dis is medicine after death. Their fate is already sealed. let them go and go for good.
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by nagoma(m): 6:33am On Nov 28, 2013
Foolish people! expelling people who are no longer in the party. sad the may then go ahead and expel Tinubu , Umaru Yar Adua, Buhari and the Oba of Benin , emir of kano , the Pope and Obama.
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by ichommy(m): 6:34am On Nov 28, 2013
Osgilliat: Dont ask after baba iyabo....he is tired of being god father for nigeria politic.

Tired? Lailai. Baba stil dey o
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by 500GP: 6:39am On Nov 28, 2013
vedaxcool: London ogogoro still dey shak oga jonajona grin
NA LOCAL OGOGORO, NO BE LONDON OGOGORO. ABA MADE ONE
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by kingilemona298(m): 6:40am On Nov 28, 2013
ziccoit: Where is Ebora of owu? The baba Iyabo himself. What is the role of obj in this saga. JEG missed the road the moment he started throwing dirty punches at obj. Obj that singlehandedly destroyed ever potent political dynasty of Northern empire would not blink an eye to force GEJ on his knees.
A true master of the power game
Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by dwittyc0der(f): 6:46am On Nov 28, 2013
d thread drelerrr is here \/ heheen watin dey happen jare my

Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by dwittyc0der(f): 6:49am On Nov 28, 2013
Fricain: BE PAID N228,800 MONTHLY!
Grab this ICT Empowerment opportunity today. Get trained FREE of charge and be paid cash! Read More:
http:///social/354/14865

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man / Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." / Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.