Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Cars? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Cars? (2846 Views)

Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? / Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Cars? by Juell(m): 9:42am On Nov 28, 2013
Just saw this hilarious picture last night, and can't stop laughing anytime I take a look at it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Cars? by Mynd44: 9:44am On Nov 28, 2013
undecided
Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Cars? by fredx4(m): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2013
That's nigerian girls for you.
Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Cars? by Swiftlee(m): 9:57am On Nov 28, 2013
Dem still dey use dis kind 404 for una side grin mehnn..no wander ! The owner must be a rich dude in that woman's eyes..
Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Cars? by Owobobrown(m): 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
Just like ants are attracted to sugar
Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Cars? by bizfirst: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
This photo sure made my day...

And to think that the car hasn't moved for years.

Are Naija babes this easy to fool?
Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Cars? by Smartiegurl(f): 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hilarious!!
Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Cars? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
These guys on nairaland won't kill person here one day o cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked OMG cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Cars? by Agybabe(f): 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
In the real world, it's due to comfort, to feel among, etc. You can't blame us all times. Who wants to trek all her life under the sun with a fine boy? But the mistake we make is those driving cars are just drivers and borrow posers.

BTW the pix is hilarious.
Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Cars? by mencade6: 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
hahahahah...*falls from my sleeping mat*

naija gals are so stewpid. Even with children toy cars you will still get them very easy.
Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Cars? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
It is because cars make movement easy and girls don't like suffering..

Guys with cars are also viewed as more priviledged... moreover saying, ''can you join me for a ride? '' is the easiest way to toast a stranger girl...
Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Cars? by Justeenaleo(f): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
mencade6: hahahahah...*falls from my sleeping mat*

naija gals are so stewpid. Even with children toy cars you will still get them very easy.
Okpo undecided
Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Cars? by Justeenaleo(f): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
okpara ugo: It is because cars make movement easy and girls don't like suffering..

Guys with cars are also viewed as more priviledged... moreover saying, ''can you join me for a ride? '' is the easiest way to toast a stranger girl...
In ur opinion
Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Cars? by Justeenaleo(f): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
#bizfirst#:
This photo sure made my day...

And to think that the car hasn't moved for years.

Are Naija babes this easy to fool?
No
Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Cars? by Justeenaleo(f): 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
Juell: Just saw this hilarious picture last night, and can't stop laughing anytime I take a look at it.
Wats so funny abt it undecided
Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Cars? by mencade6: 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Okpo undecided
trouble maker, hw market?;>
Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Cars? by mencade6: 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Okpo undecided
Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Cars? by Godson201333(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
Naija girls sha sha their girls go get car and them go dey fuel am
Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Cars? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
Agybabe: In the real world, it's due to comfort, to feel among, etc. You can't blame us all times. Who wants to trek all her life under the sun with a fine boy?
then i guess all the danfo drivers in lagos have nothing less than ten girlfriends each.
Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Cars? by Justeenaleo(f): 5:37am On Nov 29, 2013
mencade6: trouble maker, hw market?;>
As good as urs
Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Cars? by tellwisdom: 8:14am On Nov 29, 2013
Very foolish people. I dont allow them in my car sad
Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Cars? by mencade6: 10:44am On Nov 29, 2013
Justeenaleo:
As good as urs
okay honey...you have nice lips for kissing.
Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Cars? by Chilug(m): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
Its simply because d re cheap. I think most nigerian girls need fostering. D really need to grow up

(1) (Reply)

Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. / GO-TV, STARTIMES. Which Is Better. Price And Subscription Amount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.