Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! (83284 Views)

ECA Fund: Say The Truth, Oshiomole Tells Okonjo-Iweala / Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! Mad Idea To Help The Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by doncaster(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
egift: Keep your invalid links.
can now see how inhuman you are. Even Gbawe your oga condemned the despicable act.

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
Dis is bad..oshiomole of all people Power drunk madaf**ka

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by ba7man(m): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
I think its time for Oshiomole to switch to PDP. At least he's been having meetings with them.

Ever since Dilliish (Big Brother) started paying him visits on his bill, "Irresponsibility" has been hovering around his name.

7 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
Those words from Comrade Governor are in a bad taste. However, laws are meant to be respected. Comrade Gov could have enforced the law without those vulgar words

3 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by adino(m): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
That woman is not a street trader, her goods were dropped from the vehicle on that place, and there is no way wheel-barrow can carry those goods from there due to the terrain.
She had to physically carry them over the pavement (the road is under reconstruction, mission road in Benin City) to the other side of the road before a wheel barrow can help her out.
If you listen very well to the video, you will hear her telling the Come-Raid Governor that a vehicle just dropped her there.
Oshom-Ole is apc and apc is Oshom-ole. When those of us from Edo state on this forum inform you that Oshomhole is not what propaganda has made you all to believe, you people thought that we are blind, bigoted and play politics with everything like the e-rats we have here.
Oshomhole has since lost my respect, he is a disgrace to Edo State.

44 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
jmaine:

Your stupidity is such a shame embarassed

What does PDP have to show as progress after 14 years of democracy? We are worse off today than we were in 1999. Stop being stupid...........

2 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by doncaster(m): 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
payless:

What does PDP have to show as progress after 14 years of democracy? We are worse off today than we were in 1999. Stop being stupid...........
it would be better you you are worse off, generalisation is not good.

10 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by naptu2: 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
This is terrible!

Yes, the governor should enforce the law without fear or favour, but he is also a servant of the people and a public officer. He should address the people he serves with courtesy and respect. It's also his duty to educate people who go against laws, so that they'll know the right thing to do in future.

There was no decency, courtesy and respect in his utterance. No attempt to educate the poor woman.

How can he say "you are a widow, go and die" ?

11 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
Oshiomhole is a useless id!ot. Arrogant, mean and merciless. Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by homesteady(m): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
What do you expect from a noise maker like oshiomole? undecided

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Katsumoto: 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
Acts such as this by a policy maker is what turns some citizens into heartless criminals. And when they (heartless citizens) are caught, Oshiomole will sign their death warrants. Meanwhile the ugly mofo will be totally oblivious to his own cruelty and its concomitant negative effects.

Nigerian politicians, and Nigerians in general, have tended to be insensitive to the plight of others Nigerians. I am surprised he didn't have her arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by JulianBond007: 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
After all the pleas, Oshiomole still was adamant to forgive the poor widow. That's too bad of him. Am highly disappointed!. cry

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by jmaine: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
payless:

Stop justifying your nonsense with another nonsense.

Learn to be discreet for once . . . . .

5 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by donphilopus: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
I must condemn this act! It's ungodly.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
Well, the law is the law.

Stop roadside trade. It is destroying the streets and making the roads untidy.

Still, he should have handled it in a better way.

Kinda reminds me of Oyedepo's slapsgiving cry cry

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by taharqa: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
ba7man: I think its time for Oshiomole to switch to PDP. At least he's been having meetings with them.

Ever since Dilliish (Big Brother) started paying him visits on his bill, "Irresponsibility" has been hovering around his name.

Switch to where? NO, he is an APC memba; a 'Progressive' Gov, through and through. APC (esp d former ACN component) is well known for its INSENSIVITY to d very poor; and for their HYPOCRISY too. Or is it not APC (ati ACN) that owns Lagos- for over 14 years now?

The same Lagos with the Highest Tution/School Fees in any Govt University in Nigeria, raising it in one fell sweep by over 400% from about #50,000 to bw #250,000-#300,000 per session in its State University, driving away a large No of people who cud not afford about HALF A MILLION in a year to attend a School owned by a Govt they pay their taxes to (the next State Univs with high fees are in Osun, Oyo, Ogun, etc- All controlled by ACN); The same Lagos with d Single Largest Bed costs in any Govt Hospital in Nigeria (again, recently increased); Lagos State has just recently began a not too subtle policy that wud drive more Indigent people from Govt's Secondary and Primary Schools, under d excuse that Students Must score a Minimum of 50% in Maths and English Or they should withdraw from School; Lagos, the State with the largest No of Toll Gates in d country (by far), where people are expected to pay Tolls (sometimes up to 4 in a short State Rd) even when they already built d road tru Govt tax money, Or where people even pay Tolls for Roads not yet completed; Lagos State that has driven Millions of poor people (both individuals and whole families- and this is no Exaggeration) from their Livelihoods and from the State, on d excuse of sanitazing and cleaning up the State (not a very bad reason) WHILE Party bigwips, led by His Imperial Majesty Emperor Tinubu, buy up spaces for Real Estate and other purposes. And so on, and so forth.

NO guy, Oshiomohle is very much at home. In APC/ACN. Infact, he is one of d top VP candidates, alongside Gen Buhari, another similar Character. #enjoy 'Progressivm', my Bruda cheesy....

11 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by jmaine: 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
ba7man: I think its time for Oshiomole to switch to PDP. At least he's been having meetings with them.

Lolz . . . . Stop calling the PDP and face Oga Osho squarely.

6 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Brymo: 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
If dis is true,Adams av gotten all wrong,dats all i can say!

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by vowiski(m): 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
How does this qualify for a news? smh
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by dwittyc0der(f): 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2013

[i][/i]

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
Jeez!
How can he be so wicked?

My heart goes out to her. ..

2 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Imagod(m): 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
Even if it's mean the line must be drawn somewhere. I'm sure the must have warned them to stay clear of d streets.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by GeneralJ(m): 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
Wait, isn't this the same man that was chairman of NLC, isn't this the same person that will lead people on strike because they weren't getting enough money, isn't this the same man with the slogan "fighting for the masses",
this is a Class A hypocrite,, please share this video, spread the word, so that everyone can see what this man is doing, they will know what kind of leader Nigerians have. They will see how "kind" and how hard he is indeed working for the masses
But just imagine, if this was Fashola, imagine the kind of comments you would see on here. Even Fashola hasn't done such a thing.
What kind of Heart does this man have, is he even a human being.
If you look closesly, you will even notice the SSS people and police people with pity on their face, i wonder why no one had the balls to stop this idiotic tyrant

14 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by iamdsam: 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
I can't ulter any comment now until I watch the clip. I'm using an X2 Nokia phone which does not support me downloading it for my lil MB. But I hope this isn't true cause I love Oshiomole. We also know how Nigerians over rate actions or deeds.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by JulianBond007: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2013

If you must know, Dillish is now a happily married woman. Oshiomole needs b***** like Cossy Orjiakor and Afrocandy to be warming his bed regularly. He really needs a horse ride regularly to cool his nerves grin

2 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
For me to be a fan of this man again, Oshiomhole should look for that woman, apologize to her and rehabilitate her. It's not a crime to be poor.

4 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by iamdsam: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
GeneralJ: Wait, isn't this the same man that was chairman of NLC, isn't this the same person that will lead people on strike because they weren't getting enough money, isn't this the same man with the slogan "fighting for the masses",
this is a Class A hypocrite,, please share this video, spread the word, so that everyone can see what this man is doing, they will know what kind of leader Nigerians have. They will see how "kind" and how hard he is indeed working for the masses
But just imagine, if this was Fashola, imagine the kind of comments you would see on here. Even Fashola hasn't done such a thing.
What kind of Heart does this man have, is he even a human being.
If you look closesly, you will even notice the SSS people and police people with pity on their face, i wonder why no one had the balls to stop this idiotic tyrant
How are you sure if this woman did something wrong. I see people on Nairaland trying to bring down the governors reputation because they just don't like him. I pray to watch the clips.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
[size=22pt]Stop selling on the streets and littering the roads with filth!! It is that simple!! The governor is only doing his job. The woman broke the law. Plain and simple. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by fabulousdame(f): 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
mtcheeeeew mumu oshiomole... wicked governor
d same person dat said education is not for d poor. after rigging edo state lg election he still has the heart to tell a widow to go en die..

nor be apple dis time, orange is coming for him grin

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by eluquenson(m): 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
Useless govnor. he should go & die instead

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Array Of Cars (Photos, Video) / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) / How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.