Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! (83524 Views)

ECA Fund: Say The Truth, Oshiomole Tells Okonjo-Iweala / Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! Mad Idea To Help The Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Tosyn007(m): 7:51am On Nov 29, 2013
Now I know all his NLC "righteousnesses" are just campaigns..#smh
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 29, 2013
rudedough:

[b]You have a twisted mind my friend. You want good things but when good things present themselves and other people tries to sabotage it's effort, you'll still be the first to cry fowl.

Nigerians wants respect for breaking the law. Really? Nigeria police should start reading people their rights before arrest. cheesy cheesy You really haven't been on the ground much.

Go arrest a Nigerian and see what happens while you're reading him his rights. It's like you think Nigerians are that patient and civil.

Who will provide backup if the suspect gives the police man a KO and absconds? Where is the radio? Or man power or even road to chase a fleeing suspect?

We haven't become that sophisticated, our law enforcement are only using the available resources they have to do the best they can.

And bro if you really thing Harvey Oswald killed JFK, you're sitting on a long thing. And you should curb those emotions, being a widow doesn't give you autonomy to be lawless.

The eyes of the jury is blinded and if she's innocent, she should get a lawyer and press charges. That's how it works in a civilised society, the crying and widow thing is totally unnecessary.
[/b]

You fail to understand one very simple thing......Oshiomole had no right to act in the manner he did. it's irrelevant whatever the woman could have done, nothing she did warranted those kind of utterances. There are ways to handle situations. If you can't see that, then it's no use continuing this discussion

2 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Adindupeter: 8:01am On Nov 29, 2013
alnaijiri: Typical self-righteous Xian morality. They sputter gibberish and dance like monkeys in the name of possessed worship on Sundays, and treat their fellow human beings like trash during the week. Never practising what they preach.

Truly, Islam is the only hope for humanity.
... I see a boko haramist in the making!! Islam my foot!!

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 29, 2013
Ok. Lemme clear the air. Folks think dat some politicians are angelic. Nah. For u to play this game, ur heart of flesh will be replaced with a heart of stone. U have to be mean. Ok. Accepted. The lady was wrong. Look at Oshiomole's reaction. He made derogatory remarks on the poor widow. If she was his daughter, wont he correct him with love? Blacks are so animalistic and mean to themselves. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by maxgold: 8:04am On Nov 29, 2013
I wont open that video, cos I dont want to roll down tears, but until dis cruel man apologise to that poor widow, he won't know peace!!

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 29, 2013
Donxavier:

You fail to understand one very simple thing......Oshiomole had no right to act in the manner he did. it's irrelevant whatever the woman could have done, nothing she did warranted those kind of utterances. There are ways to handle situations. If you can't see that, then it's no use continuing this discussion

Bro there is a rule of law and the woman has a right to press charges if she feels her right has been violated. I can assure you that there are 100s of lawyers readily available to take on the Governor.

But does she have a good case to present? Stop letting your emotions cloud your judgement. Life is not not what you think it is.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Onwe101(m): 8:11am On Nov 29, 2013
Remix
Assuanally,
assunally,
assunally,
I no go lie apolo dey my eyes,
the way this strike deal with me I swear I,just dey cry ,if
u wanna cry the assu dey my mind
Assu dem no wan gree, them no won give them thier
money physically, psychollogically, they said federal
govermnet must give them thier money magically or
radically, haba habatically , ASUU strike don make our
girls go biologically sexually, them don dey get bele
anyhow promotionally, haha - hahahatically, this laugh
na for my dictionary,
Assu them no won gree
Dem talk say dem no won gree
I no go lie apolo dey my eyes
P square no vex with me yeee , I sing this song make I
blow
No hold me for mind personally yeee personally
personally personally
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 29, 2013
rudedough:

It doesn't matter who voted him into power. He's there to do his job, his job he must do. That's not being heartless, that's being competent in your job.

You all are filled with unnecessary emotions. Murderers too cry and begs but that doesn't stop the lethal injection. Should we forgive them because they have cried and beg or because some of them are widows?

Like I said, the Governor's choice of word was very bad. However, the woman still has an option to press charges. That's how it works in a civilised society. The crying, begging, and widow thing is unnecessary, I'll rather appreciate the rule of law.

Yea, makes a lot of sense.

Nigeria needs a strong hand, but oshiomholes choice of words was wrong. Just like a while ago when President Obama said the miami police acted "STUPIDLY" after harrassing a black lecturer from harvard in his home.

The miami police immediately asked the president to apologize which he publicly did, but of course it didnt change the fact that the police officers acted "STUPIDLY".

Just to add: His choice of words reflects how black poeple can be heartless most times...
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 29, 2013
rudedough:

Bro there is a rule of law and the woman has a right to press charges if she feels her right has been violated. I can assure you that there are 100s of lawyers readily available to take on the Governor.

But does she have a good case to present? Stop letting your emotions cloud your judgement. Life is not not what you think it is.

So you don't feel her rights has been violated.....Oshiomole was perfectly right in what he did

what exactly did the woman do wrong? I have watched and rewatched the video hoping to see where she was hawking I still couldn't find it.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 29, 2013
After watching this I have lost all respect i have for this man.needless to say this is the same man that claimed peoples welfare is his paramount concern when he was contesting,now he has turn to brute.Anyway thank God the thing has made it to all blogs and online this useless governor must be brought down people should spread this video let this man know he is answerable to his subjects.this is the worst form of high-handedness.He must apologize and at the same hand establish this woman otherwise........................

F.ooolish governor.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by theoctopus: 8:23am On Nov 29, 2013
rudedough:

[b]You have a twisted mind my friend. You want good things but when good things present themselves and other people tries to sabotage it's effort, you'll still be the first to cry fowl.

Nigerians wants respect for breaking the law. Really? Nigeria police should start reading people their rights before arrest. cheesy cheesy You really haven't been on the ground much.

Go arrest a Nigerian and see what happens while you're reading him his rights. It's like you think Nigerians are that patient and civil.

Who will provide backup if the suspect gives the police man a KO and absconds? Where is the radio? Or man power or even road to chase a fleeing suspect?

We haven't become that sophisticated, our law enforcement are only using the available resources they have to do the best they can.

And bro if you really thing Harvey Oswald killed JFK, you're sitting on a long thing. And you should curb those emotions, being a widow doesn't give you autonomy to be lawless.

The eyes of the jury is blinded and if she's innocent, she should get a lawyer and press charges. That's how it works in a civilised society, the crying and widow thing is totally unnecessary.
[/b]

I will keep reminding you that you are an iddiot! A bloody hypocrite! I know you somehow benefit from the governor so you dont even know when to shut up! But what goes around comes around! Boastful hypocrites like you who think you own the world. I know you are a coward in real life. It is very convenient for you to hide behind an anonymous forum. scumbag like you!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by emenye(m): 8:24am On Nov 29, 2013
payless: That is very bad of the Governor. He needs to apologise.

This is what you get after 14 year rule of PDP.

I haven't cried in a long time, I had tears in my eyes this morning. I was pained seeing that lady. If anyone can find me the crying widow, I have a $500 for her to launch her business again.

Pls I. Need that woman contact, because you can see from her expression what those goods means to her and her family. Tears can't stop flowing, just wonder if this is the same Nigeria they will ask you to start with what ever you have. Angrily Musing cry cry cry
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by theoctopus: 8:27am On Nov 29, 2013
rudedough:

If it was just your emotions that was beclouding your judgement, it would have been manageable. For you, it isthe little pot of porridge you benefit from rogue politicians and their cronies that has turned you into a foool! You have no empathy, just like your thieving slowpoke of a governor! The foool will not have peace. We will hound his azzz till he runs away!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 29, 2013
Donxavier:

So you don't feel her rights has been violated.....Oshiomole was perfectly right in what he did

what exactly did the woman do wrong? I have watched and rewatched the video hoping to see where she was hawking I still couldn't find it.

Listen in Edo state Kidnapping carries a death penalty. If a Kidnapper chooses to undertake a suicide mission, are we going to blame the Governor for carry out his responsibility?

In Edo state, the law says NO HAWKING. No one should blame the Governor if someone defaults and is brought to book.

Only a man/woman clouded by his/her emotion would try to deny that the woman wasn't a hawker. Look at that sac in her hand and how she carries it. That's how roadside traders/hawkers carries it. See how her goods was packed, that is to tell you that she was getting ready to flee before the Governor caught up with her.

Shes also a terrible liar. I'm a widow oo.. Later my Oga na police oo. What nonsense?

I feel her pain though but i'm sorry i cannot let my emotions cloud my judgement.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by theoctopus: 8:31am On Nov 29, 2013
rudedough:

Listen in Edo state Kidnapping carries a death penalty. If a Kidnapper chooses to undertake a suicide mission, are we going to blame the Governor for carry out his responsibility?

In Edo state, the law says NO HAWKING. No one should blame the Governor if someone defaults and is brought to book.

Only a man/woman clouded by his/her emotion would try to deny that the woman wasn't a hawker. Look at that sac in her hand and how she carries it. That's how roadside traders/hawkers carries it. See how her goods was packed, that is to tell you that she was getting ready to flee before the Governor caught up with her.

Shes also a terrible liar. I'm a widow oo.. Later my Oga na police oo. What nonsense?

I feel her pain though but i'm sorry i cannot let my emotions cloud my judgement.

Shut your trap! Shut your stinking trap! Who cares about your corrupt, diabolical, cultist judgement! You are definitely a cultist! Stinking sycophant! Just because you benefit from the governor, you sell your soul! Animal!

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by kessiah: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2013
alnaijiri: Typical self-righteous Xian morality. They sputter gibberish and dance like monkeys in the name of possessed worship on Sundays, and treat their fellow human beings like trash during the week. Never practising what they preach.

Truly, Islam is the only hope for humanity.
Why are muslim or islam always looking for a chance to justify their blindfolded religion, following what you know at the end there is no gain for, repent from that religion and gain peace in this life and the last day, there is still chance for you, christ is calling
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Agbaka1: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2013
hey e don tay wen i know oshiomole is a trash can. yeye governor. is a pity he fooled nigerians right from being NLC president. nigerians lets wake up. oshiomole is just a tortoise as usual. the people of Edo state should wake up if they are are still sleeping. mr talkactive and no visible development. some useless people still thinks God send him. All politicians im naija are doing their master the devil's will
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2013
payless: That is very bad of the Governor. He needs to apologise.

This is what you get after 14 year rule of PDP.

I haven't cried in a long time, I had tears in my eyes this morning. I was pained seeing that lady. If anyone can find me the crying widow, I have a $500 for her to launch her business again.

Please does anyone know that widow in Benin? I am ready to replace her lost income since the incident and everything "stolen" from her by that thug called Governor
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Mylove55(f): 8:33am On Nov 29, 2013
Don't get it twinsted.if u don't like insult,don't look for trouble,in dis fake country,innocent can go to jail,d woman should just bear it,i was flog by osho police two days ago,when i wanted to enter bus with my wares,because of bus driver who pack illegally.i blame d driver and bear d pain,but nobody video it because it was not osho,which one is more painful,d insult or d flogging.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Gazieee: 8:36am On Nov 29, 2013
I am totally disappointed at the behaviour of Gov. Adams Oshiomole. He almost kicked that lady. Waow!! Former labour leader! This country has a very long way to go. I dey laugh.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 29, 2013
Donxavier:

[b]You honestly haven't watched that video. That woman is a Grade A hawker i tell you. I've lived in Ajegunle and i know these people like the back of my hand. Do you know how Ajegunle became like that? It wasn't like that before, it was a clean neighborhood with greeneries. Ajegunle became a slum because she-males don't have balls. "They are poor let them trade on the road side and today Ajegunle is the slum of the earth".

They also do not try to improve their standards. I know a woman who sells food by the road side for many years, she was so successful, she bought a commercial bus with her trade yet refused to develop her surroundings or move into a shop even though there are shops available all around her.

There is no excuse for breaking the law. You do the crime, you do the time. That's fair to me. Did she deny that she wasn't a hawker or a road side trader? She broke the law bro, skip those emotions cos if you move on with life with that emotion, you won't even run a business with only 2 employee.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 29, 2013
theoctopus:

I will keep reminding you that you are an iddiot! A bloody hypocrite! I know you somehow benefit from the governor so you dont even know when to shut up! But what goes around comes around! Boastful hypocrites like you who think you own the world. I know you are a coward in real life. It is very convenient for you to hide behind an anonymous forum. scumbag like you!

Calling names and throwing insults is uncivilized and undemocratic. You don't have to agree with my own views but let's have a conducive environment for people to share their own views.

Be civil my friend, be civil.

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 29, 2013
rudedough:

She was hawking with unpacked cartons of what looked like viju milk undecided

I give up.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 29, 2013
theoctopus:

If it was just your emotions that was beclouding your judgement, it would have been manageable. For you, it isthe little pot of porridge you benefit from rogue politicians and their cronies that has turned you into a foool! You have no empathy, just like your thieving slowpoke of a governor! The foool will not have peace. We will hound his azzz till he runs away!

All my life, i have never benefited from Nigeria. Nigeria does not owe me and i don't owe Nigeria, not even a pinch of salt have i benefited from that chaotic $hithole of a country.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by theoctopus: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2013
Donxavier:

I give up.

This is why I will continue to insult the foool! He doesnt even understand that there are lines you dont cross. He is talking about different views. Of course, aldof hitler had a different view. The Aluu 4 killers had a different view. Kidnappers and arsonists have a different view. Boko Haram also have a different view. Some people dont even know when to shut up in public! He is an animal!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2013
Donxavier:

I give up.

Look at her, she was ready to flee before she was caught up with.

Would you beg for doing the right thing? Be honest with yourself.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2013
Broken TV:

some people no get shame for this life

The truth they say is a bitter pill to swallow cool
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by theoctopus: 8:47am On Nov 29, 2013
pDude:

The truth they say is a bitter pill to swallow cool

You have no truth and can never have any in a million years! You are driven by bile and cruelty! You dont even understand the laws of God and even if you dont believe in God, you dont even understand the laws of nature! You are a reprobate!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 29, 2013
theoctopus:

Shut your trap! Shut your stinking trap! Who cares about your corrupt, diabolical, cultist judgement! You are definitely a cultist! Stinking sycophant! Just because you benefit from the governor, you sell your soul! Animal!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Easy with the temper bro. I know Nigerians are naturally aggressive so i'll just sit here and watch you descend on your innocent son when you get home today.

Easy on that innocent boy bro, he has done nothing wrong today.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Sermwell(m): 8:47am On Nov 29, 2013
A big shout to all of you who commented and is still commenting on my thread! Please keep the comments coming as we are set to guide all this mindless public office holders who think they can come to the public and spew nonesense!
I will try to get in touch with the woman in question and offcourse right here on this forum, we shall hear the full gist! Thank ya'all!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 29, 2013
Na wa o. Talk about being heartless. How can you tell someone to go and die ? Thats fecked up man. undecided
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by malele(m): 8:47am On Nov 29, 2013
I can't see this topic on front page, what's happening or is my PC defective.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (34) (Reply)

Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos / Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) / How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.