Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! - Politics (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! (83269 Views)

ECA Fund: Say The Truth, Oshiomole Tells Okonjo-Iweala / Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! Mad Idea To Help The Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by wecan: 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
APC IS PARTY FOR WICKED LEADERS. I HATE ALL NIGERIAN POLITICIANS, YOU GUYS ARE SO WICKED AND SELFISH. PDP IS NOT THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA. NIGERIAN LEADERS ARE VERY SELFISH LEADERS. IF ALL OF THEM WILL BE LIKE GOODLUCK JONATHAN WHOM THEY HATE SO MUCH NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BECOME A VERY GOOD COUNTRY.

APC PARTY FOR WICKED LEADERS. I HATE ALL NIGERIAN POLITICIANS, YOU GUYS ARE SO WICKED AND SELFISH. PDP IS NOT THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA. NIGERIAN LEADERS ARE VERY SELFISH LEADERS. IF ALL OF THEM WILL BE LIKE GOODLUCK JONATHAN WHOM THEY HATE SO MUCH NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BECOME A VERY GOOD COUNTRY.
APC IS PARTY FOR WICKED LEADERS. I HATE ALL NIGERIAN POLITICIANS, YOU GUYS ARE SO WICKED AND SELFISH. PDP IS NOT THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA. NIGERIAN LEADERS ARE VERY SELFISH LEADERS. IF ALL OF THEM WILL BE LIKE GOODLUCK JONATHAN WHOM THEY HATE SO MUCH NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BECOME A VERY GOOD COUNTRY.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Decryptor(m): 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
Thank God Anambra State did not vote for APC...cos Ngige would have woke up one mornin and told Anambranians to go and die grin grin grin

When i talk say APC na Boko Haram Party, people thought i was bluffing
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by rexbuton: 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
stagger:

You are a bagger for saying all this rubbish. If I saw you face to face I will ask my boys to beat sense into you because if I handle you myself you will die.

I have lived in Benin, old Benin to be exact. There is no amount of cleaning up of a city that will substitute for treating a human being (a widow for that matter) with dignity.

How can you even make a comparison between a widower in a patriarchal society like Nigeria who is in charge of state power, to a helpless widow on the street who was shedding tears of agony at her livelihood being taken away?

Oshiomhole should remember what the bible said about widows: God becomes their husband. That bastard comrade governor will be met with judgement by God, mark my words.
I'm glad that we cant see face to face so Your ' boys' wouldn't beat me up! If You Are annoyed because your mum is a street hawker, I understand.. We've seen more important fools die, you're just one extra leech in the gutter! You're not untrackable and untouchable
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by rexbuton: 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
stagger:

You are a bagger for saying all this rubbish. If I saw you face to face I will ask my boys to beat sense into you because if I handle you myself you will die.

I have lived in Benin, old Benin to be exact. There is no amount of cleaning up of a city that will substitute for treating a human being (a widow for that matter) with dignity.

How can you even make a comparison between a widower in a patriarchal society like Nigeria who is in charge of state power, to a helpless widow on the street who was shedding tears of agony at her livelihood being taken away?

Oshiomhole should remember what the bible said about widows: God becomes their husband. That bastard comrade governor will be met with judgement by God, mark my words.
I'm glad that we cant see face to face so Your ' boys' wouldn't beat me up! If You Are annoyed because your mum is a street hawker, I understand.. We've seen more important fools die, you're just one extra leech in the gutter! You're not untrackable and untouchable

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by andyanders: 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
Oshiomole is a retar-ded animal cloned from ape hence he acted like an animal without sense. I have been watching this video over and over again and I still cannot believe that Oshiomole that I personally was happy when he was voted as a governor turned out to act like someone on drug.

With his action, never will I trust anyone under the umbrella of a union leader for the masses again.
He is a contradiction to human history. Wicked animal with no sense. The woman will supervise his death on earth.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by deflover(m): 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
no wonder him wife die like fowl angry angry angry angry useless man
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by keyremotes(m): 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hands in his pocket.
You did not get there by your power o.
God is watching you.
I heard they said you apologized, well that is too late.
The words have been spoken, you have spoken your mind.
All you think you are and have could vanish tomorrow.
Let him that thinketh he stands beware.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by seunmide: 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
He needs a training on emotional Intelligence,..
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by igboboy1(m): 1:01am On Nov 30, 2013
former NLC chairman= All na wash
voice for the masses = all na wash
Im dey wear khaki and simple clothers= all na wash
He is not in PDP= all na wash

I dont care if it is fashola, IBB, Amaechi, GEJ, Obi Tinubu they are all the same abeggi...

It would be stupid for a common man to assume that these guys are fighting for them.. Dem no dey your level o
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by ocelot2006(m): 3:13am On Nov 30, 2013
Political inclinations aside, this is just plain wrong on the part of Oshiomole. Talk about pure callousness.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by ocelot2006(m): 3:16am On Nov 30, 2013
payless: That is very bad of the Governor. He needs to apologise.

This is what you get after 14 year rule of PDP.

I haven't cried in a long time, I had tears in my eyes this morning. I was pained seeing that lady. If anyone can find me the crying widow, I have a $500 for her to launch her business again.

Oh yeah.....blame PDP......because Oshiomole's a PDP governor, abi?

Ewu gambia.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Okudiover(m): 3:19am On Nov 30, 2013
tongue tongue tongue All these so-called freedom fighters sef. So na so Ngige for take rule nde? Thank God say e no work oh! Ah! This na bad advert for OPC.... sorry APC. Abeg who know if Dem deport the widow? tongue
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by ocelot2006(m): 3:22am On Nov 30, 2013
payless:

What does PDP have to show as progress after 14 years of democracy? We are worse off today than we were in 1999. Stop being stupid...........

Ewu....seriously, stop typing....you keep posting crap..
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by LloydAchi(m): 3:37am On Nov 30, 2013
This is wrong and heartless.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by ocelot2006(m): 3:45am On Nov 30, 2013
tpia@:
The lady should not have given him room to insult her.

Instead of continuing to plead, she should just have packed her stuff quietly and left when there was no sign anyone was listening.

This kind of thing is embarassing and we dont need more bad publicity for nigerian women especially now that a lot of other africans and non nigerians are trying to replace them.

Didnt you see the part were the governor ordered the siezure of her wares? Her source of livelihood?

Yes the governor is expected to carry out his duties without any form of favouritism, but Oshiomole's actions were simply heartless.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 30, 2013
stagger:

Shut up your mouth jor. If you were here I'll make it my responsibility to make sure you're locked up for live.

So you have 'boys' that beats people. You're one of the useless elders we have in Nigeria who collects our youths and teach them how to be thugs after buying then Ogogoro.

Get out of my face, useless thing. Just thank your God I'm not your neighbour. Boys kor, girls ni.. For 21st century.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 30, 2013
that liar Mohamed and Patrick will not come out and issue statements now o

such wickedness, I'm vexed in my spirit right now.

#ThatWidowMustNotDie#
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by tpia5: 5:42am On Nov 30, 2013
ocelot2006:

Didnt you see the part were the governor ordered the siezure of her wares? Her source of livelihood?

Yes the governor is expected to carry out his duties without any form of favouritism, but Oshiomole's actions were simply heartless.

when she was pleading and the people around showed no sign of letting up, that was an indication it is not an ordinary matter.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by luvinhubby(m): 6:11am On Nov 30, 2013
keyremotes: Hands in his pocket.
You did not get there by your power o.
God is watching you.
I heard they said you apologized, well that is too late.
The words have been spoken, you have spoken your mind.
All you think you are and have could vanish tomorrow.
Let him that thinketh he stands beware.
Solid point bros.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by luvinhubby(m): 6:23am On Nov 30, 2013
If most of us heard all Adams Oshiomhole said to that woman, it will shock us.
The woman told her she is a widow, and his response was ` you are a widow, go and die`.
The woman told him her late husband was a policeman, who probably died in active service, and with hands in his pockets and a disposition of a 17th century imperial dictator, coldly replies, `he was probably among those killing on the streets`.
That man is an animal. angry

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by tpia5: 6:28am On Nov 30, 2013
maybe he's a nler.

they lack empathy and a lot of them are boko haram agents or some other form of govt sanctioned terrorist.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by kamelonaire(m): 7:02am On Nov 30, 2013
Oshiomole Go nd DIE
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by emoo4: 9:32am On Nov 30, 2013
From , Sokito in spdc .
By what we have seen in this video , one can imagine what oshomole do to people behind the screen and close doors . I think we have a demon in a human form in this man . How can a poor widow whose husband served this great country , whom I think may have been waiting to board a taxi be subjected to such turture ?
If our national daily's cannot run commentaries of such wickedness in leaders in this country , then I wonder what parameters they will use to measure them . This is just one incident that we have seen . What about those ones which we have not seen but only hear about ? Here is the Gov. Oshomole's lagacy . I think , the gov. has killed himself with this bullet .
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
wecan: APC IS PARTY FOR WICKED LEADERS. I HATE ALL NIGERIAN POLITICIANS, YOU GUYS ARE SO WICKED AND SELFISH. PDP IS NOT THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA. NIGERIAN LEADERS ARE VERY SELFISH LEADERS. IF ALL OF THEM WILL BE LIKE GOODLUCK JONATHAN WHOM THEY HATE SO MUCH NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BECOME A VERY GOOD COUNTRY.
What do u mean? Like all the Governors should eat N1.3Billion/yr meals? N500million newspapers? N450million cutleries? Not declare their assets and tell us they don't give a damn? Dodge Presidential debates but find time to sit with Dbanj? Pardon international fugitives? Tell the world that electricity is now constant without blackouts knowing fully well that's a lie? Tell the world that without removing subsidy the country will go broke, then misappropriate the saved funds? Encourage their wives to take Permanent Sec. Jobs that they get paid to do but never show up to work for? Constantly shield rebel leaders and militants? Reply to every criticism in the newspapers especially those that seem to be true?

Tell me again exactly why and how u think anyone should emulate GEJ again?
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by BishopMagic: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
I met Oshomole at a resturant in Sheraton, Lagos during the one week nation strike orchestrated by him in the guise to stop fuel increase.

The ediot tried to be incospicious as he sat at the far end corner and partially screened by a flower pot (maybe he requested his table be moved).

This same oshomole has a heli parked permanently at Edo State house. Even Lucky drove to the airport and boarded a flight. But for Osho he needs to fly to the airport which is less than 10mins from government house and then board another chartered flight.

The ediot has only proved what I have long known that he is a conman. His private life is even far worse as he is a serial womanizer who goes to bed with at least 2 women every night.

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
Bishop Magic: I met Oshomole at a resturant in Sheraton, Lagos during the one week nation strike orchestrated by him in the guise to stop fuel increase.

The ediot tried to be incospicious as he sat at the far end corner and partially screened by a flower pot (maybe he requested his table be moved).

This same oshomole has a heli parked permanently at Edo State house. Even Lucky drove to the airport and boarded a flight. But for Osho he needs to fly to the airport which is less than 10mins from government house and then board another chartered flight.

The ediot has only proved what I have long known that he is a conman. His private life is even far worse as he is a serial womanizer who goes to bed with at least 2 women every night.

What is your business with his private life?

Does he do his job prudently? YES/NO

Our Business Management professionals and managers in the house. Will you dismiss your staff who does his job prudently but sleeps with "2 different women every night"?

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by BishopMagic: 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
rudedough:

What is your business with his private life?

Does he do his job prudently? YES/NO

Our Business Management professionals and managers in the house. Will you dismiss your staff who does his job prudently but sleeps with different women?

tit for tat.

as you liars and paid goons have continued to spread the farce that GEJ is a drunkard without evidence to show for his drunkenness so should you accept this as a fact and FYI this is proof.

Your type are like the proverbial ostrich that choses to hide it's head when confronted.

Tinubu for one is not only a slobbering drunk (as can be seen in all his public engagements) but also a drug feign and chain smoker. Remember his then deputy accused him of being a drunkard and warned Lagosians that all their money was going to procure Gulder? U don forget?

Even your saint Yaradua died a consummate drunkard from years of alcohol and drug abuse finally caught up with his kideys.

We know how you work. By repeating a lie people begin to assume it as a fact.

Oshomole is con and a womanizer.

Deal with it!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
Bishop Magic:

tit for tat.

as you liars and paid goons have continued to spread the farce that GEJ is a drunkard without evidence to show for his drunkenness so should you accept this as a fact and FYI this is proof.

Your type are like the proverbial ostrich that choses to hide it's head when confronted.

Tinubu for one is not only a slobbering drunk (as can be seen in all his public engagements) but also a drug feign and chain smoker. Remember his then deputy accused him of being a drunkard and warned Lagosians that all their money was going to procure Gulder? U don forget?

Even your saint Yaradua died a consummate drunkard from years of alcohol and drug abuse finally caught up with his kideys.

We know how you work. By repeating a lie people begin to assume it as a fact.

Oshomole is con and a womanizer.

Deal with it!

[b]Listen, i have no political affiliation. Both APC and PDP are institutional criminals.

I find it very offensive when people especially Nigerians intrude into other people's private lives. I know it's a Nigerian thing to force their choices and opinion on others, especially their kids.

From the way they should dress to their choice or religion to their choice of food, through to what they must study in school and how they must live their lives and the kind of wife they must marry.

If someone chooses to be a stripper - It's her choice, you don't have to label her a prostitute as long as she's over 18. Be civilized and democratic and learn to respect other people's opinion and choices.

I'm from the SE, I'm Igbo not yoruba but that doesn't mean i wouldn't say the truth when i see one.

So i'll ask again, does Oshomole do his job prudently? YES/NO. If yes, then respect him for that and stop intruding on his private life cos it's none of your business. And if i ever catch you peeping through his window to see how many women he'll have at night, i'll pluck off those inquisitive eyes.
[/b]
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by BishopMagic: 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
rudedough:

I find it very offensive when people especially Nigerians intrude into other people's private lives. I know it's a Nigerian thing to force their choices and opinion on others, especially their kids.

so you won't mind if an ex drug pusher becomes regional and political heavy weight. You will also not object if a middle aged senator and former governor marries a girl that is young enough to be his grand child. You will also not mind if an anti-democratic , ex dictator, bigoted, corrupt, religious fanatic runs for presidency consistently even when Nigerians have rejected him thrice in the past. You definitely won't mind if a self serving, lying, deceptive, heartless, corrupt philanderer occupies the helms of affairs of a state.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2013
Bishop Magic:

so you won't mind if an ex drug pusher becomes regional and political heavy weight. You will also not object if a middle aged senator and former governor marries a girl that is young enough to be his grand child. You will also not mind if an anti-democratic , ex dictator, bigoted, corrupt, religious fanatic runs for presidency consistently even when Nigerians have rejected him thrice in the past. You definitely won't mind if a self serving, lying, deceptive, heartless, corrupt philanderer occupies the helms of affairs of a state.

Stop taking my point out of contest. Please spare us the propaganda. If a drug lord becomes president tomorrow and does his job prudently, i and many other Nigerians wont be complaining.

Some drug dealers have better hearts than most of your pastors. You still haven't answered my question though, so i'll ask one last time. Does Oshomole do his job prudently? YES/NO

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Array Of Cars (Photos, Video) / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) / How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72