Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Why Some Ladies Always Guys To Send Them Airtime Before Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Ladies Always Guys To Send Them Airtime Before Dating (539 Views)

Things To Know Before Dating African Men / 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Ladies Always Guys To Send Them Airtime Before Dating by olukuewu(m): 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
its always pisses me off when a lady ask me †̥ send her airtime before she can have a date with.I don't know what our ladies have turn †̥ nowadays.can somebody help me out pls.
Re: Why Some Ladies Always Guys To Send Them Airtime Before Dating by Thavik(m): 1:06am On Nov 29, 2013
It simple, she is not attracted to you or might never even be.....question: hw did u approach her.....do you guys have a romantic connection?

Look bro no matter hw attractive you are, if a girl is not attracted to you, you"l keep on paying her to stay with you.. Used to happen to me bro

Now, i rarely pay for dates, these girls beg me to allow thempay, why, they are already attracted to me romantically, they dnt need me to pay them shiii to beu with them....its that simple...Mind you, im rarely what u'll call a greek god....i just keep in shape

A tip: next time you ask a hottie out, do it right, dnt be pussy, be a man....try not to be too cocky, and be indifferent, meaning there are lots of hotties around, so one saying "no"" is pretty much like loosing a cup of water near a river.... i didnt say dnt show interest, and women are not objects, they are people, or at least they claim to be..lol..check out justinwaynedating.com ....hope you'll be delivered from pussilation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Deadly Sins Of Dating / Romancing / Ladies And First Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.