Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. (20853 Views)

She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by Swiftlee(m): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
^^Yeahp..it said"..flee from all signs of sexual imorality.." flee not even when it has started oo grin any sign at all..just run.."run from seduction and her seductive ways,her lips drops of honey, but she talks you along the path of grave" Guys!
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by hibty(f): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
M highly impressed wen I stumbled on dis thread,m a living witness 2 platonic relationship.Its very possible 2 be in a relationship witout sex nd easy.so far you r determined you won't do,d best feeling z making promise 2 ursef nd fulfilling it.if you promise ursef not 2 av sex,you will try as much as possible 2 to fail ursef.one even slip in his/her partner's place overnyt witout anytin happening,its called self discipline..... I rest my case!
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by mecussey(m): 7:11am On Dec 01, 2013
So how the guy wan take manage konji?sure, he will start cheating
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by internetpo(m): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2014
Great points OP
I Hope this makes frontpage. I have been a staunch supporter of no sex till marriage.
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by Cherlene(f): 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
Greetings,

Great advice! Thank you.

Regards,
Cherlene.
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
abdulkayus: We all know how the world has become now. Intimate relationship being rampant, non virgins being hailed, virgins being look down and ridicule against. But deep down in our heart, we all know that premarital sex is wrong and very wrong. There has been many claims that someone cant have a relationship without sex. I want to let you know that they are very wrong. People are still having relationship without sex, it may not be easy and it may be easy, but its also possible. Whether you are virgin or not, you can still maintain a relationship without sex. Do you want to know how? Oya, check out this postulations.

1) Never try to be in secluded place with an opposite sex. It give room to kissin, touching and caressing which may lead to sex. And cos, it is said that when two opposite sex are alone or secluded in a place, the third of them is satan which will definately try to influence them to commit fornication. If you are to see eachother, try meet in an open place like restaurant, park or any open place that you can see people and people can see you.

2) Dont visit your boyfriend house. I know this may sound harsh to some people bt its the damn truth. 90% of intimacy usually take place when a girl visit her guy or spend the night or weekend there. But if you are to go, go with a trusted friend, relative or female siblings. With that, the chance of the guy tryin to have sex wit you will reduce greately. And also dont make it to be frequent.

3) It was said that an idle mind is the devil workshop. Try to engage your hands in something and put off the feeling of having sex in your mind. Although, the feeling do come once in a while, but you can put it down. Reading some books, non romatic novels, Holy Books, playin TV game and many other things can make you put off sexual feeling from your mind.

4) Get married on time. Its better for you to marry on time and save yourself the anger of God than to be engagin in pre marital and then invoke the anger of God on you.

5) last bt not the least, have the fear of God. You may not be able to see him, bt remember that he see you and he is present anywhere you are. You cannot have sex in front of your parent. So then, if you cant do it in their present, while do it in presence of Almighty God. When we have this in our mind, i think many sins committed will be reduce drastically.

This epistle may be long bt its worth it. Anything you can add on it? Bring it on.

Number 4 nah my mistake, I for still be virgin..
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by Adeyemiopemipo(m): 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
Several years ago, Ebola virus erupted in Africa, killing thousands without restrain or cure. The medical world was perplexed. A great man of God by the name John G Lake came to the rescue. Laying hands on infected people who were not to be touched. The slightest contact with any secretion from an infected person is all it takes for transmission. But with bare hands, cleaning secretion and curing every victim, John G Lake along with his Holy Ghost filled team, brought to an abrupt end the spread of the deadly virus. When asked by the medical world how he did it. He had this to say: I have the life of God in me, every virus that comes in contact with me dies. He asked them to get an innoculum from an infected person, observe same under a microscope to ascertain viral activities in it. They did and confirmed living and multiplying virus. He then asked them to put the innoculum on his palm and observe under the microscope. This time there were no more activities. ALL WERE DEAD upon contact with him. What a life! Every child of God has this life! He that has the Son has this life! That higher life that put out Ebola in the days of John G Lake will do the same through you in your day! At the Name of Jesus, Ebola will bow out! Stop the fear! Let this message of hope and faith go viral and the Ebola viral spread will stop! Don't disdain the ever living words of Jesus: And these signs shall follow them that believe, in my Name, they shall cast out devils, they shall speak with new tongues, they shall take up serpents, and if they drink any deadly thing (Ebola virus included) it shall not hurt them, they shall lay hand on the sick (those already infected) and they shall recover - Mark 16:15-18.
John G Lake and team are long gone! But I am here, you are here! We can save our world!
We have the life of God in us!
Spread the faith!
Stop the fear!
Spread the life!
Stop the death!
Yes you can!
The world belongs to you!
Cause you belong to Jesus!
Halleluyah!!!
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by bigemmmybig(m): 10:14am On Aug 03, 2014
nice one op....thumbs up

you knw its funny how tins dat r rung sims ryt n ryt tins sims rung in dis 21st century. God is watching o
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by JahzaraAde(f): 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sensible thread. And wise instructions.

It's true, it's only by the grace of God that you can avoid pre-marital sex. It isn't by my own strength that I've abstained o! It's God!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? / Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) / Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.