Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall (34645 Views)

My Horrible Experience At Murtala Mohammed Airport::::::(see pictures):::::::::: / Expanded Terminal Opens At Murtala Muhammad Airport Lagos(photos) / Customs Checks At Murtala Muhammad Airport, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
ROSSIKE:

How am I a jester? I've never seen a group of unreasonable people like this. How can you have an airport under comprehensive remodelling, yet you're still complaining about the same airport? I mean, so they think improvement happens by clicking one's fingers? Shouting corruption this corruption that. The previous administrations that did NOTHING, was corruption worse or better in their time compared to today when 22 airports are being remodelled simultaneously across the country before our very eyes? Maybe you're one of the people that used to CHOP ALL THE MONEY BEFORE , so now you're disgruntled because they're finally putting the money to use.

Same airport now in its final phases of remodelling:
The guy just wants to complain. Okay they are rebuilding and renovating the 22 airports and he is still complaining as though they all should be completed overnight. smh
Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by chucky234(m): 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
MMIA = hellfire on earth

1 Like

Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by K0ala7(m): 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
ROSSIKE:

How am I a jester? I've never seen a group of unreasonable people like this. How can you have an airport undergoing comprehensive remodelling, yet you're still complaining about the same airport? I mean, so they think improvement happens by clicking one's fingers? Shouting corruption this corruption that. The previous administrations that did NOTHING AT ALL, was corruption worse or better in their time compared to today when 22 airports are being remodelled simultaneously across the country before our very eyes? Maybe these moaners are the people that used to CHOP ALL THE MONEY BEFORE, and now they're disgruntled because finally the money is being put to use.

22 airports!

Why does Nigeria need 22 airports in the first place? We could have 2 airports in each geopolitical zone and one in FCT and do a better job maintaining those. If it wasn't because of the state of our roads, there is no reason any one should leave his house in port Harcourt an hour before the flight for the airport and then fly for another half hour to 45 mins to Warri. It would be much more convenient to just drive from your house straight here in an hour and a half. This doesn't even factor in the time that you need to add because of the crazy traffic in our cities.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
K0ala7:

Why does Nigeria need 22 airports in the first place? We could have 2 airports in each geopolitical zone and one in FCT and do a better job maintaining those.

Try telling that to the various states that are home to those 22 airports. Good luck with that. Fact is having an airport is seen as an economic necessity and an important sign of development by many states, and the drive to build more airports will only increase over time.
Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by Zuz0512(f): 11:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
game_rod: what attitude? You are one of those who thinks the immigi officials should worship you because you just arrived from abroad? Give them your passport, get it stamped, move on, get your bag, face customs, simple. Which attitude?

Seems u're one of dem airport guys or u're simply jealous cos u've never gone beyond wherever it is u're in Nigeria. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by emmyoha87(m): 12:00am On Dec 02, 2013
K0ala7:

The attitude i'm referring to is the one i never see when i'm at Houston, JFK or heathrow. They greet you politely and ask questions clearly. They do not mumble and then get angry because you can not hear what they just said. And then the baggage carousels actually let your bags out on time without anyone tampering with the stuff you used your money to buy for your relatives back home.

1million likes to your reply,that's enlightening!!!
Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by LRNZH(m): 6:20am On Dec 02, 2013
K0ala7:

Why does Nigeria need 22 airports in the first place? We could have 2 airports in each geopolitical zone and one in FCT and do a better job maintaining those. If it wasn't because of the state of our roads, there is no reason any one should leave his house in port Harcourt an hour before the flight for the airport and then fly for another half hour to 45 mins to Warri. It would be much more convenient to just drive from your house straight here in an hour and a half. This doesn't even factor in the time that you need to add because of the crazy traffic in our cities.

You hit the nail on the head.

If the roads and rail lines were functional, the 22 airports na overkill for a country that cannot maintain them.
Massive remodelling works that costs N7.5 billion are going on at 11 airports (Not 22) in Nigeria, but their integrity is put to question because the fund in use was not captured in 2011 budgets, contracts were not bidded for, and evaluation of contractors was not properly done.
The monies spent on the remodeling would have better been utilised in developing the rails transport, building dual carriageway and providing security and emergency services on those roads.
The cost and ease of transportation, and the cost of goods would be affected. The 11 airports remodelling will have little impact on the bottom line. They shall start charging higher airfare to recoup the huge monies been spent.

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by FlyinNaija: 7:21am On Dec 02, 2013
22 airports is an overkill. There are only 4 commercially viable airports in Nigeria. Airport construction has always been one of the easiest ways for government officials to embezzle funds.
Construction of multiple airports only reduces the viability of the existing ones. A good example is Calabar airport. The CBX route was profitable and responsible for the success of airlines such as ADC Airlines. Gov Akpabio then decided to build AKIA only about 20km away. This has now reduced the load factors on the CBX as well as not having sufficient passenger loads in Uyo. The passenger numbers for Uyo are artificial because the route is heavily subsidised by the state government, so please don't bother looking for googled or wikied figures to show us how much economic growth the airport has brought in. The only way local airlines can operate profitably into Calabar or Uyo is to swap their typical 130-150 seater aircraft for 70 seater turboprops, and no airline is in a financial state to do many fleet swap. The success of an airport is measured by a combination of increased passenger numbers and aircraft movements and operation of larger aircraft. The increase passenger and aircraft numbers in Uyo is due to mismanagement of CBX by the aviation administration. Failure to maintain the runways lighting system as well as the navigational aids has restricted Calabar airport to daylight and good weather conditions thereby reducing the number of flights airlines can operate. Also the runway was allowed to deteriorate to such a dangerous state that the airport has to be closed for renovation. It's only Nigeria that closes entire airports for months for renovation. I know of a German airport that completely resurfaces it's 3km long runway over 30 days by doing 100 metres a day between 12 midnight and 6am, with minimal effect to commercial operation. PHC, Calabar, Maiduguri, Kaduna and Enugu were closed for months causing serious distress to passengers and airlines.
The excused commonly peddled (and has already been used by the paid goons on this thread) is that airports are a sign of and contribute to economic growth. The problem is that the dividends of economic growth is being shared by a minority, that explains the explosion in the number of private jets under the GEJ administration while all the airlines are in fink axial ruin. An exact replica of what happened when the oligarchs were empowered in Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by seangy4konji: 8:35am On Dec 02, 2013
I laugh in Spanish....If u enter airport ehnSee Dat Airport for Dubai,Or BelgiumEverything just deh in order...NaijaNa floor i sleep when i miss flight go deh drink alomo with officers for night...Person weh soppose deh duty deh monitor.
Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by toskut(m): 8:54am On Dec 02, 2013
Abegy, why didn't they attach pictures?
Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by KanayoNwabuwa(m): 9:06am On Dec 02, 2013
youngice: Is this that ehpot at onitsha that they agagu plane crashed
seangy4konji: I laugh in Spanish....If u enter airport ehnSee Dat Airport for Dubai,Or BelgiumEverything just deh in order...NaijaNa floor i sleep when i miss flight go deh drink alomo with officers for night...Person weh soppose deh duty deh monitor.

True dat...funny how odua claims to have spent billions on our airports...

1 Like

Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by sheryf01(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2013
game_rod: what attitude? You are one of those who thinks the immigi officials should worship you because you just arrived from abroad? Give them your passport, get it stamped, move on, get your bag, face customs, simple. Which attitude?

If only u had ever been out of the country before then u'ld undastand wat he's trying to say. U just dont attack pple blindly as if u'r a small boy. He's regrettably right anyway and its not as easy as u quote up thr xcpt u'r a known figure or u'r ready to stand ur ground.
Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2013
One time hubby came out with his chinos pant and singlet. That was how hot it was inside MMIA.

You can literally roast a raw corn, boli and pear in there

1 Like

Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2013
LRNZH:

You hit the nail on the head.

If the roads and rail lines were functional, the 22 airports na overkill for a country that cannot maintain them.

You people write so much presumptuous nonsense. ''A country that cannot maintain them'' indeed. Get this: Those airports were relatively well-maintained even before the remodeling, serving millions of passengers annually. Their only problem was they needed modernization, expansion, and installation of modern fixtures, which is what is happening now. Before the remodeling, most of the airports were old, but they were cleaned regularly and even updated here and there. So stop making these presumptuous statements based on nothing but stereotypes.

And even if by any chance they were NOT maintained in the past, what sort of mindset tells you they should take that past failure as a sign that ''they cannot'' or ''can never'' become more focused on maintenance in future, and hence should limit their airport construction, as if poor maintenance culture is some sort of irreversible natural defect in our DNA or something? Ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
so none of you can use a spy camera to video the airport and immigration officers asking for bribe? as for me, you are all lying......

1 Like

Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
ROSSIKE:

You people write so much presumptuous nonsense. ''A country that cannot maintain them'' indeed. Get this: Those airports were relatively well-maintained even before the remodeling, serving millions of passengers annually. Their only problem was they needed modernization, expansion, and installation of modern fixtures, which is what is happening now. Before the remodeling, most of the airports were old, but they were cleaned regularly and even updated here and there. So stop making these presumptuous statements based on nothing but stereotypes.

And even if by any chance they were NOT maintained in the past, what sort of mindset tells you they should take that past failure as a sign that ''they cannot'' or ''can never'' become more focused on maintenance in future, and hence should limit their airport construction, as if poor maintenance culture is some sort of irreversible natural defect in our DNA or something? Ridiculous.
Don't mind this guy . He is just coming up with such scurrilous nonsense it beggars belief.
22 airports servicing a country of 150 million people is no big deal. Moreso when the rail system is not developed and the roads are congested with cargo traffic.
Imagine also using that positive fact that these airports are being modernized as an argument that they were not well-maintained in the past. Every airport in the world has to undergo periodic renovation,expansion and modernization.
Its just plain jealousy on his part.
Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by K0ala7(m): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
tumababa: so none of you can use a spy camera to video the airport and immigration officers asking for bribe? as for me, you are all lying......

Trust me after sitting for a 12-hour long trip across the Atlantic, the last thing you want to do is get delayed by immigration because you challenged them to carry out their duties as they should.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by K0ala7(m): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
tensor777:
Don't mind this guy . He is just coming up with such scurrilous nonsense it beggars belief.
22 airports servicing a country of 150 million people is no big deal. Moreso when the rail system is not developed and the roads are congested with cargo traffic.
Imagine also using that positive fact that these airports are being modernized as an argument that they were not well-maintained in the past. Every airport in the world has to undergo periodic renovation,expansion and modernization.
Its just plain jealousy on his part.

So it still hasn't occurred to you that in a right-thinking economy that wants to modernize their transport they do the obvious first, which is to develop the cheapest means for goods and the masses to move around and carry out their businesses (road and rail). In the same Nigeria that will put a commercial airliner in holding pattern for half an hour (correct me if i'm mistaken) because wealthier people who very well know they could afford to use the military airport think it is a smarter idea to all leave the already hectic PH International at the same time.

It didn't start today, and Jonathan had been there for long enough to fix East-west road but his lack of endeavor contributed to his foster mother in law's death.

The airports that undergo modernization do not see modernization as installing basic amenities that should readily available at any airport (like air conditioning, proper car parking lot (PH Intl)). Rather, the modernization is seen as using new technologies to create never before existing solutions to problems they face, doing it effectively, in style, something they can be proud of completing...and on time too.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
I was amazed the first time i traveled to another country...

1 Like

Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by gogo2479: 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
Yorubas and APC party will do anything to undermine any effort the aviation minister is making to revive the airport including turning the AC off.
Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by LRNZH(m): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
K0ala7:

So it still hasn't occurred to you that in a right-thinking economy that wants to modernize their transport they do the obvious first, which is to develop the cheapest means for goods and the masses to move around and carry out their businesses (road and rail). In the same Nigeria that will put a commercial airliner in holding pattern for half an hour (correct me if i'm mistaken) because wealthier people who very well know they could afford to use the military airport think it is a smarter idea to all leave the already hectic PH International at the same time.

It didn't start today, and Jonathan had been there for long enough to fix East-west road but his lack of endeavor contributed to his foster mother in law's death.

The airports that undergo modernization do not see modernization as installing basic amenities that should readily available at any airport (like air conditioning, proper car parking lot (PH Intl)). Rather, the modernization is seen as using new technologies to create never before existing solutions to problems they face, doing it effectively, in style, something they can be proud of completing...and on time too.

I believe you will agree that common sense is not common. The double poster ROSSIKE / Tensor777 doesn't understand the importance of functional roads and railways. He thinks airports are the solution to all transportation issues.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by K0ala7(m): 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
LRNZH:

I believe you will agree that common sense is not common. The double poster ROSSIKE / Tensor777 doesn't understand the importance of functional roads and railways. He thinks airports are the solution to all transportation issues.

Word!

1 Like

Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 03, 2013
LRNZH:

It is obvious you guys do not travel around Nigeria. No administration has done more than current one to rehabilitate and reconstruct the federal road and rail network. Even the road transport operators can't stop praising the govt for the way it's transforming the roads.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by LRNZH(m): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2013
ROSSIKE:

It is obvious you guys do not travel around Nigeria. No administration has done more than current one to rehabilitate and reconstruct the federal road and rail network. Even the road transport operators can't stop praising the govt for the way it's transforming the roads.

Your usual support of the Kindergarten President. Stop making anecdotal statements and get down to specifics. Which roads are you referring to?

How long has GEJ been President for (not counting his time in Gov't as VP, Governor, Dep. Governor)?
East-West road, Umahia-Port Harcourt road, Lagos - Benin road etc have not had any succour. These are even roads in and around his geopolitical zone.
As 2015 elections approach, PDP is now deceiving people by claiming to award contracts for roads rehabilitation.

We are not children. The infantile tactics employed by the Kindergarten Gov't is too clear to see.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2013
^^^^
Why don't you just shut up. Its not compulsory to post you know if you don't have anything useful to add
Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2013
Imagine some ignorant posters saying that Nigeria does not need 22 airports.
Well even if the roads were twice the capacity they are now we would still need to develop and enhance the existing air transport infrastucture.
As for talk of railways being used for business and first class travel that is not going to happen anytime in the next decade as the figures just don't stack up.
Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2013
K0ala7:

Another dumb argument which exhibits both your shocking level of intellectual shallowness on the one hand and lack of discipline on the other hand as you keep going from one unrelated topic to another. If you want to talk about the Federal roads network go and open another thread for that.
Before you carry out any public investment you need to do a thorough investment appraisal.Proper costs and benefits must clearly be stated. It is not just a case of going for the"CHEAPEST" as you glibly put it
And who told you that with the state of rail infrastructure in Nigeria that rail travel is the cheapest. Do you know how many years and how many tens of billions of dollars it would take for Nigeria to develop a modern train network.Think HS2 in UK for example And even at that who says it would even be profitable. Even developed countries heavily subsidize rolling stock operators. Are you being serious?
And yes the rapid economic growth in Nigeria in recent years has called for modernization and refurbishment of the existing domestic and international terminals. That includes expansion of car parks and the installation of modern air conditioning solutions.
Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by LRNZH(m): 10:27am On Dec 03, 2013
tensor777:
Another dumb argument which exhibits both your shocking level of intellectual shallowness on the one hand and lack of discipline on the other hand as you keep going from one unrelated topic to another. If you want to talk about the Federal roads network go and open another thread for that.
Before you carry out any public investment you need to do a thorough investment appraisal.Proper costs and benefits must clearly be stated. It is not just a case of going for the"CHEAPEST" as you glibly put it
And who told you that with the state of rail infrastructure in Nigeria that rail travel is the cheapest. Do you know how many years and how many tens of billions of dollars it would take for Nigeria to develop a modern train network.Think HS2 in UK for example And even at that who says it would even be profitable. Even developed countries heavily subsidize rolling stock operators. Are you being serious?
And yes the rapid economic growth in Nigeria in recent years has called for modernization and refurbishment of the existing domestic and international terminals. That includes expansion of car parks and the installation of modern air conditioning solutions.

This is not personal.
Your response above to K0ala7 and your other responses are pointers to the fact that you have no business near serious matters bothering on national planning, policies and developmental discourse.
Your attempt to foray into economic analysis proves that your requisite knowledge and experience are barely half - baked at best.
You sound like planning / constructing roads and railways are akin to sending rovers to Mars.
No wonder Nigeria is the way it. Minds like yours....
Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by LRNZH(m): 10:35am On Dec 03, 2013
tensor777: Imagine some ignorant posters saying that Nigeria does not need 22 airports.
Well even if the roads were twice the capacity they are now we would still need to develop and enhance the existing air transport infrastucture.
As for talk of railways being used for business and first class travel that is not going to happen anytime in the next decade as the figures just don't stack up.

Figures you pulled out of your @rse.

Educate yourself since it is clear you don't know the value of railways in economic and social development:

http://mostlyeconomics./2011/03/01/the-importance-of-railways-in-urban-economics-and-society-development/

http://www.steerdaviesgleave.com/news-and-insights/Economic-value-of-railway-stations-under-estimated

http://www.railwaypro.com/wp/?p=758
Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2013
LRNZH:
He (ROSSIKE) thinks that patriotism means you have to support and sing praises about every situation/thing in Nigeria ala Ruben Abati throwing common sense to the wind.
With the population we have, the fact that we communicate with English officially and we are in a similar time zone with most of Europe, we should be the outsourcing hub of the southern hemisphere.
All these cement company's coming to invest... Na cement we go chop?
Security, refineries, power, transportation, quality education and healthcare are what we ask for but have been disappointed time and again.
Since the subsidy protest of January 2012 what has changed?
Please stop deceiving us with these investors that keep coming while our Gov't is stealing and buying bullet proof vehicles.
You say its not personal and yet this is an example of your nonsensical posts here.
Okay foreign direct investment in the Construction materials industry is not a sign that the country is undergoing massive infrastructural transformation. He say Na cement we go chop. Imagine! You are not even considering the direct and indirect employment that would consequently follow.
We are talking about FDI and he brings up the 2012 subsidy protest a positive thing as if the retention of the subsidy is not the major factor militating against the rapid development of the downstream sector of the petroleum industry. Are you confused? Subsidies means price controls, market segmentation, lack of transparency inefficiency and waste. Remove the subsidy entirely and then you would have massive investment in the petrochemical industry.
Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by LRNZH(m): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2013
tensor777:
You say its not personal and yet this is an example of your nonsensical posts here.
Okay foreign direct investment in the Construction materials industry is not a sign that the country is undergoing massive infrastructural transformation. He say Na cement we go chop. Imagine! You are not even considering the direct and indirect employment that would consequently follow.
We are talking about FDI and he brigs up subsidy protest a positive thing as if the retention of the subsidy is not the major factor militating against the rapid development of the downstream sector of the petroleum industry. Are you confused? Subsidies means price controls, market segmentation, lack of transparency inefficiency and waste.

You can't even comprehend the context of discussions.

I brought up the fact that there were subsidy protests in Jan. '12 in Nigeria but nothing useful has been done by the GEJ Gov't to alleviate the issues raised.... ie functional local refineries, effective and affordable means of transport, security and constant power. You're there talking about the definition of subsidy.

I surmise that you're either still in school or poorly educated. Get the context before you counter argue.
Re: Passengers Remove Their Clothes At Unbearably Hot Murtala Muhammad Airport Hall by Fajzay: 10:52am On Dec 03, 2013
Ms Nas:
You're joking right?
You wish to tell me it's that easy to pass through Nigerian Immigration like that? Or even the Customs? Wake me up if I'm sleeping!!

You've never heard of those eediotts refusing people passage just because they refused to drop naira notes? Asking for the money as if it's their salary? The above scenario might apply to other country's Immigration officials, but definitely not Nigeria's! angry

Technically, these people are not supposed to dip hands into your luggage, but NO....Nigerian customs will even dip legs. one had the audacity to tell me I will miss my flight if I don't drop something! Nonsensical fellows

So did u finally drop some coins *wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Drives Into Erosion Pit In Benin City / The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties / Terrible Accident In Onitsha As Car Burns, Many Killed (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.