Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner (25427 Views)

How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / Breaking!! ANAMBRA Presidential Election Result / Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 02, 2013
software man:
The last time I checked, anambra is still a state in the federal republic of Nigeria.
We are talking about anambra because the worst election in the history of nigeria just took place there.
Always in the news for all the wrong reasons. As usual.

No, the worst election and political events happened around the time of ngige.
Moreover, I hope u know that even if obiano gets overthrown, tony nwoye is actually the next because he came out second.
After all the noise u ppl made for ngige, tony nwoye passed him.
Ngige is not even wise at all, a situation where most of his supporters are in a completely diff region while the other candidates were busy amassing support from the indigenes.
smh

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by seangy4konji: 8:10am On Dec 02, 2013
It nor concern me...Goodluck no go sha win come 2015...aM Not a mumu to vote for a Corrupt leader who is in support of rebels controlling our oil reserves and ministers riding bullet proof cars..even the UK prime minister uses the metro sometimes and max the convoy of range rovers...denmark prime minister drove a taxi for a day self...THIEVING BASTARDS...with the vex weh deh ma body dis morningi go tell you something.IT NO GO BETTER FOR ALL OF YOU.!!!
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by OjoMadiba: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2013
irunmoleaiye: bunch of hypocrite...... make APGA go win 2015 election nau.......Igbo can never rule NIGERIA with this your SENTIMENTAL Attitude......Stella Oduah mismanaged our funds you said she's our Daughter.....No wonder they are fighting so hard for their so called BIAFRA Republic....u guys should just watch while your OGA ON TOP Rules..... Yeye People

Congratulation to KANGAROO Governor to be CHIEF WILLIE OBIANO

As long as SOUTH WEST Remains INTACT nothing concern me.....If Igbo people like make dem elect cat or dog as their Governor....I don't give a S*hit.............
thunder fire you.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 02, 2013
irunmoleaiye: YEYE PEOPLE....THEY WAN RULE "NIGERIA" the same country your so called "HERO" fought so hard to break away from. Real politicians are allying you sidon there dey worship ojukwu wey don DIE.....VERY SOON NOW YOU GO NEED VISA TO ENTER SOUTH WEST. I WONDER WHY UNA NO FIT SIDON FOR UNA VILLAGE SEF. TINUBU IS THIS FASHOLA IS THAT AND YET UNA STILL THEY RUSH ENTER SOUTH WEST......UNA NO GET LEADERS FOR EAST? ABEG MAKE EVERYBODY DEVELOP THEIR REGION JARE......IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH MY OPINION THEN YOU CAN "GO AND DIE" AFTER ALL OJUKWU DIED AND WORLD NO END.

we troop to the southwest to enjoy the spoils of successfully colonising the southwest economically. . the same way the british french trooped to africa durin d dark ages
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by ifysimple(f): 9:12am On Dec 02, 2013
Dancing azonto! Apga, onye aghana nwanne ya. :DDancing azonto! Apga, onye aghana nwanne ya.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by 1025: 9:39am On Dec 02, 2013
before nko? and peter obi was quick to reciprocate the good gesture by declaring jonathan the apga presidential candidate thereby confirming that our igbo party has no igbo presidency in her plans.
ojukwu's wife is serving under jonathan and we have an igbo party that depends solely on pdp chaired by bamaga tukur an igboman who is also an agent of boko haram targeting and deleting the igbos in the north. this same bamanga tukur said it in public that boko haram are fighting for justice.
we are watching how our igbo party is selling the igbos into slavery.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by uzeba(m): 10:01am On Dec 02, 2013
What hapens in anambra clearly shows dat igbo
pple ar politicaly backword.cant imagin
anambarians votin 4 sombody they knw can nt
perfom bt because he is an apga candidate.dis same
pple wil b trooping 2 lagos because of lack of
infrastructures in their state.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Forwetinnah: 10:24am On Dec 02, 2013
O Ga o!! Ndi loosing party, make unu congratulobia persin wey win the roforofo and move on nah! Think about the next battle to fight, meanwhile Mr Willie..well done and congrats to you. Clearly every region has a party!
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by 9jamynation4lyf(m): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2013
Oya sharp sharp, go stand for lagos/ibadan express way, kwara state first lady convoy go soon pass. grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by delegiwa(m): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2013
irunmoleaiye: YEYE PEOPLE....THEY WAN RULE "NIGERIA" the same country your so called "HERO" fought so hard to break away from. Real politicians are allying you sidon there dey worship ojukwu wey don DIE.....VERY SOON NOW YOU GO NEED VISA TO ENTER SOUTH WEST. I WONDER WHY UNA NO FIT SIDON FOR UNA VILLAGE SEF. TINUBU IS THIS FASHOLA IS THAT AND YET UNA STILL THEY RUSH ENTER SOUTH WEST......UNA NO GET LEADERS FOR EAST? ABEG MAKE EVERYBODY DEVELOP THEIR REGION JARE......IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH MY OPINION THEN YOU CAN "GO AND DIE" AFTER ALL OJUKWU DIED AND WORLD NO END.

I understand how bitter you are that APC lost in Anambra but do you need to go all tribal on all the Igbos? APC has more states now and probably a higher number in the National Assembly and you are still bent on Anambra. The people said they aren't interested and here you are foaming from the mouth....

Just let them be. When the time to get a visa to go to Lagos comes, we will get the visa so don't worry.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by delegiwa(m): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2013
uzeba: What hapens in anambra clearly shows dat igbo
pple ar politicaly backword.cant imagin
anambarians votin 4 sombody they knw can nt
perfom bt because he is an apga candidate.dis same
pple wil b trooping 2 lagos because of lack of
infrastructures in their state.

Who said Obiano can't perform? How did you arrive at that conclusion? When did everyone start caring for Anambra State anyways?

Na wah oh.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Lilimax(f): 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
naijaborn001:
Obiano can go hug transformer
You are really angry tongue
pele!
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by davuvid(m): 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
irunmoleaiye: bunch of hypocrite...... make APGA go win 2015 election nau.......Igbo can never rule NIGERIA with this your SENTIMENTAL Attitude......Stella Oduah mismanaged our funds you said she's our Daughter.....No wonder they are fighting so hard for their so called BIAFRA Republic....u guys should just watch while your OGA ON TOP Rules..... Yeye People

Congratulation to KANGAROO Governor to be CHIEF WILLIE OBIANO

As long as SOUTH WEST Remains INTACT nothing concern me.....If Igbo people like make dem elect cat or dog as their Governor....I don't give a S*hit.............
how did this cow stray 4rm the herd?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by collinsz: 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
chai, chai, chei.... I look at how companies perform their business transaction here, i feel very very bad, i am pointing in direction of all, yes all of them.. particularly this network providers....MTN to be specific.. these guys are the most enervating and enraging network providers.

they do every thing possible to suck your money, with two or more straws, they form all kinds of rubish promo all in the name of marketing.

the most recent is that they have sought and found that the rate at which people delete their text messages is high, so they now coded their server to "subscribe" when ever you perform the delete action. i mean that process you can close your eye and do is no longer delete but it will display "a save option" which in other way means subscribe.

i am very very unhappy, in fact i am making a research on how to move away from this money guzzling company.

CROOKS!!!
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by princenonny(m): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
One_Naira:

Ngige lost for a reason. He did this to himself. Even an outsider could tell ngige had little chance to win this election even if APC scream till king don come. If they cancel the election and a reelection occurs, ngige would still lose. Let me speak from an outside look

1. The first mistake ngige did was contest under APC, a party people of SE do not want in their region. Rochas should have been an example to him, ever since rochas decamped to APC, he's approval rate in SE dropped faster than a speed of light. Even the state ppl he preside dislike and verbally attack him, very few defend him. This was something ngige should have picked up but unfortunately for him he did not. Mistake 1

2. The second mistake ngige did was defend APC during fashola deportation saga, something the entire Anambra state people condemned. knowing he had an upcoming election and seeing that the people he's trying to rule at the upcoming election condemned it, he should have kept his mouth shut even if he approved what fashola did. Mistake numero duo.

3. The third mistake ngige did was piss off onitsha ppl by pissing off obi of onitsha. You and I know onitsha don't play with their obi. Also made the ppl question if he knows the custom of the ppl he wants to rule. Seeing as onitsha has the highest population in the entire Anambra state that's ngige midtake number 3

4. The fourth mistake ngige did was allowing his party to take advantage and try to score some cheap political points from the tragedy that occurred at that catholic church. A behavior the entire Igbo community disapprove of. You and I know Igbo do not approve of ppl using the death of others to benefit themselves. Even obi didn't stoop that low. Ngige mistake 4.

Ngige did this to himself so you need to cool down. Running under APC destroyed his chance but he still had a fighting chance. The fact he made more mistakes while running destroyed any fighting chance he had. He shouldn't have allowed APC leaders pull him astray, he should have followed the custom of his ppl since these are the ppl he's trying to rule. Also he should have known, if he's winning on forums like this then there is a possibility he's going to lose in reality. From what I've seen that seem to be the pattern of things.
these are the 4 classical OWN goals ngige scored b4 the kickoff of the election. The results have proved it right, he came 3rd in the election. And yet the APC e-rats would sit behind their laptops in Lagos n deliver ngige on nairaland.com and twitter. In 2015 ngige would be completely retired form politics

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by ZaBaene(m): 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
Looking for a Job? Have you any friend or relative who needs a job? You can recommend this to him/her. It's a way they can be earning up to N10,000 daily in Nigeria. Check out my blog: http://benjaminonwe..com
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by chidinwachukwu(m): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
bestview:

How many people knew Ngige in 2003, how many people knew Fashole in 2007? Can you reason like a human being?
Oga. Are a historian.thanks for the Info.I think he didn't even make it out of the Primaries,not talk of the main election.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 05, 2016
Pls, reply to my mail. I need to make some clarity.

ALVA001:
okay nah. meet ma attourney in court.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by ALVA001: 10:37am On Jan 05, 2016
Lizabeth25:

sorry, i didn't gt any mail.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by ALVA001: 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lizabeth25:

replied ur pm
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by progressprince: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
Congratulation to him

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sowore Calling For A Revolution In Nigeria In 2012 (Throwback Video) / Bandits Raid Military Camp, Unleash Mayhem On Katsina Community / Court Remands Metuh In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.