Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner (25428 Views)

How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / Breaking!! ANAMBRA Presidential Election Result / Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Dgoz(m): 5:18am On Dec 01, 2013
In other words, let the court cases begin.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by PointB: 5:25am On Dec 01, 2013
Congratulations to Obiano. A well fought poll, a fitting finale, a deserved victory. Anambra is on right track - next stop Imo!

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 01, 2013
Nice one to the S.E State of Anambra.

Oya, Ndi Igbos, let's start planning to kick out Agbero Peoples Company from Lagos after Tunde's tenure.
Let's all flood Lasgidi enmasse from all nooks and cranies during the election and support ANY YORUBA CANDIDATE PDP will present to us,
then, give our 105% to GEJ for the Presidency 2015.

While tif.nubu, oshi.omo.ole and bu.haram are busy looking for vacancy in Aso Rock, let's kick dem out of Gidi and Benin, and put in some one with sense, wisdom, patience, quality, human sympathy, care and love, ...etc

Congrats to Obiano (it's actually amazing how PDP is celebrating this sweet victory as if it was PDP that won, LoL)

18 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by FreeGlobe(f): 5:59am On Dec 01, 2013
lincolnj88: grin dem dem, agbameta, freeglobe, agbaworo please come and tell us the right result...... grin
The true result? over 150,000 of the votes cast for Obiano are from ghosts. You can see nobody is celebrating this fraudulent selection because it will be squashed in court soonest.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by FreeGlobe(f): 6:01am On Dec 01, 2013
PointB: Congratulations to Obiano. A well fought poll, a fitting finale, a deserved victory. Anambra is on right track - next stop Imo!
foolish sycophant, you think APGA can secure one vote in imo.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Omexonomy: 6:16am On Dec 01, 2013
In chris omiyale seun ngige voice:
I forsee mass deportation of igbo people from south west

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by ujoinme: 6:26am On Dec 01, 2013
Congratulations gov. elect and the good people of Anambra.
APC lost woefully in that election as expected!A lesson to all APC lapdogs, Elections are not won on the keyboard of computers linked to nairaland but on hardwork of political bridge building.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Omexonomy: 6:32am On Dec 01, 2013
Chris alatunde seun ngige must be declare winner of the election by power by fire or else hell will be let loose in south west of nigeria.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by yunglykmine(m): 6:33am On Dec 01, 2013
lincolnj88: grin dem dem, agbameta, freeglobe, agbaworo please come and tell us the right result...... grin
LOL!!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by rozayx5(m): 6:34am On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
The true result? over 150,000 of the votes cast from Obiano are for ghosts. You can see nobody is celebrating this fraudulent selection because it will be squashed in court soonest.
tongue

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by idumuose(m): 6:45am On Dec 01, 2013
Chris olaniyi Ngige
Chris olagunju ikumuyiwa Ngige
Chris onigbese ajayi Ngige

Chris dagbolu osogbo Ngige
Chris aregbesola Ngige
Chris adigun Lai Ngige
Chris Fashakin Ngige

Go and congratulate Obiano or else Ɣ☺u will lose
Your central senatorial seat.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by bestview: 6:46am On Dec 01, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

20pounds:

Tinubu that you people are worshipping, is he any better; morally or intellectually, than Obiano? Why are you people crying more than the bereaved? Yorubas now love Ndigbo so much that you ppl want to dictate a leader for us?

Why can't you ppl concentrate on your states? What is it with the APC and Anambra? Did Tinubu forget his birth certificate and real identity there? Are you ppl being taken on a ride by Chris Ngige who deceived you that he is popular in Anambra?

Na wa oo, this infatuation abi na obsession of yorubas with Anambra is beginning to piss me off. Rochas is next. The South East belongs to God and not some satanic party formed on the basis of greed and bad belle.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by experimentist: 6:47am On Dec 01, 2013
irunmoleaiye: bunch of hypocrite...... make APGA go win 2015 election nau.......Igbo can never rule NIGERIA with this your SENTIMENTAL Attitude......Stella Oduah mismanaged our funds you said she's our Daughter.....No wonder they are fighting so hard for their so called BIAFRA Republic....u guys should just watch while your OGA ON TOP Rules..... Yeye People

Congratulation to KANGAROO Governor to be CHIEF WILLIE OBIANO

As long as SOUTH WEST Remains INTACT nothing concern me.....If Igbo people like make dem elect cat or dog as their Governor....I don't give a S*hit.............
Bro me too, I don't give a dayum fffuckin bullshyte!
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by gramci: 6:50am On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:

Rochas abracadabra will fail him

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by bestview: 6:51am On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:

When APGA will win in Imo state you will start crying like your crying now.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by chukwudi3(m): 6:54am On Dec 01, 2013
rozayx5: tongue
Go and sleep. Up obiano
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by gramci: 6:55am On Dec 01, 2013
"Go and die" tongue tongue
irunmoleaiye: bunch of hypocrite...... make APGA go win 2015 election nau.......Igbo can never rule NIGERIA with this your SENTIMENTAL Attitude......Stella Oduah mismanaged our funds you said she's our Daughter.....No wonder they are fighting so hard for their so called BIAFRA Republic....u guys should just watch while your OGA ON TOP Rules..... Yeye People

As long as SOUTH WEST Remains INTACT nothing concern me.....If Igbo people like make dem elect cat or dog as their Governor....I don't give a S*hit.............

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Symphony007: 6:56am On Dec 01, 2013
This is just utterly idiotic. With all the evidence, this election will be dissolved in by any court other party take it to...this guy should'nt expect to have a smooth governorship. Just start putting together your legal defence fund.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Symphony007: 7:01am On Dec 01, 2013
I wanna ask a question, if the PDP consideres APGA such a loyal lapdog or extention of their party, to the extent they defend this election with all the obvious flaws. Then did they bother to produce a candidate for the governorship? Could'nt they have just endorsed APGA. All their actions is just making their flagberer look s tupid and isolated.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by tomakint: 7:04am On Dec 01, 2013
A big Congratulation to my Anambrarians friends in the house, this is a sign of great respect for the late Ikemba Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu, I am happy you rejected Slavery and Servitude on the Nov 16 poll and did the same thing yesterday, God bless you all! To the haters (APC e-touts) in the house, the same way you watched Obiano being declared winner, will be the same way Goodluck Jonathan be declared winner come 2015!

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by 99100(m): 7:04am On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
You should be d foolish one here because the last time i checked Mallam Okorocha won on APGA platform.
@topic, It is celebration continua.
I am dancing Yori yori to d result with some Pami beside me. tongue

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by FreeGlobe(f): 7:10am On Dec 01, 2013
bestview:

When APGA will win in Imo state you will start crying like your crying now.
you had better advice Peter obi to start setting more looted funds aside to defend Obiano's ghost votes, ineligibility and fraudulent election in court. we shall see who laughs last. This is the first time there is no major celebrations following an election. fraud cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by FreeGlobe(f): 7:13am On Dec 01, 2013
From now to March is a long time for courts to deliver judgment. I predict Obiano will be the first "Governor (s)elect" in Nigeria that will not be sworn in.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by judchuks20(m): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2013
Good. The next thing for him is to prove his mandate.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by ocelot2006(m): 7:23am On Dec 01, 2013

huh..,..'seems APGA's victory really got to you. Tell you what.....why dont you jump off the cliff at Idanre hills or hug the neareast power transformer.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by dubienatti(m): 7:24am On Dec 01, 2013
olodumare kai..na wa 4 some naija people, obaino have'nt even been sworn in una don d wish am badluck..d fact that u dont like him no mean say every body hate am ..watin b una problem ?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by mekaboy(m): 7:30am On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
The true result? over 150,000 of the votes cast for Obiano are from ghosts. You can see nobody is celebrating this fraudulent selection because it will be squashed in court soonest.

I am celebrating W.W.W willy will work.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by dubienatti(m): 7:31am On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe: From now to March is a long time for courts to deliver judgment. I predict Obiano will be the first "Governor (s)elect" in Nigeria that will not be sworn in.
babe cool down..bet u know dat obi is not a stranger as far as d court of law is concern..

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by eagleeye2: 7:32am On Dec 01, 2013
Better a Obi puppet, than a Tinubu puppet.
Congratulations APGA
Congratulations Anambara
Long Live Ala Igbo
Long Live Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 01, 2013
Congratulations to all Anambrarians for electing the RIGHT man for the job. Individually, Obiano is no doubt miles ahead of other major contenders.

I also salute the president for once again fulfilling his promise of free and fair elections and not imposing the criminal called Tony Nwoye on the good people of Anambra State.

And for those who suddenly found themselves in the Wailing United Club as a result of the Anambra election result, accept my sincere condolences.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by mekaboy(m): 7:36am On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe: From now to March is a long time for courts to deliver judgment. I predict Obiano will be the first "Governor (s)elect" in Nigeria that will not be sworn in.

As long as APC and PDP participated in the suplementary election, they have no case in court. If they were sure they were going to court they would not have participated.

This could be the end of the road for Ngige.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by lagcity(m): 7:47am On Dec 01, 2013
Useless AGIPA party with only one state. They can't even win that one state convincingly. shioor!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Remands Metuh In Kuje Prison / I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo / Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.