Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner (25432 Views)

How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / Breaking!! ANAMBRA Presidential Election Result / Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by bestview: 8:13am On Dec 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Congratulations to all Anambrarians for electing the RIGHT man for the job. Individually, Obiano is no doubt miles ahead of other major contenders.

I also salute the president for once again fulfilling his promise of free and fair elections and not imposing the criminal called Tony Nwoye on the good people of Anambra State.

And for those who suddenly found themselves in the Wailing United Club as a result of the Anambra election result, accept my sincere condolences.

You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by gramci: 8:19am On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe: From now to March is a long time for courts to deliver judgment. I predict Obiano will be the first "Governor (s)elect" in Nigeria that will not be sworn in.

keep shifting the goal post

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by gratiaeo(m): 8:22am On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe: From now to March is a long time for courts to deliver judgment. I predict Obiano will be the first "Governor (s)elect" in Nigeria that will not be sworn in.
So your lunatic has gone beyond care?
You clowns should stop deceiving your selves about Tunde Ngige popularity in Anambra state. Ngige can only win vote in Idemili

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Jman06(m): 8:25am On Dec 01, 2013
Symphony007: I wanna ask a question, if the PDP consideres APGA such a loyal lapdog or extention of their party, to the extent they defend this election with all the obvious flaws. Then did they bother to produce a candidate for the governorship? Could'nt they have just endorsed APGA. All their actions is just making their flagberer look s tupid and isolated.
PDP is known to accept defeat gallantly like they did in edo and other states where they lost elections. That's the quality of a true democratic party. APC on the other hand is a party founded on desperation and that's why it is full of desperados who consider an election free and fair only when it goes in their favour. Congrats to Dr Willie Obiano! Congrats to APGA !! Congrats to Anambra State!!!

15 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by princenonny(m): 8:27am On Dec 01, 2013
Destiny delayed is not destiny denied. ....congratulations gov elect willy obiano.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 01, 2013
Congrats to Obiano. I only wish Peter will be gone for good after his tenure. I don want any interference of his in govt affairs afterwards just like Tinubu...the unarmed robber they worship in the west undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by vanguard1(m): 8:40am On Dec 01, 2013
Its time to head to court, I will patiently wait for the news as it unfolds. But to be honest, Ngige will not win in court.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by vanguard1(m): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
The true result? over 150,000 of the votes cast for Obiano are from ghosts. You can see nobody is celebrating this fraudulent selection because it will be squashed in court soonest.
Freeglobe remain mute and go and lick your wounds....Ngige was destined to loose, I never saw him winning the governorship seat. Not because of his party but because of his non-chalant attitude and because he have outlived his popularity in majority of Anambra local governments.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2013
lincolnj88: grin dem dem, agbameta, freeglobe, agbaworo please come and tell us the right result...... grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by vanguard1(m): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
foolish sycophant, you think APGA can secure one vote in imo.
Hypocrite, they won imo in the last election.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by vanguard1(m): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
foolish sycophant, you think APGA can secure one vote in imo.
Hypocrite, Apga won imo in the last election.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by softwareman(m): 8:49am On Dec 01, 2013
20pounds:

Tinubu that you people are worshipping, is he any better; morally or intellectually, than Obiano? Why are you people crying more than the bereaved? Yorubas now love Ndigbo so much that you ppl want to dictate a leader for us?

Why can't you ppl concentrate on your states? What is it with the APC and Anambra? Did Tinubu forget his birth certificate and real identity there? Are you ppl being taken on a ride by Chris Ngige who deceived you that he is popular in Anambra?

Na wa oo, this infatuation abi na obsession of yorubas with Anambra is beginning to piss me off. Rochas is next. The South East belongs to God and not some satanic party formed on the basis of greed and bad belle.
You are missing the point. APC presented a candidate in which the umpire itself came out openly to admit is flagrantly flawed.
An election where all independent election observers unanimously declared as a SHAM.
An election where only 22% of registered voters came out to vote of which 25% of those who came out to vote had their votes nullified.
An election where a particular local government with the highest number of registered voters had 90% fraudulently disenfranchised.
An election where the total number that came out for the supplementary election was lower than the turnout for the main one.

It is not about region or tribe, it is about a monumental and disgraceful fraud perpetuated by Jonathan to help his political ally
even at the detriment of his own party's candidate.
Don't misunderstand me. APGA would probably have won this election if it was free and fair. Which to me is the real tragedy of this whole matter.
OBI and Jonathan did not have to descend to the abysmal level of crass ethic baiting and monumental electoral fraud to win the election.
But they did.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by JUST2019(m): 8:50am On Dec 01, 2013
irunmoleaiye: bunch of hypocrite...... make APGA go win 2015 election nau.......Igbo can never rule NIGERIA with this your SENTIMENTAL Attitude......Stella Oduah mismanaged our funds you said she's our Daughter.....No wonder they are fighting so hard for their so called BIAFRA Republic....u guys should just watch while your OGA ON TOP Rules..... Yeye People

Congratulation to KANGAROO Governor to be CHIEF WILLIE OBIANO

As long as SOUTH WEST Remains INTACT nothing concern me.....If Igbo people like make dem elect cat or dog as their Governor....I don't give a S*hit.............

Seems u giving d shit already!
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by bestview: 8:50am On Dec 01, 2013
There is Carnival now in Awka and Aguleri

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by FreeGlobe(f): 8:52am On Dec 01, 2013
mekaboy:

As long as APC and PDP participated in the suplementary election, they have no case in court. If they were sure they were going to court they would not have participated.

This could be the end of the road for Ngige.
fyi only APGA participated in the fraudulent supplementary election. get your facts right.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by FreeGlobe(f): 8:55am On Dec 01, 2013
vanguard1:
Hypocrite, they won imo in the last election.
Rochas won not APGA.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by softwareman(m): 8:57am On Dec 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Congratulations to all Anambrarians for electing the RIGHT man for the job. Individually, Obiano is no doubt miles ahead of other major contenders.

I also salute the president for once again fulfilling his promise of free and fair elections and not imposing the criminal called Tony Nwoye on the good people of Anambra State.

And for those who suddenly found themselves in the Wailing United Club as a result of the Anambra election result, accept my sincere condolences.
You are incredible!!! Congratulate the president for conducting a free and fair electionin anambra state? Guy. How low can you go and get in this disgusting JONATHINIAN SYCOPHANTIC BULL SHIT?
I know you have completely lost all credibility except with your fellow jonathanians, but sometimes you surpass your own usually low standards!
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Song85: 9:02am On Dec 01, 2013
This is a good development

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by bestview: 9:02am On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Rochas won not APGA.

Why didn't rochass win when he was in PDP-ANPP-PDP-AA-PDP? He has been in all the parties in Nigeria but never won a comnon Councillor until APGA rescued him. The first and only election rochass won was through APGA. Stop this e-madness before I strike you with physical madness.

14 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by softwareman(m): 9:04am On Dec 01, 2013
Idi Amin: Congrats to Obiano. I only wish Peter will be gone for good after his tenure. I don want any interference of his in govt affairs afterwards just like Tinubu...the unarmed robber they worship in the west undecided
Honestly I wish you guys will have a robber to worship in the south east if it will transform to the emergence of good accountable govts we are now experiencing in the south west.
We swept the region clean of PDP and we are very glad we did.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 01, 2013
irunmoleaiye: bunch of hypocrite...... make APGA go win 2015 election nau.......Igbo can never rule NIGERIA with this your SENTIMENTAL Attitude......Stella Oduah mismanaged our funds you said she's our Daughter.....No wonder they are fighting so hard for their so called BIAFRA Republic....u guys should just watch while your OGA ON TOP Rules..... Yeye People

Congratulation to KANGAROO Governor to be CHIEF WILLIE OBIANO

As long as SOUTH WEST Remains INTACT nothing concern me.....If Igbo people like make dem elect cat or dog as their Governor....I don't give a S*hit.............
na so e dey pain, dnt worry ngige would rule lagos soon since u like him toomuch

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by softwareman(m): 9:09am On Dec 01, 2013
bestview:

Why didn't rochass win when he was in PDP-ANPP-PDP-AA-PDP? He has been in all the parties in Nigeria but never won a comnon Councillor until APGA rescued him. The first and only election rochass won was through APGA. Stop this e-madness before I strike you with physical madness.
Did he contest for governorship of imo state under the platform of those parties?
the real question to ask is this. If APGA was so popular in imo state, how many state house assembly elections have they won in any previous election?
Or was APGA formed just before the 2011 election?
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Longeria(m): 9:09am On Dec 01, 2013
Symphony007: This is just utterly idiotic. With all the evidence, this election will be dissolved in by any court other party take it to...this guy should'nt expect to have a smooth governorship. Just start putting together your legal defence fund.

Just "GO AND DIE"

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Rochas won not APGA.
obiano won in anambra not apga re u happy naw? undecided

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 01, 2013
software man:
Honestly I wish you guys will have a robber to worship in the south east if it will transform to the emergence of good accountable govts we are now experiencing in the south west.
We swept the region clean of PDP and we are very glad we did.
And since you swept your region of PDP, what has been fantastic in your states Mr. Man, "GO AND DIE" undecided

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by FreeGlobe(f): 9:27am On Dec 01, 2013
bestview:

may thunder cripple your midget fingers you used to type that nonsense, did Rochas ever contest governorship in imo bar last election, why didn't APGA deliver Presidency to ojukwu when he used the platform. why didn't APGA deliver any Senate seat in Anambra
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by FreeGlobe(f): 9:29am On Dec 01, 2013
ANAMBRA11: obiano won in anambra not apga re u happy naw? undecided
Incumbency Rigging won in Anambra, over 80% Anambra people don't know Obiano
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by bestview: 9:34am On Dec 01, 2013
software man:
Did he contest for governorship of imo state under the platform of those parties?
the real question to ask is this. If APGA was so popular in imo state, how many state house assembly elections have they won in any previous election?
Or was APGA formed just before the 2011 election?

In 1998 Rochass contested governorship in Imo state with Udenwa, he couldn't even win defeat Udenwa in the primaries despite the fact that Udenwa was a new comer.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by bestview: 9:35am On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Incumbency Rigging won in Anambra, over 80% Anambra people don't know Obiano

How many people knew Ngige in 2003, how many people knew Fashole in 2007? Can you reason like a human being?

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by FreeGlobe(f): 9:36am On Dec 01, 2013
bestview:

In 1998 Rochass contested governorship in Imo state with Udenwa, he couldn't even win defeat Udenwa in the primaries despite the fact that Udenwa was a new comer.
Agbaso has been contesting elections in imo with APGA for ages, why didn't he win? Even PPA won imo until Rochas decided to give life to lifeless APGA
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by bestview: 9:38am On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
may thunder cripple your midget fingers you used to type that nonsense, did Rochas ever contest governorship in imo bar last election, why didn't APGA deliver Presidency to ojukwu when he used the platform. why didn't APGA deliver any Senate seat in Anambra

From what I can deduce, you are completely a frustrated jobless fellow. Pickup your piece and get a life. How come Rochass never won any election all his life till he stumbled on APGA?

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by FreeGlobe(f): 9:38am On Dec 01, 2013
bestview:

How many people knew Ngige in 2003, how many people knew Fashole in 2007? Can you reason like a human being?
Of course that was why Ngige's election didn't stand. Fashola was in tinubu's cabinet for 8 years so what are you saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa / Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot / Reno Omokri: Cee-C Is Better Than Buhari For Apologizing After Insulting Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.