Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (17791 Views)

Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
Ranchhoddas: what exactly?that u should be slaves 2 a man,or that u should quote him at every turn,abeg wake from ur slumber,ur destiny is in ur hands man.
Oga, jst pack well 4 1 syd jare.
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gombs(m): 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
Ranchhoddas: the bible said what exactly?that u should be slaves to a man,or that u should quote him at every turn,abeg wake from ur slumber,ur destiny is in ur hands man.

I don't wanna wake up o!
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
Gombs:

I don't wanna wake up o!
lol
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Ranchhoddas: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
Gombs:

I don't wanna wake up o!
well what can i say-ignorance is bliss...i leave to ur slavery...PEACE
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by mbaemeka(m): 11:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
Happy birthday MOG

You've used Gods word to change me. I have followed you as you have followed Christ and I have seen myself make giant strides from glory on to glory. My faith is stronger than ever, I am living in abundance, I am healing the sick around me, teaching the word and restoring faith to many. I can not separate my christian growth from you and the way you teach the word of God. I have listened to a lot of wonderful pastors but you are by far the best.

God bless you sir!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by OmoPastor(m): 7:15am On Dec 07, 2013
Gombs:

Fixed grin

...And we gree, we worship him... Oya, tnx for stopping by

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ProPastorChris(m): 7:27am On Dec 07, 2013
[size=28pt]Happy birthday sir, the whole world stands still as we celebrate your birthday today.
Your dedication and passion for soul winning is unparalleled.
Your hunger for manifestation of the power of God is worth emulating.
Your humility and demonstration of the Word in power and Spirit is beyond description.
Thank you sir for making the Word available to us without keeping nothing away.
We love you dearly and pray for manifestation of God's greater glory in and through you.
Happy birthday to my pastor.
Hurray!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by OmoPastor(m): 7:33am On Dec 07, 2013
[size=18pt]Congratulations sir, happy birthday and many more years of success and fulfillment of God's purpose and desire in your ministry sir.
Love you so much sir
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by OmoPastor(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2013
As we celebrate your birthday today, we remember your works through Rhapsody of Realities

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ProPastorChris(m): 10:43am On Dec 07, 2013
As I celebrate with you today sir, your path can only shine brighter and brighter till the Master comes.
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ProPastorChris(m): 10:48am On Dec 07, 2013
OmoPastor: As we celebrate your birthday today, we remember your works through Rhapsody of Realities

How many great works shall we mention? Is it the Healing School or Higher Life Conferences or his teachings?
Pastor is an inestimable and priceless gift to humanity and for this, we are eternally grateful to the Father of all spirits.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by akagaba(f): 11:13am On Dec 07, 2013
nora544: Nigerians didnot worship God they worship there Pastors.

They love there pastors more than they love God.

They love money more than they love God.

Pastor Chris is there God they worship the angel of the light.
next time, go and learn simple grammar very well be4 u come here to blab! U bore me so get out of here!! U ar simply crazy abt pst Chris!
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by akagaba(f): 11:23am On Dec 07, 2013
Ur coming to ths world and at ths time is d best thing that has happened to ths generation! Ride on sir, we r solidly behind u! We love u sir! Happy bday!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by akagaba(f): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2013
mba emeka: Happy birthday MOG

You've used Gods word to change me. I have followed you as you have followed Christ and I have seen myself make giant strides from glory on to glory. My faith is stronger than ever, I am living in abundance, I am healing the sick around me, teaching the word and restoring faith to many. I can not separate my christian growth from you and the way you teach the word of God. I have listened to a lot of wonderful pastors but you are by far the best.

God bless you sir!
This is so touching! Pls kip upin d good work! We ar together and I'm doing same here in my city! Love u loads bro!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by akagaba(f): 11:32am On Dec 07, 2013
ProPastorChris: [size=28pt]Happy birthday sir, the whole world stands still as we celebrate your birthday today.
Your dedication and passion for soul winning is unparalleled.
Your hunger for manifestation of the power of God is worth emulating.
Your humility and demonstration of the Word in power and Spirit is beyond description.
Thank you sir for making the Word available to us without keeping nothing away.
We love you dearly and pray for manifestation of God's greater glory in and through you.
Happy birthday to my pastor.
Hurray!!![/size]
And we salute u sir! U ar truly God's general! We wonder wat ths generation wud have been if u were not raised for ths purpose! Thank u sir for saying "yes" to d call. We join u to say "yes" to d call too! God"s call is alwas ringing in our hearts and we r in d field working already.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by akagaba(f): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2013
ProPastorChris:

How many great works shall we mention? Is it the Healing School or Higher Life Conferences or his teachings?
Pastor is an inestimable and priceless gift to humanity and for this, we are eternally grateful to the Father of all spirits.
My dear, words can not describe him enof and we pray that d whole world shall come to hear and ac by the undiluted word of God that he preaches.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by OmoPastor(m): 11:56am On Dec 07, 2013
Ranchhoddas: well what can i say-ignorance is bliss...i leave to ur slavery...PEACE
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by sunny3kng(m): 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
Happy birthday to My father, the Word made flesh, the field marshal, my mentor and above all my man of God. I love you Sir
#SpecialGrace
#Offer7
#BLWNation
#Light

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Chuksemi(m): 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
I love you sir. Happy birthday to my pastor, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. I LOVE you sir. YOUR TEACHINGS HAVE CHANGED MY Life. I am rich, filled with the word of God. And super intelligent because you taught me how to to study and follow the word of God........I LOVE YOU SIR.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Chuksemi(m): 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
I am currently in church now, watching the birthday celebration live. I LOVE YOU PASTOR. You taught me how to love God above all things.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by sunny3kng(m): 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
To the front page, Where are the MODs ?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by sunny3kng(m): 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
Chuksemi: I am currently in church now, watching the birthday celebration live. I LOVE YOU PASTOR. You taught me how to love God above all things.

I checked Loveworld SAT and Loveworld plus but didn't see anything.
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
sunny3kng: To the front page, Where are the MODs ?
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Chuksemi(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sunny, its being streamed online................ You're not in church?
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
Wow! no frontpage for this thread ?? those mods don do us strong tin. Well , no p
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by OmoPastor(m): 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
Why on earth is this topic not on the front page?
It's evident that the mods are enemies of progress and jealous of the success of this man of God, anyway thank God Yookos is bubbling with the birthday separation.
tongue tongue tongue to naira land and all it's incompetent mods

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Joagbaje(m): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
OmoPastor: Why on earth is this topic not on the front page?
It's evident that the mods are enemies of progress and jealous of the success of this man of God, anyway thank God Yookos is bubbling with the birthday separation.
tongue tongue tongue to naira land and all it's incompetent mods

Just request for it na. O parĂ­
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by oloriooko(m): 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
Happy birthday Pastor Chris, wishing you all good you desire.
But the man handsome sha and boy he clean well well o grin
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by OmoPastor(m): 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
Joagbaje:

Just request for it na. O parĂ­

Pastor Jo, hope you read the comments? Do the mods need to be told to take it to the front page?
They are only busy putting nonsense articles on the front page
I believe Seun is also one of the enemies of progress for doing nothing about this!
Pastor Chris is bigger than how these mods treat him, so stop protecting them, they are just jealous.
If the MOG says something they do not understand, they will make so much noise about it by putting it on the Fp.
Nonsense
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ProPastorChris(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
[size=28pt]Front page or no front page, the celebration is happening all over the world, hurray![/size]

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Chuksemi(m): 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
Well, if it didn't make front page its for the best. I WOULdn't want atheists desecrating a thread celebrating a great servant of God.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? / RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! / Surrogate Mother: What Does The Bible Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.