Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (17790 Views)

Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by OmoPastor(m): 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
Pastor Chris is too hot to handle wink

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Joagbaje(m): 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
OmoPastor:

Pastor Jo, hope you read the comments? Do the mods need to be told to take it to the fro.
If the MOG says something they do not understand, they will make so much noise about it by putting it on the Fp.
Nonsense

grin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by OmoPastor(m): 5:27am On Dec 08, 2013
Joagbaje:

grin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ProPastorChris(m): 5:34am On Dec 08, 2013
Chuksemi: Well, if it didn't make front page its for the best. I WOULdn't want atheists desecrating a thread celebrating a great servant of God.

They can desecrate the thread but NOT the man of God because
OmoPastor: Pastor Chris is too hot to handle wink
wink
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ProPastorChris(m): 5:36am On Dec 08, 2013
mba emeka: Happy birthday MOG

You've used Gods word to change me. I have followed you as you have followed Christ and I have seen myself make giant strides from glory on to glory. My faith is stronger than ever, I am living in abundance, I am healing the sick around me, teaching the word and restoring faith to many. I can not separate my christian growth from you and the way you teach the word of God. I have listened to a lot of wonderful pastors but you are by far the best.

God bless you sir!

Very touchy testimony, God bless you sir
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 6:37am On Dec 08, 2013
ProPastorChris: [size=28pt]Front page or no front page, the celebration is happening all over the world, hurray![/size]
gbam
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ProPastorChris(m): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2013
[size=28pt]Pastor's birthday is not a day thing; it's a season of celebrations[/size]

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ProPastorChris(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2013
[size=28pt]Pastor Chris is God's global voice to the world today[/size]

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ProPastorChris(m): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2013
[size=28pt]Happy birthday Pastor; you are God's channel of infinite blessings to the world today[/size]

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ProPastorChris(m): 10:50am On Dec 08, 2013
[size=28pt]The BLW Nation celebrates the man sent from God to our generation and generations unborn![/size]

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by drajjay: 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
Wow! While i happen to be on a visitation to blw and was also at the LCA for the IPPC last month even though am not a member .i must say that pastor chris is one of the best men i happen to meet in this life .he has really taught me much than i had anticipated.his teachings are like a light that has shined through some dark facets of my life.i still watch and listen to his teachings and i am continually being enriched by them.pastor God will continue to increase you.you have taken the word to another dimension.thank you my man of God.thank you pastor chris.HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SIR. cheers! .

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ProPastorChris(m): 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
drajjay: Wow! While i happen to be on a visitation to blw and was also at the LCA for the IPPC last month even though am not a member .i must say that pastor chris is one of the best men i happen to meet in this life .he has really taught me much than i had anticipated.his teachings are like a light that has shined through some dark facets of my life.i still watch and listen to his teachings and i am continually being enriched by them.pastor God will continue to increase you.you have taken the word to another dimension.thank you my man of God.thank you pastor chris.HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SIR. cheers! .

Beautiful testimony you have there bro, God bless you richly as you join us in honoring our dear pastor, shalom
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ProPastorChris(m): 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
[size=28pt]A leader is one that takes you to a place you have never reached before; thank you pastor for teaching us God's word which has taken us to a level we never anticipated in our lives, happy birthday sir[/size]

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by delishpot: 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
If I be this pastor, I go flog all una yansh. Why una go dey carry me up like this? Thanks for the birthday wishes but leave all this great, big general, prophet, gods, rich ,etc etc titles make baba himself no jealouse come vex for me. People please praise and worship God for all of us waking up each day. Baba God na ni!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by OmoPastor(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
delishpot: If I be this pastor, I go flog all una yansh. Why una go dey carry me up like this? Thanks for the birthday wishes but leave all this great, big general, prophet, gods, rich ,etc etc titles make baba himself no jealouse come vex for me. People please praise and worship God for all of us waking up each day. Baba God na ni!
Ignorance gone on rampage shocked
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by delishpot: 11:24am On Dec 20, 2013
OmoPastor:
Ignorance gone on rampage shocked

Na you sabi. All these people just ask yourselves WWJD? What would jesus had done if you guys were following him and singing all this praise to him? Rampage? Ha ha ha. Truth hurt much?
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by OmoPastor(m): 11:32am On Dec 22, 2013
delishpot:

Na you sabi. All these people just ask yourselves WWJD? What would jesus had done if you guys were following him and singing all this praise to him? Rampage? Ha ha ha. Truth hurt much?

Another bigger ignorance gone on rampage tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
OmoPastor:
Another bigger ignorance gone on rampage tongue
U dont av to respond to every post na.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by OmoPastor(m): 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
Oyinprince: U dont av to respond to every post na.

That's the reason Seun would protect the Muslims while leaving Christians open to all sorts of bashings.
Yes, you might not respond to every post but you need to put some people straight cos they are ignorants.
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by delishpot: 4:23am On Dec 25, 2013
OmoPastor:

That's the reason Seun would protect the Muslims while leaving Christians open to all sorts of bashings.
Yes, you might not respond to every post but you need to put some people straight cos they are ignorants.

More reason why he should flog you. You are not a good person. You can fight and tear cloth. You are the "I will drop my bible and deal with you" type of christian.
Go and sin no more and focus on God himself. Leave your GO alone he does not need you to worship him.
Ha ha ha. Truth hurt much?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by OmoPastor(m): 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
delishpot:

More reason why he should flog you. You are not a good person. You can fight and tear cloth. You are the "I will drop my bible and deal with you" type of christian.
Go and sin no more and focus on God himself. Leave your GO alone he does not need you to worship him.
Ha ha ha. Truth hurt much?

What is this one talking about? grin
What is the truth here now small one?
Point of correction ignorant one, he is not a GO, he is the Pastor.
And stop showcasing your very shallow understanding of the scriptures quoting irrelevant ones just to show you go to church cheesy

Pastor Chris deserves much more than what the so called mods did by not putting his birthday posts on the fp, it shows the wickedness and bitterness they habour against such an anointed man of God, yet all kind of rubbish posts make the fp and you are here advertising your ignorance, shame on you angry
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by delishpot: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
OmoPastor:

What is this one talking about? grin
What is the truth here now small one?
Point of correction ignorant one, he is not a GO, he is the Pastor.
And stop showcasing your very shallow understanding of the scriptures quoting irrelevant ones just to show you go to church cheesy

Pastor Chris deserves much more than what the so called mods did by not putting his birthday posts on the fp, it shows the wickedness and bitterness they habour against such an anointed man of God, yet all kind of rubbish posts make the fp and you are here advertising your ignorance, shame on you angry

Lol another 10 strokes of the cane just landed on your already sore bumbum.
Mr "I will drop my bible and deal with you christian".
Go and ask chris if he thinks this piece you typed is right. Go ask him if he likes all these your human worship.
I dont go to church. I know the bible better than you will ever do. I dont want to meet your kinds who are plenty in churches these days. Bleep your babe on saturday wash and go to church to see his daddy pastor GO on sunday.
I dont want to say amen when the likes of you lead prayer.
Now go watch barney and stop letting your craw craw hands type shite when you enter your epilleptic fit.
Before you go watch barney take my posts and yours and show your pastor chris and ask him which life style he preferes. The one full of praise singers who believe they will see heaven cos they know him or the life of peace and calm where his co worshipers of God sillently follow his steps and make people follow them by their actions and words.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by OmoPastor(m): 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
delishpot:

Lol another 10 strokes of the cane just landed on your already sore bumbum.
Mr "I will drop my bible and deal with you christian".
Go and ask chris if he thinks this piece you typed is right. Go ask him if he likes all these your human worship.
I dont go to church. I know the bible better than you will ever do. I dont want to meet your kinds who are plenty in churches these days. Bleep your babe on saturday wash and go to church to see his daddy pastor GO on sunday.
I dont want to say amen when the likes of you lead prayer.
Now go watch barney and stop letting your craw craw hands type shite when you enter your epilleptic fit.
Before you go watch barney take my posts and yours and show your pastor chris and ask him which life style he preferes. The one full of praise singers who believe they will see heaven cos they know him or the life of peace and calm where his co worshipers of God sillently follow his steps and make people follow them by their actions and words.

i almost laughed my head off when i read the bolded grin grin grin
you are such a nipio
your post is so full of contradictions which is vivid indicator of a nipio
come back to me when you grow up cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by delishpot: 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
OmoPastor:

i almost laughed my head off when i read the bolded grin grin grin
you are such a nipio
come back to me when you grow up cheesy cheesy

Whoooosh, you still havent picked your bible from where you threw it to start your war?
Ha ha ha ha . I dont need to go to church to know God. You are preped for hell dear.
Ha ha ha. Drop bible and fight christian.
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
delishpot:
Ha ha ha ha . I dont need to go to church to know God.
bro, u nid to go to church, dats where u get equipped and fellowship wit oda believers.
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
OmoPastor:
i almost laughed my head off when i read the bolded
you are such a nipio
come back to me when you grow up
dats ok bro
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by delishpot: 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
I need to read the bible and fellowship with brethren maybe but its not a must to go into a church to know God. We can fellowship anywhere.
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 9:27am On Jan 05, 2014
im not talking about a church building here, u can av fellowship in an hotel hall nd dats a church. An ordained fellowship of Christian brothers is a lyk church already, even if it doesnt carry d tag 'Church'
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2014
God has set up structures in d church neccessary 4 d growth of d people. Now, we derailing already. Join a fellowship of believers bro
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by OmoPastor(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
delishpot:

Whoooosh, you still havent picked your bible from where you threw it to start your war?
Ha ha ha ha . I dont need to go to church to know God. You are preped for hell dear.
Ha ha ha. Drop bible and fight christian.

What better than this can you get from a stubborn non church going guy who claims to be born again.
Are you sure you are born again? Cos you are one of those that has taken up the job of the devil in accussing men of God. Leave that job to its original employee and get busy in a bible believing, Holy Ghost inspired and led church, stop playing religion, its dangerous and the end is not always palatable
Re: Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by delishpot: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2014
OmoPastor:

What better than this can you get from a stubborn non church going guy who claims to be born again.
Are you sure you are born again? Cos you are one of those that has taken up the job of the devil in accussing men of God. Leave that job to its original employee and get busy in a bible believing, Holy Ghost inspired and led church, stop playing religion, its dangerous and the end is not always palatable

You sir, are built for hell. Believe me. Compared to your wickedness and hate sodom is childs play. I know your type no mercy, no genuine love for fellow man, greedy , evil and hate filled hiding behind the church thinking only fornication is sin which you still indulge in by the way. God has condemned you since. Repent sir I know how you live in sin. Dont wonder how I know all these some things are beyound you. Just repent.

Like I said, I dont go to church but I know God and serve him better than you ever did so far in your life. Church is a building and entering it doesnt mean you are better than other servants of God. some servants do well without body guards, big cars, pretty mini skirt babes, big flashy auditoriums,fancy accent, and jerry curls your daddy GO pastor has been flashing around you.. fellowship is a gathering of like minds. I am not a typical church goer like you.
Truth hurts much?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? / RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! / Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.