Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo (54105 Views)

Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite Our Age Differences- Lola Omotayo / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Psychedelia(m): 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
ROCK-J:
So peter was doing aunty lola without condom and december 1st was world AIDS day... hmmm these celebrities can be very careless oh.

#TeamCreampie for life! cool shocked grin
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by olukuewu(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
No big deal there so far there is love.

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by labbyboi(m): 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
I don't know what age has got to do with marriage... but for the later years when then depreciation is now unbearable. kiss
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by ndidibabe(f): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
anselm791: Wait na, when this your fine skin starts wrinking and peeling off in 10 years when he is just at his prime, and the younger girls come visiting and call you 'aunty lola', then, you go know say 'age is not just a number, but a stair case to die, and una no dey the same floor o.
Peter will be 34 in less then five months. What prime are you talking about? You need to check your post and see how dumb you are! A mature Adult took a decision to marry someone who probably is not more than five years older than him and you are spilling jargons about how her skin will peel off in the next 10 years? Who won't age? You should pray to attain 1/10 of what Lola has attained before you reach your own last stair of death.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by crisycent: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
My GF is older than me by 2years. The day i found out i felt bad. Ever since then, when i am doing kerewawa with her, i feel odd that i am sleeping with someone older than me. The psychological effect is horrible, i wasn't turned on by her for many months. I have a 23year old babe on reserve though. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Stillstan(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
I want to ask just one question, am happy for Lola and am not in any means against peters decision...its his choice bt my question is...would she still have married Peter had it been that peter was not what he is today??

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by tpia5: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
^bro, did you see the picture of the proposal?

"please say yes?"

who was saying please there?
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Afrok(m): 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
A marriage that will crash will surely do regardless of d age difference, I just pray their union will last so that ppl won't av something to say again d same way dey talked during their wedding nd still talking now. Some guys dey here dey proof innocent while their Aunty (wife) dey house...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by ndidibabe(f): 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
Still_stan: I want to ask just one question, am happy for Lola and am not in any means against peters decision...its his choice bt my question is...would she still have married Peter had it been that peter was not what he is today??
People marry for reasons. Will Peter marry her if she is not pretty?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by homesteady(m): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
Deschil: Sharrap!
I'll call tpia for you oh! grin I know that she is your medicine grin
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
Booty butt chic: I support ya bebe...ur beautiful....u rock cool
Team fine bebes cool
na dis kind tin dey sweet una...ndiara
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by eloks(m): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
Peter behaved like a man...someone needs to take care of those kids. #Team get her pregnant, marry her.
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
But honestly, I've never dated any girl my age. I tried though but i get easily frustrated when i intend to teach her everything. I guess i feel more comfortable dating older girls and it's just so much fun. wink cool

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by vanguard1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
tpia@:

well, that is many people's wish, its up to the couple if they want it to end in divorce or not.
Most celebs don't look out for core factors before picking their soulmates, they just marry because of physical outlook. And the girls marry because of the fame and money.

Btw, why should peter marry a lady way older than him, This marriage won't last.
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by tpia5: 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
well, thats up to them.

i'm sure psquare was aware of the age difference before he had two kids with her, if he decided to go ahead despite knowing her age and what people would say, then thats his choice.
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Tmany(m): 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
crisycent: My GF is older than me by 2years. The day i found out i felt bad. Ever since then, when i am doing kerewawa with her, i feel odd that i am sleeping with someone older than me. The psychological effect is horrible, i wasn't turned on by her for many months. I have a 23year old babe on reserve though. grin grin grin grin grin
bro its all about choice have not had the opportunity to date a lady younger than Me and i don't feel this your psychological effect o.
undecided
currently free hoping to get younger lady though but the age difference has always been less than 2 year
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Opeyemi1525(f): 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
gud 4 dem,not moved by wat pple say,how many pple look dt prety at her age after two kids, even younger girls dont

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by 76Naira(m): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
keep your private life away from the press and public if you want to enjoy your home.

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
tpia@:
well, thats up to them.

i'm sure psquare was aware of the age difference before he had two kids with her, if he decided to go ahead despite knowing her age and what people would say, then thats his choice.

u are right!!!!I think people need to go and see dare art alade and see his wife that is more than four years older than him,they have been married now for more than eight years or so!!!nick cannon and maria carley is an example too,its not age that matters in relationship but maturity and age is not maturity!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by whugo(m): 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
Age is just Numerals.understanding and love should be d main criteria for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
MAYOWAAK: Lola, said to be in her 30s then and Peter in his 20s, was not disturbed by the age difference.

When the duo of Peter and Paul appeared on Teju Baby face show in 2010/2011,they said they were born in 1980.That means Peter is 33 now.I do not understand this in his 20's again.They also claimed John Mikel Obi was their childhood friend in Jos.

I believe she referred to when they met undecided
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ada Nri1: Lola bet me, if his mother were alive it would have to be impossible.

I'm sure most of his family members objected. I'm not surprised he married you after his mother passed away. Na him sabi sha. He who brings ant infested firewood into his compound should not cry at the visit of lizards.

Can you please tell me how this woman amounts to ant infested firewood
So she is good enough to bear two kids for him but not good enough to be his wife
I don't understand this sort of reasoning
This is a grown man for heaven's sake

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
Toks2008:
take a look at good marriages with wide age gap between the wife and the man:

https://www.facebook.com/kadiri.o.olatokunbo/posts/626051474098633

and Kaffy too sef. And she's expecting another baby now....happy! You dey mind these buffoons?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-VS7UfKToF34/UhhnVoDmgZI/AAAAAAAAsoU/qXQuc-y3YTE/s1600/Kaffy+and+husband.jpg[/img]
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
ndidibabe: Peter will be 34 in less then five months. What prime are you talking about? You need to check your post and see how dumb you are! A mature Adult took a decision to marry someone who probably is not more than five years older than him and you are spilling jargons about how her skin will peel off in the next 10 years? Who won't age? You should pray to attain 1/10 of what Lola has attained before you reach your own last stair of death.

I was beginning to think every poster here on the topic is Stoopid till I read this heart warming post
Nne see trouble o
Whose business is it with his choice

Is there anything about this woman that I don't know about besides her age
Does she have any diseases?

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by babadem2much(m): 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
E be lyk say na ur team mate u de support so, if not why u de para lyk dat? even ur user name don talk am.
:pTEAM OLDSCHOOL

babyosisi: She doesn't owe anyone any explanations
Nonsense
I am happy for her jor
Any one pained by it should go and quench
By this time next year they will be nursing their 3rd child

No be men dey marry women 10 to 30 years their junior every blessed day in that Nigeria
A woman marries a grown man perhaps 8 years her junior,una dey holla
Make una go quench
The marriage has already happened grin
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
dwittyc0der: He asked for my number and I refused giving it to him. I told him ‘if you really want to know me, you have to find my number’. So he took it as a task and found my number and the rest is history.”

LIE LIE LIE !!! RUBBISH !! NA BECAUSE OF IN MONEY JOOR !! OYA COME MARRY ME NAAHH shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked AM 24 smiley

U BE OLOSHO smiley DEM DON FU CK U TIRE :p
SINGING KANYE WEST*
I AINT SAYING SHE'S A GOLD DIGGER
BUT SHE AINT MESSING WITH NO BROKE NIGGA
GET DOWN GIRL GO 'HEAD GET DOWN
GET DOWN GIRL GO' HEAD GET DOWN
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
babadem2much: E be lyk say na ur team mate u de support so, if not why u de para lyk dat? even ur user name don talk am.
:pTEAM OLDSCHOOL

[size=18pt]If tomorrow I decide to marry Seun Osewa and even decide to carry wine to his people sef grin grin and they accept,is it your business?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by turl(m): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
...the niggas grillz tho

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
She is 8 years older and the marriage is still kicking,see fine couple

Dare Art-Alade and his wife Deola Ayeni. Deola is 8 years older than Darey yet they've been married for over 5 years and so far had two children together. - See more at: http://www.nigerianweddingsguide.com/age-differences-in-relationships.html#sthash.1JWTlqg0.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by AbuMikey(m): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2013

Poorly constructed lie sad
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Sermwell(m): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hope you will not come here to tell us why the marriage crashed o??

Just asking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport / Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top / Did Chika Ike Surgically Enhance Her Body, Curves? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.