Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo (54088 Views)

Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite Our Age Differences- Lola Omotayo / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by dwittyc0der(f): 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
He asked for my number and I refused giving it to him. I told him ‘if you really want to know me, you have to find my number’. So he took it as a task and found my number and the rest is history.”

LIE LIE LIE !!! RUBBISH !! NA BECAUSE OF IN MONEY JOOR !! OYA COME MARRY ME NAAHH shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked AM 24 smiley

U BE OLOSHO smiley DEM DON FU CK U TIRE :p

2 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by MAYOWAAK: 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
Lola, said to be in her 30s then and Peter in his 20s, was not disturbed by the age difference.

When the duo of Peter and Paul appeared on Teju Baby face show in 2010/2011,they said they were born in 1980.That means Peter is 33 now.I do not understand this in his 20's again.They also claimed John Mikel Obi was their childhood friend in Jos.
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by emyibe(m): 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
You ar molesting that boy! Pls let him be just go for ppl older than u
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Polio: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
god_of_music: This woman should bow her head in shame!

She has taken advantage of that small boy!

Igbo men can be so driven by "Love" that they behave like Slaves to impress a woman! Chai!! angry

I'm so pissed off now!!!

#TeamGOM

STFU .... Diseased donkey!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
Lola bet me, if his mother were alive it would have to be impossible.

I'm sure most of his family members objected. I'm not surprised he married you after his mother passed away. Na him sabi sha. He who brings ant infested firewood into his compound should not cry at the visit of lizards.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by greatgod2012(f): 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
What God and love has joined together, let no age difference put asunder.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by tpia5: 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
dwittyc0der: He asked for my number and I refused giving it to him. I told him ‘if you really want to know me, you have to find my number’. So he took it as a task and found my number and the rest is history.”

LIE LIE LIE !!! RUBBISH !! NA BECAUSE OF IN MONEY JOOR !! OYA COME MARRY ME NAAHH shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked AM 24 smiley

U BE OLOSHO smiley DEM DON FU CK U TIRE :p

madam, if you are sex starved, open a thread in dating or romance section and advertise yourself there.

someone will surely take you up on your offer.

your vehemence on this thread sounds like you are really needing the thing. lipsrsealed

i am sorry lola is getting some while you are wiling away time waiting to catch a glimpse of psquare? Ma binu, she snatched the joystick you were waiting for?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by ndidibabe(f): 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
emyibe: You ar molesting that boy! Pls let him be just go for ppl older than u
Which Boy? A 33 year old man??

5 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Deschil: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sharrap!
homesteady: Aunty lola grin
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
Polio:

STFU .... Diseased donkey!
Another brain dead nigga tryna cause an unecessary e-war in this fine topic. . . Bro, get a life or go masturbat.e! cheesy

#TeamGOM
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
Phranciz:
Airforce take your time o, my GF shldn't see ur post o.
You sef dey carry mama? sharp guy tongue tongue grin
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Tmany(m): 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ada Nri1: Lola bet me, if his mother were alive it would have to be impossible.

I'm sure most of his family members objected. I'm not surprised he married you after his mother passed away. Na him sabi sha. He who brings ant infested firewood into his compound should not cry at the visit of lizards.
chai madam i feel your pain sorry you heargrin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Toks2008(m): 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
Honestly i get saddened by the fact that im a Nigerian sometimes.

Why do we want to destroy these people's marriage with our shallow mindedness?

What is the big deal in two people marrying each other regardless of age difference? Please lets stop this nonsense.

take a look at good marriages with wide age gap between the wife and the man:

https://www.facebook.com/kadiri.o.olatokunbo/posts/626051474098633

2 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
Airforce1:
U can still divorce him and marry a man of your age @lola..cuz I do not support dis marriage.

I do not support a young man marrying a woman old enough to be his aunt.

E be like sey na Aunty Lola peter dey call sef Lmmaaooo cheesy
you do not support the marriage, so what? Last I checked, they do not know you. So keep your support or lack of to yourself.
@ op was the title 'aunty' really necessary?
You guys should let these two be. They have chosen each other. Accept it or close your eyes. Either way, I don't think they really care.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
Airforce1:
U can still divorce him and marry a man of your age @lola..cuz I do not support dis marriage.

I do not support a young man marrying a woman old enough to be his aunt.

E be like sey na Aunty Lola peter dey call sef Lmmaaooo cheesy
you do not support the marriage, so what? They do not know you. So keep your support or lack of to yourself.
@ op was the 'aunty' really necessary?
You guys should let these two be. They have chosen each other. Accept it or close your eyes. Either way, I don't think they really care.

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by simdam500(m): 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
Yomieluv: When a girl is in her prime,if someone younger than her comes around,she would scream" I be your mate",when getting old,and no suitor, she would say"age aint nothing,but number".

Ladies and their cunning way.

But that Lola fine.
i swear she is https://www.nairaland.com/1537877/cry-teenager-guys-twenties-should
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by simdam500(m): 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
Yomieluv: When a girl is in her prime,if someone younger than her comes around,she would scream" I be your mate",when getting old,and no suitor, she would say"age aint nothing,but number".

But that Lola fine.
i swear she is

#teamhttp://www.nairaland.com/1537877/cry-teenager-guys-twenties-should
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by drnairalov: 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
god_of_music: This woman should bow her head in shame!

She has taken advantage of that small boy!

Igbo men can be so driven by "Love" that they behave like Slaves to impress a woman! Chai!! angry

I'm so pissed off now!!!

#TeamGOM

niccur use dat brain of urs biko! u v made no reasonable point as to why she should bow her head in sham..instead bow ur head in shame, before u give ur opinions on matured issues show it to people at least b4 u comment on here, ok...*cheers no need of replying me!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by tucee31: 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
If Peter wasn't in the lime light, wld she be giving us this story?
Pls and pls, he dazzled her with all that his money cld buy. Its the reason she dated and married him.
She wldnt have married an ordinary small boy on a very good day.

Let's call a spade a spade!

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Xyge(m): 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
endtime_signs: End time signs
guy chill jare! Na everytin wey hapen be signs of end time ni? Before i forget, Beta go change that your username...sounds......
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Orikinla(m): 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
Single Naija woman with 20 years experience and desperately searching for hubby see excited Igbo boy with some millions.
Cut the long story short. grin
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by ROCKJ1(m): 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
So peter was doing aunty lola without condom and december 1st was world AIDS day... hmmm these celebrities can be very careless oh.

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
grin grin grin Aunty Lola!

Meanwhile. . . . Share your experience here! It's FUN! grin HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU FIRST GOT DRUNK? grin grin

#TeamGOM
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by kazyhm(m): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
I realy dn't undastand y we fool each oda abt our age in dis part of d world, football age, musical age.
R dey tellin us dat p square's first album was wen dey r sixteen ?
I believ itz only ppl dat talk b4 tinkin ll insulting dem
BTW. Hw r u affected wit dis marriage ?
D oda tym iyanya is claimin 27
ASUU should call off d strike ooo so I can claim 15 too afta 6 yrs in primary skul, 6 yrs in secondary skul, 2 yrs @ home n 5yrs studyin engineering plus strike

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by vanguard1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
I don't value celebrity weddings, I have this perception that it all ends in divorce.
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by tpia5: 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
Orikinla: Single Naija woman with 20 years experience and desperately searching for hubby see excited Igbo boy with some millions.
Cut the long story short. grin

are you joking about the "desperately searching for hubby" part or was that a typo.

you sef, you no go marry her if you ever had a chance to see her?

as per 20 years experience, how much experience did the hubby have, no be the same 20 years?
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by tpia5: 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
vanguard1: I don't value celebrity weddings, I have this perception that it all ends in divorce.

well, that is many people's wish, its up to the couple if they want it to end in divorce or not.

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by sparkboy4122: 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2013

But that Lola fine.
oga dem no dey agree, when them young, not knowing that those macho and older men might disappoint then. But If it is love . GOOD LUCK
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by simiolu1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
Leave them jawe... It's none of our business
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Psychedelia(m): 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
speedyboi: sweet kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss. And again, they are from different tribes! while their counterparts on nairaland are busy tribalising every damn thing! I've always said it that the Nigerians that are still in the web of tribalism are the frustrated lowlifers tongue tongue tongue

6000 Likes.
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by sparkboy4122: 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2013

But that Lola fine.
oga dem no dey agreeYomielu when them young, not knowing that those macho and older men might disappoint then. But If it is love . GOOD LUCK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK / Tekno Draws Genevieve Nnaji / Sadiq Daba Is Sick Again (New Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.