Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,760 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo (54344 Views)

Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite Our Age Differences- Lola Omotayo / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by dwittyc0der(f): 3:05am On Dec 03, 2013
L0l see dis mumu tongue i be man !!! so get a life ... i see ... u re one of the nairaland babes :-/ o ma shey ooooo
tpia@:

madam, if you are sex starved, open a thread in dating or romance section and advertise yourself there.

someone will surely take you up on your offer.

your vehemence on this thread sounds like you are really needing the thing. lipsrsealed

i am sorry lola is getting some while you are wiling away time waiting to catch a glimpse of psquare? Ma binu, she snatched the joystick you were waiting for?
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by tpia5: 3:07am On Dec 03, 2013
dwittyc0der: L0l see dis mumu tongue i be man !!! so get a life ... i see ... u re one of the nairaland babes :-/ o ma shey ooooo

you be she.male you mean?

obviously your inability to get a female partner is making you frustrated, well, what are people supposed to do about that?
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by benonyema: 3:24am On Dec 03, 2013
She's just encouraging her self
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by toprealman: 4:08am On Dec 03, 2013
Fine babe. HML bro.....follow your heart and be true to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by emmabest2000(m): 5:44am On Dec 03, 2013
Airforce1:
U can still divorce him and marry a man of your age @lola..cuz I do not support dis marriage.

I do not support a young man marrying a woman old enough to be his aunt.

E be like sey na Aunty Lola peter dey call sef Lmmaaooo cheesy

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Akimbow: 5:51am On Dec 03, 2013
what a true love! Love issues lik laff matas.......... God bless ur union jare! bt dnt cause him to get annoyed oooo so dat u wont feel lik my younger brother treatin me lik dis?!

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by farochron(m): 6:28am On Dec 03, 2013
Lots of kids who just want to post something. What do they know about true love. Their head only spins around taking a lady to bed. Not too surprised to see some young jealous ladies also croticisizing the age difference. They will not leave them alone because they are never going to experience half of what they both share.

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by operator222(m): 6:29am On Dec 03, 2013
Peter own n poverty too?
Airforce1:

If nor be poverty, wetin go make young man like u wan marry a woman old enough to be your aunt undecided
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by operator222(m): 6:36am On Dec 03, 2013
grin
amiskurie: what shld I commento?
Comment on ur girlfriends age
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Airforce1(m): 6:40am On Dec 03, 2013
operator222: Peter own n poverty too?

Peter met her when he was a nobody and she took advantage of that.
Maybe she promised to help him build his career but only if he's gonna take oath with her that he would not disappoint her at the end of the day or something.
Poor peter, the innocent boy accepted and today they're here.

I wonder if he still calls her Aunty Lola
Lmaaoooo cheesy
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by operator222(m): 6:40am On Dec 03, 2013
Age is nothing but my wife will not be too young instead let her be older than me. So that we will have peace @ my 60s, if not she will turn to sugar mummy by then.

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by adambest(m): 6:57am On Dec 03, 2013
Airforce1:
U can still divorce him and marry a man of your age @lola..cuz I do not support dis marriage.

I do not support a young man marrying a woman old enough to be his aunt.

E be like sey na Aunty Lola peter dey call sef Lmmaaooo cheesy
shut. Age na number u fit go marry ur grand mama mate 2moro now u neva can tell or is Peter complaining?

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Godson32(m): 7:07am On Dec 03, 2013
Men! This girl pretty no be small,see her booby.
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Champella(m): 7:07am On Dec 03, 2013
Y r so many people feeling bad abt their union?

4 gudness sake, our opinions won't even get 2 their doorstep.

No mata wat u do in dis world, people will always run their mouth.

Y shd i b bothered abt som oda person's lyf wen i have a whole lotta stuff 2 think of & achieve.

Lord have mercy! Even som Gals feel bad abt their union. Hmm! So u wanted Peter 2 have cum 4 u instead of Lola? Rily funny i must say. May b d Gals he approached den wer playing hard-to-get.

And 4 d Guys, plz let's mind our businesses & leave dem 2 build their family 2geda happily.

I have nothing but admiration 4 dem. Dey both luv each oda & dat's wat matters.

Mr/Mrs Peter Okoye, HAPPY MARRIED LIFE. I wish u d very best.

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Afroconnect: 7:11am On Dec 03, 2013
alfredo4u: Peter Okoye of P’Square and Lola Omotayo’s love story is compelling and amazing. The couple have been in a relationship for over eight years before they finally tied the knot on Sunday, November 17, 2013.

There has been a lot of talk and whispers about their marriage, the family issues and the fact that Lola is by far older than Peter Okoye has been trending. But why did she decide to marry someone who’s her junior?

Below is Lola Omotayo’s stand on their age difference…
Lola, who was a Business Development Director at FKG2m a marketing agency in Lagos, had told the story of how she and Peter met and how the relationship started:

“My agency handles some of British American Tobacco brands and P’Square was doing a show for us at one of our events in Enugu. Though I had met Peter a couple of times before then, at the show there was some chemistry.

He asked for my number and I refused giving it to him. I told him ‘if you really want to know me, you have to find my number’. So he took it as a task and found my number and the rest is history.”

Lola, said to be in her 30s then and Peter in his 20s, was not disturbed by the age difference. Her reason:

“Like I said, Peter is an old soul and he always tells me that I’m like a 23-year-old. Age is just a number. Right now, you can see it around the world. Demi Moore, Usher and some known people. Even in Nigeria here, they are dating people far older than their age. So, we shouldn’t base it on the age factor. He doesn’t make me feel like he’s younger than me.”

Hmmmn, is age really just a number in marriage, especially in Nigeria?

http://encomium.ng/p-squares-peter-okoye-speaks-on-spectacular-n150m-wedding-3/
Age is just a number-if you throw away love because of number differences then am sorry but you are an uncivilized sod...leave them alone to bask in their love.
Damn she is beautiful,fresher than some loose 18year olds posting ish about them here.wish the couple bliss and more love in their union.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by gbengaola: 7:54am On Dec 03, 2013
Aunt Lola,u fit lie o,u wey be say na u collect Peter phone take am flash ur own so u go have Peter's number with u,commot there,LOL.
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Osas001: 8:30am On Dec 03, 2013
alfredo4u: Peter Okoye of P’Square and Lola Omotayo’s love story is compelling and amazing. The couple have been in a relationship for over eight years before they finally tied the knot on Sunday, November 17, 2013.

There has been a lot of talk and whispers about their marriage, the family issues and the fact that Lola is by far older than Peter Okoye has been trending. But why did she decide to marry someone who’s her junior?

Below is Lola Omotayo’s stand on their age difference…
Lola, who was a Business Development Director at FKG2m a marketing agency in Lagos, had told the story of how she and Peter met and how the relationship started:

“My agency handles some of British American Tobacco brands and P’Square was doing a show for us at one of our events in Enugu. Though I had met Peter a couple of times before then, at the show there was some chemistry.

He asked for my number and I refused giving it to him. I told him ‘if you really want to know me, you have to find my number’. So he took it as a task and found my number and the rest is history.”

Lola, said to be in her 30s then and Peter in his 20s, was not disturbed by the age difference. Her reason:

“Like I said, Peter is an old soul and he always tells me that I’m like a 23-year-old. Age is just a number. Right now, you can see it around the world. Demi Moore, Usher and some known people. Even in Nigeria here, they are dating people far older than their age. So, we shouldn’t base it on the age factor. He doesn’t make me feel like he’s younger than me.”

Hmmmn, is age really just a number in marriage, especially in Nigeria?

http://encomium.ng/p-squares-peter-okoye-speaks-on-spectacular-n150m-wedding-3/

Boss, he dat findeth a wife, has found a good thing, Bible didn't specify on the age... Boss Ur on point, ur marriage n life is beautiful, datz wat matters!
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Tmany(m): 8:52am On Dec 03, 2013
Ada Nri1: Yes u should, I'm a mother and I wouldn't want my son to do such
can you give me some reasons you will stand in the way of son happiness if that is decision

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by NdTheophilus(m): 9:01am On Dec 03, 2013
Ok nah, may be when Peter will clock to 6oyrs den Lola will b 72yrs old den d bose-man will b in position of his wife in d huz u know what dat mean?
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 03, 2013
AUNTY LOLA
U GUYS R CRAZY
grin grin grin
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by NdTheophilus(m): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2013
Ok
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Lilimax(f): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2013
vanguard1: I don't value celebrity weddings, I have this perception that it all ends in divorce.
Not all celebs undecided I know a couple of celebrities whose marriages are still intact.

I am always against a celebrity marrying a fellow celeb; those marriages often ends in
divorce but a situation where a celeb marries someone that is not a public figure, the marriage do lasts.

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by ddeola: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2013
All these people should learn from past events that their marriage is personal not public. They don't owe anybody any explanation for marrying each other, if anybody dey vex, na dier own palava b dat.

Enjoy your marriage and keep it off d mass media, na d one wey concern d public dem don com do for una wedding ceremony

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Subuhanalahi: 9:24am On Dec 03, 2013
HML
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by blackprowler: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2013
Yomieluv: When a girl is in her prime,if someone younger than her comes around,she would scream" I be your mate",when getting old,and no suitor, she would say"age aint nothing,but number".

Ladies and their cunning way.

But that Lola fine.

All relationship probs in Nigeria are caused by the female and supported by society. Trust me; I've seen a lot. A Nigerian girl who goes to Europe or US will be utterly shocked that her "market" will never move there. It is in Nigeria that they have the highest value and they ruthlessly employ it. I sorry for Nigerian man, suffering in silence and often enough not knowing he is suffering. I beg una, start reading foreign relationship forums so you see how they think over there. I recommend Femalefirst or Girlsaskguys. Nairaland no be forum (not Seun's fault but the Nigerian participants)
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by vanguard1(m): 9:33am On Dec 03, 2013
Lilimax:
Not all celebs undecided I know a couple of celebrities whose marriages are still intact.

I am always against a celebrity marrying a fellow celeb; those marriages often ends in
divorce but a situation where a celeb marries someone that is not a public figure, the marriage do lasts.
Okay, sweetheart, where have you been.
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by shejane: 9:56am On Dec 03, 2013
Is very hard 4 igbo man wt money 2 marry an older woman, very hard
Yorubas I no trust dem atall, der juju no dey here atall
So peter head no dey, na prayers d guy need
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by LizzyAnn(f): 10:13am On Dec 03, 2013
grin grin @ Airforce1 see as u narrate the story as if u dey there when d thing happen
Airforce1:

Peter met her when he was a nobody and she took advantage of that.
Maybe she promised to help him build his career but only if he's gonna take oath with her that he would not disappoint her at the end of the day or something.
Poor peter, the innocent boy accepted and today they're here.

I wonder if he still calls her Aunty Lola
Lmaaoooo cheesy
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Airforce1(m): 10:19am On Dec 03, 2013
LizzyAnn: grin grin @ Airforce1 see as u narrate the story as if u dey there when d thing happen

I fear women..
They're next to the devil.

As dem sweet reach na so dem bitter join.
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Lilimax(f): 10:19am On Dec 03, 2013
vanguard1:
Okay, sweetheart, where have you been.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman / Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State / Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.