Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo (54083 Views)

Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite Our Age Differences- Lola Omotayo / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by eagleeye2: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
babyosisi:
A woman marries a grown man perhaps 8 years her junior,
Nwa Ada,
Are you serious? Chai! I pity for Peter, because Ama m' na origo BELU SOM...
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Sike(m): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
Yomieluv: When a girl is in her prime,if someone younger than her comes around,she would scream" I be your mate",when getting old,and no suitor, she would say"age aint nothing,but number".

Ladies and their cunning way.

But that Lola fine.
That's the KEYWORD.
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by KriTic24A: 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hello young wife, this is Nigeria. Nigeria is in Africa. We are still encumbered within the shell of African culture. There are times we get carried away by this "Love at First Sight" cliche of a thing or "Love is Blind", "Age Not A Barrier" syndrome only to regret later.

Those things are better practiced in European climes.

Don't ever forget that his family does not fully support it from the start.
Be ready to ward off family pressure, "FAMILY PRESSURE". Pressure from FRIENDS....

Be cognissant of the fact that women grows much older and faster the men. Be ready to face realities. And you are likely going fight alone in the event of happenstances.

By the time you are 45/50, and relying mostly on cosmetic, he is just a handson budding guy. That is when the real trial of age begins. Then family pressure, followed by our inherent tribal tendency. Do not play down any of these. There are so many female folks out there that's got horrifing tales to tell about marriages not supported by family.

But if you are determined to make it work, which i believe you can do, you can blaze the trail.

Best wishes....

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Bapvicslink(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
This interview is as old as Lola herself. U try small...
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by gothrones(m): 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
Airforce1:
U can still divorce him and marry a man of your age @lola..cuz I do not support dis marriage.

I do not support a young man marrying a woman old enough to be his aunt.

E be like sey na Aunty Lola peter dey call sef Lmmaaooo cheesy

I love Nigerians sha. You sound as if you are one of the parents of the couples. Imagine if some stranger told you that they do not support your choice of spouse. It baffles me that you think you have a say in a stranger's choice of spouse. This is very creepy.

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by ibkgab001: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
Deady... Is ur mother not ollder than ur Papa everything nah end time things wake up from ur slumber
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by okpukmbat: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
na Temptation
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Deschil: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
Lol.
homesteady:
I'll call tpia for you oh! grin I know that she is your medicine grin
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Philistine(m): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
Abi d guy don chop vegetable! Just kidding,but i don't trust babes sha.
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by gabbytabby: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
What God has joined together let no man put assunder. I dont know what the age difference is but its not obvious that she is older so what is una problem.

I am told men peak in their late 20's early 30's and women peak in their 40's and If the lady takes good care of herself there is no reason why there should be a problem.

Provided they have choosen to be together knowing this make una leave them alone oh.

I can see some of my sisters that have been waiting in the wings and are now dissapointed getting vicious grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by anselm791(m): 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
ndidibabe: Peter will be 34 in less then five months. What prime are you talking about? You need to check your post and see how dumb you are! A mature Adult took a decision to marry someone who probably is not more than five years older than him and you are spilling jargons about how her skin will peel off in the next 10 years? Who won't age? You should pray to attain 1/10 of what Lola has attained before you reach your own last stair of death.

Choi!!!! Nne did I hit a nerve? Cause you just broke my spinal cord. Old man like me you call dumb? Lol. You should first get your facts right, she's more than 5 fives older, then the skin peeling thing was a joke na, are we lizards? Though I have to agree the joke is in poor taste. But that doesn't change my stand that I think its a bad idea, but these are rich and famous people who are already used to people getting into their affiars and honestly don't give a poo, neither should you. Nne honestly please don't get famous cause you obviously can't take the heat that comes with. As for the 1/10, I love you too babe.

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Godnifemi(m): 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
9jagirl4re:

All those stars she named are divorced grin What is she trying to prove

Dat maybe they wud also brekup or separate or divorce
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by PTAwal: 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
grin Noted
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Grahamjnr(m): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
Booty butt chic: I support ya bebe...ur beautiful....u rock cool

Team fine bebes cool
She aint pretty at all. Change the complexion to dark in a photoshop and come tell me if she still rocks.
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Sloan: 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
Some of them tribalists go commit hug fire and transformer because of this story! I dey gbadun PSquare jawe, we go allow them stay for our Yoruba land while the riff raff, no-do-well losers will have to be sent back to their akamu land! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by victorazy(m): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
Igbo guy yashing yoruba grin
But I pitty Peter cuz yoruba women can never do without young guy especialy wen they are ageing dats y suga momi full Lagos.
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nakarey(m): 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
Na the same thing wey my older babe they tel me oo 'age doesn't count,maturity does''....buh she love me die shaaa oboi....... grin grin grin
Truly when the two ppl involved loves themselves,its perfectly ok.its just that we r too mindful of things dat doesn't matter in this part of the world.lola and my daddy peter carry go jor una dey inspire my ministry!
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by bizfirst: 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
Comments intelligently reserved!
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Omotayor123(f): 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
Age is just a number. I Just pray they last 4 eva. lov ya p square.

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by igweGC(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
get your facts right before lashing out on people. I've known d okoye's as far back as 2001. Here are facts: peter is in his early 30s NOT late 20s as stated. Peter and lola's age difference isn't much. Peter met lola when he was nobody in d music industry. They were still hustling a record deal with B n H. U don't expect him to leave someone who loved him even when he was nothing 4 all dem fake chics looking 4 cheap fame and already made men. Kudos to peter jare, HML!

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by felix281(m): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
god_of_music: This woman should bow her head in shame!

She has taken advantage of that small boy!

Igbo men can be so driven by "Love" that they behave like Slaves to impress a woman! Chai!! angry

I'm so pissed off now!!!

#TeamGOM
why are u being tribalist here dick head!! Since u dnt lyk it u Bleep off,who cares weda u give a Bleep!!
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by felix281(m): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
Booty butt chic: shataap fool!

Av u heard? A man dat treats is wife like a princess,is proof dat he wuz raised by a queen

Team god of mumuism (dryiest signature#mstweew!
no mind d guy,god of punnies!! He is still a kid...
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by vivalavida(m): 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
There is this thrill most adventurous young men get @ the prospect of nailing a supposedly older pretty lady. Peter u are the man.
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by bigfrancis21: 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
Peter is indeed an old soul. I long noticed this. His independent and unique character are characteristic of old souls.

Lola also appears to be an old soul. It takes an old soul to be able to recognize another old soul.

By the way, Peter isn't in his 20s. He's 32 years. His 32nd birthday was early last month. Though he looks way younger than his age.
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by noskybanj(m): 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
Airforce1:
U can still divorce him and marry a man of your age @lola..cuz I do not support dis marriage.

I do not support a young man marrying a woman old enough to be his aunt.

E be like sey na Aunty Lola peter dey call sef Lmmaaooo cheesy
U r nt serious at all.
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
Tmany:
chai madam i feel your pain sorry you heargrin
Yes u should, I'm a mother and I wouldn't want my son to do such
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
Are they married now
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by colinp(m): 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
They married now, and there's nofin, I mean nofin u haters can do bout it. :p

2 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by mrperfect(m): 11:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
What matters is love, that is all.
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by tpia5: 11:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ada Nri1: Lola bet me, if his mother were alive it would have to be impossible.

I'm sure most of his family members objected. I'm not surprised he married you after his mother passed away. Na him sabi sha. He who brings ant infested firewood into his compound should not cry at the visit of lizards.

and who prevented his two brothers from marrying also?

you are abusing his family, in case you didnt know.
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by ndidibabe(f): 12:06am On Dec 03, 2013
anselm791:

Choi!!!! Nne did I hit a nerve? Cause you just broke my spinal cord. Old man like me you call dumb? Lol. You should first get your facts right, she's more than 5 fives older, then the skin peeling thing was a joke na, are we lizards? Though I have to agree the joke is in poor taste. But that doesn't change my stand that I think its a bad idea, but these are rich and famous people who are already used to people getting into their affiars and honestly don't give a poo, neither should you. Nne honestly please don't get famous cause you obviously can't take the heat that comes with. As for the 1/10, I love you too babe.
You are such a gentle Man...

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 03, 2013
Why did she have to use failed marriages as an example?

If Peter is an old soul what is his younger brother, Paul? Abi who dey mature pass? Truth is, e be like say my guy go play as a playa come enter experienced woman hand. I trust Nwanyi ndi ofe.

After all d suffer man suffer, he will carry an Indian masquerade like this as wife? Na wa oo.

Time will tell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos / Tekno Draws Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.