Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo (54108 Views)

Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite Our Age Differences- Lola Omotayo / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by ragoannagogia: 10:37am On Dec 03, 2013
Dis nl una too talk.
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by ragoannagogia: 10:39am On Dec 03, 2013
na waooo
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Josephogah: 10:45am On Dec 03, 2013
All i know is that lola will later quit.... Because she knew more than peter do.....
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by LadyH(f): 10:52am On Dec 03, 2013
I din read dis crap. I serzly dont care.
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by malachy0147(m): 10:53am On Dec 03, 2013
dats ur own wahala
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Testerfuze(m): 10:58am On Dec 03, 2013
God z watchin you!
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by GentleFrank(m): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2013
Happy married life to them !
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2013
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

u sure na u get dat nyansh.... cheesy this gal fit be man ooo
goat grin grin
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by JaaizTech: 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
Happy Married life. I don't understand why their age difference should even be up for discussion!. If they have dated for 8 years (too long in my opinion) and decided to marry after such long years of dating... then there must be some good chemistry and love between them, especially when we are sure that during those 8 years they would have been sexually intimate.

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Shinatu: 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
I am really surprised that she actually started having a relationship with hi when he had no money, one of the first things that crossed my mind was that the only thing that would make a girl like Lola look his way would be money! I am not sure that her parents supported them, I just have this feeling that they would have wanted another 'type' of man for their daughetr.
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Zikklegend(m): 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
god_of_music: This woman should bow her head in shame!

She has taken advantage of that small boy!

Igbo men can be so driven by "Love" that they behave like Slaves to impress a woman! Chai!! angry

I'm so pissed off now!!!

#TeamGOM
bia dnt eva mention ibo again,e b lik say u no gt tribe,oluku

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Kinterez(m): 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
So comfortable wit my 32yrs old gf...its my life ok..no nid to criticise..I get ur advice,,just dnt nid dem
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
Tmany: can you give me some reasons you will stand in the way of son happiness if that is decision
What happiness are you talking about? He married her because of his children! I've been telling my sons early, so that they won't say they had no idea.
1. Don't date a non Nigerian
2. Don't date any one older than you.
3. She must be a practicing catholic.
Needless to say, same thing applies to my daughters. In fact I even added that he must be Igbo. There are a lot of decent Igbo young men, if they are calm and focused when the time comes they'll get married to them. Simples!

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by rhames(m): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
Will everyone please leave this couple alone for God's sake? MKO married a woman who was older and wealthier than him, nobody said anything. Why must it be them? Does age really count when you are getting married or in a relationship? This African in us never goes away with sentiments in everything we do. We still never open eye for this 21st century? Na wa OOhhh!!!!!. Make una mind una business jare. grin
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by rhames(m): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ada Nri1: What happiness are you talking about? He married her because of his children! I've been telling my sons early, so that they won't say they had no idea.
Needless to say, same thing applies to my daughters. In fact I even added that he must be Igbo. There are a lot of decent Igbo young men, if they are calm and focused when the time comes they'll get married to them. Simples!

Well you missed another sore point. That is dont date a woman you dont love. cheesy
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Tmany(m): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ada Nri1: What happiness are you talking about? He married her because of his children! I've been telling my sons early, so that they won't say they had no idea.

its not a matter of insult but you are narrow minded.
Your conditions includes your children spouse has to be from the same church grin even been a christian is not enough for you.
Sorry to say i pity your son cause at the end you are the one that will pick a wife for him.
Do you know the most funny part you should have just said they most pick from your villagegringrin
madam you have your reasons for your conditions but you are not to give your children such conditions but just to advise them (abi when they have issues in their marriage you the one that will resolve it)
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by kubi240: 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
[quote
author=White007]Her beauty made up for the differences in age, if she
wasn't as beautiful as she is, I don't think Peter would have married
anyway. Just my opinion.[/quote] i concur wit u
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by sinquano(m): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
I don't hv anything against marrying a "girl" (na girl abi woman I go call am defense...na wa o) who's olda sha... carry go jor!
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Chinyeresandra(f): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
Airforce1:
U can still divorce him and marry a man of your age @lola..cuz I do not support dis marriage.

I do not support a young man marrying a woman old enough to be his aunt.

E be like sey na Aunty Lola peter dey call sef Lmmaaooo cheesy
U no get sense.
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by alliganiya: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
Pls let encourage luv cos it really mata, not by age.
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by namdo(m): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
ehhhhh after all the gals wey Peter don see. The love strongooooo. Wishing them happy married life. As long as no pretense from one party i think it will last since for 8 years celebrity issues did not severe the relationship.cool
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by olawumi06(f): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
I hope dis will work in nigeria
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by totorimi: 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
Its not right but its OK
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
[color=FF0000] please how old are u?? Am not sure ur up to 18 like for petes sake u just typed d most stupid word av seen on nairaland ...moronn,tribalist,bigot,ur a disease to this nation,u don't support unity,even all d prayers u prayed in church am not sure God has answered it,cos he doesn't support division/discrimation, Aru!Gosh...marry ur children...u don't even deserve one self...oloshi! Dey are d ones who destroy dis country...awon enemy of progress mstweew![/color]

2 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by blackprowler: 10:18am On Dec 04, 2013

You do not belong in 2013. Maybe 1813 or 1913. I sorry for your kids. You have a tough future ahead of you

2 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
Ada Nri1: What happiness are you talking about? He married her because of his children! D'dukes been telling my sons early, so that they won't say they had no idea.
Needless to say, same thing applies to my daughters. In fact I even added that he must be Igbo. T
here are a lot of decent Igbo young men, if they are calm and focused when the time comes they'll get married to them. Simples!

Why do I love you? kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
This proves what is said in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1532825/why-igbo-people-detest-marrying I'm sorry to say, your requirements are narrow and might not work. wait til they grow or get to our stage... you go see am grin grin cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
blackprowler:

You do not belong in 2013. Maybe 1813 or 1913. I sorry for your kids. You have a tough future ahead of you
E no go work. watch and see. isn't that what my family tried with us? Now we are grown, we've made our choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport / Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top / Did Chika Ike Surgically Enhance Her Body, Curves? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.