Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

She Is Seriously Tempting Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Seriously Tempting Me (52903 Views)

My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 04, 2013
I already see myself cummmmmmmming in her mouth

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 04, 2013
Sucn: I wonder o! Don't expect an albino who sits behind his computer all day to understand though. Imagine him calling a girl who does all that has been described by the OP a kid.
People should try and live a real life outside the internet.

I taya oo. Na wa for some ppl shaa undecided
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Rayblinks: 12:35am On Dec 04, 2013
nnah...so,if ur junior sis wey dey 17yrs tel u say boy dey seduce am..wetn u go tel ha to do?.... undecided
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by winteriscoming: 12:35am On Dec 04, 2013
I think you should ignore her. At least until she's 18 then she'll be legal. Of course if you don't see much difference between 17&18, do the needful.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by 50calibre(m): 12:36am On Dec 04, 2013
obadiah777: hmm bros i think the girl brought that snake with her. that snake is symbolic of satan. you sir are on a very short leash with God. this is your moment of trial. your moment to show your allegiance to satan or to God shocked.

Hahahaha why do people believe things like these?
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by collynzo2(m): 12:36am On Dec 04, 2013
icebeatz: I already see myself cummmmmmmming in her mouth
Gangster!
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by collynzo2(m): 12:36am On Dec 04, 2013
But that snake part made the story look fictional sha.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by NOLONGTIN1(m): 12:39am On Dec 04, 2013
Nolongthing1: OP This girl is possesed by the SPIRIT OF LUST she needs immediate deliverance from this spirit kindly do her a favour by giving me her phone number or facebook profile address, so i can change her life , she'll have a great testimony to the power of God after three days of non stop deliverance.

Guy who u b? Why u dey use my username?..... I no lyk am ooo

*smiles*
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Richy4(m): 12:40am On Dec 04, 2013
posting this shows that there is still hope to change that "men are the same" statement ladies usually use when a man makes mistake. it's really cool to know that there are guys out there who still have self control and are not ruled by what we have between our legs.do not do any thing stupid because if you do the same people encouraging you will be the ones to condemn you if any thing went wrong like AIDS.

6 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by 50calibre(m): 12:47am On Dec 04, 2013
Look I've seen 17 year olds who puts it down, if I come across a 17 year old, brave & mature enough to put the moves on me, God help me, I'm a blaze that pus*y & leave it smouldering.

I don't give a fu*k, my di*k's got a waiting list. grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Chidoxyl(m): 12:48am On Dec 04, 2013
Guy, our BIBLE says: "if sinners entice U, consent thou not."

Yes, I agree with U dat as a man (flesh & blood) ignoring dis girl could be a hard job 2 do, but U can do it. Not going 2 bed with her will take nothing away from U. It will rather add up 2 U by making U a more powerful human. U may wish 2 know dat allowing yourself 2 go 2 bed with her will add nothing good 2 U.

Just forget d evil counsels a number of guys are giving 2 U on dis front. The only good tin about these evil counsels is dat embracing them will drag U 2 H-E-L-L.

Remember Joseph d Dreamer - he fled.

Bros, abeg flee!

God bless U.

7 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by NOLONGTIN1(m): 12:50am On Dec 04, 2013
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by NOLONGTIN1(m): 12:50am On Dec 04, 2013
Why this kind thing no day happen to me? *sad*

Na so so hear I dey hear..... Na so my padi tell me about this kind thing, if no b say em house far...... I for go chill 4 his crib
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by logica(m): 12:51am On Dec 04, 2013
sexkillz: Nigeria - A country full or sex starved perverts. Who are these shameless beings advocating for him to sleep with a naïve 17 year old? Let the girl sleep with her mates if she is in dire needs.

Sleep with that girl if you hate yourself.

You probably stay indoors all day and don't watch TV but just stay on Nairaland all day given that you supposedly live in the US. Otherwise, you would know of the 17 year old "naive" girls with 2/3 kids.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 04, 2013
logica: You probably stay indoors all day and don't watch TV but just stay on Nairaland all day given that you supposedly live in the US. Otherwise, you would know of the 17 year old "naive" girls with 2/3 kids.
And you're happy about that? And want to see more 17 year olds having 2/3 kids?

2 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by texanomaly(f): 12:58am On Dec 04, 2013
yemmit90:

If you see what some 17yrs old girls carry, honestly you go fear. besides, many of them are already in higher institutions and even sexier than the so called older girls, so why are you people shouting kid kid kid?

Are you serious? It doesn't mater what she looks like. She is still only seventeen. No matter how matured she looks, she is a teenager. Smh.

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by JhaayYoung: 12:59am On Dec 04, 2013
Do what you have to do, it's not abnormal, these things happen..
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by collynzo2(m): 1:00am On Dec 04, 2013
texanomaly:

Are you serious? It doesn't mater what she looks like. She is still only seventeen. No matter how matured she looks, she is a teenager. Smh.
Who says teenagers are banned from having sex?
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Elxandre(m): 1:04am On Dec 04, 2013
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by texanomaly(f): 1:04am On Dec 04, 2013
dan jalingo:

And you think it's easy?

If you can't grow a pair, and control yourself, then go find someone older. Smh
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by purityval(m): 1:05am On Dec 04, 2013
Pretend she doznt exist. I bliv u v seen tinz bigger dan her own b4. It ll kip ur respect fr u ooo.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by logica(m): 1:17am On Dec 04, 2013
sexkillz: And you're happy about that? And want to see more 17 year olds having 2/3 kids?
Hahaha...I see you are a Super Hero...Captain Sexkillz to the rescue...come save the world...though your name might be changed to Captain Save a H0e. Dude, there's nothing you can do about it.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 04, 2013
logica: Hahaha...I see you are a Super Hero...Captain Sexkillz to the rescue...come save the world...though your name might be changed to Captain Save a H0e. Dude, there's nothing you can do about it.
I can resist a 17 year old. That counts as something.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by texanomaly(f): 1:22am On Dec 04, 2013
Sucn: I wonder o! Don't expect an albino who sits behind his computer all day to understand though. Imagine him calling a girl who does all that has been described by the OP a kid.
People should try and live a real life outside the internet.
Are you kidding? She is obviously a kid. A woman doesn't need to do these silly things, if she wants a man. She is clueless. If she is not, she is obviously trouble. Stalker comes to mind.
And why would she stalk you?...duh, she is a kid and, is not emotionally mature enough to hadle this.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by ocheejemb: 1:24am On Dec 04, 2013
qwerty: I want to make this as short as I can, there's this girl who stays opposite my flat, she lives with her elder sister., she just finished sec school.
Her sister and I are close but she's nvr around., left home early everyday and come back late at night, so when I do return from work her Lil sister always come around coz she don't wanna be bored alone, and I do actually enjoy her company we became so close like she's my sister, but recently., last week Friday to be precise she entered my apartment with a really tight dress showing the extent of how big her butt is (which was quite big) she was also holding another dress.

According to her she just bought the dress and want to hear another person opinion., so in front of me she pulled off the first dress, (only pant and bra) and wore the second one (then it was still all good wasn't feeling anything) after I told her the dress was ok, she then went to my room to change, then I noticed she opened the toilet door (makes lots of noise while opening).

She then screamed so loud I rushed to the toilet and I noticed there was a snake at the back. But that wasn't the most surprising thing, this girl was wearing only a bra her pant on the floor. I killed the snake and threw it out buy the time I got back, she was fully dressed. Well still I didn't put too much thought on that until yesterday Sunday. She came by in the afternoon she wanted me to help her upload some of her pic on fb, so I connect her phone to my laptop and she pointed a folder I click on it Lo and Behold it was her nude pics...

Well she pretended like it was a mistake and showed me another folder then I uploaded the pictures, I left the laptop with her, as she was facebooking not too long she called me and showed me a picture of her boobs and she asked 'you think it's big enough, coz some of my girlfriends am older than got bigger ' told her it's OK. Later that night around after 7, she came around with a really short skirt. I was watching TV she sat opposite me held a little pillow left her legs slightly open, was still watching TV didn't pay her much attention she got bored and left....

The issue now is am pretty confused about this girl she should be 17 or so, I don't know if that a sign or just a coincidence

Ode...instead make u done scatter the cunja since. I dunno why these kain things never happen to me
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by logica(m): 1:26am On Dec 04, 2013
sexkillz: I can resist a 17 year old. That counts as something.
Good for you. But do you even know the OP's age? Certainly I see nothing wrong with it if he's within a certain age range. I would say: none-of-my-biz. Especially if she's the one doing all the flirting. You ask me if I plan to have a daughter? Well, I certainly will teach my daughter how to flirt without undressing in front of her target. That counts as something. wink
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by texanomaly(f): 1:31am On Dec 04, 2013
collynzo2: Who says teenagers are banned from having sex?

Smh...just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean it should be done.

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vislabraye(m): 1:34am On Dec 04, 2013
@ Op, she's not seducing. She doesn't know what she's doing. Is that wat U want 2 hear ? Draw a line and ask her not to come 2 ur place @ certain times alone.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by texanomaly(f): 1:35am On Dec 04, 2013
sexkillz: I can resist a 17 year old. That counts as something.

That makes you a MAN, not a dog. It make you 10x what these pervs are.
Smh

6 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 04, 2013
texanomaly:

That makes you a MAN, not a dog. It make you 10x what these pervs are.
Smh

Bro the legal age for sexxx is 16 years old..... fuuuuuck wat u think dawg... as long as its legal, make my guy carry on.... just use a condom bro
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by texanomaly(f): 1:44am On Dec 04, 2013
icebeatz:
Bro the legal age for sexxx is 16 years old..... fuuuuuck wat u think dawg... as long as its legal, make my guy carry on.... just use a condom bro

I'm not a bro, and I'm certainly nor your 'dawg'

Smh...
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 1:56am On Dec 04, 2013
The age of consent is 13 or 14 in Nigeria, so she's mature enough, if she wants it go ahead , many here playing the holier than thou got "disvirgined" they were younger than that girl.

On a more serious note, I'm against premarital sex. So don't do anything before marrying her ah ah grin grin BTW that's if you are Muslim

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) / Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.