Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

She Is Seriously Tempting Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Seriously Tempting Me (52929 Views)

My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Akiika: 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
You know what is right and what is wrong!
I just think this is some c0ck and bull unreal story...
Well done Seun and co., at least i spent like 1 min. reading and commenting.
All na for internet hit!
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by menix(m): 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
@O.P.. watz ur latitude nd help mii confirm if there is a vacant flat close, seriously I luv such neigbourz..
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Dondave11: 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hmmm! Bros.. Abeg, run for ur dear life.. Dhat gurl na witch..
Imagine, snake 4 toilet? Abi, u frame dhat part ne?

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
yemmit90:

If you see what some 17yrs old girls carry, honestly you go fear. besides, many of them are already in higher institutions and even sexier than the so called older girls, so why are you people shouting kid kid kid?
I pray your sister does this to your best friend. . . Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by danjalingo: 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
ammyluv2002: She's still very young...just ignore her, take her like a sister and call her to order! It won't make sense if you take advantage of this young gal. She's just 17 for crying out loud, my dear.
I know is tempting but you just have to put an end to her madness and make her stop maybe you should invite your babe more often if you have any.

And you think it's easy?
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
Goddamnit angry This OP needa be flogged. A question for you bro. Are you a horse in the book? grin

Do the needful now or you live to regret it. Talking from experience tho cry..

#TeamFreePussy»AvailableJT cool

2 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by enigmatique(m): 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
Whether young or old, short or tall, fair or dark, sleeping with a female that is not your wife is absolutely wrong! All the repercussions are there: spiritual, psychological, medical, social, conscience-wise, nemesis etc. As a guy, I can tell you that you are not alone in having ladies (including under-aged ones) tender applications to you. Believe me, you are not alone! And it's tough to say no. Yes. But if I don't want to end up like everyone else, I must live like no one else, I must take a path that others are not taking, and that will be definitely tough and hard. Just ignore her in the fear of God. And one of the best ways to do this is to restrict her access to you and reduce the familiarity between the two of you coz if you don't, body no be wood ooo! U fit tink sey u strong but u go just see sey afta many or frequent temptations, you... God forbid! So bro, don't bother about her and let her go.

20 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
qwerty: I want to make this as short as I can, there's this girl who stays opposite my flat, she lives with her elder sister., she just finished sec school.
Her sister and I are close but she's nvr around., left home early everyday and come back late at night, so when I do return from work her Lil sister always come around coz she don't wanna be bored alone, and I do actually enjoy her company we became so close like she's my sister, but recently., last week Friday to be precise she entered my apartment with a really tight dress showing the extent of how big her butt is (which was quite big) she was also holding another dress.

According to her she just bought the dress and want to hear another person opinion., so in front of me she pulled off the first dress, (only pant and bra) and wore the second one (then it was still all good wasn't feeling anything) after I told her the dress was ok, she then went to my room to change, then I noticed she opened the toilet door (makes lots of noise while opening).

She then screamed so loud I rushed to the toilet and I noticed there was a snake at the back. But that wasn't the most surprising thing, this girl was wearing only a bra her pant on the floor. I killed the snake and threw it out buy the time I got back, she was fully dressed. Well still I didn't put too much thought on that until yesterday Sunday. She came by in the afternoon she wanted me to help her upload some of her pic on fb, so I connect her phone to my laptop and she pointed a folder I click on it Lo and Behold it was her nude pics...

Well she pretended like it was a mistake and showed me another folder then I uploaded the pictures, I left the laptop with her, as she was facebooking not too long she called me and showed me a picture of her boobs and she asked 'you think it's big enough, coz some of my girlfriends am older than got bigger ' told her it's OK. Later that night around after 7, she came around with a really short skirt. I was watching TV she sat opposite me held a little pillow left her legs slightly open, was still watching TV didn't pay her much attention she got bored and left....

The issue now is am pretty confused about this girl she should be 17 or so, I don't know if that a sign or just a coincidence
Wats the title of ur movie?

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Jenams: shhhhhh! Tell me wen u startin fcckin morafoka!
Pervert. Do you know how many ladies out there that are regretting having Sex at a tender age when they couldn't tell their left from right? And that's because some sex starved mofos like you back then took advantage.

10 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Wilson10(m): 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
She really want 2 be bleeped. Guy Bleep her hoe make her eye come down. No be dick she want? Give her make she rest.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
EmperorAugustus: What was the snake doing in the bathroom? Na bush you dey stay?
I wonder oh!

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 04, 2013
sexkillz: Nigeria - A country full or sex starved perverts. Who are these shameless beings advocating for him to sleep with a naïve 17 year old? Let the girl sleep with her mates if she is in dire needs.

Sleep with that girl if you hate yourself.

Whatchu trynna say? Has he inserted his disc and her punny don eject am? Abeg! What if he didn't know her to be a 17 year old girl?

Last time I checked, this is not supposed to be p'aedophilia.

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 04, 2013
Wilson10: She really want 2 be bleeped. Guy Bleep her hoe make her eye come down. No be dick she want? Give her make she rest.
May you give this advice to your best friend if he ever runs to you complaining how your 17 year old sister is tempting him. . .

4 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by aliumik: 12:01am On Dec 04, 2013
Let's tell ourselves d truth,how many guyz here will b able to totally resist dis type of temptaton epecially wit her big yan*sh?But guy,resist devil and it will flee from u

5 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 04, 2013
1st call her to order,preach to her about abstinence,she Is just 17,teach her about revoking bad thoughts,preach her the gospel den place her on ur laps grin look deep in her eye,gently massage her boob.s,then kiss her slowly, angry,remove dah joystick and fuk d shit outta dah sweet young punny angry,its much tighter when young angry

2 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by danjalingo: 12:01am On Dec 04, 2013
FOOL FINDER:
. The girl is sick.It will end badly for you if you do her,she is still a child.

at 17? when girls for here don born like 5, abegi .

3 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by owolabifunke14(f): 12:01am On Dec 04, 2013
Stop her from entering your room. If not you might do the bad stuff

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 04, 2013
Amefrica:

Whatchu trynna say? Has he inserted his disc and her punny don eject am? Abeg! What if he didn't know her to be a 17 year old girl?

Last time I checked, this is not supposed to be p'aedophilia.
And now that he knows?

Do you ever hope to have female children?

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by aliumik: 12:04am On Dec 04, 2013
Let's tell ourselves d truth,how many guyz here will b able to totally resist dis type of temptaton epecially wit her big yan*sh?But guy,resist d devil and it will flee from u.

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by danjalingo: 12:07am On Dec 04, 2013
naijaborn001:
I wonder oh!

the guy dey work for zoo.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Obiagu1(m): 12:07am On Dec 04, 2013
For fu<k sake, when is a 17 year old girl a child

By the way, she's above the age of consent in most countries.

If she's way younger than you, ignore her but if she's like < 5 years younger, abeg, don't miss your chance.
You might regret it tomorrow when she belongs to someone else.

It all depends on your relationship with her sister.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 04, 2013
aliumik: PLet's tell ourselves d truth,how many guyz here will b able to totally resist dis type of temptaton epecially wit her big yan*sh?But guy,resist d devil and it will flee from u.
Speak for yourself and your ilk. . . Some of us don't tolerate nonsense when we see it.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 04, 2013
sexkillz: And now that he knows?

Do you ever hope to have female children?

Why not? They are gonna be free to do anything they like to do..

Ain't I banging someone else's daughter? Ain't you banging someone else's daughter?

7 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by slightlyMad(f): 12:14am On Dec 04, 2013
OP, how old are u?

please for phuck sake, do the needful.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 04, 2013
Amefrica:

Ain't I banging someone else's daughter? Ain't you banging someone else's daughter?
You bang 17 year olds?
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Sucn: 12:17am On Dec 04, 2013
A 17 year old girl is not and will never be a kid again.
Not that I expect an albino who sits behind his computer all year long and never goes out to understand what is happening in the real world though.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Sucn: 12:20am On Dec 04, 2013
Amefrica:

I wonder o! Don't expect an albino who sits behind his computer all day to understand though. Imagine him calling a girl who does all that has been described by the OP a kid.
People should try and live a real life outside the internet.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by 50calibre(m): 12:26am On Dec 04, 2013
Did I hear some people call a 17 year old a kid? Are you guys aware 16 is the age of consent in many countries? A kid in the mind? Probably A kid in the body? Absolutely not.

OP a 17 year old is mature enough, it's not like she's 13 or 14, if you want to screw her, by all means go ahead but be very careful & always use a condom. Naughty 17 year olds like that are very good at keeping secrets.

Now I know some people like bringing up morality, in this case it doesnt matter, what matters is the guy is happy, the girl is happy.

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by enigmatique(m): 12:27am On Dec 04, 2013
Guyz stop egging this guy to do what's wrong.@OP: Remember say wen d repercussions com? dem go chop too oo but dia own no fit reach ur own.
@Sexkillz and ilk who r busy advocating the right thing: Thumbs up peeps. Let's not tire in letting 'em know. It will benefit many.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by ConquerAll(m): 12:28am On Dec 04, 2013
@OP, don't mind what some people here are telling you to do. If she's less than 18 years, according to the law, she's not ripe to voluntarily give her consent. Whatever you do with her in that angle will amount to "R'APE". You're already an adult, don't fall for her cheap offer. You have been warned.

Secondly, you made mention of seeing a SNAKE from nowhere. What does this tell you? She may not be what you assume she is. You may be dealing with a possessed girl. And many of them at her age are usually very dangerous to toy with. She can cause debilitating havoc in your life.

8 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 04, 2013
sexkillz: You bang 17 year olds?

Too old or Too small? undecided Are you a learner? You haven't seen a 17 year old girl looking more nourished, matured than a 23 year old?

I'm afraid you associate with hungry-looking 17 year olds. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' / Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.