Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

She Is Seriously Tempting Me - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Seriously Tempting Me (52928 Views)

My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Akposy(m): 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
Mujah1deen: can you people stop with your stupid and useless superstitions?

U dis idiot aboki.....after na u go dey talk Islam....
No wonder u dey expect 72virgins 4 heaven lyk say na brothel...
Ashawo last born

4 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Akposy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
Michyeddy: When next she enters your house with crappy clothes..hold her..shake her and tell her to GO AND DIE

You will kill me wit laff ooooo
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by curtain: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
@OP. THE MOMENT YOU ALLOW YOUR WISDOM TO BECOME TRAPPED IN A CU.NT, YOU ARE DOOMED FOR LIFE. this may just be the test that will determine your next level in life. Satan has no free gift. Be wise!!!

3 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by texanomaly(f): 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
dinksymaine: Bros tidy the girl sharply,no jst waste time.I ve had this experience and d girl was 17 too.but her body look 20 something,this happened during my nysc.this babe won't allow me to rest.her tits were just massive.if you see her immediate elder sister,you ll think that she's older than her immediate elder sister because of her height and more matured body.I tired to resist but she later got to me.we do kiss,pre-intimacy and every other shit,but I refuse to tear her down cos she was still a virgin.And yet none of my friends believed that she was still a virgin cos her tits big pass mercy johnson on..she came one day and said to me and I quote "please I love you and I want you to Bleep me", and I delined and told her that I won't do. And that she should forget about me and get herself a boyfriend.I took my luggage and ran back to my place of primary assignment.cos they were staying opposite my brothers flat.to cut the story short,she later gained addmission in one of the universities and I prayed that she would get herself a boyfriend so that when visiting again,she won't disturb me again.Atfer 2yrs and I visited my bros again and this girl came callin again and this time she aint a virgin and I teared her pussy wall down and banged her brains out.......So bros use your brain

Finally...decency, and self control from a few of you.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by texanomaly(f): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
obadiah777: [b]folks relax here. the age is not the issue here. at 17 a woman is old enough to have s-e-x. a woman starts her period at 12 or 13 and this signifies that she is ready to start having kids. so 17 is not young for sex. get off the age thing. you have been programmed by society to think 17 is young for sex. the issue here is an issue of fornication. once you have s-e-x with her you better marry that woman or you are toast. that snake thing in the bathroom ? thats symbolism for you. this is your moment of trial bruv. and i can almost guarantee you that if you smash and run, you will be destroyed. if you smash and keep ? then you have passed the test

i am looking at your case spiritually and i think you are a lukewarm ( sitting on the fence ) kinda person. you are not evil but you are not good either. you are just somewhere in-between. and as we are in judgement period people like you who are in-between are been tested so you can pick sides. align with good or evil. and if you align with evil its swift judgement. these are end times. destruction is everywhere. yours is knocking on your door right now.

You have 3 choices
1-smash and run
2-smash and keep
3-totally ignore.
option (1) , you dont want. and more importantly get a KJV bible and get closer to the LORD

wink

You are one twisted guy, smh, but there is usually some truth in your rants. I like the bolded.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Heyliesha(m): 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
bro..plz where are you living?
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by texanomaly(f): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
Lolz...oops...it's all bolded.

I like the three choices...

You and your bolding everything... Geez grin
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by debetmx(m): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
If your story is true, do what you have to do or stop the girl from coming to your flat. I had an experience which I dulled myself which I later regretted because almost all my friends had done the girl.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Akposy(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
curtain: @OP. THE MOMENT YOU ALLOW YOUR WISDOM TO BECOME TRAPPED IN A CU.NT, YOU ARE DOOMED FOR LIFE. this may just be the test that will determine your next level in life. Satan has no free gift. Be wise!!!
curtain: @OP. THE MOMENT YOU ALLOW YOUR WISDOM TO BECOME TRAPPED IN A CU.NT, YOU ARE DOOMED FOR LIFE. this may just be the test that will determine your next level in life. Satan has no free gift. Be wise!!!
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ishilove:
Why must he go for option two? The girl has a nasty plan which the op must not fall for. Many people have mortgaged their destinies on the altar of sex because of lack of self control. Let him simply bar the girl from coming to him because if she keeps coming, he will eventually fall.

All these marine and witchcraft babes sef, one has gast be prayerful around them.
all principalities and powers belong to God including what you call witchcraft and marine spirits >>> colosians 1 vs 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

so he is being tested by God. hence why i gave him the three options. option 2 will not break him cuz he is not sinning. and notice how I said also move closer to God because obviously you are in the spotlight. the Lord has a special interest in his choice right now. he is under the lights. lights camera action wink
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
texanomaly:

You are one twisted guy, smh, but there is usually some truth in your rants. I like the bolded.

twisted ? lol okkkkkkkk. one of the few people calling for decency but i am the twisted one. okkkkkkk. i get the feelng you like to drop comments before thoroughly thinking out issues. like how yesterday you said i was twisted until you found out nsfw meant NOT SAFE FOR WORK grin
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Ishilove: 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
obadiah777: all principalities and powers belong to God including what you call witchcraft and marine spirits[/b] >>> colosians 1 vs 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

[b]so he is being tested by God. hence why i gave him the three options. option 2 will not break him cuz he is not sinning. and notice how I said also move closer to God because obviously you are in the spotlight. the Lord has a special interest in his choice right now. he is under the lights. lights camera action
wink
Obadiah... How is fornication not a sin? Giving vent of one's lusts all in the name of 'marrying' is giving license to sexual immorality. The man takes the girl as a kid sis. Supposing he sleeps with her today with the intention of keeping her for keeps, but along the way he meets someone else and leaves her, what happens? Obadiah, stop encouraging sexxual immorality. I fear you o

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Joel3(m): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
Joel.:
guy you don't joke with punny. punny is scares and expensive nowadays. blow the air out of her now while it last. next year she will be 18 and full adult, you might learn to regret this later if you miss this opportunity. talking from experience.
noted already the choice is yours
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by UjSizzle(f): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dis shildren av spoil finish shocked
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ishilove:
Obadiah... How is fornication not a sin? Giving vent of one's lusts all in the name of 'marrying' is giving license to sexual immorality. The man takes the girl as a kid sis. Supposing he sleeps with her today with the intention of keeping her for keeps, but along the way he meets someone else and leaves her, what happens? Obadiah, stop encouraging sexxual immorality. I fear you o
i dont think you understand the meaning of fornication. fornication is not having s-e-x. when you have s-e-x with someone it is not fornication. fornication is when you have s-e-x and then leave the person without keeping as a spouse. it is the act of leaving that makes it fornication. the act of s-e-x is what the Lord considers marriage not no ceremony. so once he sleeps with her, that is his wife, ceremony or not. if he runs after yanshing ? thats fornication.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
and another thing you guys dont understand about women. women are born with all the eggs they would ever have in life. its not like a guy who produces sperm forever. a woman is born with all the eggs she would ever have. and with each period she sheds thousands of eggs. by the time a woman has gotten to her 17th birthday she would have shed over fifty percent of all the eggs she was born with. the older she gets the more eggs she loses, so with women time is off the essence. at 17 you have lost almost half of your eggs. it is what it is.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Akposy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
obadiah777: and another thing you guys dont understand about women. women are born with all the eggs they would ever have in life. its not like a guy who produces sperm forever. a woman is born with all the eggs she would ever have. and with each period she sheds thousands of eggs. by the time a woman has gotten to her 17th birthday she would have shed over fifty percent of all the eggs she was born with. the older she gets the more eggs she loses, so with women time is off the essence. at 17 you have lost almost half of your eggs. it is what it is.

You r a confuse being..seriously
Who instilled dat stupid idea in ur head
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
Akposy:

You r a confuse being..seriously
Who instilled dat stupid idea in ur head
its biology and anatomy. well researched by the top biologists, anatomists and the likes http://answers.ask.com/Health/Reproductive/how_many_eggs_are_women_born_with
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by texanomaly(f): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
obadiah777: twisted ? lol okkkkkkkk. one of the few people calling for decency but i am the twisted one. okkkkkkk. i get the feelng you like to drop comments before thoroughly thinking out issues. like how yesterday you said i was twisted until you found out nsfw meant NOT SAFE FOR WORK grin

tongue

You do have some twisted ideas when it comes to the bible, but I believe you to be of high moral calibre. One of these days i am going to sit with you and have a conversation about these ideas of yours. wink

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
texanomaly:

tongue

You do have some twisted ideas when it comes to the bible, but I believe you to be of high moral calibre. One of these days i am going to sit with you and have a conversation about these ideas of yours. wink

I totally agree with the bolded.
Obadiah, I dey hail o.

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ishilove:
Help me tell him o.
obadiah777: and another thing you guys dont understand about women. women are born with all the eggs they would ever have in life. its not like a guy who produces sperm forever. a woman is born with all the eggs she would ever have. and with each period she sheds thousands of eggs. by the time a woman has gotten to her 17th birthday she would have shed over fifty percent of all the eggs she was born with. the older she gets the more eggs she loses, so with women time is off the essence. at 17 you have lost almost half of your eggs. it is what it is.
grin grin
You're so funny....

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by ElYamin: 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
Am I the only one who just can't ignore the fact that there was a snake in the toilet?
Was that part of her plans to seduce you?

Anyways, she just needs attention, she will hate you for ignoring her, you will hate yourself If you don't. DON'T BE THAT GUY.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by wayodude(m): 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
From the symptoms of this ailment I am forced to prescribe Pen-is-ilin, to be vigourously administered through the forward facing orifice in the lower part of her anatomy. cheesy

I trust this remedy will deliver the required results. Just repeat treatment once or twice daily until symptoms seize to appear.

Thank me later...
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by texanomaly(f): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
wayodude: From the symptoms of this ailment I am forced to prescribe Pen-is-ilin. To be vigourously administered through the front opening in the lower part of her anatomy. cheesy

Repeat treatment once or twice daily until symptoms seize to appear.

Thank me later...

It's no wonder that STDs and AIDs is an epidemic

SMDH
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Akposy(m): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
obadiah777: its biology and anatomy. well researched by the top biologists, anatomists and the likes http://answers.ask.com/Health/Reproductive/how_many_eggs_are_women_born_with

Those tinz r rubbish... Many women in dia late 40s still give birth to bouncing cute babies
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by elevation4: 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
guy,u shoud'nt do wot will abuse and rendered ur personality to useless.advice her like ur sister as u have ealier said.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by texanomaly(f): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
elevation4: guy,u shoud'nt do wot will abuse and rendered ur personality to useless.advice her like ur sister as u have ealier said.

Good advice.

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by ennecco: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
that girl need serious attesion . you no what i mean. she need deliverancs. do all you can to stop her coming to your apartment.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
Obiagu1: When did you first have sex

texanomaly: 21
Obiagu1:

Good for you. You should have waited till you get married.

But don't come here to tell me a person that has sex with a 17 year old is a pervert because age of consent in Nigeria is below 17.

You can't go to Britain and call someone with a 16 year old girlfriend a pervert or pedo.phile because he is not.
texanomaly:

First of all get your facts straight. He was my husband. Second of all, just because it's legal doesn't make it advisable. 17 year olds are not done maturing emotionally. That is a fact. Look it up, if read outside NL.

Park well jor!!!

Girl, that was straight to the bone. HMMMMM I love how you handled the "human dog".
And My respect for you is so high right now.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Prodigee: 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
@OP if truly she's a virgin & u bleep her, it will be difficult to free her o...she go dey want more...think twice!! #WORD
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Prodigee: 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
vickyO:

Girl, that was straight to the bone. HMMMMM I love how you handled the "human dog".
And My respect for you is so high right now.
Na person u call so?! Smh
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Chrisx1x(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
Nolongthing1: OP This girl is possesed by the SPIRIT OF LUST she needs immediate deliverance from this spirit kindly do her a favour by giving me her phone number or facebook profile address, so i can change her life , she'll have a great testimony to the power of God after three days of non stop deliverance.
u wan screw her abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' / Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.