Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

UNN Break ASUU’s Heart, Lectures Holding Today Across Departments - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Break ASUU’s Heart, Lectures Holding Today Across Departments (2763 Views)

5 Boring Departments In Nigerian Universities / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Strike Update: Crucial Meeting Said To Be Holding Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN Break ASUU’s Heart, Lectures Holding Today Across Departments by Bensonn: 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
ichidodo: Shey lectures dey hold for Carver?! Abi dem shift am go Jimbazz

chem 101 Asegboloyin @ NSLT. Then practicals 273 at Abuja biulding. Then chem 221 @ carver auditorium
Re: UNN Break ASUU’s Heart, Lectures Holding Today Across Departments by Bensonn: 11:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
OKKO: University of Nigeria my alma mata, hail her rejoice for the sake of knowledge....the pride of our land...##singing## Only great lions and lionesses can sing this song!

Take your lead university per excellence!

I hope my department of medical rehabilitation (physiotherapy) was the second after Chem.

Mods front page pleassssse let it serve as example to others!

thats my alma mata. There are on two universities in Nigeria. University of NIGERIA, and others.
Re: UNN Break ASUU’s Heart, Lectures Holding Today Across Departments by Jobabori(m): 12:04am On Dec 03, 2013
sleeky007: Lies..........Lies...........Lies............ASUU held congress meeting in UNN today and the strike is still on........Don't know what some of you gain by peddling false stories. FYI, ASUU will laugh last. FG just played its last card.
Some people prefer to rejoice over fake news. I am not happy about the strike but i abhor fake news like AAUA don open. ESUT has call off the strike and others.
Re: UNN Break ASUU’s Heart, Lectures Holding Today Across Departments by Jman06(m): 5:28am On Dec 03, 2013
juju2008: Why is it that South Easterners are saboteurs? They will always be the ones to renegade. This is unfortunate. Such will never happen in the northern or western part of Nigeria because they are always together in fighting their cause. That is why it will be difficult for us to have a president who is Igbo.
Which cause are u talking about? Peoples' jobs are about to be sacrificed on the alter of politics by some selfish ASUU excos and you are blaming them for being reasonable enough to go back to work. I wish you understand the politics of unionism but you obviously don't.

1 Like

Re: UNN Break ASUU’s Heart, Lectures Holding Today Across Departments by emmanugo: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2013
juju2008: Why is it that South Easterners are saboteurs? They will always be the ones to renegade. This is unfortunate. Such will never happen in the northern or western part of Nigeria because they are always together in fighting their cause. That is why it will be difficult for us to have a president who is Igbo.
were u actualy concious wen u typed dis Goossshhhhhhh..
Re: UNN Break ASUU’s Heart, Lectures Holding Today Across Departments by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 03, 2013
plaindealer:

I don't know why many of you make make Nigeria/US analogies, it's not like the economic, cultural and political realities are the same.

Do they have understaffed Universities with deplorable learning learning facilities and environment in the US?

Do do they deny academic staffs in US universities living wage and decent quality of life?

Here we have over paid and over pampered public officials asking our academic staffs to sacrifice and labor under a terrible and poorly funded education system while they splurge on trivial necessities like bullet proof cars, insane and unrivaled benefits and loot at will.

Look here, what you put into your education system determines what results you get hence the quality of education and end products/Students in Nigeria. It's not like they care anyway, there kids are in private schools in Nigerian and abroad..

Poorly paid, demoralized and uninspired workers creates bad products. It's your choice..

So sad you could have been better if you were trained elswhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

AAU 2016/2017 School Fees Circular / Writing An Excellent Essay / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.