Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? (20560 Views)

How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by lertee(f): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
embarassed
RedBenson:

Lols @ aiming frontpage. Check my profile and see how many times i've made front page. Besides, what's d benefit of 'hitting' frontpage? Am not interested for such. Mods. are just doing thier jobs perfectly putting up sensible and benevolent threads on frontpage. grin

Now, as for u, am not sure you are financially, physically or anyway better than those 6girls. This means if they culd have such low amount in thier account, then perhaps ur own is #45.00. grin
I don't have an account not to talk of having 45naira.
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Dannyxy(m): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
pinkshell:

Stalking ke?
Danny olora, don't give ursef too much credit.
Am sure u aint worth d troble both pocketwise n facewise.

Of all d gals wey comment ontop dis post na me u choose to pick on, mayb u are d 1 stalking me.
Dats If u even no wat 'stalk' mins, dis wan wey u no even fit spell 'is'
If u aint stalking stop replying!
hehehe, at least i better pass, everybody fit assume say na typo, but what of you?, teacher caro we no fit spell "means" say na "mins", mins ko secs ni..

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by chamboy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
ebamma: my guy girls love spending money, a girl's expenses, food excluded in a month could top 30k, while an average guys own may be 10 to 15k, from buying new clothes to latest shoes, to fixing their hair to manicure to buying cosmetics, a girl with 30k in her account before the end of the month will be left with 3k to 4k, so my friend, its not that girls don't have money, it's just that when they have they spend while we guys love saving more
Guy u dey f up aswear, me wey dey jobless gan dey spend pass dat one, how much is hair e reach one bottle of moet
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by chamboy(m): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
Girls no spend reach guys....d hair n clothes no b guys dey pay ni
Ppl wey dey stingy naturally
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
RedBenson:

Lols @ aiming frontpage. Check my profile and see how many times i've made front page. Besides, what's d benefit of 'hitting' frontpage? Am not interested for such. Mods. are just doing thier jobs perfectly putting up sensible and benevolent threads on frontpage. grin

Now, as for u, am not sure you are financially, physically or anyway better than those 6girls. This means if they culd have such low amount in thier account, then perhaps ur own is #45.00. grin

It's a lie! You are officeless. perhaps, a motor park tout. grin

ok I dont..so wat?..
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by ztob(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
addictiv: .^^^^^you see how people fail exams....topic says "average " the girls who have upto 1m are definitely not average girls you see everyday on the streets.
@ topic i say btw 0.00 to 20k.

These ones are nolonger Average. They are now below average.
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by pinkshell(f): 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dannyxy: hehehe, at least i better pass, everybody fit assume say na typo, but what of you?, teacher caro we no fit spell "means" say na "mins", mins ko secs ni..

I GIVE UP
Oya gaan rest oo!
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Dannyxy(m): 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
pinkshell:

I GIVE UP
Oya gaan rest oo!
fear, fear, my friend go and sleep jor, but b4 you sleep, oya gimme ur number so that i will flash you in case you oversleep, u know say ur oga go just sack you if u go work late.. Yimu# grin , Just kidding.
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by pinkshell(f): 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dannyxy: fear, fear, my friend go and sleep jor, but b4 you sleep, oya gimme ur number so that i will flash you in case you oversleep, u know say ur oga go just sack you if u go work late.. Yimu# grin , Just kidding.

Are u sure u were just joking!
Cos I was abt giving u oo!
But as u don jump say na play #Shrugs
U don bleepUp #Chuckles!
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by fruityjojo(f): 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
patmaine:

500 ke.. wetin I dey use send ur mama and sisters card
That your hand go bend & ur Anus go lick! Wen u use take type your mama & her generation story 4 hear! If you beat your mother & u hav no respect 4 her keep dat knowlede 2 urself u don't hav 2 let d world know wat a waste of sperm your are! Awaa Bush fowl!

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Dannyxy(m): 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
pinkshell:

Are u sure u were just joking!
Cos I was abt giving u oo!
But as u don jump say na play #Shrugs
U don bleepUp #Chuckles!
wetin i go do with ur number, with ur opkolo voice?, if i wan yarn with you, email dey.. But seriously u wan gimme tongue grin yimu#
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by pinkshell(f): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dannyxy: wetin i go do with ur number, with ur opkolo voice?, if i wan yarn with you, email dey.. But seriously u wan gimme tongue grin yimu#

Hehehe!
Seriously! I don't #StraightFace
My last reply to u. Takia
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by FATT123: 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]see make i tell una.girls no ever get money,any money way una seeany girl hol,make una no say na man give am to her,una no no say na y dem dey spend the money like say tomorrow no dey,cus dey no no how the moni take come.gals na total fuckupp shocked tongue embarassed :-Xshhhsshhshh
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by khattab02: 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
lertee: embarassed

I don't have an account not to talk of having 45naira.
Haha..lol. These people eh!
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by ireneidiva(f): 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
RedBenson:

Uu dont know wat u r saying. Am sure u dont av up to 20k in ur account and here u r bringing dat ur normal 'efizi'. Like i said, it was in ur own village. grin Talk now, how much do u have in ur acc.?

Tell us your bank's location rather. You'll finish hanging out with locals and come here to say crap.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Evalsam1(m): 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
So no lady shld come and prove these guys wrong, does it mean all there r saying us true? wonderful!
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by miss2895(f): 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dis story is smehw.
U ar d seventh person on d queue all d ladies withdrew less dan 5k, hw u com know say d guys withdrew more to 10k, sayin guys dat means dere is more dan 1.
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by jasmines(f): 2:25am On Dec 04, 2013
you talk about average but i dont know how average you mean. My definition of average is not poor and not rich. An average receptionist/secetary earns a basic salary of 30-40k monthly even teachers. They live with their parents and have a boyfriend as backup. So i"ll say 400k isnt too much considering she doesnt really touch her salary unless she wants to. when you start talking of auditors, doctors, or heirs to a dynasty of biz, i cant guess. then when you talk of market sellers, teachers is across the gutter schools, i'll say 50-100k grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Cutekid54: 2:54am On Dec 04, 2013
The funny thing be say most of the guyz commenting on diz post including the OP, are broke ass niggas.. Na d OP worse pass sef, as u nor get job d nxt tin na to go bank go dey check d amnt wey diz person n d@ person dey wivdraw... Yeye dey smell
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 04, 2013
I think the question should be..."How much does an average nigerian girl have in her brain?"

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by addictiv(m): 7:15am On Dec 04, 2013
RedBenson:

So where do you keep the main money then? At home or buried in the bush? grin
Inside calabash or she go take am do akawo......
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 04, 2013
ireneidiva:
Tell us your bank's location rather. You'll finish hanging out with locals and come here to say crap.

But i've told u naw. I said it's in ur village. grin If u think am lying, then ask ur village chief.
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by hotwax: 9:34am On Dec 04, 2013
phrenoz: I think the question should be..."How much does an average nigerian girl have in her brain?"

I see. Do us a favor by answering the same question.
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by trappatoni(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2013
lorretta u: So what's the aim of this post?
Fact student girls have more money than student boys
Fact job-hunting girls have more money than job-hunting boys.
Fact working women have more money than working men who are in the same class or grade of job with them
A female banker in level 8 has more money than a male banker in same level and same bank.
A female oil worker has more money than a male worker in same level and same company.
Maybe cos they get extra from their men or maybe cos they don't have the same financial responsibility as their male counterparts.
It is not ideal but it is what it is.
Maybe you're not a student and you're comparing yourself with female students who are barely surviving in school. Smh
God will bless you for the comment. only God knows what Nigerian girls have done to this guy.
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 04, 2013
the average amount that her boyfriend has deposited there
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Cutekid54: 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
phrenoz: I think the question should be..."How much does an average nigerian girl have in her brain?"
.. And to think u r a female, nawa 4 NL o, diz z d only site i see foolish people trying to post wise comments
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by ArcToyin(m): 8:54am On Dec 17, 2014
ebamma:
my guy girls love spending money, a girl's expenses, food excluded in a month could top 30k, while an average guys own may be 10 to 15k, from buying new clothes to latest shoes, to fixing their hair to manicure to buying cosmetics, a girl with 30k in her account before the end of the month will be left with 3k to 4k, so my friend, its not that girls don't have money, it's just that when they have they spend while we guys love saving more
na because of guys dem dey all these
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 17, 2014
Kikiki OP you want to put money in their accounts ni?
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by diva90: 12:55am On Sep 07, 2017
Most of them are broke, all na packaging
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:52am On May 01, 2018
ireneidiva:

no it was in your village-the most primitive part of nigeria! Dunno where else you meet those kinda girls!

fact remains that majority of Nigerian ladies are broke.
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:56am On May 01, 2018
Dannyxy:
mcheww, how does this make sense?, please stop contradicting yourself. As in practically speaking, are you saying women are being given preferential treatment in the office or what?, as far as i am concerned, if a lady is being give more renumeration than her male colleague of the same level, something is wrong. She giving the boss something for the extra bonus, and in that case it is a shame to the women folk. Bleh, i hate it when women think the can contradict working ethics because they are women. Secondly, female students have more money than male students, it a shame!, isn't it obvious where they get their money from, going about town with sugar daddies, sleeping one man or another. Infact you should be ashamed of this your post, because technically you are encouraging girls to the wrong things for money. Smh

#Word
Re: How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? by ireneidiva(f): 1:28pm On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

fact remains that majority of Nigerian ladies are broke.
Please, who are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends / Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.