Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? (20556 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 6:12am On Jun 09, 2017
I am a white lady, full of sex fantasy about black men. there are so many cute guys in Africa. I can not help thinking , what if I can touch anyone of them , without punishment, without any more involvement with sex, if I don't want to .

since playing with peniss is the standard fore play for further sex, I am afraid that, if I give a man such a hint as "I want to touch and play you peniss" , he would go down to the end .

and since, according to me, 5 out of 10 black boys are cute, even I have to accept the consequences of playing their peniss, I simply can not
allow half the men whose peniss I intend to play , to come into my hole.

so , this is the conundrum , raised by a white lady, to you black cute boys. how do you think ? can I randomly play with any one peniss and stop anytime I want ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by nNEOo(m): 6:17am On Jun 09, 2017
can you touch my penis and still hold back the urge of being penetrated....

26 Likes

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by tungstar(m): 6:20am On Jun 09, 2017
if you play with it, it must play with you as well..... its not as if it à toy you know. its à weapon. grin

and one has to be very careful when playing with à weapon: i guess mama told her that grin

27 Likes

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Headlesschicken(m): 6:22am On Jun 09, 2017
undecided on dis Friday morning, can i suck yuh cl!t without u moaning, so i guess d answer is NO...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 6:23am On Jun 09, 2017
nNEOo:
can you touch my penis and still hold back the urge of being penetrated....

can your peniss be instantly erected , once I touch it slightly ? I don't want to attach too much attention and emotion to every man I intend to touch.

in the company I serve in now, there are 400 black men. I nearly want to touch 200 of them. in my mind, they all have ejaculated hundreds of times.

but I am trying to put my fantasy into realization.

and I can allow very few of them to go into my 2 holes. the rest , they have to be suffering from my titillation and hand play only.

psychologically I do welcome some nice guys and peniss to penetrate me , but physically I can not let that happen, I need to protect my body.

1 Like

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 6:29am On Jun 09, 2017
tungstar:
if you play with it, it must play with you as well..... its not as if it à toy you know. its à weapon. grin

and one has to be very careful when playing with à weapon: i guess mama told her that grin

so that is why a beautiful woman who plays with peniss by hands only, is call a vixen and whatever other bad names. it is not a reciprocal action.

it depends on the female , whether she is wile enough and cool-minded enough.

but since I am a female boss, i have money and status advantage. so i can do it unilaterally, if i am smart enough.

1 Like

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Epositive(m): 6:30am On Jun 09, 2017
nitori oloun, in this fasting shocked sad

3 Likes

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by nNEOo(m): 6:31am On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

can your peniss be instantly erected , once I touch it slightly ? I don't want to attach too much attention and emotion to every man I intend to touch.

in the company I serve in now, there are 400 black men. I nearly want to touch 200 of them. in my mind, they all have ejaculated hundreds of times.

but I am trying to put my fantasy into realization.

and I can allow very few of them to go into my 2 holes. the rest , they have to be suffering from my titillation and hand play only.

psychologically I do welcome some nice guys and peniss to penetrate me , but physically I can not let that happen, I need to protect my body.

well slight n gentle touch should hasten erection,n yes if I can give you a handshake the I sure can give you a dic.k to handle .
but why do I feel somehow reading your comment

1 Like

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 6:32am On Jun 09, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided on dis Friday morning, can i suck yuh cl!t without u moaning, so i guess d answer is NO...

your answer is not relevant at all. you should retort in this way :"if I lick your hole, can you withstand not being penetrated ? "

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 6:34am On Jun 09, 2017
Epositive:
nitori oloun, in this fasting shocked sad

in English , please .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 6:38am On Jun 09, 2017
nNEOo:

well slight n gentle touch should hasten erection,n yes if I can give you a handshake the I sure can give you a dic.k to handle .

have you completed your sentence ?

how can a gentleman be so easy to be aroused ? is it a boasting ? there are so many other seductions by women, which are no less than "well slight n gentle touch" , every minute, surrounding you. if you are so easy to be aroused, your peniss will keep solid all day long.

1 Like

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 6:43am On Jun 09, 2017
nNEOo:

and, I am not a considerate woman, I am not coming to Africa to look for a husband, I prefer "boys" , who are disposable , which means, I would highly probably touch a boy 10 or 20 times or every time I chance to see him in privacy.

can such a boy be aroused suddenly every time ?

anyway, i have paid the money, say, the salary and the "bonus" to my hireling boys, why not, I play and touch as many times as i choose to .

1 Like

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by nNEOo(m): 6:53am On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

have you completed your sentence ?

how can a gentleman be so easy to be aroused ? is it a boasting ? there are so many other seductions by women, which are no less than "well slight n gentle touch" , every minute, surrounding you. if you are so easy to be aroused, your peniss will keep solid all day long.

actually am not boasting just that since am not the only one reading my test decided to pinch a little salt.
that being said I find it inappropriate for a random lady to touch my di.ck but if it just to satisfy your curiosity why not I'd gladly oblige after giving it a brief thought.

it no big deal and yes I might get an erection depending if you want to handle a grump di.ck or full erected one no fuss.
what I meant by "feeling somehow " after reading your post is that within me I question the reason why you chose black guys over other race, do you see them as tools(inferior objects) you can use or disuse.

1 Like

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 6:56am On Jun 09, 2017
nNEOo:

actually am not boasting just that since am not the only one reading my test decided to pinch a little salt.
that being said I find it inappropriate for a random lady to touch my di.ck but if it just to satisfy your curiosity why not I'd gladly oblige after giving it a brief thought.

it no big deal and yes I might get an erection depending if you want to handle a grump di.ck or full erected one no fuss.
what I meant by "feeling somehow " after reading your post is that within me I question the reason why you chose black guys over other race, do you see them as tools(inferior objects) you can use or disuse.

i have no feeling towards white men, i have got rid of white men.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by nNEOo(m): 7:01am On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

and, I am not a considerate woman, I am not coming to Africa to look for a husband, I prefer "boys" , who are disposable , which means, I would highly probably touch a boy 10 or 20 times or every time I chance to see him in privacy.

can such a boy be aroused suddenly every time ?

anyway, i have paid the money, say, the salary and the "bonus" to my hireling boys, why not, I play and touch as many times as i choose to .

well to be frank with you,you picked the right age range.
black boys have ragging hormones, so yes they 'll probably get aroused most times.
Do you feel this way with white boys as well or is it inter-specific?
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 7:05am On Jun 09, 2017
nNEOo:

well to be frank with you,you picked the right age range.
black boys have ragging hormones, so yes they 'll probably get aroused most times.
Do you feel this way with white boys as well or is it inter-specific?

actually when I say black boys, I mean, black men . I can not differentiate these 2 words, when I am in Africa.

either because almost every black men looks the same to me, or because they call themselves boys.

after I have tasted several black peniss, I could never suffer myself to think of white men's nuisance.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Ncsamuel(m): 7:07am On Jun 09, 2017
Why ogun, why ogun, why?
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by YorubaNigga(m): 7:09am On Jun 09, 2017
So una wan turn peniss to toy ba?
Why not play with cucumber instead

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by nNEOo(m): 7:11am On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

i have no feeling towards white men, i have got rid of white men.

well well isn't this intriguing and fascinating @ d same time mmm,
is it more like eliminating redundancy or the black guys intrigued you more, much more than the white guys that you'd GET RID OF THEM ALL ¿?
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 7:14am On Jun 09, 2017
nNEOo:

well well isn't this intriguing and fascinating @ d same time mmm,
is it more like eliminating redundancy or the black guys intrigued you more, much more than the white guys that you'd GET RID OF THEM ALL ¿?

of course I love black peniss, or else why should I bother myself to post so many sex threads over here ?
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by rex444(m): 7:15am On Jun 09, 2017
Bullshit....i wonder why so many guys here didn't see this as a racial comment........ur fantasy mustn't be centered around one race... there are many cute guys from different races and we blacks are no sex device.....

1 Like

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 7:20am On Jun 09, 2017
YorubaNigga:
So una wan turn peniss to toy ba?
Why not play with cucumber instead

actually, I want to capture a cute black boy's heart by a nice mouth job at first. it is more secure than a hand job. but , even like that, a mouth job is not safe. maybe there are some bacteria on the peniss .

it is so absurd if I ask a strange guy to have a body test before I suck his peniss.

if I want to win his heart with a lightening speed, and thundering effect, I should bend out and suck it immediately. I am guaranteed I would always get what I want, the loyal love from the owner of that peniss.

so a compromising way comes out. I pay him some money , and I have to make him suffer to be hand played for several times, during which , I would inspect whether his peniss has any visible disease. and if not, for the 4th or 5th time intercourse, I would broach a mouth job.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Headlesschicken(m): 7:21am On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

your answer is not relevant at all. you should l
in this way :"if I lick your hole, can you withstand being penetrated ? "
undecided[quote author =whywhyogun post=57336841]

your answer is not relevant at all. you should retort in this way :"if I lick your hole, can you withstand being penetrated ? "[/quote] d cl!t and d pucci hole r not really d same... or r yuhs d same?
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by nNEOo(m): 7:22am On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

actually when I say black boys, I mean, black men . I can not differentiate these 2 words, when I am in Africa.

either because almost every black men looks the same to me, or because they call themselves boys.

after I have tasted several black peniss, I could never suffer myself to think of white men's nuisance.

it settled then this is a pointer that ladies of like mind as yours will soon invade Africa and the black man would be an endangered specie, and who suffer the most? BLACK GIRLS.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 7:22am On Jun 09, 2017
rex444:
Bullshit....i wonder why so many guys here didn't see this as a racial comment........ur fantasy mustn't be centered around one race... there are many cute guys from different races and we blacks are no sex device.....

so, you force me to suck a white peniss , under the pressure of being accused a racist ?
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by nNEOo(m): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

of course I love black peniss, or else why should I bother myself to post so many sex threads over here ?

well you know what they say "IF YOU GO BLACK YOU WON'T GO BACK "

1 Like

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 7:25am On Jun 09, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided d cl!t and d pucci hole r not really d same... or r yuhs d same?

you don't even know what you are talking about.

what poor logic you have.

I don't want to explain.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by rex444(m): 7:26am On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

so, you force me to suck a white peniss , under the pressure of being accused a racist ?
Suit yourself...dildos...are the perfect tool for your quest...get one
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 7:26am On Jun 09, 2017
nNEOo:

it settled then this is a pointer that ladies of like mind as yours will soon invade Africa and the black man would be an endangered specie, and who suffer the most? BLACK GIRLS.

I do dislike black women, I have no feeling to them all.

and I don't think many white ladies would rush to Africa.

I am the extremely few that are so open-minded and sexually audacious.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by lenghtinny(m): 7:27am On Jun 09, 2017
Warris dis

1 Like

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 7:28am On Jun 09, 2017
nNEOo:

well you know what they say "IF YOU GO BLACK YOU WON'T GO BACK "

but Africa is so poor , I don't know how much longer time I can hang on here. the sun is scorching, my skin is tanned.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Headlesschicken(m): 7:29am On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

you don't even know what you are talking about.

what poor logic you have.

I don't want to explain.
I don't believe u snap n send yuhs let us see n verify...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends / How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? / Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.