Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife (28234 Views)

Manchester United And Arsenal Fans Hijack Liverpool's 'player Of The Year' Poll / Wenger And Arsenal Do It Again! Time To Win / Will Chelsea And Arsenal Fans Support Man U Against Barcelona? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by INFOTECH2: 6:37am On Dec 04, 2013
maishot:

Brov, thank Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊.

But how you want make I watch match for house when na for football centre the fun dey? wink

Take her along. But if she dosent want to go, Abeg just try pay and watch in ur house. Its beta not to loose her attention ooo. [size=8pt][/size]
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Bluesky202: 6:40am On Dec 04, 2013
bros is applicable to me sef. I just beliv dat lonelyness caused it. Wen ur wife hv issue or baby, she will busy den u shal benefit freedom.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by ChiSun27(m): 6:47am On Dec 04, 2013
Vivly: If it were another club, I'd have given you advice. Since it's arsenal, choose your wife.

You killed it cute Princess...thumbs up!!!

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by onyi83: 6:51am On Dec 04, 2013
maishot:

Brov, thank Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊.

But how you want make I watch match for house when na for football centre the fun dey? wink
....while watching it in ur house with ur wife try and make it fun......Abi u dey lean?
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by elebua: 6:53am On Dec 04, 2013
mumumugu: As arsenal spent seven years without trouphy so shall you spend seven years without children

as arsenal lost their vanpersie,fabregas nasri and henry to better opponent clubs, so shall you loose your property to your enemies

say amen
What rubbish! You have taken it too far my friend. You may have hurt someone.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Latnok95(m): 7:05am On Dec 04, 2013
Wenger = Married..
Giroud = Married
Ozil = Engaged
Arteta = Married
Poldoski = Married
Walcot = Engaged
And so on.....

Now, if it was Giroud's wife that told him to choose between Arsenal n Her, I will consider..
Football viewing aint an hobby but an addiction, Playing Football is the hobby

5 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 04, 2013
You won't believe the love of ♍¥ life this morning said we should spend time to pray this evening when she gets back from work (Bank).

When Arsenal and Hull city will ϐε digging it!

Now, I'm a man that believes i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ prayer, but definately not when ♍¥ 'beloved' gunners are playing!

Choi! I love ♍¥ wife very much, soo much.
But I can't loose Arsenal now, not when I've waited 8 (eight) good throphyless seasons.

Nna, this is getting too difficult for me.., and Madam hates Football!
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by BUSHHUNTER: 7:09am On Dec 04, 2013
Vivly: If it were another club, I'd have given you advice. Since it's arsenal, choose your wife.

4 ur mumumind u don comment....idiat

3 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by rusher14: 7:12am On Dec 04, 2013
She should go and die!!! grin grin tongue
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by ukayheights(m): 7:12am On Dec 04, 2013
dey kari ur wife go watch match jhor.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by cherieb2(f): 7:12am On Dec 04, 2013
Op Ȋ̝̊̅ understand how u feel. Even as a female, if Ȋ̝̊̅ get married n M̶̲̥̅♈ hubby tells me 2 quit watching ManU match then that will b taking part of me away o-no joke, dats d passion.

U can start by making her pick interest in football n Arsenal in particular by telling her interesting things abt d club(the gud old days, then d trophyless 8yrs n how u guys ar seriously luking 4wrd dis season τ̅☺ break that york), the history, the coach(how he still rides on bicycle), the players(how whenever one scores a goal, someome somewhere dies)Lol, just kidding though.....but dats it, make her pick interest, then go further by telling her the names of the players n wat football is all abt.
Ȋ̝̊̅ won't advice u take her along τ̅☺ d viewing centre just yet, cos she will still be lonely der if she's not being carried along. Get a decoder at home instead and try τ̅☺ make her interested in watching matches with you.

Women are complex as well as simple being...all she need is you τ̅☺ carry her along.
Don't forget τ̅☺ get her an arsenal Jersey also
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 04, 2013
An0nimus:
I should try this cheesy.
try it,it works. She's not interested cos she didn't know anything at all about it,by the time you explain things to her,she would definitely start enjoying football.
It would even be interesting is she supports another team. You can invite friends,and neighbours,if you can afford that.

Bros, abeg,try not to allow any crack in your marriage. women are funny beings.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by lakefist(m): 7:15am On Dec 04, 2013
ogugua88: SHE DEY CRAZE?!?!

I'm sorry, but I do find that ridiculous odd. There's nothing wrong with having a hobby as such. I'm an avid football fan myself. The answer I'd have for her, she may not like. Something like smoking, drinking, staying out late, etc., are habits I wouldn't like in a partner, but watching football? Either she gets on board or leave me be. Sorry.

Na wa for woman wahala. *runs away*
you are not married that is why your post is irrelevant.
learn to comment reseanably next time without insult

2 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 04, 2013
Stewpid club! undecided
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Vinsaint(m): 7:16am On Dec 04, 2013
Babzilla: MUMU
MAYBE ARSENAL SHOULD DO THE COOKING 4 U
AND TAKE CARE OF UR SEXUAL NEEDS
MAYBE ARSENAL SHOULD TAKE CARE OF UR KIDS
OR WHEN URE SICK SRSENAL SHOULD TAKE CARE OF U
SOME PEOPLE SURENOW HOW TO PUT THE CART B4 THE HORSE
[s][/s]
Na u mumu pass. Na lazy men no fit cook for dem sef.I even cook beta dan my babe. I cook for her with love portion i min with love. And if de woman denials him of his marital rights she is puttin her marrage in distress cos de man can easily get anoda w8in woman. And she will be de one to suffer more. Why wld u even mention sickness as if it is a man tin. Evrybody is prom to fall sick b it child, woman,man even animals. Marriage shldn't be a bording but love nd understanding. As far as de game is not a daily tin, why shldn't he have a breathin space to do tins he loves to b4 dey got married. I no we Nigerian r not lyk white pple here standin in cold onda freazing point paying dia tickets to supporting dia teams. Pls reason wel b4 u say tins. Marriage is not all abt cookin & washin cos i do dem for myself.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Xtaceeey: 7:17am On Dec 04, 2013

And wat did u jst do? No b d same advice u don giv so?
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by deor03(m): 7:20am On Dec 04, 2013
I keep telling Nigerians, Oyinbo clubs don't send you @ all, All of them.
All you 'die hard' fans are just supporters, if Arsenal is relegated tomorrow, you will switch.

If you like choose, oyinbo club over your wife, then Wenger will come and help you build your home

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by ichidodo: 7:21am On Dec 04, 2013
Op take her out shopping and while she's@ it you go get your game on......COME ON YOU GUNNERRRSSSSS!!!
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Hkana: 7:24am On Dec 04, 2013
Between Arsenal and your wife? And you're finding it difficult to make a choice? Bro, U got to check yourself

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by chucky234(m): 7:26am On Dec 04, 2013
LMAO
Oh I don forget wetin I be wan talk sef....
No even bother go watch Sunderland vs Arsenal today cos na hot boiled water she go take welcome you, you better dumb Arsenal or carry her along.
My wife dey support Arsenal while me dey support Liverpool,the fun no get part two especially each time wey Arsenal win Liverpoon,ehn I no go rest for her week long celebration.
Carry your wife along bro and you will be happy for it.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Connoisseur(m): 7:28am On Dec 04, 2013
oga maishot you and this your banker wife
why wont she complain, the little time she gets to spend wit you, you spend it at the viewing center.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Vinsaint(m): 7:30am On Dec 04, 2013
Latnok95: Wenger = Married..
Giroud = Married
Ozil = Engaged
Arteta = Married
Poldoski = Married
Walcot = Engaged
And so on.....

Now, if it was Giroud's wife that told him to choose between Arsenal n Her, I will consider..
Football viewing aint an hobby but an addiction, Playing Football is the hobby

Playin futbal no bi hobby na carria.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by mj(m): 7:34am On Dec 04, 2013
Willgates: aside from your kids, sir I don't see anything as valuable and irreplaceable as a wife. You can't be leaving the poor woman alone in the house all in the name of going to watch "arsenal". Next time, take her with you,if she doesn't like the viewing center ,endeavour to buy a satellite decoder. CTL is just 18k or there about and shows all the matches u can ever or might never think of with just a token of N3100 a month as subscription

Please can I have CTL number, website or email address? Thanks.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by fijiano202(m): 7:34am On Dec 04, 2013
am Sorry darling its Arsenal all the way but wait oo when u marry self,una no get honeymoon phase
maishot: Honestly pple, I was wondering where to post this. Either @ the family section or here.
I'm a die-hard gunner fan. Been following right from the days of "Igwe" (Henry Thiery), if you know what I mean.
Sha, after coming back from watching Cadiff vs Arsenal match, celebrating as usual (for being @ the top of the Table)..,
madam locked me outside.undecided
She said I must choose btw her or Arsenal.
If she had said "Football", it would have been easier, but she said Arsenal!
Truth is, football is my only hubby, and I can't do without watching Arsenal.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by emmabest2000(m): 7:42am On Dec 04, 2013
Willgates: aside from your kids, sir I don't see anything as valuable and irreplaceable as a wife. You can't be leaving the poor woman alone in the house all in the name of going to watch "arsenal". Next time, take her with you,if she doesn't like the viewing center ,endeavour to buy a satellite decoder. CTL is just 18k or there about and shows all the matches u can ever or might never think of with just a token of N3100 a month as subscription
lol grin
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by dondavidson1: 7:43am On Dec 04, 2013
She go gree follow u go d viewing centre? If yes.
Gbam. E follow 4 escapade
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by simongonner: 7:43am On Dec 04, 2013
Arsenal is the best club in the world...
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by simongonner: 7:44am On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by simongonner: 7:45am On Dec 04, 2013
maishot: Honestly pple, I was wondering where to post this. Either @ the family section or here.

I'm a die-hard gunner fan. Been following right from the days of "Igwe" (Henry Thiery), if you know what I mean.

Sha, after coming back from watching Cadiff vs Arsenal match, celebrating as usual (for being @ the top of the Table)..,

madam locked me outside.undecided

She said I must choose btw her or Arsenal.

If she had said "Football", it would have been easier, but she said Arsenal!

Truth is, football is my only hubby, and I can't do without watching Arsenal.
Join if you are an arsenal fan https://m./509796949101462?message_id=547675655313591&_rdr
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by troy20(m): 7:48am On Dec 04, 2013
she is just not happy for you cursing wenger in your sleep or even sleeping walking your way to arsen wenger's house whenever you lose those your matches.just try telling her you are leaving arsenal for chelsea where mikel obi is and see her reaction.trust me she means you well.10yrs trophyless na small ting?

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by oluxy(m): 7:53am On Dec 04, 2013
ogugua88: SHE DEY CRAZE?!?!

I'm sorry, but I do find that ridiculous odd. There's nothing wrong with having a hobby as such. I'm an avid football fan myself. The answer I'd have for her, she may not like. Something like smoking, drinking, staying out late, etc., are habits I wouldn't like in a partner, but watching football? Either she gets on board or leave me be. Sorry.

Na wa for woman wahala. *runs away*

U don marry? I bliv u nva marry dt is why u de talk like this. Try marry n see weda u go alwz dey right in everytin b4 ur wif.

2 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by oluxy(m): 7:57am On Dec 04, 2013
chucky234: LMAO
Oh I don forget wetin I be wan talk sef....
No even bother go watch Sunderland vs Arsenal today cos na hot boiled she go take welcome, you better dumb Arsenal or carry her along.
My wife dey support Arsenal while me dey support Liverpool,the fun no get part two especially each time wey Arsenal win Liverpoon,ehn I no go rest for her week long celebration.
Carry your wife along bro and you will be happy for it.

Lolz; nobi smal tin ooo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sevilla Vs Chelsea : UCL (0 - 4) On 2nd December 2020 / Southampton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd August 2021 / Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.