Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. (17278 Views)

Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. / Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics / How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by pweetixandy: 12:04am On Dec 07, 2013
humblesteve:

I agree with you,,,and you have got a nice look.

thanx man
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by humblesteve(m): 12:13am On Dec 07, 2013
pweetixandy:
thanx man

you're highly welcome Ma.
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 07, 2013
299: grin grin ;DNairaland's own resident clown. Land lady. You actually think i chickened out cos of a ghetto hood-rat like you? You're quite amusing. Incase your head is still blocked, i've got a life to live and a job to do. I can't stay here all day while i've got things to do. I know you practically stay here 24/7 cos of your miserable life. But actually, it's fun out there; Go get a life. Have fun. Enjoy. Travel and see.

Life does not begin and end on nairaland. There are tons of things you can do offline. Don't waste away your life.
o,so i see youre back from the jungle ,they've taught you how to communicate properly hun? grin

apparently the joke is on you,it is from you i will hear a nairalander is a land lady of nl grin where are the rooms for rent, 1m-becile and a retard grin

speaking about someone who is well travelled,it is obvious you mean 'inter-state trips' because any one that is widely travelled will be exposed (which you are bereft of ),will have a different perspective to life,will not be filled with obvious bitterness and bile,will not be moved by petty things

i guess sales at trade fair was good today,that is why you have time to come back to nl like a wounded lion to rant grin

people that are 10 times bigger
than you have tried what youre doing and they melted,its you a common lagos nonentity that is standing up feeling like someone who's got balls...... Its only kids,illiterates,unexposed,mannerless,irrelevant and worthless piece of thrash like you that get pained over trivialities.

If you have more time,you better go back to the slum and hustle,come back here and regurgitate crap,my phone will beep me that an insignificant entity trying so hard to rub shoulders with me has typed some thrash

throw more thrash na grin

i would have loved to ignore you but because of your low self esteem,insecurities,trying so hard to impress and height of disrespect,i will definetly put you in the bin where you belong
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 07, 2013
299: You have shown yourself to be a real assslicker and a bad comedian. You can have Kulyie's asss all to yourself cos i don't need anyone to lick my asss, let alone your miserable self. Check if there's a wet transformer in your area.
animal,innate gay,not everyone has gay tendencies like you

grow up,be reasonable,get a life,you suck,you irritate,you disgust!
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 07, 2013
299: Smh...., You're shivering like this just cos you're scared of her insults? Well, it takes an idiiot to accept and swallow every word of an admitted idiiot. No doubt you'd feel at home where idiocy compounds upon idiocy. *spits*
animal go and find somewhere to spit or are you a pregnant woman.

Decency and sense of civility should tell you that it is anti social habit to spit where people are.

Oopps,what does an animal know anyway
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Psychedelia(m): 1:07am On Dec 07, 2013
pappilo: I can recall 2 times where I have been scammed. i.e. the person set out to scam me and not cases of business transactions gone sour or friends refusing to pay back loans.

I was attending lessons for GCE and on this fateful day I decided to stab lessons and instead pay a visit to my friend in the hood. I alighted from a bus and as I walked towards his house, I saw 2 chaps playing table tennis with one obviously a "novice". He kept majorly lifting the ball up and the other kept smashing him out. As I walked past them they got into an argument about the scores and the better player reached out to me and said to me in yoruba "bros abeg help us keep the scores, This my opponent is an igbo guy who just stole his dad's money and is betting it all away but he cant even play". I agreed to do this for them and the other player was so poor I was wondering why he chose to bet. Anyways I helped them keep the scores and the better player won. The novice paid his debt and I made to walk away.

The winner then spoke to me in yoruba again "bros dont you want to chop this magas money?" Then I had that light bulb moment. I could easily turn my N50 transport fare back home into N100 so I agreed to play a game betting my N50. The yoruba guy then said to me " give him 15 ahead to entice him to play". I was an average tennis player but having seen the novice play, I knew I could beat him even with my eyes closed. Yes he was that poor.

I gave my money to the yoruba guy and the igbo guy gave his to him also. I served first and the novice smashed me out! Scores 0-6 (16). I assumed this was a fluke and I served again. The novice smashed me out again, scores 0-7! This was when the penny dropped. I immediately feinged an illness and told the yoruba guy I wasnt playing again but he said to me in yoruba "bros you don bet already, it cant be cancelled". I carried on the game and tried my best but it didnt stop the novice igbo guy from winning without me scoring a single point.

I left in shame and as I walked away I noticed everyone in the area looking at me. The bastards knew what was going on and they didnt even warn me. I walked to my friends house but he wasnt home. I had to walk several miles back home as I had now lost my transport fare. That is the one day of my life when I regretted stabbing school.

I know this scam! grin E dey usually do the victims like film trick directed by James Cameron.
In the neighbourhood close to my parents' house when we were little, the guys there dey use that video game, 'Street Fighter', to play their own tricks.
Two guys plan it all along, and when you watch them, the first guy is so embarrassingly pathetic at playing, you're convinced you can beat him. Ngwanu, you watch second guy make a truckload of cash, and you sef wan follow hammer your own. Second guy even talks you into playing against the first guy.
Oh boy, na when you siddon to play you go truly understand de koko. Out of NOWHERE, that first guy thoroughly and mercilessly whips your sorry ass, and you're made to cough out all your dough and leave like a fool.
Very sad in a funny way grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Mattpopson101: 2:18am On Dec 07, 2013
Psychedelia:

Wow... Poverty don seriously wound some people sha.

I never knew owning a house, a car and a job was a crime.

Talk true sha... Shey you still dey live with your parents?

lol. cnat jez stop laffin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by sisiafrika(f): 4:35am On Dec 07, 2013
299: My sincere apologies to the op for the way this thread spiraled out of control grin grin grin
you need to work on your self esteem, ibos I know arent daft as you are.
Ok,? Cos if not for the singular fact that you are short, fat, black and ugly, you wont go about attacking persons online. It has so much to do about you being unconfident about yourself. If being a man is all about how u behave, I had rather become a pig in my next life, unravel dat: ur less dan a pig. No offieenceee

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 07, 2013
dammmy: this is coming frm a sound mind....At times wen u argue with a fool ppl won't knw wu's sane
Thanks for Appreciating it. One Love.
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Saraha1(f): 5:35am On Dec 07, 2013
Hmmm see what they have turn this thread too. While no wahala,make I carry my chair sit down to the watch .
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 07, 2013
[quote author=dommfa]

I swear you are one very funny woman. This is the same mrdrix you dissed the previous page. My guess is you have already prepared your mind for every hate post that you failed filter people's post to identify who is for or against you. Mrdrix spoke for you, and even 'attacked' the dude who called you a f00l by saying there's no smoke without fire.

Mrdrx is the only sensible person who has spoken about your issue with these e-bullies. How can talking about driving and laptop be a thing of intimidation to people in this age. Na so people poor reach?
You are blessed Among Many. My words could neva have being explained better, One love.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 07, 2013
I have already forgiven You even before you asked, and I still forgive you now. He who Forgives Gains Victory. One Love
kulyie: mr drix sorry about the harsh words they werent intended for you,I WAS just angry at that time that i didnt know when i unknowingly quoted you
please do accept my sincere/heartfelt apology smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 07, 2013
I feel your pulse man, but you can neva make things rite if you choose to trade word wit her. She may neva really mean that, you Know. One Love
PurestBoy:

Did you also notice how tribal against the Igbo she was? Does that make any sense?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 07, 2013
You Know I am a very Busy person, so I dont have time for Distractions. Is this all you have to say, very well then thank your very Much. One Love
299: Chei!!!....Is this what the love pussssy does to a young man? Oga, please are you bald-headed? I ask cos i don't know exactly the kind of sewage that spilled into your bigg head. Why have you decided to disgrace yourself like this? Why have you decided to turn yourself into an online ''woman wrapper'' all because of what Kulyie has between her thighs? I'm amazed cos it is clearly evident you are also a follower of that idiiot-in-chief....and as such, you yourself is an idiiot too!!!*offence highly intended*
I wonder what Kind of a Man that will Take so much pleasure n delight Taking Trash, Quarreling wit a Woman, e Bullying, Abusing N Insulting Others Online. No Hard feeling, Just a Note for you so that You can Compare. That is If you truely Understand what it means to be a Man.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 07, 2013
Mrdrix: I have already forgiven You even before you asked, and I still forgive you now. He who Forgives Gains Victory. One Love
thanks man
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 07, 2013
299: My sincere apologies to the op for the way this thread spiraled out of control grin grin grin
my brother, i just tire ooo
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Prymestrr(m): 8:00am On Dec 07, 2013
JESU CHRISTI MI OOOOOOOO!... Na wetin na!
See better E-WARFARE dey happen 4 here o.
Una don derail diz thread sotee pesin don even 4get d topicgrin... Make una love 1 another in the spirit of "we wish u, a merry Christmas..." *singing*.
Aunty Kulyie wetin dey sup with u 4 here na
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by 299: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2013
Psychedelia:

Wow... Poverty don seriously wound some people sha.

I never knew owning a house, a car and a job was a crime.

Talk true sha... Shey you still dey live with your parents?
Oga..., that guy you're quoting did nothing wrong. If you are not an idle minded kid, you would know that people tend to present a false picture of themselves online, thereby making gullible people think themselves as worse off. Just like they say; ''empty vessels make the loudest noise''. We have proffesionals in here; Top doctors,Lawyers,Engineers,business executives,artists,editors,writers, etc.....You hardly hear them bragging about their carrers when they aren't asked. It is the riff-raffs and guinea pigs like Kulyie that would be making noise of owning cars, houses,top jobs, dstv, bla bla bla....when there isn't any direct correlation between the topic and those things mentioned. One cannot help but wonder where she finds the time to juggle between her 'big girl status' job and still stays on nairaland 24/7 insulting people. She really must be one hell of a magician.
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by 299: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2013
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM ON NAIRALAND!!!!!! we are still one people cool
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by 299: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2013
pweetixandy: oya errbody..upload ur profile pictures so it wldn't b a faceless forum
Fine girl wink
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by 299: 9:20am On Dec 07, 2013
Mrdrix: You Know I am a very Busy person, so I dont have time for Distractions. Is this all you have to say, very well then thank your very Much. One Love

I wonder what Kind of a Man that will Take so much pleasure n delight Taking Trash, Quarreling wit a Woman, e Bullying, Abusing N Insulting Others Online. No Hard feeling, Just a Note for you so that You can Compare. That is If you truely Understand what it means to be a Man.
I don hear you, oya have your siddon
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Psychedelia(m): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2013
Interesting times we live in - wouldn't you say so, gentlemen?

299: Oga..., that guy you're quoting did nothing wrong. If you are not an idle minded kid, you would know that people tend to present a false picture of themselves online

*pauses*
Is the bolded here a tacit attempt to insult me, though?

I just need your verification before I can proceed.
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by 299: 9:51am On Dec 07, 2013
Psychedelia: Interesting times we live in - wouldn't you say so, gentlemen?

*pauses*

Use your own discretion sir
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Psychedelia(m): 9:59am On Dec 07, 2013
299: Use your own discretion sir

Be bold enough to answer the question.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by overdrive(m): 10:02am On Dec 07, 2013

And do d needful? grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by White007(m): 10:02am On Dec 07, 2013
I dedicate this thread to kuylie and 299, they both have derailed this nice thread. It's a pity!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Prymestrr(m): 10:03am On Dec 07, 2013
Psychedelia: Interesting times we live in - wouldn't you say so, gentlemen?

*pauses*

U guys wanna start another e-bout!... Dtz extremely pathetic. Be gud fellazgrin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by 299: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2013
kulyie: o,so i see youre back from the jungle ,they've taught you how to communicate properly hun? grin

apparently the joke is on you,it is from you i will hear a nairalander is a land lady of nl grin where are the rooms for rent, 1m-becile and a retard grin

speaking about someone who is well travelled,it is obvious you mean 'inter-state trips' because any one that is widely travelled will be exposed (which you are bereft of ),will have a different perspective to life,will not be filled with obvious bitterness and bile,will not be moved by petty things

i guess sales at trade fair was good today,that is why you have time to come back to nl like a wounded lion to rant grin

people that are 10 times bigger
than you have tried what youre doing and they melted,its you a common lagos nonentity that is standing up feeling like someone who's got balls...... Its only kids,illiterates,unexposed,mannerless,irrelevant and worthless piece of thrash like you that get pained over trivialities.

If you have more time,you better go back to the slum and hustle,come back here and regurgitate crap,my phone will beep me that an insignificant entity trying so hard to rub shoulders with me has typed some thrash

throw more thrash na grin

i would have loved to ignore you but because of your low self esteem,insecurities,trying so hard to impress and height of disrespect,i will definetly put you in the bin where you belong
You see your life? You seen how low you've sunk?.......Your deliverance don enter one chance.....No redemption in sight for you, cos this your post has got to be the dumbesst remark ever made since the existence of nairaland. And coming from nairaland's landlady, it makes it even worse. Please stop breaching to me in a subtle manner.

Incase you've forgotten; YOU INSULTED MY MOTHER WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER. However, i'll NEVER sink that low to abuse your aged innocent mother. It's not her fault that she gave birth to a condo-starved fugly biitch like you. If your good parents had known, that spermm that formed you should've been boiled in hot acid. Atleast the world would've been rid of one less idiiot.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Prymestrr(m): 10:17am On Dec 07, 2013
299: @Kulyie..., please i may not be here on time to reply your chimpanzee posts. Please be nice to send me a pm anytime you make your gutter remarks. Thanks a lot, biitch
Bruhahahahahahaha... Dude! Ur comment got me laughing so hard dt i almost fell in2 my hot pot of stew!grin she should send u a PM anytime she comments?! Dtz harsh!
Take it easy boss... Life is 2 short! grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 07, 2013
299: You see your life? You seen how low you've sunk?.......Your deliverance don enter one chance.....No redemption in sight for you, cos this your post has got to be the dumbesst remark ever made since the existence of nairaland. And coming from nairaland's landlady, it makes it even worse. Please stop breaching to me in a subtle manner.

Incase you've forgotten; YOU INSULTED MY MOTHER WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER. However, i'll NEVER sink that low to abuse your aged innocent mother. It's not her fault that she gave birth to a condo-starved fugly biitch like you. If your good parents had known, that spermm that formed you should've been boiled in hot acid. Atleast the world would've been rid of one less idiiot.
chooiii,see painment grin see frustration,rain don beat am sotey na here he wan pour everything,see what bad bile reduces a human being to grin what a pity,sorry,you hear gringrin

please if you want to cry let me know so ill bring out a basin for you to cry out till there is no liquid left in your eyes,cry till you cry blood sef inside.

gringringringringrin singing in justin timberlakes voice * you can go on and just cry me a river,come on and just cry me a river * grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos / Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland / Keke Thief Caught And Tied With Rope In Bayelsa(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.