Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. (17277 Views)

Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. / Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics / How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by pweetixandy: 10:38am On Dec 07, 2013
kulyie: o,so i see youre back from the jungle ,they've taught you how to communicate properly hun? grin

apparently the joke is on you,it is from you i will hear a nairalander is a land lady of nl grin where are the rooms for rent, 1m-becile and a retard grin

speaking about someone who is well travelled,it is obvious you mean 'inter-state trips' because any one that is widely travelled will be exposed (which you are bereft of ),will have a different perspective to life,will not be filled with obvious bitterness and bile,will not be moved by petty things

i guess sales at trade fair was good today,that is why you have time to come back to nl like a wounded lion to rant grin

people that are 10 times bigger
than you have tried what youre doing and they melted,its you a common lagos nonentity that is standing up feeling like someone who's got balls...... Its only kids,illiterates,unexposed,mannerless,irrelevant and worthless piece of thrash like you that get pained over trivialities.

If you have more time,you better go back to the slum and hustle,come back here and regurgitate crap,my phone will beep me that an insignificant entity trying so hard to rub shoulders with me has typed some thrash

throw more thrash na grin

i would have loved to ignore you but because of your low self esteem,insecurities,trying so hard to impress and height of disrespect,i will definetly put you in the bin where you belong
omo see epistle!!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 07, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

Bruhahahahahahaha... Dude! Ur comment got me laughing so hard dt i almost fell in2 a my hot pot of stew!grin she should send u a PM anytime she comments?! Dtz harsh!
Take it easy boss... Life is 2 short! grin
lmao,no mind the market square clown grin make i pm am.of all people to pm,na nonentity i go pm grin

someone wey the sell okrika pant for trade fair,na im i go pm gringrin choiii.nothing wey woman pikin no go see for nl.person wey never ready to talk wetin dey im mind.
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 07, 2013
299: @Kulyie..., please i may not be here on time to reply your chimpanzee posts. Please be nice to send me a pm anytime you make your gutter remarks. Thanks a lot, biitch
them don pity you give you 30 naira beans and 50 naira bread ? gringringringringrin

every lizard is a lion on nairaland grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 07, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:
JESU CHRISTI MI OOOOOOOO!... Na wetin na!
See better E-WARFARE dey happen 4 here o.
Una don derail diz thread sotee pesin don even 4get d topicgrin... Make una love 1 another in the spirit of "we wish u, a merry Christmas..." *singing*.
Aunty Kulyie wetin dey sup with u 4 here na
yaayyyy badosky mi grin,fine boy no pimples,omo to na mo pa,omo to shan grin oko mama e.one leg up! Twaaallleee grin awon oscambo e nko? Shey you dey take care of them grin e don tey.

I for pull that your bear bear wey you put for chin grin how the go dey go cheesy shey you don go make money for your oscambos for this christmas?ehen oko omoge 8-)

awon sisi at the top no dey smile for this xmas o cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 07, 2013
299: I don hear you, oya have your siddon
lmao.the thrash cannot communicate in english properly and he cant even make sense in pidgin,get a life

lmao at 'have your siddon'
gringrin
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 07, 2013
299: Another asss-licking eunuch. You don't need to be a pig in your next life cos you're already one in this life; a cheap guinea pig. People like you that see only the integrals are nothing but semi-idiiots. *offence highly intended*
it takes a lousy,gutter boy to degenerate this bad.choiii..

See how you are ridiculing yourself.smh.gringrin
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 07, 2013
299: Oga..., that guy you're quoting did nothing wrong. If you are not an idle minded kid, you would know that people tend to present a false picture of themselves online, thereby making gullible people think themselves as worse off. Just like they say; ''empty vessels make the loudest noise''. We have proffesionals in here; Top doctors,Lawyers,Engineers,business executives,artists,editors,writers, etc.....You hardly hear them bragging about their carrers when they aren't asked. It is the riff-raffs and guinea pigs like Kulyie that would be making noise of owning cars, houses,top jobs, dstv, bla bla bla....when there isn't any direct correlation between the topic and those things mentioned. One cannot help but wonder where she finds the time to juggle between her 'big girl status' job and still stays on nairaland 24/7 insulting people. She really must be one hell of a magician.
chissooossss so this is what is paining you.abajooo grin gringrin i should have known this was a poor church rat grin

send your account number here,let me make life worth living,maybe after eating,you will be normal,as they say,an hungry man (in your own case,kid) is an angry man (kid)

gringringrin
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Prymestrr(m): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2013
kulyie: yaayyyy badosky mi grin,fine boy no pimples,omo to na mo pa,omo to shan grin oko mama e.one leg up! Twaaallleee grin awon oscambo e nko? Shey you dey take care of them grin e don tey.

I for pull that your bear bear wey you put for chin grin how the go dey go cheesy shey you don go make money for your oscambos for this christmas?ehen oko omoge 8-)

awon sisi at the top no dey smile for this xmas o cheesy
Hehehehehehe... Omoh sisi ekoh!... Na xmas hustle gbege dey on board now... Just dey pray make baba oluwa bless we hustle n bustle!
U just dey give dem der sh*t back in multiple folds 4 heregrin... I SEE U! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

Bruhahahahahahaha... Dude! Ur comment got me laughing so hard dt i almost fell in2 my hot pot of stew!grin she should send u a PM anytime she comments?! Dtz harsh!
Take it easy boss... Life is 2 short! grin
leave am make e dey make noise like generator,make he no take am easy.onpe kaye e to baje grin

299,if you take it easy you are not 299.who dey beg you
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 07, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

Hehehehehehe... Omoh sisi ekoh!... Na xmas hustle gbege dey on board now... Just dey pray make baba oluwa bless we hustle n bustle!
U just dey give dem der sh*t back in multiple folds 4 heregrin... I SEE U! 8-)
i see you too o cheesy

abeg hustle well make them sisi eko no use you catch trips o :*

that 299 just dey entertain me and my peeps for here seriously.i don show my colleagues him post,them don laugh taya grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Harddaysnight(m): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2013
Haunted:

Shut up and stop seeking for her attention. Immature thing.. you can clearly see things are calming down but you still want to say your own.
You should be the one to shut up, you're the immature thing here. i know you're another pucci whiped wimp of a man who jumps at any chance in supporting wayward women.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Prymestrr(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2013
kulyie: i see you too o cheesy

that 299 just dey entertain me and my peeps for here seriously.i don show my colleagues him post,them don laugh taya grin
Hehehehehehe... Na beta entertainment 4 here o! Free of charge 4 dt mara!... I laughed myself 2 stupor wen i flipped back 2 d previous pages so as 2 get d full gistgrin
NL is highly endowed with some extremely silly characters who come out 2 vent der frustrations with life on daily basisgrin
D irony of d mara be say dey end up making me laugh ma skinny bottoms offcheesy... Why should i ever patronize professional comedians wen i've got nairaland 2 serve dt purpose?! grin
NLander till babalawo lose him jobgrin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Harddaysnight(m): 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
299: @Kulyie..., please i may not be here on time to reply your chimpanzee posts. Please be nice to send me a pm anytime you make your gutter remarks. Thanks a lot, biitch
lmao, man you got my ribs cracking. This is what i call 'BRUTALLITY'

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
Harddaysnight: lmao, man you got my ribs cracking. This is what i call 'BRUTALLITY'
it is soooo funny

i forgot to laugh :/

even when cockroach too crack dry jokes,some people will laugh.smh
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
Harddaysnight: You should be the one to shut up, you're the immature thing here. i know you're another pucci whiped wimp of a man who jumps at any chance in supporting wayward women.
this is the result we get when fhags live among normal men

in kanwulia's voice *awon okunrin with abnormal blokoses*
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

Hehehehehehe... Na beta entertainment 4 here o! Free of charge 4 dt mara!... I laughed myself 2 stupor wen i flipped back 2 d previous pages so as 2 get d full gistgrin
NL is highly endowed with some extremely silly characters who come out 2 vent der frustrations with life on daily basisgrin
D irony of d mara be say dey end up making me laugh ma skinny bottoms offcheesy... Why should i ever patronize professional comedians wen i've got nairaland 2 serve dt purpose?! grin
NLander till babalawo lose him jobgrin
i am telling you
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mrdrix: You Know I am a very Busy person, so I dont have time for Distractions. Is this all you have to say, very well then thank your very Much. One Love

I wonder what Kind of a Man that will Take so much pleasure n delight Taking Trash, Quarreling wit a Woman, e Bullying, Abusing N Insulting Others Online. No Hard feeling, Just a Note for you so that You can Compare. That is If you truely Understand what it means to be a Man.
the nuisance is a poor,hungry and disgruntled kid joor.he is not even worth been called a man or have you seen talkative men before.its poor kids that tend to be obnoxious like him

in kanulias voice *muche che che che*
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
This fight is getting out of hand, please its enough all of you, kindly bury the hatchet and move on. @warring parties and their many alt accounts they use to support themselves while pretending that they are talking to someone else.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by comtem2011: 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
299, take it easy. U r a man, stop insultg ppl dat r tryg to calm u down. Meanwhile there is nothg wrong in Kulyie's naratn. Almost all secondary schl students hv laptop, even pry schl pupil hv ipad. She narrated ha experience without any offence or formg levels. @kulyie, don't insult ppl's parents, it pains a lot. Pls, as a sister, stop trading abusive words with 299. U can stil b best of friends. Thanx. NO INSULT PLS!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by 299: 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
kulyie: i see you too o cheesy

hahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin......this old biitch must think everybody is daft like her. She has gone to float her alternate account in order to make it seem like a new support garnered. Nothing bad in looking for someone to laugh at your dry jokes grin grin ;Dlolz.....Anyway, if it'll help the biitch sleep at night; she can continue chatting and replying herself grin ;Dcos for me; Pryme_st*rr = Kulyie = same stupidd old dimwit grin grin grin

I've also observed you've resorted to using pidgin english and your local dialect. Well, that's fine by me. Atleast you're able to express yourself better that way grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by 299: 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
kulyie: chissooossss so this is what is paining you.abajooo grin gringrin i should have known this was a poor church rat grin

send your account number here,let me make life worth living,maybe after eating,you will be normal,as they say,an hungry man (in your own case,kid) is an angry man (kid)

gringringrin
Now, you're seeking damage limitation by cracking small small jokes and using your other account to reply yourself for a soft landing grin grin grin grin. It's only an indication that you've run out of steam and looking for indirect ways to call a truce grin grin.

You be a good girl from today cos i forgive you. GO AND SIN NO MORE grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
The obnoxious talkative is still ranting up and down to the extent that he doesnt know the difference between a male and female poster.buhahahahhahaha grin doesnt know when to talk and when to keep quiet,youre in delusion kid grin

Its because the lunatic has been opening joint nl accounts,deceiving himself thats why he thinks everyone is like him grin the worst part of his painment is that he doesnt even understand yoruba so he no know the angle where i dey take the nuisance up..

choiii grin grin

pele as per the comic issh.i have told you earlier that you are a bad commedian,if you try going to the stage its only empty chairs you will crack your dead jokes with .just give up kid.the more you rant the more pathetic you look.

grin grin ;De
299: hahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin......this old biitch must think everybody is daft like her. She has gone to float her alternate account in order to make it seem like a new support garnered. Nothing bad in looking for someone to laugh at your dry jokes grin grin ;Dlolz.....Anyway, if it'll help the biitch sleep at night; she can continue chatting and replying herself grin ;Dcos for me; Pryme_st*rr = Kulyie = same stupidd old dimwit grin grin grin

I've also observed you've resorted to using pidgin english and your local dialect. Well, that's fine by me. Atleast you're able to express yourself better that way grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
299: Now, you're seeking damage limitation by cracking small small jokes and using your other account to reply yourself for a soft landing grin grin grin grin. It's only an indication that you've run out of steam and looking for indirect ways to call a truce grin grin.

You be a good girl from today cos i forgive you. GO AND SIN NO MORE grin
lmao grin the nuisance has shifted away from a bad comic character to an uninspiring and dry pastor.if you are looking for who to tell go and sin no more,you will have to become nigerian jesus

opsss thats if you are not lynched for blasphemy.abi eri eranko

What a waste to your generation.choiii grin so how market grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
kulyie: yeah smiley

my perspnality remains the same but my attitude depends on individuals
Gbayi! Don't take nonsense is our motto and logo! We ain't taking shyte.com cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Gbayi! Don't take nonsense is our motto and logo! We ain't taking shyte.com cool
ose yeeepppa padi mi for life ose jare.ori e wanbe.awon wo grin won ti poto grin

Anybody toba teri si ori e ma pa ni

Badoskkyyyy mi grin kosi anybarrryyy to le yawa.infactwon yawa ti grin

bolonti jabo tannlokun lorun grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
kulyie: ose yeeepppa padi mi for life ose jare.ori e wanbe.awon wo grin won ti poto grin

E yen ni o! Owun yen ni yen mehn...bo Shen Gbe wa ni abo lan she dapada lon dindin. If dem teri si, na 2 barb side pattern give dem remain. Awa o ron gbogbo robo robe esua tue le le yen mehn! Na d way u bring am we go deliver am. Oshamo! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
E yen ni o! Owun yen ni yen mehn...bo Shen Gbe wa ni abo lan she dapada lon dindin. If dem teri si, na 2 barb side pattern give dem remain. Awa o ron gbogbo robo robe esua tue le le yen mehn! Na d way u bring am we go deliver am. Oshamo! cheesy
kulyie: ose yeeepppa padi mi for life ose jare.ori e wanbe.awon wo grin won ti poto grin

nawa ooo o. Too many area girls for this nairaland *sighs*
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Prymestrr(m): 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
speedyboi:

Bruhahahahahahaha.... Chisooooooooooooos!
Ppl gather acid 4 mouth o!
Ayam laf misef 2 headachegrin
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
yes o,gba be cheesy

alaye mi 1, twale!!! ,ori e o ni baje,oni dodokudo grin

oni pade onidigigan cheesy

oremi for life,miolore to rindin cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Prymestrr(m): 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
299: hahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin......this old biitch must think everybody is daft like her. She has gone to float her alternate account in order to make it seem like a new support garnered. Nothing bad in looking for someone to laugh at your dry jokes grin grin ;Dlolz.....Anyway, if it'll help the biitch sleep at night; she can continue chatting and replying herself grin ;Dcos for me; Pryme_st*rr = Kulyie = same stupidd old dimwit grin grin grin

*clears throat*... Baba mi!
Nawa 4 ur melodramatic paranoid attitude 4 here o!
So as ayam on ma own lafin misef lyk mad u 1 come take me personal ni! How 1 person go dey handle 2 accounts 4 here n yet u can't find any correlate between both accounts except such a person is suffering from BIPOLAR DISORDER
Jeje take cool head leave ranting 4 teenagers, it's not befitting for a man of your status *based on what i've deduced from your various posts on the thread*
Let dis ur ish with my kuylie be bygone.grin
I NO READY 4 FIGHT O!... 2moro na holy day 2 worship my God on His Altar so i've got 2 keep a level head so as 2 do dt in a most deserving way.
So don't attack megrin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
speedyboi:

* singing in may d's voice* as a sure geh i go dey tungbagba, ile ijo,tin gen tingen,oluwa ti pese * cheesy

idowu abeg con follow me dance o jare,abi shey kin yi si olamide.alowo,a lenu amoyan gan.shey kowale,kodurosoke grin

which one idowu cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

Bruhahahahahahaha.... Chisooooooooooooos!
Ppl gather acid 4 mouth o!
Ayam laf misef 2 headachegrin
gringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos / Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland / Keke Thief Caught And Tied With Rope In Bayelsa(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.