Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,450 members, 7,954,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:52 AM

Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised (94201 Views)

Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 09, 2013
rudedough:

Like I'll always say, Nigerians are not ready for change. Nigerians themselves are afraid to live in a sane society.

I told you before that you will be disappointed. Maybe the low turn out to your call for justice is not glaring enough, give this topic another week and see how many Nigerians visit this thread. Many have unfollow-ed this thread a long time ago.

Stop wasting your time Bro and save your N50,000 cos believe me, the Nigerian police CANNOT do anything to the OPC in their own territory. Nigeria is that f@$ked up. #RealityCheck.
i am a woman and i have seen women in labour rooms birthing children, so i feel how painful this is.the only passion women show is to their kids,i havent really seen women showing care or concern to their fellow women as witnessed here.as a matter of fact they are even ready to make jest of them.

I think i am beginning to believe those people that say women hate each other,jeez!smh

i have also seen women in power,who didnt in their wildest imagination think they will get to that office start acting authocaratic and abuse power.smh.women are really their own enemies.smh

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 09, 2013
2good: Women complain that men are the problem of the world but if you look at how they behave today in the west, you will know that given them power means more problem for the society because they have entitlement mentality. Many of them care about themselves alone or expect men to do almost everything for them yet claim to want equal right. Equal right to me should mean equal responsibility so it is time they start doing exactly what the men are doing.
from this thread alone,i am beginning to believe that women are their own worst enemy.smh.pathetic :/
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by henrimoto(m): 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
@all, there have been an update on this case by the chairman of Ejigbo L.C.D.A mr. kehind bamigbetan. at least, it's something that is encouraging. our efforts so far are nt in vain. thank you once again. @biodunid, oti-igba, kulyie, 36states, and other well meaning nairalanders that showed concern toward this case, thank you. our efforts are nt in vain. pls, someone should help post the link of the update. its on front page.
oti-igba:
please guys if anybody hear any news on the progress of catching this animals please do not hesitate to let us know, incase we need to do more, thanks to every one who genuinely did something about this matter, and please any body who can help do not hesitate to help we need to stop! these kinda people in our society, even if we have to get rid of them some how.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by GentleFrank(m): 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
Na waa ooo !
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by soulglo: 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
henrimoto: @all, there have been an update on this case by the chairman of Ejigbo L.C.D.A mr. kehind bamigbetan. at least, it's something that is encouraging. our efforts so far are nt in vain. thank you once again. @biodunid, oti-igba, kulyie, 36states, and other well meaning nairalanders that showed concern toward this case, thank you. our efforts are nt in vain. pls, someone should help post the link of the update. its on front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/1547719/update-alleged-female-pepper-thieves
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by billyG(m): 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
It heartless! i must say pepper & fussy are not friend,& will nver be,why insert a bottle of grounded pepper into a fussy 4 torture sake?Why.it is d most painful thing on earth,is she still alive,they shld be chrge 4 murder.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by soulglo: 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
kulyie: thats the challenge there,how do we locate those 2 women.by the way how come women/ladies in nairaland are not saying anything.naturally,i expect them to carry this issue on their head the way they carry husband beats wife matter on their head.

The female silence is too loud,i am suprised that its even the men that are more bothered about it that the women.the only woman who showed a little intrest (iya ngali) came here to joke and ask to see the woman's pussy .what kind of women do we have in nairaland.gosh smh

And you concluded that women are not involved how? Do your part and let everyone else doing their part do what they wish to do how they wish to do it.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by otiigba1(m): 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
i still want to help this women with N50,000 so no news of were the women are? i dont care if they stole pepper or not i just want to help them get their lives back
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
soul_glo:

And you concluded that women are not involved how? Do your part and let everyone else doing their part do what they wish to do how they wish to do it.
yes the silence is so glaring compared to the family and celeb section and yes am doing my part
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by tokjohn: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2013
I Think the Government should BAND Public Torturing of alleged Person(s).

And any Persons found torturing alleged Person(s) should be sentenced to 50 years in imprisonment!!!

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 3:14am On Mar 19, 2015
The lady's reaction at 2:52. . . .that was priceless. grin
On a more serious note, this is totally annoying. Those guys are so jobless man. Just like GEJ's supporters grin
On a more serious note. That was not great. I don't like it. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men / Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.