Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,371 members, 7,861,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol (6487 Views)

Just Got A New Life, New Car And New Bachelor Pad. I Wana Go Wild.i NEED FRIENDS / Just Got A New Life, New Car And New Bachelor Pad. I Wana Go Wild.i NEED FRIENDS / Any Nice Girl At Taraba: Just Got To Taraba Nd Need Someone To Keep My Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 8:32am On Dec 06, 2013
Airforce1: U dis she'male stay outtie my business..
Thanks!!
who? Well sumone should be happy I expanded his thread.
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Johnfavour(m): 9:04am On Dec 06, 2013
Airforce1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
U need jesus in your life bro..
No joke. smiley
baddest painment. My repentance cant bring my crush 4 u again. Broda jesus.
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2013
Johnfavour: baddest painment. My repentance cant bring my crush 4 u again. Broda jesus.

To hell with you stuupid gay
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Dannylux: 11:39am On Dec 06, 2013
s!s! afrika:

OMy fukcing godss¿ I just read this! Dannylux, you are a slowpoke, seriously, are you dating her or what, cos how does it concern you what I do with her? Do you even know if she was my friend or something? Oh, maybe we were playing truth/dare? Oh my jigbijigbi, no wonderrrrrrr; shameless boy, why wont ladies remain single when all we have around are women wrapper and mummy's boy? You suck really, really bad. Fukc you dude, fukc the shit in your rotten mouth. You can imagine

You just read it now? really? I wouldn't wanna reply you any further. Enough harm has been done already. I know the pain you're experiencing right now.

Apparently, you didn't expect anyone to disclose your identity, did you? I think not. Unfortunately, your stupiidity is glaring and your display of disgust is unrivalled by anyone but you. So you see why one can easily identify you from a million people? your stupidity stands out!

Engaging in banter with a deranged gay would be a dent to my e-image. so please, let me be.

All you've been blabbing about all night till now is simply because I exposed your sorry gay azz hiding behind a feminine moniker to attract guys that you can shagg out their butt-holes.

The refhell guy should continue licking your cellulite infested azz, ain't no gay getting my attention, not today.

Walking abominations! *spits*
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by vizkiz: 11:56am On Dec 06, 2013
s!s! afrika:

I just quoted you

angry wuh z ur gender
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
Prehensile mammals be-like:
Dannylux:

You just read it now? really? I wouldn't wanna reply you any further. Enough harm has been done already. I know the pain you're experiencing right now.

Apparently, you didn't expect anyone to disclose your identity, did you? I think not. Unfortunately, your stupiidity is glaring and your display of disgust is unrivalled by anyone but you. So you see why one can easily identify you from a million people? your stupidity stands out!

Engaging in banter with a deranged gay would be a dent to my e-image. so please, let me be.

All you've been blabbing about all night till now is simply because I exposed your sorry gay azz hiding behind a feminine moniker to attract guys that you can shagg out their butt-holes.

The refhell guy should continue licking your cellulite infested azz, ain't no gay getting my attention, not today.

Walking abominations! *spits*
whoever read this shit must be over-bored, I for one didnt.
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
5points trouble-maker. undecided
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Creamish(f): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
Nice shots.
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
Khalessi, nice pix u have got.
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
Creamish: Nice shots.

Thanks grin
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Danhumprey: 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
vizkiz: Dnt y'all hv sometin berra 2do dan beefinq urselfs

I swear if u quote me ehn angry
LMFAO........ grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Need A Runs Girl In Lagos / I Need A Serious Guy For Fork / Abuja Residents, Drop Your Number And Get A Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.