Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol (6489 Views)

Just Got A New Life, New Car And New Bachelor Pad. I Wana Go Wild.i NEED FRIENDS / Just Got A New Life, New Car And New Bachelor Pad. I Wana Go Wild.i NEED FRIENDS / Any Nice Girl At Taraba: Just Got To Taraba Nd Need Someone To Keep My Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sparkleRed(f): 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
Khalessi: You mistake me for someone else...bye bye. undecided
Lol e don dey run
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
Khalessi: You mistake me for someone else...bye bye. undecided

Don't u ever come back..
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
Am back sucker........ grin
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
cheesy
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
Khalessi: Am back sucker........ grin

grin grin
There are some peeps n here I just can't do without..
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dannylux:

He is bushyassbanger, 5points, si si Africa, and so much more.

it takes a gay to know a gay.

2 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
'Aki" you're right. grin
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
Airforce1:

Dannylux comes to mind..
He must be tha azz licker dat liked dat piece of shiit maya put up there..
big foooooool undecided
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
this thread is confusing, friends become enemies, enemies become friends all in jux a jiffy?? then in the next minute they revert what a thread.. undecided
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
deejay_harry1: this thread is confusing, friends become enemies, enemies become friends all in jux a jiffy?? then in the next minute they revert what a thread.. undecided
cheesy cheesy
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
s!s! afrika:
Dannylux, u are really amusing. Bushy u say? Cant laugh.
Mayapop, u fell for it, I pulled your legs u fell real hard. Ok, now stand up, hope u werent bruised that much?
jeez! this fuckin gay a-ss nigga needs to leave me, I don't like you undecided I don't think we are ever gonna be friends, get out! I said it! shocked I knew you were seeking for my attention idiot
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
mayapop: jeez! this fuckin gay a-ss nigga needs to leave me, I don't like you undecided I don't think we are ever gonna be friends, get out! I said it! shocked I knew you were seeking for my attention idiot

thank ma... thread re-followed cheesy
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Johnfavour(m): 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
i have lost my crush for airforce......i neva knew u r diz ugly #yinmu
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
Johnfavour: i have lost my crush for airforce......i neva knew u r diz ugly #yinmu
Jesus! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy *dies*
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
deejay_harry1:

thank ma... thread re-followed cheesy
cheesy
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Johnfavour(m): 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
mayapop: Jesus! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy *dies*
u myt neva wake up

1 Like

Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
mayapop: jeez! this fuckin gay a-ss nigga needs to leave me, I don't like you undecided I don't think we are ever gonna be friends, get out! I said it! shocked I knew you were seeking for my attention idiot
be nice. Aint no homo
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
Johnfavour: i have lost my crush for airforce......i neva knew u r diz ugly #yinmu
#falls.in.egusi.soup
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
Johnfavour: i have lost my crush for airforce......i neva knew u r d
iz ugly #yinmu
grin

Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Dannylux: 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
Airforce1:

I hate it when nitwit like your little self threaten me..
Are u mad?

Well said, Newton. Time shall tell then grin
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Johnfavour(m): 12:12am On Dec 06, 2013
sisi afrika, neva serious
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 5:58am On Dec 06, 2013
Johnfavour: sisi afrika, neva serious
what I do?
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 6:04am On Dec 06, 2013
s!s! afrika:

wonder wat ur username was doing in my dreams.
Dreams could be crazy.
I actually dreamt about you 2nights back, are you a wizard? I rebuke you in Jesus name.
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 6:10am On Dec 06, 2013
Dannylux:

Why are you so vile, painful and vulgar especially with girls who seem better than you are?

Does being light skin make one an albino? Must one be burnt( dark skinned) to escape being bashed by you frustrated and jealousy-drenched bimbos?

Maya is light skinned, I know her before here and you can easily stock your virulent opinion
in yo damn arsehhole, apparently, no one gives a hoot bout them.

No light skin slander shall prevail in my presence. Silly haters!
OMy fukcing godss¿ I just read this! Dannylux, you are a slowpoke, seriously, are you dating her or what, cos how does it concern you what I do with her? Do you even know if she was my friend or something? Oh, maybe we were playing truth/dare? Oh my jigbijigbi, no wonderrrrrrr; shameless boy, why wont ladies remain single when all we have around are women wrapper and mummy's boy? You suck really, really bad. Fukc you dude, fukc the shit in your rotten mouth. You can imagine
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 6:16am On Dec 06, 2013
Dannylux:

He is bushyassbanger, 5points, si si Africa, and so much more.
so ridiculous, of all people to liken me to? This is what we called obsession, dude! Im no bushy whatever, so settle your qualms with anubody who raped you already, huuuuuh, weeds are now cheap really, otherwise, why would a sane being think this out?
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 6:23am On Dec 06, 2013
Jay bee is viewing this thread. Sir, please dont ban me already, I beg of you.
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 6:58am On Dec 06, 2013

cheesy cheesy cheesy
U need jesus in your life bro..
No joke. smiley
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 06, 2013
s!s! afrika:

OMy fukcing godss¿ I just read this! Dannylux, you are a slowpoke, seriously, are you dating her or what, cos how does it concern you what I do with her? Do you even know if she was my friend or something? Oh, maybe we were playing truth/dare? Oh my jigbijigbi, no wonderrrrrrr; shameless boy, why wont ladies remain single when all we have around are women wrapper and mummy's boy? You suck really, really bad. Fukc you dude, fukc the shit in your rotten mouth. You can imagine

no mind the useless boy.
Well said

1 Like

Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by vizkiz: 7:13am On Dec 06, 2013
Dnt y'all hv sometin berra 2do dan beefinq urselfs

I swear if u quote me ehn angry
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 7:23am On Dec 06, 2013
vizkiz: Dnt y'all hv sometin berra 2do dan beefinq urselfs

I swear if u quote me ehn angry
I just quoted you
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 7:23am On Dec 06, 2013
Airforce1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
U need jesus in your life bro..
No joke. smiley
do you know him?
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 8:17am On Dec 06, 2013
U dis she'male stay outtie my business..
Thanks!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Need A Runs Girl In Lagos / I Need A Serious Guy For Fork / Abuja Residents, Drop Your Number And Get A Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.